Four Hours of Forced Orgasms

Story Info
Another tale of M/s.
3.2k words
3.98
189.4k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was ten o'clock in the evening and for once the house was empty and quiet. My roommates were away for the evening. Master was away.. so very far away. I needed and craved his attention and he was intent on giving it.. in his unique way.

Skype had become our tether to one another while seperated and he had been waiting so patiently for the last of the roommates to leave.

"Are the doors are locked?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir," I said with a naughty, knowing smile.

"Undress for Me... slowly, calmly and erotically..... like you will for your Master when I'm there."

"Yes, Master," I replied and began to follow his instructions. I ran my hands over my breasts, running my palms over their fullness.. my fingertips running in spirals around their curves..  My hands caressing my body.. slowly down my sides.. over my wide hips and the ample roundness of my ass.. down my thighs, and then up again.

I unbuttoned my blouse oh so slowly, pulling it open a little bit more with each button that was opened exposing my bra and the pale skin of my belly.

I turned my back to Him and ran my hands over my thick rear. I slipped my fingers in the waistband of my skirt and pulled the skirt down over my ass and thighs and let it drop to the floor in a puddle at my feet. I moved my fingers slowly between my skin and my thong panties.. slipping them down over each hip.. past the bottom of my ass and thighs.. down to my ankles and stepped out of them. My hands slid up the side of my legs, over my ass and slowly down the back of my legs.

I slowly straightened my body, turning around as I eased out of my unbuttoned blouse. Facing him, I reached back and unhooked my bra. Slowly, I pulled one strap from my shoulder, and then the other.. Holding my bra in place, I slipped my arms out of the bra. My fingers ran over the smooth cloth of the bra and circled around the marble sized protrusions that were my nipples. I removed the bra, releasing my large, heavy breasts to the warmth of the summer evening air.

"Caress your body as I would.. especially caressing on your nipples, belly, butt," I heard Him say, "but don't touch your cunt."

I did as instructed. My hands acted as His.. They touched, caressed, grabbed and kneaded the flesh of my body. The palms of my hands moved over the hard, thick nipples then cupped and kneaded my breasts heavy with milk. They moved over my belly, my ass. They moved over my legs and up the inside of my already damp thighs.. but I avoided my cunt as he had instructed even though it ached to be touched. Moving back up my body, my hands once again gravitated to my breasts, this time pinching my nipples between my thumbs and forefingers.

"You are to stand only..... no sitting of any kind today," he said.

"Yes Master."

I stood caressing my body before his visage, feeling my skin so very keenly. "My skin feels alive, Sir."

I heard him snuff then say "spank your cunt, five times," and then a short pause before he added "and like I will spank your cunt."

"Yes Master," I replied just before the first blow landed with a thwack against my already damp pussy. With each additional blow I felt and heard myself swiftly inhale and then let out a low moan. With each blow the wetness between my legs increased.

"My thighs are slick, Sir..."

"With your wetness?" He asked.

Nodding I replied "Yes Sir."

His voice came closer as He he instructed me to caress my pussy like He would.

"Mmm.. yes Sir," I gladly replied.

"Enjoying it?"

Breathily I affirmed, "Yessss.. very much, Sir!"

"Now, shove your finger into your pussy.. once only and very quickly take it out," He ordered.

"Yes, Sir," I said as the middle finger of my right hand plunged deep into my wet pussy and then removed it.

"Lick your wetness off of your finger..."

Moaning I replied "so wet Sir.. so sweet..."

"Now get back to caressing."

"Yes, Master."

His voice came clear and strong through the connection, "play with you clit this time...... let your slutty cunt know who is playing with her this time. Tell her how her Master wants to see her cum."

As my fingers more firmly caressed and rubbed my pussy.. my clit I affirmed his order, "yes, Sir.. "
"Is she responding to Me?"

Breathy moans catching in my throat, I struggled somewhat to reply. "Yes.. responding very well, Sir." I continued to trace my fingers over my now swelling, wet pussy. I increased the pace slightly, pressing down and around my aching clit. "Oh, God I need you to fuck me, Master!"

