Four into One Equals Fun

Story Info
The more the merrier for this cuckold.
5.5k words
4.35
25k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turbidus
Turbidus
1,091 Followers

All characters are over 18.

Thanks to LarryInSeattle for his editing. Any errors that remain I snuck in on him.

Helpful comments are always welcome. Enjoy.

======

"Uh-huh, that's right baby. Stick that tongue deep into my cunt hole."

My wife - she's a poet at heart.

Stan did his best to comply. HIs nose nuzzled her clit as he jammed his tongue deep inside my wife's pussy. He said his name was Stan. I believed him. If you were going to make up a name who the fuck would pick Stan for a pseudonym? He looked like a Stanley. He'd have been much better in "Streetcar" than Brando. Brando was too pretty for the part. Our Stan was a beefy, construction worker-looking guy, his chest and belly a mat of dark hair, hair that was soaked in perspiration. Sweat trickled down the sides of Stan's face as he ravaged Lisa's pussy. His uncut cock jutted from between his legs, as meaty and work-like as its owner.

To one side, Bill stood with his back arched as Lisa pulled and squeezed his cock. The third guy, what the fuck was his name? Matt? Mack? Mike? Fuck if I can remember. He looked like an over grown skateboarder so I called him Dude. His shaggy hair hid most of his face. Despite the fact that at thirty, he looked a little silly acting like a skateboarder, he was the best looking of the three. He was trim, body shaved smooth, cock long and curved upward, perfect for G-spot stimulation. He had a Prince Albert, the first guy we'd ever met to sport one.

Bill was a regular looking guy but also had a nice cock. Lisa's picky about her cocks. Mine is the equal of any of these three. That's not the issue. Lisa enjoys this game. I enjoy the game. It's a "win-win". We limited our little romps to two or three times a year. We'd run our ad. I always meet them first. Lisa would be there but not sitting with me. She'd eavesdrop and scope them out while I "interviewed" them. Cocks are never an issue. We always insist on a full body shot. We insist the cock we're interviewing belong to the face we're interviewing before anything else happens.

We've had a few repeaters over the few years we've been doing this, but never the same trio. So far, we've stuck to trios. The idea of a real gang bang excites me but so far, Lisa hasn't been willing to take that step. Brilliant as she is, her body is made to be fucked. She tugged at her breasts as Stan tried to bury his head inside her twat. She's a natural C cup, with gorgeous broad areolas and squat short nipples. Her belly is flat, arms and legs firm, ass toned and tanned except for the arcing white lines of her thong. Her pussy is shaved. Her clit is large. When it's hard, it thrust its way almost a half an inch from her pussy. Her cunt lips are no longer the rosy red they had been when we first met. They've seen a lot of hard cock pounding over the years and have darkened to a mocha brown. Same for her rosebud.

"You watching? You watching him eat my pussy?"

I couldn't answer around the ball gag so I jerked on the cuffs and hopped the chair on the floor a few times. I was careful with the cuffs. They were props. If I had really jerked against them they'd have popped open. We're over-sexed not stupid. There was no way I'd let myself be restrained while three men messed around with my wife. Some may call it paranoid but my Ruger SR9 was stashed in one of the drawers beside me. Lisa preferred her Glock. Her slimline G42, .380 auto was tucked under the edge of the mattress. We also arrived at the hotel the evening before to check out the room, run through the routine, and who would do what and go where if things went to shit.

We'd never needed our fallback plan but that didn't mean we didn't make sure we had one in place. We're very careful in our screening process. I think that's the key but always, always have a plan B.

Bill and Dude looked over as I thumped the chair. It was a simple folding lawn chair. Hotel rooms don't come equipped with a chair that's easy to cuff someone to. Plus, you ever sit in one of those old-fashion lawn chairs naked, with the webbing biting into your ass and the hard metal edge pressing into the back of your thighs? The fucking things had to have been designed by de Sade himself.

Bill smirked at me. That was expected. Who wouldn't smirk at a man who recruited men to fuck his wife while he was restrained and gagged? I glared at him, hating him. That was easy enough. There was no need to act. I did hate him. He was going to be fucking my wife. I screamed at him around the gag. I could feel my face flush and the veins on my neck straining against the strap of the gag.

Stan pulled his face out of my wife's pussy long enough to grin at me. "What's a matter Frank? Can't stand to see your wife satisfied for once?"

