Four Hills High School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megaeros
Megaeros
34 Followers

She relaxed, letting her weight rest on him. Both were pleasantly aware of the weight of her crotch on his penis. She moved up slightly, so that his penis pressed on her clitoris through their pants. As she did this, their mouths continued to play together. Her tongue flitted in and out of his mouth before she sucked on his lower lip.

Scott let his hands drift down until they were resting on Stephanie's round ass. Once there, he pressed her down into him, increasing their pleasure. In between kisses, she moaned with desire, and the passion of their making out increased.

Scott now let his hands drift upward. Slowly, they crept under Stephanie's shirt, and he caressed her smooth back. His ultimate goal, however, was the hooks on the back of her bra.

"What the hell is going on here?!" With the shouted question, both Scott and Stephanie sat bolt upright, Stephanie pulling down her shirt, which had been pushed up by Scott's wandering hands.

Standing at the entrance to the living room were both of Stephanie's parents. Her mom had spoken, but her dad looked so mad that Scott could have sworn he was just about to be murdered. Scott and Stephanie said nothing.

"Well," her mom said finally. "It's lucky we came home when we did. Stephanie, I'm ashamed of you. You know better than this." Stephanie looked down, unable to meet her mother's eyes.

"And you, Scott," she continued. "I thought we could trust our daughter with you. I guess we were wrong. Please leave now," she said, moving to the side to let Scott past.

Scott slowly stood up, aware that his erection was visible against his jeans. He tried to catch Stephanie's eyes, but his girlfriend could only stare at her feet. Shamefully, he walked past her mother on the way to the front door.

As he passed, he looked up at Stephanie's father, and was immediately sorry he did. The man was seething. "Don't ever come near my daughter again," he said, his voice seemingly about to boil over.

Scott kept walking, and shut the front door behind him. Standing on the front porch, he rubbed his groin to try to assuage some of the ache. It did little good. He walked to his car.Damn,he thought. Oh well. It wasn't so bad, he convinced himself. Stephanie would want to keep hanging out with him, he knew. They just couldn't do it at her house anymore.Now,he told himself,time to get home and get in the shower, so I can take care of this boner.

Vance knocked timidly on the door.Man,he thought,I thought this would be less nerve-wracking than class?He was extremely nervous, being here, after dark, and he had no idea what to expect. Not for the first time, it struck him as odd that a teacher would have him meet her at her house. His mind wondered to some of his more fantastic thoughts, but he stopped himself immediately. There was no way Ms. McCall had anything like that in mind, he assured himself. Besides, she was married.

The door opened, and Ms. McCall stood looking at him for long seconds. Vance suppressed a gasp. She had changed clothes since school. Oddly enough, she was now dressed more formally, in a nearly floor length black velvet dress. Her penchant for low-cut clothing had not changed, Vance saw with a mixture of pleasure and discomfort, as his eyes played quickly over her ample cleavage.

"Vance," she said, with a small smile, after she had let the door frame her for an impossibly long time. "Please come in." She opened the door wider, and gestured for him to come inside.

Vance complied wordlessly. Her house was lit dimly by several candles. The furniture was rich and elegant. In the center of the living room were two chairs and a music stand.

"Have a seat, please," Ms. McCall told him, pointing with an open hand to the two chairs. Vance sat in front of the music stand and unpacked his violin. "Now, when you're ready," his teacher said, "start the concerto from the top."

Vance took a deep breath, raised the violin to his shoulder, and played; correctly for once. Ms. McCall sat back and closed her eyes, seeming to enjoy the music greatly. Vance played the entire piece. Ms. McCall did not speak until he had finished.

"There you go," she said, opening her eyes. "There's no reason you shouldn't be able to play that way in class."

"I do, as long as everyone else is playing, too," he said, defending himself.

"But when it's just you, you're afraid for everyone else to hear?" she asked. Vance nodded. "You shouldn't be that nervous around your classmates. How do you ask out girls if you're that nervous?" she asked.

Vance looked at his feet immediately, ashamed at the answer to the question: He didn't ask out girls.

"Have you ever asked out a girl?" Ms. McCall asked. Again, Vance miserably shook his head. "So you've never kissed a girl?" the teacher continued. "Never . . . had sex?" she asked, adding humiliation to the line of questioning. Vance did nothing.

