Four Miles In

Story Info
A romantic story with a twist.
8.4k words
4.43
105.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day was beautiful. The sun was shining brightly overhead filtering through the rustling branches. The gentle trickling sound of water flowing over a pebbled river bed filled my ears as I tramped through the woods, nearing the upstream path.

I had never been happier since moving away from L.A..

It was just a luck gig that I got this position as Park Ranger here on the Oregon Coast!

But shedding my ponytail for a shaved head?

I laughed out loud as I peeled off my cap running my hand over my baby smooth surface.

I remember my wife nearly passing out from shock that day I came home, taking off my cap, exposing my new barren look!

She soon grew to accept it though, telling me how sexy I looked and how she loved feeling me pressed tightly between her clenched thighs. Mmmmm...how she would gently caress my smoothness, moaning and writhing, holding me tightly to her wet pussy while I brought her to oral ecstasy.

A twinkle came to my eye, my manhood twitched at the distant memory of the hot sex we used to share. How I missed the passion we once felt for one another.

Our ten year marriage had gone stale and living linear lives was just 'not living' in my books.

I knew that and knew what I had to do... I had always been a faithful, trustworthy, honest guy accepting my responsibilities. When the wife's daughter graduates from High School I would take another walk on life's path.

My thoughts raced as the sound of flowing water increased in volume. I was not far from the waterfall that fed the creek. I forged on, pushing through overgrown brush now covering the unused trail.

The sound of a gentle hum was echoing through the canyon.

I stood still in my tracks.

There was a heavenly chant filling the air, making my entire body tingle.

I moved slowly now toward the sound, crouching low as I passed beneath fallen timbers blocking the unused pathway.

Suddenly up ahead, through a narrow clearing I caught a glimpse, a shadow of movement... Was it an animal? A person? What would anyone be doing way out here?

I only ventured out this far to check the conditions at Bridal Falls as the State Park was contemplating re-opening this sector to the public next Spring.

Slowly I made my way toward the clearing trying to silence the crackling of crunching leaves beneath my feet as I listened to the enchanting sound emanating from the Falls.

I eased my over sized backpack to the ground. Peering around a giant Sycamore tree, my eyes were drawn to the shimmering flickers dancing on the frothy surface of the otherwise shadowed pool beneath the raging falls.

I stopped abruptly, looking up, detecting movement behind the solid sheet of water cascading down some forty feet above the canyon floor.

"Oh My God," I gasped out loud.

A shrill scream echoed off the sparsely sheaved walls of this secluded spot as a curvaceous nude form pierced through the veil of liquid mid way up the falls.

She dove gracefully away from the cliff looking to have wings as her beautiful body floated through the mist before slicing through the churning pool below, disappearing into it's depths with little more than a splash.

My eyes followed the up heaving water as her sultry frame drew near me.

Shade from the canopy high above cast pulsating shadows on the pool's surface allowing me glimpses of her beautiful round buttocks and shapely splayed thighs as she swam beneath the surface to the shore.

There was a blanket of long flowing blonde hair spread on the water's surface just before she erupted some five feet from the pool's edge. Water cascaded down from her crown, drawing her golden tresses over her face and down her shoulders, onto big beautiful breasts. Her aureoles were dark and full with delicate erect buds jetting out from their centers.

My eyes hungrily feasted on her lovely curves, trailing down to her clean shaven mound with puffy labia peeking out from her smooth barren slit.

My mouth was watering, my manhood jumping while I watched guardedly as she spread her elbows open wide, bringing her hands up, her breasts lifting, as she swept her locks back away from her face, continuing to emerge in my direction.

Her beautiful toned legs were flexing as she sensually waded through the water coming closer and closer towards me.

It was obvious she had not detected my presence. She was so open, so uninhibited as her lovely hips swayed from side to side and her full natural breasts jiggled up and down.

Her beautiful nude frame glimmered as the sunlight danced upon beads of water covering her smooth tan flesh.