Dude looked from Stan to me to Bill and then at my wife. He looked decidedly uncomfortable. His eyes returned to my face.

"You sure this is what you want?" He glanced down at Lisa, including her in the question. When he looked back at me, I turned my head away from the other two, hoping only Dude could see me and winked before muttering around the gag. I wasn't worried about Lisa. She was well aware I could put a stop to this at any moment should I choose to do so.

I liked Dude. He was a decent guy. The other two, not so much. Recruiting for these little parties was a bitch. If, like Dude, they were too decent, the ambience was all wrong. You needed guys that were sort of jerks but not out and out dickheads. The line between the two was damn near invisible at times.

"Come here, lover," Lisa whisper and gently took Dude's cock in her hand. His conscience might have been stirring but the news hadn't made it to his cock yet. It was standing at attention and dying for someone to notice it. He didn't resist Lisa's pull, at least not that I could tell. She moved her shoulders over so he had room to kneel on the bed beside her. With one hand, she continued to work Bill's cock. The other hand guided Dude's to her waiting mouth. Stan went back to feasting on her pussy.

I didn't blame him. Lisa's cunt was as refreshing as a lightly chilled pinot grigio on a warm afternoon. I could live on her pussy, I swear to God I could. Her mouth was just as sweet and just as fine.

Dude was discovering that for himself. He was leaning with one arm against the wall at the head of the bed, offering his cock to my wife's full lips. She caressed it with her hand first, drawing the precum from his cock, and there was plenty of it, distributing it over the shaft, stoking his fire. She tilted her head and began to rub her parted lips up and down his shaft as she pressed the tip of her tongue against it. Her tongue played with the ring in his cock.

I shifted on the chair. Partly, in order to get a better view of her mouth on his cock and partly, to try to get some relief for my own cock. It ached inside the Lucite cage that was locked around it. The lock was a prop as well. Lisa had made a big production of locking it around my cock but there was no key needed. A tug on the hasp would open It. Shifting my weight didn't help my cock very much but it did take some of the pressure off my balls. We'd played with the constrictor band often enough to know how to adjust it so it hurt, plenty, but without risking permanent injury.

We had a new toy but weren't comfortable playing in a group with it yet. It was a stainless steel ball ring. I hear you, "ow, a ball ring" but hang on a sec. Welded to the ball ring is a shaft of stainless steel that ends in a ball that goes in your ass. But, just like in those TV ads, that's not all. There is an extension going forward form the ring that goes under the shaft past the head of your cock. There's a small ring with a set screw that allows you to pass a urethral plug through the ring and secure it with the set screw. We're still learning how to put the damn thing on in less than fifteen minutes but let me tell you, you start sporting wood and your cock starts to impale itself on that urethral plug and oh, baby.

Lisa saw me squirming.

"What the fuck you doing over there?" she snapped, her chin resting atop Dude's cock. She pulled herself away from Stan's mouth and rolled off the bed. She tugged Dude after her. When she stood in front of me, she gave Dude a kiss on the cheek that was hidden form the other two.

"It's okay sweetie. It's just a game we play. It's fine."

Her voice was so soft even I could barely hear her. Dude glanced down at me and sheltered from view by their bodies I gave a quick jerk of my head in confirmation. Lisa reached past him and picked up a bag from the dresser and began to rummage through it.

"I told you to sit still. That's your problem. You don't listen." She turned and sat the bag down. Leaning over me, she attached one clamp to my right nipple and the other to my left. Dangling between them there was a chain. She straightened and set a series of small weights atop the dresser.

"Move again and I'll add weight to the chain," she informed me. Turning back to dude who had watched her actions with interest, she rubbed her hands over his upper arms and then knelt.

"You know Mick, I think he was trying to get a better look at me sucking your cock."

Mick! Damn it, that was his name, Mick, not Mike or Mack, Mick.

Whatever his name, he was soon lost in the sensation of a beautiful woman's lips sliding up and down his cock. One of her hands clutched at his ass, the other tugged at his balls. Bill and Stan made their way over from the bed, stroking their meat. I almost felt sorry for Bill. He'd gotten nothing but a hand job so far. If I didn't hate the fucker I would have tried to tell him not to worry. He'd not be disappointed. My Lisa doesn't know how to disappoint. I made a bet with myself on how this would end. Because

she liked Dude - I wasn't able to think of him as Mick - she'd let him have her ass. She'd feel sorry for not paying as much attention to Bill. He'd get her pussy. Stan, he'd get her mouth.