"That's too bad," Ms. McCall said. "You should get to know the girls. I bet a lot of them would love to have sex with you." Vance laughed involuntarily.

"What kind of girl would you like to have sex with?" She asked. Vance looked up at her and shrugged his shoulders, silently pleading for this line of questioning to end.

"Could you make love to an older woman, like me?" she asked, suddenly. Vance felt himself blush furiously. "Don't be embarrassed, Vance," she soothed. "It's a normal question. There's nothing about sex to be ashamed of."

Vance nodded in answer, looking at her helplessly. At the mere mention of sex, and the proximity of Ms. McCall, he felt his penis stir.

"Do you think I'm attractive, Vance?" Ms. McCall asked now.

He could not help but snort with laughter at his own embarrassment. "Yeah," he finally got out.

She smiled. "Thank you, Vance. I like to think I look attractive. What do you find attractive about me?" she asked, running one hand up her side from her waist and barely touching the side of her large breast before she returned it to her armrest.

He looked at her, flushed with humiliation. He had no idea what she was doing, and he was completely unprepared for this. He didn't know how to act. "Just, everything about you," he mumbled, his distress seeping into his voice. As he said this, his eyes went involuntarily to Ms. McCall's perfectly formed breasts.

She noticed this and her deviously seductive smile widened. "Do you like my breasts, Vance?" she asked. "Would you like to touch them?"

Vance could not help but gasp. "It's alright," she soothed once again. "I want you to touch them."

"But, what about Mr. McCall?" he asked. Mr. McCall taught the band at another high school, and Vance had met him a few times.

She laughed out loud, as if to discount his concern. "He's out of town for the week." With that, she grabbed both of his hands and moved them to her chest. He slowly began to massage them through the velvet. Their weight and feel were perfect. As he kneaded them, he found the nipples through the dress and let his thumbs brush against them.

Vance had no idea why this was happening. It was as is if he had been transported to his wildest fantasy. For the moment, he did not care why Ms. McCall would want him to touch her like this, only that he was doing something that he had wanted to since first laying eyes on her three years ago.

"Mmmm," Ms. McCall moaned. "Do they feel nice?" Vance did not answer, but continued to dumbly feel her. "Would you like to see them?" she asked.

Vance quickly removed his hands from his teacher as she reached up and slowly pulled the dress from her shoulders. She never took her eyes off him as she let it fall to her waist, causing her breasts to fall the barest amount to rest on her chest, and revealing dark red, erect nipples.

"Do you like what you see, Vance?" she asked him now. Once again he nodded dumbly. "Tell me that I look beautiful," she said with a hint of authority in her voice.

Vance took a deep breath. "You look beautiful," he said, his voice more clear than it had been all night.

"Touch me again," she said, raising her arms above her head, which caused her breasts to raise and stand out even more. She moaned with pleasure, as Vance reached for her with less hesitation, rolling her nipples between his fingers. "Kiss them," she whispered, placing both hands behind Vance's head and pulling him down to her chest.

Vance, still barely believing what was happening, gratefully took her right nipple into his mouth. Her breathing became more heavy as he worked it between his lips. As he sucked, he reached up to fondle her left breast. He then switched, licking her left nipple while playing with her right breast. Losing himself, he grabbed both of them, and furiously sucked one, then the other. As he did this, Ms. McCall kept a firm grip on his head and moaned continuously in pleasure.

Finally, she stood, Vance's hands immediately falling away from her. She was on her feet in front of him, unashamed with her dress down to her waist. "See what you're missing, Vance?" she asked. "I love when men suck on my breasts. I know for a fact that the girls at school do, too."

Vance could do nothing but nod.

Ms. McCall took his hands and raised them up until he was standing. "Come with me," she said. "I'll show you what else you're missing." A thrill coursed through Vance's already pounding heart. Ms. McCall let go of one hand, then, still holding the other, she walked in front of him, leading him out of the living room.

As they walked, Ms. McCall's dress still hung from her waist, exposing smooth, pale back. Vance felt he could go no further without asking, "But, why me?"

She looked over her shoulder at him seductively. "Don't ask questions, Vance," she said, simply.

They walked down a hallway, finally entering what must have been the master bedroom. This room was already lit by several candles placed throughout, giving Vance the idea that this had been planned. The furniture, like that in the living room was dark and elegant. The centerpiece of the room was a four-poster bed, which actually had a canopy, and was adorned with dark red sheets.