Chuckling I heard him say, "No.. not yet. Cum for your Master first you whore. Be an obedient cunt before getting anything."

"Yes, Master," I breathed out as I stood before him, my fingers playing with my long pussy lips.. rubbing my clit.. I felt the wave build higher and higher and wash over me.

"Cum now! Without any insertion," he demanded.

Again the wave built, but this time oh so quickly.. building and then crashing over me. I felt my legs shake beneath me as my body quivered with the ripples of pleasure that continued to wash over and through me. My thighs were now not just slick, but frankly wet.

"I came twice Master.. one right after the other," I stated my breath catching and slightly shakey.

"Is that so?"

"Yes, Master."

A minute or more passed as I stood, waiting for the haze to clear and my body to stop shaking, when I heard him say, "now shove your thumb in your cunt and play with your clit with your fingertips, if you can manage that easily. Do it 'til you cum."

His dark eyes gazed out at me, "You can cum all you want. This is reverse cum control session going on. You will keep playing 'til I am need to go or until someone comes home. Whatever happens first. You'll loose count of times you cum by the time we're done."

"May I stop whenever I like, or no?" I asked.

"You may only stop to talk to me briefly or to reply or to ask a question, like here about how to proceed....... else there is no need. Understand?"

"Yes Master I understand," I replied quickly.

"Are you enjoying putting on this show for Me?" he asked.

I nodded. My legs were like jell-o beneath me. "Oh god Sir.. my legs are shaking so much.."

"Keep standing!" He laughed, "this is the fun part."

"Please, Sir, may lean against a wall?" I begged.

"Cum once more then we will talk."  There was no compassion in His voice. He was enjoying this.. Enjoying me squirming, begging..

My "Yes Sir" came out more as a low whine than I had intended. My thumb was buried deep in my pussy. Fingers moving quickly over my clit.

"Are you going slow or it's taking time?" he asked. I could hear the aggitation in his voice. I wanted to please him, but my body was betraying me. I was so close to cumming but I couldn't reach the peak. "So close, Sir.." I managed to squeak out.

"Keep going.. " he pushed. "Cum you dirty whore! Why the fuck are you taking this long or you want some wrath to come from your Master?"

His words raised the wave and I felt it come crashing down over me hard and swift.. "Cummming now!" It was more of a scream than a statement. I was cumming. I was cumming hard and intense. The sound of his deep, resonating voice sent me over the edge.. The climax smashed into me and my pussy flooded over my hand, down my thighs to my ankles. I was cumming and cumming.. Whole body shaking uncontrollably.

"That's right, My whore, cum.. and clean all your mess. Report to me as soon as you're done. I'm going to have my tea now."

"Yes Master," I replied breathlessly.. my body was quivering while my pussy juice still seeped down my legs.

Following Master's instructions, I began to clean up my mess as I had been trained to do.. with my tongue and hands. My fingers pressed into my legs and scooped the wetness into my palm and licked the sweet wetness from it. I repeated this again and again until the excess wetness was gone. I took a warm cloth with a smige of soap and washed the entirety of my legs, pussy and ass, rinsed and then dried.

When I was finished.. and still standing, I messaged him, then waited for his return.

"Was it fun?" He asked and I affirmed with a nod.

"Did you cum once?"

"Yes, Master. Once and a lot. I nearly fell over."

"Really but not quite, right?" He asked, but was more of a statement.

"Almost but no I didn't," I replied.

"Well, keep standing and start again."

I nearly fell over. My hand reached out to steady myself.

"Keep standing!" He barked.

"May I lean against the wall, Master? Please?" I begged again.

"Nope. Cum now! Cum fast and cum a lot," He demanded. "Have sturdy feet, My slave."

I stood, legs spread before Him. My fingers moving over my clit, between the long labia of my pussy. Every moment, my pussy growing wetter and wetter.. I moaned loudly as I felt my juice gush over my fingers.

"Cum NOW, My slut!"

The sound of His voice triggered a mad release. I felt it run through my entire body, every hair on end.. Nipples rock hard and standing straight and stiff, drops of white milk oozing up to the tip and then sliding down the curve of my breasts and onto the shiny wood floor beneath me. White drops of milk mixing with the ever increasing puddle of my cum on the floor.

