Four Hills High School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megaeros
Megaeros
34 Followers

He had come out of her when they had rolled over. Now, pressing down on her body with his, he reached down to guide himself back in. She was still incredibly wet, and he gently slid in, sending waves of pleasure up his spine, and inciting another gasp of ecstasy from Ms. McCall.

He began to move back and forth, his teacher's body moving with him. She looked him in the eyes as he fucked her, seeming to savor his aggressiveness; his passion. She grunted as his thrusting began to get more forceful. "Is that good?" she asked. "You like fucking me?"

Vance only nodded as he continued thrusting. Needing leverage, he raised himself up on his arms. With every thrust her breasts jiggled pleasantly. She reached up and held his ass as he thrust into her again and again.

Finally, Vance felt his pleasure build up until ready to burst. "Come inside me, Vance," she said. "Come on. Come inside me." With a groan, he exploded into her, feeling two spasms as he emptied himself. He thrust twice more before the sensation was too much to take.

Finished, he laid himself onto his back next to Ms. McCall, and the older woman snuggled up to him, her breast laying on his chest. "That was a good boy," she praised, running her fingers along his chest. "See? That was good wasn't it?"

He nodded, still too exhausted to say anything.

"Now you know what to do with the girls," she said. "But if you ever need a refresher, just let me know."

He didn't say anything, but he doubted that any of his classmates would be as good as Ms. McCall had been.

Megaeros
Megaeros
34 Followers