Ms. McCall guided him to the foot of the bed, then turned around, her breasts still thrust out at him. "Now kiss me," she said. Vance stood paralyzed as she complied with her own command, grasping him by the shoulders and pressing her body against his. Their lips touched, Ms. McCall slowly working her mouth against his until as at last he responded, parting his lips slightly. Their tongues met, hers teasing his for several seconds.

Then they parted, and Ms. McCall stood in front of him. "Undress me," she said now. Vance knew he had no option. Not looking at her, he grasped the waist of the dress, and inexpertly pulled down. The garment slid easily to the floor, and Vance saw now that his teacher had not been wearing panties tonight. Her bush was trimmed to a small patch of chestnut hair the size of a silver dollar. He could see the cleft of her labia as she stood in front of him.

She backed up to the high bed and lifted herself up to sit on its edge. "Now undress yourself," she said. Vance complied, trying to limit his clumsiness, and not entirely succeeding. Ms. McCall idly slid one finger between her pussy lips and moved it back and forth while he stumbled out of his jeans and stood on one leg to remove his socks. Finally, he was naked, and not nearly as comfortable with it as she was.

Smiling, she did something which took his mind off of his discomfort immediately. Slowly she raised first one foot, then the other to the bedcovers, until she sat spread-eagled in front of him. Her pussy was the most beautiful and exotic thing Vance had ever seen, like an orchid, and he could do nothing but stare. Still smiling, she returned her finger between her legs, and lightly rubbed just above the pussy opening.

"I imagine you've never seen a pussy before?" Ms. McCall asked. Vance simply shook his head. "Come on," she said then. "I'll show you how to drive the girls wild. Not many boys know how to do this well. Kneel in front of me," she commanded, still sitting with her legs spread, leaning back on the bedspread slightly. Vance did as he was told, and he found his face uncomfortably close to her sex.

Ms. McCall exhaled a quiet laugh. "You'll have to get closer than that, honey," she told him, putting her hand behind his head and gently pulling him closer. Knowing what she wanted, but not quite sure how to start, Vance leaned forward until she stopped pulling. "Now pleasure me, handsome," she said.

Tentatively, Vance brought his mouth forward, and kissed the center of her pussy. Then he stuck his tongue inside her, and started moving it back and forth. The inside of her was smooth and warm. Her taste was unlike anything he could describe. She started to moan softly, but after a few seconds, she said, "That's good Vance, but let me help you. Do you know what the clitoris is?"

He pulled back from her, feeling as if he were coming up for air. "Yes," he said, insulted that she had thought he was that ignorant. "I just, don't know where it is yet."

"Here," she said, touching herself with her finger. "Do you see this part that is sticking out?" She touched it, right above her opening, and apparently could not help put rub it with her finger in a circular motion.

"Yeah," Vance said.

"That's it," she smiled. "Focus there. Lick it," she added.

Hesitantly, he did as she suggested. Sticking out his tongue, he licked her clit like an ice cream cone. She leaned back and began to moan again, but Vance could tell that her pleasure was half-hearted.

"Small licks," she whispered at last. "Push on my clit with the tip of your tongue."

Vance took her advice, and the change was nearly immediate. Ms. McCall leaned further back, and her moaning built in intensity. He found that he was proud of himself for being able to give her pleasure. He licked for what felt like minutes, until his tongue began to feel tired.

"Now suck my clit," she instructed breathlessly.

Gratefully, he stopped licking, and brought the small piece of flesh into his mouth, and building up suction as he would with a straw. She gasped, and her moaning subtly switched in intensity. "That's it," she whispered in between gasping breaths. "That's a good boy."

Vance snuck a glance up from where he knelt, and felt a small shock when he saw that she was looking back at him, her face the sleepy expression of sexual ecstasy. He fought the impulse to look away from her and held her eyes, seeing her perfect breasts in his periphery as they stood out from her chest. He wanted to touch one of them, but, even while he went down on her, he could not bring himself to.

Finally, he looked down and focused on pleasuring her. "Now lick," she said. Obediently, he switched techniques. "Mmmm," she moaned, grasping his head with both hands. "That's it." Vance's tongue got tired faster this time, but not wanting to disappoint Ms. McCall, he continued licking.

