Four Hours after Prom

Story Info
Losing my Virginity on Prom Night.
4.1k words
4.45
37.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! Don't! Stop it, I mean it!" was all I could say, but he was already inside me. And just like that, I was no longer a virgin. He was against - and then past - my hymen within a few thrusts. If there was any pain from that, I didn't notice. There was a little discomfort as my 18 year-old pussy was being stretched by his girth, but even that faded into what felt like forbidden pleasure. I might have shed one tear or a hundred. By the time the night was over, there'd be no way of knowing.

In hindsight, I really didn't put up much of a fight.

Hours earlier...

It was prom night, and Vincent was good looking, even if he wasn't very nice. The other girls were telling me how hot he was all night, and that I needed to let him "rock my world" if I had the chance. I had dated a few guys in sophomore and junior years in high school, but the most that ever happened was feeling each other up while making out, and even then, over our clothes.

Senior year, though, the other girls talked a little more openly about the things they were doing with their boyfriends. I eventually let one boy use my hand on his hard-on. I think he wanted me to jerk him off, but I didn't know what I was doing, so it was mostly him jerking himself off, but while holding my hand. I knew how to masturbate myself fairly easily, but I had no rhythm when it came to making a boy feel good in that way.

Every girl has a slut friend, and my slut friend was Sherry. Sherry tried to teach me what she could before prom, so I wouldn't seem like the virgin I was. Some things, though, you never learn until you actually experience it yourself. Prom night would be full of those experiences.

I guess I would be what most would consider a "good girl." I dated nice boys, and I think I may have been more curious about sex than my dates. Geeky, nerdy guys, but almost always cute. My prom date, definitely not cute. More like a man than a boy. Vincent even smelled sexy. He kissed in a way that made my pussy wet. My breasts were smaller than what he was probably used to, but my nipples were easy to see as they pushed against the cups of my prom dress.

When he first reached under my dress, I thought he was trying to take off my garter, which I thought he would proudly display from the rearview mirror of his '71 Malibu. Instead, he was reaching for my panties which, as usual, matched my bra. Thinking he wanted to proudly display my panties from his rearview mirror seemed to turn me on even more than his kisses, and I let him slide them down my legs and over my high heeled sandals. His hand quickly went back up my dress and found my freshly shaved pussy - Sherry's idea - and proceeded to finger my slit better than I have ever fingered myself.

My legs shook as he brought me to orgasm and I felt myself breaking out in a sweat.

His older brother reserved the hotel room. It was close to downtown, so not far from the prom location. I already knew what I was going to say to my parents; that we stayed out all night and watched the sunrise over the lakefront. That's what I was going to say, but at the moment, what I was going to do was take off my prom dress so it wouldn't look like I'd been fucked all night in it.

He wasn't impatient, but he wasn't particularly careful about helping me out of my dress. I was afraid he was going to rip it, so I tried to get out of it as quickly as possible. He must have thought that I was eager for his sex because he wasted no time in pulling out his thick member and waiving it at me.

It was bigger than any I had seen before, but I wasn't sure what he wanted me to do with it while he was waiving it around at me like that. I kissed him and put my hand on his hard-on, but he pushed me down onto the bed, then down onto the floor until I was kneeling naked in front of him.

I practiced blowjobs on Sherry's fingers, a lot. At first I didn't know what I was doing, but eventually, she approved. I overcame my gag reflex, and could take half a banana or small cucumber down my throat without any difficulty. My date's sex, however, was as thick as my wrist. I could barely close my hand around the shaft, and the more I stroked it, the more I wondered how much of it I'd be able to fit in my mouth. I didn't have to wait long to find out.

He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head back. It wasn't enough to hurt, but he was definitely letting me know he was in control. I opened my mouth and licked the head of his shaft. Sherry had said that the taste of a guy's come was hit or miss, but the pre-come that oozed out when they were first excited was almost always delicious. I wasn't sure if she was kidding, as other girls had said it was all awful and the faster they swallowed, the better. In the case of my first real blowjob, his pre-come tasted good. I actually enjoyed it, until he let me know I wasn't doing it right.