At the moment the only one getting anything was Dude. She had moved past the licking stage. She was encircling and squeezing the base of his cock and balls with one hand as her mouth bobbed up and down his shaft. She'd deep throat him, hold for a second and then pull back. I knew, from experience, that as she pulled back, her tongue would be pressed against his undershaft and her lips would be sealed tight. When the head slipped out, she extended her tongue and let me, let us all, see the precum she'd milked from her lover, before flicking his Prince Albert a few times. When Dude took her head in his hands, she let him mouth fuck her for a few minutes but stopped before he could cum.

"That's how a man fucks a woman's mouth," she snarled at me. "You have any idea yet how tired I am of your 'is it good for you' 'is that working for you' 'oh, sorry did I hurt you' sensitive guy shit? Take notes hubby. See if you can learn to act like a man."

I could see, though the others could not, that she gave Dude a little pat on the ass, lest he mistake her acting for reality.

It was Bill's turn. She twisted slightly and began to fondle and lick his cock as she had Dude's. Unlike Stan, who stood there slowly jerking his dick, Dude reached out and began to caress Lisa's head with one hand and fondle her breast with the other. She stopped mouthing Bill's cock long enough to reward him with a smile. Stan, better late than never, woke up and stepped close enough to begin to rub her other breast. She rewarded him by taking his cock in her hand.

She let Bill fuck her mouth for a while. It was clear he didn't want to stop but she patted his belly and told him to relax, it wasn't time yet. It was Stan's turn. To give credit where credit is due, he may have been slow at playing with her tit but he'd done a first class job at eating her pussy. Lisa doesn't play favorites. She sucked Stan as she had the others. When she had him on the edge of blowing his load, she stopped and stood. She let them decompress a bit by kissing them. They were too afraid of looking gay to lean in and kiss her all together so she contented herself with kissing them one at a time. It was clear, to me at least, that Dude was her favorite.

When she stepped away from them, I knew it was time. My balls, cock and nips were in agony now. She turned toward the bed. Bill and Stan followed her but Dude hesitated.

"Uh, Lisa, ah," he muttered, pointing at my crotch. "Frank's nads are, you know, looking kinda rough. He okay?"

Lisa walked to my chair briskly. "Jesus, hubby you're such a pussy even a young stud like Mick has to watch out for you." She bent and flicked one of my balls with her finger and my body jerked and stiffened. "Naw, he's okay. He can still feel 'em," she chuckled. As the others snorted, she once more whispered into Dude's ear, "He's okay, we've done this before." Once more, I gave a quick nod of agreement. Until then, as far as he'd known, this was the first time we'd done this.

As she turned toward the bed, she stretched out a finger, hooked the chain connecting the nipple clamps and jerked them free. It looked ferocious but, like a band aid, it hurts less if you do it fast. But "less" isn't the same as "none". It still hurt. My body stiffened in the chair, pressing my aching balls into the webbing, which at least helped take my mind off my screaming nipples.

She guided Bill to the bed and had him lay on his back. Behind my gag I smiled, sure I had won my mental bet. She retrieved the bottle of lube and handed it to Dude with a smile before climbing onto the bed. She straddled a broadly grinning Bill and, with one hand, rubbed his cock up and down her slit before taking him inside her pussy in one fluid motion.

"Um," she moaned. "That feels nice."

Some men get rougher when they feel a pussy around their cock, some get softer, emotionally anyway. Bill was among the later and I hated him a little less for it. He used his hands to brush my wife's hair back behind her ears.

"That does feel nice," he whispered as he began to move his hips. Lisa wasn't faking her pleasure. She loves sex, loves cock, loves to be fucked as well as made love to. She began to chew her lower lip, as she does when she is concentrating on her pussy. She put her hands on Bill's chest and began to rise up and down in time with his thrusts. She let her weight settle onto his legs and leaned over his chest. She raised her bottom until he was almost out of her pussy. She rubbed her fingers over his cock. She leaned further, breasts smashed against Bill's chest, and rubbed her slick fingers over her rosebud.

"Mick," she murmured, eyes closed and her cheek lying against Bill's chest, "Fuck me in the ass, Mick. Please. I need your cock to fill me up. Please."