For several minutes, her gasps of pleasure did not seem to be building in intensity, and he wondered what he was doing wrong, though he didn't dare stop to ask. He alternated between sucking her clit and licking now. Each time he switched, her moans renewed, but soon plateaued in volume.

Finally, abruptly, she put her legs on his shoulders, her thighs tightening around his head. She matched the pressure with her hands, still grasping him. "Come on, Vance," she said, her frustration barely concealed. Holding his head tight, she ground her pussy against his tongue.

Vance was uncomfortable, and was having difficulty breathing, but not to the point where he had to break away. Wanting to please the older woman, he continued to lick as she fucked his tongue. Her gasping began to build, and along with it, the grip of her hands and thighs only tightened.

She suddenly screamed in rapture, her voice echoing throughout the house. When she ran out of breath, she inhaled in a gasp, before continuing her scream of release. Vance felt an onrush of liquid, but Ms. McCall continued to hold him tight. Frantically, he tried to lap up the sweetly fragrant secretion. Despite his best efforts, it flowed around his mouth and down his chin.

After several seconds, her climax ended, and she relaxed back onto the bed, releasing Vance. She closed her eyes, and continued to moan softly as she savored her pleasure. Finally, she seemed to realize that Vance was still kneeling where he had been. She opened her eyes and waved for him to join her. "Come up on the bed, my good boy," she said.

Gratefully, Vance rose, and climbed up beside her. As his body came level with hers, she took the back of his head in one hand and kissed him deeply, her tongue seeking his out and intertwining with it.

Breaking off the kiss, she said, laughing, "You taste like me. That's how you drive the girls crazy, Vance."

"Okay," he said simply. He looked at her breasts, pleasantly lying to the side as they faced each other.

Noticing his gaze, she said, "Touch me if you want." Slowly, he cupped her left breast, which lay on top of the other, and stroked her nipple with his thumb. He then lowered his head and sucked the nipple gratefully.

She took a deep breath of pleasure as he suckled her. "You were a good boy," she said. "Is it time that I let you fuck me?"

Hearing this, he stopped worshipping her breast and looked into her eyes. Her expression seemed slightly mocking, matching the words she had spoken. Unable to control his lust, he raised himself over her, pressing down on her shoulder so that she rolled to her back. He situated himself above her, her legs on either side of his.

Before he could rest his weight on her, however, she rolled him over with surprising strength. "Mm, not tonight," she decided as she knelt over him. "Tonight I'm in control." She lowered herself until his penis was just touching her pussy. He could feel the wetness on the tip of his manhood. It felt as if he would just slip inside.

Slowly, teasingly, she moved herself back and forth, barely letting his penis touch her. Vance started to lean back, but she grabbed him by the shoulders and pulled him to a sitting position. "Huh uh," she mocked. "I want you sitting up." Still holding him by the shoulders, she lowered herself excruciatingly. Vance quietly moaned as he felt her warm passage envelope him.

"That's it," Ms. McCall purred as she gently moved up and down. "Does that feel good?"

"Yeah," Vance gasped as her hips ground against him. Seeing her breasts moving slightly up and down in front of him, he grasped them, and sucked the right nipple into his mouth. Ms. McCall groaned in response. "That's a good boy," she said.

Vance remained sitting, while his hands were occupied with Ms. McCalls breasts. His abs strained to keep him in this position, but he couldn't lie down and risk displeasing her.

She started to moan in time with her fucking motion, and the vocalization grew in intensity as she started to bounce up and down on him harder and harder. All Vance could do was continue to suck on her breasts, occasionally switching from one to the other. Finally, she raised her face to the ceiling and cried out loudly, the second orgasm lasting for several seconds.

Finally, she was spent, and she fell forward against him, forcing him to lie back. Still unsatisfied, Vance lifted his hips to slowly pump in and out of her.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "Not done, are you?" she asked. "But I'm so tired, I don't know if I could continue," she said in a mocking tone. "What are we to do?"

Vance felt a surge of lust. Why would Ms. McCall seduce him and not let him come? He decided that he wasn't going to let her deny him. With strength born of passion, he flipped his teacher over onto her back and rolled onto her. She gasped, but smiled and rolled her eyes upward in pleasure. With a mixture of relief and resentment, Vance realized that she had wanted him to take control.

Megaeros
Megaeros
34 Followers