"Mags, stop fucking around and suck it, already" was all he had to say. I remembered what Sherry had showed me, and used one hand on his shaft, twisting my grip as I bobbed my head on his thick member. I knew I was finally doing it right when he let go of my hair.

He managed to take off the rest of his clothes while I continued to blow him, and we found ourselves on the bed with me on top of him, in a 69 position. This was as far as I thought I was going to go. I was going to let him come in my mouth, and I would let him lick my pussy, but that was going to be it.

And then, he started licking me. And rubbing my clit. And fingering my butt.

I must have tasted good to him, too, because his tongue was incredible. My butt cheeks shook as he brought me to another orgasm. That must have turned him on, because without warning, a gush of warm come filled my mouth. I swallowed and bobbed, swallowed and bobbed. I was so turned on, I just kept on sucking and he just kept on coming. It wasn't bad at all. I wasn't sure what the other girls had been talking about, but the taste of come didn't seem to bother me at all. That turned out to be a good thing.

Vincent gently moved out from under me and unceremoniously walked into the bathroom and, without closing the door, pissed in the toilet. It wasn't the first time I had seen a male urinate - I have a little brother, and roadside emergencies happen - but it was my first time seeing a man with a half-erect member piss.

I met Vincent about 3 weeks before prom. I had planned on going with a very nice boy that I thought I'd end up marrying some day, but his dad was military and they ended up moving to the other side of the world 6 months before prom. We still keep in touch, and I'd marry him in a heartbeat if he'd have me (and why wouldn't he?).

As far as prom went, it started to look like I would either go alone or not at all. Sherry insisted that I go, event though she had her own reasons why she wouldn't. Drama. She knew of a not-so-nice guy that showed up to our school toward the end of the first semester. He was hot, sexy, had his own car (given to him as an 18th birthday present), and for some reason, was available. She introduced us, and we went on a few dates before prom. I still wasn't sure if I was going to go, but my mom of all people said that it was one of those experiences that I'd regret missing if I didn't. So, I asked Vincent if he'd take me, and he told me he'd think about it. I didn't cry when he said that, but I wanted to.

I'm not a model. I know that. But, I've been told I'm pretty. I have a pretty face, partly thanks to my mom's good looks, and partly because Sherry told me birth control pills help with acne. My eyes are blue, I have a few freckles, my teeth are straight, and I like to smile. My dishwater blond hair goes down to the middle of my back when I don't curl it, and I rarely polish my nails. As for the rest of me, I'm small to average. I think I'm just over 5'2", about 110 lbs, and my bra size is 34B. I have the butt and legs of a gymnast because I was a gymnast in freshman and sophomore years. I like to wear matching bras and panties, I have pierced ears, but nothing else. No tattoos. And the night of prom was the first time I ever shaved my pubic hair completely. Most of the time, I trim myself to a respectable bikini landing strip.

Vincent, in comparison, was tall, dark, and wiry without being skinny. He had six-pack abs, toned arms and legs, and a European tan. Oh, and as I was about to find out, he shaved his pubic hair regularly.

When he finished pissing, he barely washed his hands and then came back to the bed. I got up and moved the sheets to cover the wet spot I had left, then went to the same toilet, sat down, and quietly pee'd. I decided to leave the door open as he did. As I was about to wipe, he got up from the bed, walked into the bathroom and positioned himself in front of me. His sex was bouncing in front of my face, dripping with fresh pre-come. I smiled at him, leaned forward, and took him in my mouth. I didn't think I'd be giving my second blowjob while sitting on the toilet, yet that's what happened. He held me behind the head, gently this time, and moved his hips in a way that looked like he was fucking my face. I tilted my head from one side to the other, letting him push down my throat a little more with each thrust. I held his scrotum in one hand while I found my clit with the other. I felt his balls tense in my hand as he pulled out of my mouth and sprayed my face and breasts with come. He held his shaft to my open mouth and stroked a few more spurts which ended up in my nose and in my eyes. I didn't like that as much. His come tasted fine, but I didn't like the smell, or how it seemed to burn my eyes.

I smiled, though. It was prom night, after all. These things happen.

I asked if he'd like to take a shower, and thankfully, he did. I joined him, and we sensually washed each other. I was still turned on from the clit rubbing I had been doing while sitting on the toilet, and hoped he would pick up where I left off.