Mick climbed onto the bed. Bill spread his legs to give him room. He ran his hand over his cock, smearing his precum over his shaft. I doubted he needed the lube but he was careful, cautious. He squirted some on his fingers and rubbed it over my wife's asshole before inserting first one, then two fingers into her ass.

He needn't have worried, if he did, about it being messy. Part of our preparation was cleaning her out. We used the same technique used before a colonoscopy. She was clean as a whistle. None of us were using condoms. It was a risk but we minimized it by doing a home early HIV test at the first meeting and again today. The five of us swabbed our cheeks, stuck the swabs into their tubes and waited to see how many lines appeared. While we waited we tried a little small talk but it fell flat. All five sticks showed only a single line so we let the games begin.

He pulled his fingers from Lisa's ass and grabbed his cock. He steadied it against her sphincter and let her push back onto his cock. She moaned loudly once he was inside her.

"That's fucking wild man," Bill whispered to no one in particular. "I can feel his cock inside her ass. From inside her pussy I can feel his cock."

Lisa gave him a quick kiss then turned and smiled at Stan.

"What the hell you doing over there Stan? Get over here, lover. I got one free hole. Why don't you show my hubby how a man fucks a woman's mouth."

Stan stepped to the bed and put one knee on the mattress, offering himself to my wife. He couldn't titty fuck her, not in this position, but I didn't imagine he cared too much. She held her torso as still as she could, letting Bill and Dude get their rhythm down, as Stan began to work on his own rhythm.

This is why I endure the pain. It's my penance for the enjoyment I get from watching my wife lose herself in the bliss of being totally fucked, her ass, her pussy, her mouth. Every orifice and every nerve was firing, her body was alive with energy and sheer pleasure. The universe requires balance that much pleasure must be paid for.

I watched, enthralled, as she was transported to a place I could never take her on my own. I've only got one cock and one mouth. Her body shivered as the three men we had chosen, moved in and out of her flesh.

Stan went first. I wasn't surprised. His hands found her hair and he began to piston his hips. His balls slapped against her chin. "I'm gonna cum," he gasped through gritted teeth. Lisa grabbed his ass with one hand and pulled him deep into her mouth. His body still, all except for his ass cheeks. They kept clenching and relaxing. Knowing my wife as I do, he must have provided a prodigious load. She couldn't swallow it all. His milky jizz leaked from the corners of her mouth to cling in globs and strands to her chin.

Bill's face was inches from the action. At the sight of it he began to jerk his hips, destroying the rhythm of their three-way fuck. All Dude had to do was hold still. Bill's thrust were bouncing my wife's ass all over his cock. He came a lot like Stan, the same grunts, the same clenching of ass cheeks but he added these short pelvic jabs. I didn't judge. I assume I look as ridiculous when I cum.

My cock screamed inside its cage as it throbbed at the sight of Bill's jizz oozing around his cock to run down the slit of my wife's cunt. When Bill settled, Dude began to move again. His thrusts were controlled and complete. "Thorough" was the first word that popped into my head. Dude fucked in a very "thorough" fashion. I could tell Lisa was loving it. Her cunt massaged more jizz from Bill's cock. I couldn't see because their combined weights dented the mattress but I could imagine the large wet spot building beneath Bill's ball sack.

Lisa almost never comes during this phase of the activities. I was the one that generally had that pleasure, after our guests had been thanked and shown the door. I wondered if today would be different, the look on her face, the lower lip trapped between her teeth, the way her back arched to meet Dude's thrust, all bespoke a woman on the edge of an orgasm.

Stan, who had cum first, had the familiar look of a man wondering what the fuck had he just done. I could tell we would not have to ask him to leave. Sure enough, he squeezed his cock, flung the jizz onto the carpet, and began to get dressed. What a slob, no 'thank you', no effort to clean up his mess. I was sympathetic to his embarrassment but that was no excuse for rude behavior. The trio on the bed didn't even glance up when the quickly opened the door and scooted out, head down, doing the perp walk to the cops in his head.

Apparently, her own lip was insufficient. Lisa was biting Bill's chest. She is a considerate lover. I couldn't imagine she was hurting him but the way he was twisting under her, I wasn't so sure. Perhaps she wasn't either. She pushed herself up with her hands, head back, offering her throat to Dude. He paused with his cock deep in her ass to kiss the side of his neck. She lowered her head and he kissed the back of her neck.

Turbidus
Turbidus
1,091 Followers
12