Four Housewives Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Anyway, he didn't go away. He was too busy examining the overall, or rather what was in it, me! Working hard, I hadn't noticed it had split at the top and bottom. The damn overall was revealing more than it hid of my body. I was too young and naive to get rid of an older man. He was obviously rich, and seemed powerful,' Maxine shrugged.

'Yes, I'm getting there, don't spoil my story! Anyway, I made him a drink, and answered his questions, and started fetching and carrying for him. I made up a bed with clean sheets in a spare bedroom. I was getting more and more used to being his humble maid as the evening wore on. I'd learnt to automatically say, 'yes, sir', and to curtsy.

Looking back, he must have known I wasn't a real maid. I was too subservient, from imagining how a maid should be,' Maxine reflected.

'Like Josie, she'd make a naturally obedient, subservient maid,' Cheryl said, and blew her a kiss.

'Anyway, he ordered me to change the uniform, as it was too lewd to run around his friend's home. I felt awful over his remarks. He took me to another bedroom used as a dressing room. There were party outfits in a wardrobe, and he made me change in front of him. I tried to protest, but he brushed my objections aside, as though I wasn't important enough to receive his consideration. A couple of outfits were tried, and then a French Maid uniform. It didn't fit me, which disappointed him,' she remembered.

'I stood before him in silky underwear, with a matching suspender belt, and sheer stockings. You are right, Cheryl, men love the uncomfortable outfit. He liked what he saw, and made me stand to attention, while he looked me over,' she sighed.

'Josie would just love that. Being subservient, and being ordered around,' Cheryl teased.

'You would just love teasing a man in stockings, until he couldn't stand it anymore. You complain about it, but you love being roughly grabbed and force fucked. You always leave that out of your reminiscences,' Josie teased back.

The other two looked at them, wondering how they could possibly compete with the two reprobates.

'Go on! Shock us,' Cheryl taunted.

'I was wandering around in my underwear, well, someone else's dress up underwear. The weather changed and it began to thunder with lightening. I was trembling with fear,

and almost spilled a bedtime drink over him. He pretended to sympathise, and sat me on his bed. A deep boom of thunder, was quickly followed by a crack and flash of lightening. Next thing I knew I was under the covers with him. He was so slick in getting me into his bed, I figured it was going to be just as easy getting into me,' she worriedly spoke.

'I was young and foolish back then. These rich people frightened me, and made me feel humble, even scared of their powerful presence. They still do, a little bit,' she added.

'So you married into money,' Cheryl commented.

'It's alright, you don't need an excuse to get into bed with a man. Just so long as it's your decision and not his,' Josie winked at her.

'Right, yes, I guess so. He worked on you, obviously. You didn't have much choice. We always fall for powerful men, it's in the genes. I would have let them if those Scandinavians had bent me over the desk. Not all of them, obviously,' Andrea quickly added, looking guilty, and flushed.

The four of them were quietly sipping their wine, contemplating experiences good and bad, from the past.

Josie liked to play games. Recently she'd played one too many games, and this one dangerously at home. Usually she was very discreet, and played little naughty games away from home. This time it led to her downfall, when it put her under the boy's influence. It seemed she'd been the first of his four girlfriends. She laughed at the idea of being an eighteen-year-old boy's girlfriend. At forty-two it was silly.

'What are you laughing at?' Andrea asked.

Having admitted to contemplating letting those big men take her, was awful. Her experience wasn't as bad as the two older women's antics, but this wasn't that long ago. It wasn't from a distant past, at college, like their adventures.

'Not you, honest. I was thinking about how it all started, with him and me,' she mused.

The others were quiet, while they too thought over that first meeting.

12