Four Horsemen - My Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both guys were grunting hard. Laura put her mouth back on my cock, looking at me. I responded by putting my hand on the back of her head, and forcing my cock down her throat. The moaning and grunting increased. Michael arched his back, pushing his dick deeper inside as Shun grabbed a handful of hair, both of them releasing their cum in her holes. She smiled wide around my cock, taking it into her throat once more before backing off my cock and easing herself off the other two.

Laura moved towards the couch and laid back on it, leaving one foot on the floor and having the other leg on the couch. I walked over, and positioned myself between her legs, and slid my cock in her cum filled cunt. I lifted the leg that was on the floor and put it on my shoulder so that I could thrust my cock deep inside her. Brian walked up with his hard cock in his hand, and put the head of it in Laura's mouth. She arched her back a bit more, and easily took Brian deep into her throat as I continued pounding my cock inside her cunt.

I watched as Laura's breasts kept bouncing up and down hard with each thrust. She looked completely satisfied taking all the cocks and being filled. After minutes of fucking like this, Brian pulled his cock out of her mouth and replaced it with his balls, as he continued stroking his cock. Shortly, he coated her tits with cum. She greedily licked and sucked his balls as she rubbed the cum all over her tits.

Shun then replaced Brian with his cock in her mouth, as Michael stood over her chest stroking his cock.

I grabbed Laura's other leg, and began to press it towards her body, lifting her off the couch, as Shun fucked her throat with long deep strokes, holding it there until she started to gag, then pull out and do it again. Laura reached over and fondled Michael's balls as he continued to stroke his cock.

Minutes later, Michael shot his cum on her chin and tits. Next, Shun shot his first spurt of this round in Laura's mouth, which seemed to send her over the edge yet again. I felt her cunt clutching my cock, trying to milk it dry, which she did as I came again.

Laura lay there exhausted for a few minutes. When the guys finished off the drinks they started, they began to pull on their clothes. I ushered them out the door, telling them that I can't wait to see what they have planned for the rest of my birthday party. After I closed the door behind them, Laura grabbed her clothes and followed me to the shower. What happened next is the start of a new adventure for another time.

12