He didn't.

I kissed his nipples, gently biting them as Sherry recommended, and then waited for him to do the same to me.

He didn't.

Instead, he pulled me up to kiss him in a very much needed French kiss, and held my butt cheeks tightly. I have a nice butt. It's round without being too big, and I'm not sure if my hips are wide or my waist is narrow, but my butt seems to turn heads - in a good way - more than my nice legs or pretty feet.

His hands moved to the crack of my ass and spread my cheeks letting the warm water hit my butthole. He turned me around so I was facing the wall with the faucet and bent me over, slightly. He then squatted behind me and began kissing my butt cheeks. I loved it. I don't know why I loved it, but it felt silly, naughty, and sexy all at the same time. He bit my cheeks a few times and it immediately reminded me that my clit was still swollen and demanding attention. I wasn't sure if his tongue could reach it's target in that position, so I bent over all the way and pulled my cheeks further apart. Instead of my pussy, his tongue immediately sank into my butthole. Sherry didn't tell me that was a thing. I put one hand on the wall in front of me, and rubbed my clit furiously with the other. I wondered if I was going to want to have my butthole licked by every guy I was with from that point on. Thankfully, I came quickly, but I came hard. My legs shook as he stood up behind me and allowed his manhood to guide itself between my legs. My pussy lips kissed his shaft and as I looked down, I was able to visualize what it might look like if I was a boy. The head of his shaft jutting out a few inches out from between my legs and my pussy.

The other girls hadn't mentioned anything about tongues in buttholes, so maybe Vincent knew something they didn't. I was enjoying everything so far, but I wasn't sure I wanted to lose my virginity to Vincent, even though we had done so much, already. He didn't move his shaft into position to enter me, so I figured he was just being playful. I pushed his hard-on down so I wouldn't break it when I turned around, and kissed him - forgetting all about his tongue having just been in my butt. He didn't forget, though. He asked me how my ass tasted, and I just smiled and tried to grab his butt the way he had grabbed mine.

I turned him around as if I were going to wash his back - and I did. But, I also decided to wash his butt. And his butthole. I wondered if he'd like having a tongue up his butt as much as I did. When he finally realized what I was trying to do, he arched his back for me so I could really get my face between his cheeks. Unlike his front, he opted to not shave his butthole. The hair was clean thanks to my efforts of washing him. His butthole, thankfully, just tasted like warm water and a little soap. I could feel his balls moving back and forth and soon realized he was jerking himself off while I licked his hole. I squeezed his butt cheeks while darting my tongue in and out of his butt for all it was worth. He was really jerking hard and startled me when he quickly turned around and pushed his sex into my mouth. I knew what was coming, literally. I swallowed hard, sucked, and swallowed some more. This time, his legs were shaking. If it's possible to smile with a half-erect hard-on in one's mouth, I was doing it.

We rinsed off, toweled each other dry, and went back to the bed.

I snuggled against him at his side, my right leg over his left, and my right hand on his relaxed manhood. His breathing was so slow, I thought he must have fallen asleep. Knowing there were still a few hours before sunrise, I figured a nap wouldn't hurt - especially if there was more phenomenal oral sex to be enjoyed.

If you've never woken up with someone's mouth on your sex, you're missing out.

When I woke up to Vincent's tongue inside my pussy, I had no idea what was going on. For about three seconds. Then, I spread my legs and pulled them back as far as they would go.

Vincent wasn't much for conversation. He was mostly just nice to look at when going to dinner, to a movie, or just hanging out. Things progressed quickly with him, but I still hardly knew him. Before prom, I learned he was a good kisser, and wasn't one to grope just for the sake of groping. He was also to the point when making a point. He had asked, early, what my experience level with boys had been. Was I still a virgin? Was I on the pill? Have I ever given a blow job?

My answers were honest. I told him I liked to kiss, I'd been felt up and down a lot, but nothing more. I said I thought I knew how to give a hand job, but only practiced blow jobs on fingers and vegetables. he thought that was funny and said maybe we'd work on that after prom. As for being a virgin, I said I was, but I also said I wasn't opposed to trying other things. I wasn't sure about telling him I was on the pill. Maybe I was afraid he'd think I was lying about being a virgin, or maybe he might think that automatically gave him the green light come inside me if it ever came to that. I certainly didn't want to tell him I was on the pill to help prevent acne. He seemed to let that one go. Maybe he decided to go easy on me for our first date conversation.