"Enjoying yourself??" He asked. I could hear the humor and enjoyment in His voice. I was contorted with the contractions my body continued to quake from. "You will be doing this in front of a mirror with me deep in your ass one day. I want to watch you watching Us. I will watch your face as I take your ass for the first time.. and I will make you watch with those eyes you have.... watch as I use you for My pleasure. What's taking you so long??"

"Oh god........ Oh god Master..." I screamed. I was cumming.. a long continuous string of orgasms over and over and over again.

"That's it! Cum My slut!" The sound of the excitement in His voice pushed me further over..

"Yesssssss!!!" I screamed. "Sssssoooooo good Master.. Oh my God..!"

"Cum. Cum! Cum!!!"

I continued to cum.. my knees unwilling to hold me up any longer, and I leaned over, my head pressed against the wall as the orgasms continued to wash over me.. pounding into me like the surf at high tide.

After several minutes the internal earthquakes slowed and after more time they finally stopped.

"Thank you, Sir." It came out as a whisper.

"Now you can put one foot on the wall to lean on but still will be standing for most and cum again, My Pussy Slut. For today, cum and savor the taste of My efforts before starting again. Once you start then stop at nothing until you cum."

He wore a broad smile curved up in the corner. His mustache was thick, but couldn't hide the twist of enjoyment on his lips.

"Oh fuck. Yes Master.. As you wish, Sir," I responded.

"Now shove as big part of your hand in that pussy as you can. Fuck it well and cum all over your hand..."

Reaching between my thighs, I pushed three fingers into my pussy.. then slipped in a fourth. My pussy was spread wide and so full. I curled my thumb under and pushed it in as deep as I could. Most of my hand disappearing into my cunt. I could feel the ripples of my pussy and the entrance of my womb with my fingers. As my finger ran across my cervix I was wracked with an intense orgasm.

"Cum! Cum!! Cum My slut!!! Dont stop 'til you cum. This time keep going with fingers if your entire hand is hurting, but cum, and cum like the whore you are to me."

"Oh god Master.. please let me stop.. Please I beg of you!"

"Nope. Keep going 'til you've cum again, My whore.

"Again, Master?" I whimpered

"Yes again! What did I say before you started?" He was aggravated.. I could hear it in his voice and see it in the fire in his eyes.

"You said I will be standing the entire time, Sir."

"Just like this last time but change the leg position if you want but start back instantly..."

"Yes, Sir..."

"Now!" He commanded. "You will be missing your roommates badly today, it seems." The smirk on His face was clear. "And cum you will soon my slutty slave........ sooner this time... Sooner and  faster, too."

The climaxes built and then crashed down burying me beneath them. Not one or two, but repetitive seemingly unending orgasms. "Cummmmming now, Sir!" I managed to voice before another one washed over me.. "Oh god, Master.." I moaned and grunted and the puddle under me grew again.

"Cum like that whore you are to your Master. Cum good and cum well." Oh He was enjoying this. I could clearly hear the thrill and enjoyment in his voice.

"Again??? Cum again???" I asked, incredulously.

He didn't bother to respond. The look on His face was clear. It clearly said, "do it bitch."

"Yes Sir, of course Sir." I said in a small voice.

He got quiet.. intense.. "Ok, my Slave slut, cum again. This time with you on your knees and head leaned against wall..." My face must've shown what I was thinking.. "Again? How? OMG"

His words came short and clipped, "what was decided before we started??" Yes, He was obviously unhappy with my question.

"Yes Sir.." I said quietly, head down, and falling to my knees. My hand pushed deep into my cunt.. sliding in and out..

"Keep going..!" I heard him urge me on.. The words bringing me to orgasm.. again.

"I'm cummmmmming, Master..."

"Keep cummmmming and lovinnnnnnng," He encouraged.. His eyes flashing with the passion within him.

"Oh fuck.. Just gushed all over the rug, Sir."

"I don't give a fuck. Keep cumming...." He said as, again, my body shook with the intensity of the orgasms. "Today is you cum day, My slave."