I looked over at the clock on the nightstand in the hotel room. It was already 4am. We must have slept a little over an hour. I guess that was all he needed, as his tongue and fingers were as awake as ever.

He eased two fingers into my pussy while he ran his tongue over my clit. He paused for a moment, licking his pinky, and then put his mouth back where I needed it. His wet pinky pressed on and then into my butthole. I felt my pussy tighten around his fingers at the new sensation. Before I knew it, I was rocking my hips in rhythm with his fingers pushing and pulling in and out of both holes.

He added a third finger to the two already inside my pussy and my body shook while he brought me to the brink of another orgasm. Vincent was definitely a pro at whatever he was doing. I had never felt anything like it and realized I was about to have my first vaginal orgasm when he suddenly stopped.

I asked him if something was wrong. He shook his head no, and kissed my stomach, my nipples, my neck, my ears, and then my mouth. He moved back to my neck and put each of his fingers which had just been inside me, in my mouth. I sucked each one, tasting my sex, and even my ass on his pinky.

The underside of his shaft slid along my pussy lips and swollen clit, rubbing up and down easily with my wetness.

He whispered in my ear that I was ready to get fucked.

I felt a small amount of panic take over. My heart was beating so fast, I thought I was going to have a heart attack. My pussy, however, was practically gushing. I told him I wasn't ready to make love to anyone just yet. I liked what we were doing.

He told me he wasn't asking, as I felt the head of his cock slide between my inviting lips.

"No! Don't! Stop it, I mean it!" was all I could say, but he was already inside me. And it felt wonderful. He moved slowly but deliberately. He knew what he was doing. This definitely wasn't his first time. Just when I thought he had his full length inside me, he pushed in a little more.

I know at least one tear ran down my cheek because he kissed it. He told me not to worry; that I would be "made love to" plenty of times, but right now I was going to get fucked, and fucked hard. My nails dug into his back and without realizing what I was doing, I scratched him. I clawed at his back as he increased his pace. The mix of pain and pleasure was almost overwhelming for both of us.

I've heard bed squeaks from my parent's room when I was younger, and only imagined them having sex in a gentle, mild manner. The hotel bed was now making the same noise and I wondered if my dad fucked my mom as hard as this during those times.

Vincent put one arm under my back and pulled me against him. I kissed him on the mouth hard and felt him lift me off the bed for a moment. I locked my ankles behind his back, not sure where he was going with this. When he put me back down, half my butt was off the side of the bed. He stepped back as if surveying the scene. Maybe he was admiring his conquest? I wanted him to do more than admire me. I pulled my legs back, holding each leg under the knee.

He immediately dropped to his knees and licked and lapped at my sex until I begged him to fuck me. The words that came out of my mouth surprised even me. I took talking dirty to a whole new level. As he moved upward, I found his shaft and guided it to my slit. He slid in easily. I kissed and licked his face, tasting my pussy and understanding why he liked doing that so much. I tasted good. Really good.

Vincent fucked me hard for at least five minutes straight, never slowing down, never stopping. He grabbed and squeezed my small tits hard enough to leave bruises, but I didn't get care. He even put a hand around my throat and squeezed until I almost passed out. I didn't care about that, either. He was fucking me for all he was worth and when I finally came, I let out a groan that sounded like it came from someone else.

Even after all that, he kept fucking me. I couldn't control the convulsions my pussy was doing around his shaft. It must have felt incredible for him, too, as he was getting ready to pull out.

"It's okay. I'm on the pill. Come inside me" was all I had to say, and he did. His thrusts slowed, but he pumped his shaft inside me for at least another minute until he finally stopped.

I unlocked my ankles and my feet fell to the floor. Vincent looked like he just finished a marathon. I looked like I had just been fucked hard all morning. My pussy was dripping come as I lay there, and I wondered just how much of his seed he put inside me. I put a finger between my pussy lips and brought it back to my mouth. The taste of his come mixed with my sex was very appealing.

12