"Oh god.. " I whimpered... "Yes, Master." Again the orgasm came.. my body on complete overload. I could barely stay verticle. My legs shook uncontrollably.

"Now, clean and then start when finished eating you cum. I bet you will forever remember this day."

"Yes Master.. I will never forget this day.. "

"That's My slave.... getting the picture of her Masters cruelity now..." He had a wicked smile spread wide across His face. "Fuck yourself like a whore getting used by her Master."

"Delicious cruelty, Master... Yes Master."

"There is more cumming left for you.... Keep going, wiggle your slutty behind, like you should for Me. Be the slut that you are to me."

I moved my hips.. my ass.. my full breasts hanging and moving.. dripping their white deliciousness.

"Keep going, keep cumming My slut!" He watched me move. Watched my hand fucking my cunt in place of His hand. "Cum now, right at this moment..... do it!"

I did.. I came.. so very very hard... and took what felt like hours to finally slow to a stop.

"Cum, My Cunt Slut"

"I came.. And came and came and came.." I told Him.

"Now go and grab you small vibe and shove it in your ass.. Turn it on and start cleaning your cum.. your filth off the rug.... Keep it on while doing so."

"Yes, Master." I was mortified. Naked, on hands and knees, wet with my own cum.. pink vibrator working away in my ass as I washed the area rug that was soaked in my squirt.

Just then I heard the front door. Heard the lock click and the door squeak open then footsteps moving through the house.. ever closer to where I was in all my glory.

I reached for my dress and pulled it quickly over my head and pulled it down past my knees. The pink pocket rocket was still on and in my ass.

"Finish good but fast, My whore."

"They're back, Sir."

"Go. Receive them then return to me," He instructed.

Moments later they knocked at my door wanting to know what was going on. I told them I was taking some personal time.

When I returned to Master I couldn't help laughing. I had just had a conversation with people with a vibrator not only IN my ass, but ON, as well!

"Now you are to keep vibe on.... shove purple Ben Wa balls in your cunt and cum twice while taking a walk around the house.... Only then will you be done for the day. Remember.... TWICE!!!"

"Both sets of balls, Master???? Or just one set?" I asked afraid to know the answer.

"Both, My dear. Double the fun...." He said with the most wicked smirk on his face. "Then walk round if you can during this."

"Oh my God, Sir!" I exclaimed as I pushed the first and then second set of Ben Wa balls into my pussy. His response was a simple, sadistic smile.

"I can barely stand let alone walk, Sir."

"Than stand!! But cum at least once, twice if you can manage.."

"Yes Master"

"So once or twice?" He asked as I was cumming..

"Cumming now..."

"Oh fuck.. pushed one whole set of balls out while cumming, Sir," I laughed slightly.

"Shove them back in and start for last time, My lovely property."

"Must've been reading your mind, Master.. already done.. and walking.. "

"Did you cum for final time, My whore?"

"Getting close..." I could feel the movement of the internal balls within the purple balls within my cunt. With every movement, they moved.

"Get done, already!" He snapped. "It seems like time increase with every next orgasm," He laughed and I came... again.

"Are you done now?" He asked.

"Yes, Sir. And yes, it does tend to increase. But done now, Master."

He blew me a kiss which I ached to feel on my lips.

"Now, take the balls out and clean them properly...... like a good slut should... with your tongue."

I blew him a kiss back and replied "Yes, Master."

"Are you savoring the tasty goo of my sweet slaves cunt?" He asked.

"Yes, Sir. All clean, Sir."

"That's my goooooood girl....." He said blowing me more kisses.

"I'm walking funny, and have a feeling I will be for a few days, Sir."

"Good! You'll remember with each step, then"

"Thank you Master!"

"Seems like a happy slave, I have."

"Happy but exhausted, Sir."

"Now empty your ass, too. Keep the filth left as it is, over yourself and doze off while you can sleep. I will see you later and ask for more." His smile warmed me.  "Have a good night and sleep well, My slave."

"Yes, my Master." I had barely said goodnight when my exhausted body gave in to sleep.
The clock blinked 2:10am.