Smiling to herself, her hands came to rest on her ample breasts.

She was soon cupping them, nipples perky; she gave them a pinch before smoothing her hands down her ribcage, washing the water down her shivering goose bump-covered flesh.

Her hands came to rest on her round tummy, mulling in a circular motion before sensually sinking down over her smooth mound.

I was rubbing my swelling cock through my pants as I watched her graceful assault on her womanhood.

Soon her supple fingers were slipping between her puffy nether lips, curling up inside her sex...She was moaning softly as she gracefully bent at the waist, full breasts heaving, captured between clenched arms as she continued sinking her fingers deep inside her pussy while obliviously wading towards me.

I could tell by the contorted expression on her face she was really enjoying masturbating and would soon be crying out in release as her orgasm ripped through her.

She relentlessly assaulted her sex with her fingers, pulling out, pinching her protruding little pearl before disappearing between her puffy lips again. Her beautiful thigh muscles were flexing, her buttocks were clenching...

I knew it wouldn't be long now before I would be witness to her sweet female explosion.

Stepping onto dry shore she let out a loud cry..

Her nectar coated fingers instantly withdrew from her soppy pussy.

"OOOOoowwwwwwwwwwchhhh!" She screamed, startling birds from their nestling places as her shrill cry echoed off the walls of this private sanctuary.

Startled, I jumped back as well.

With a thud she dropped to the ground onto her sweet round ass and splayed her beautiful toned legs wide open, taking her left ankle in hand, drawing her foot up close, tucking it into her round tummy.

It was a magnificent view, her swollen open womanhood was pink and inviting... but my eyes were soon captured by the bright red liquid oozing from the arch of her cradled foot.

I stood silently...hidden behind the massive Sycamore tree not three feet from her and felt helpless. How was I going to come to her rescue without frightening her? Without her discovering I had been watching her?

I was so close I could see tears well and then trickle from her crystal blue eyes.

Her soft whimpers made me want to run out there and take her in my arms.

She screamed and gasped as her finger harshly swiped at the pooling scarlet blood.

Suddenly her hands released, her foot slunk down between her open sex, her breasts rolled to the side as her limp body slumped to the ground, slipping into unconsciousness...

Without hesitation I grabbed the first aid kit from my backpack and jumped out from my hiding place coming to her rescue. The adrenaline was rushing as I approached her lifeless nude frame.

My hands fumbled through the kit's contents as my eyes surveyed her beautiful limp flesh.

She was moaning as the blood continued to flow from her foot, mixing with her escaping woman juices pooling between her still open thighs.

I carefully picked her up, carrying her trembling body to the thick grassy clearing just beyond the water's edge. Gently I eased her body to the ground, bringing her thighs together in what I thought would be a more modest position before peeling off my light windbreaker draping it over her beautiful breasts and womanhood.

Soft whimpers and uncontrollable wiggles escaped her as I tended to her injured foot.

She had stepped on a rather large three hooked fly... One of the rusted hooks was embedded in her bleeding flesh.

Being a Park Ranger, I knew first aid well. And had been confronted with this situation before.

Well... never a beautiful naked woman..

But I concentrated on the task before me... hoping she would not regain consciousness until I had the hook removed!

Taking the antiseptic I swabbed the site before making an incision above the hooks entry.

Her body jerked involuntarily as my sharp blade penetrated her delicate skin.

Cat like hisses and growls escaped her lips.

I stopped to look up into her face.

Her breasts were heaving, nipples very erect beneath the thin material of my windbreaker...

Her breath was labored but her eyes were still closed.

I returned to my task.

Soon I had the hook removed, cleaning out the wound before applying an antibiotic salve and bandage.

I was so engrossed bandaging her foot I was unaware of eyes watching me.

With a hand pressed against her breasts holding the windbreaker to her, she slowly rose to a sitting position.

"However may I thank you?" A soft sweet drawl sounded startling me.

My body jerked as I looked up... seeing her hands holding my windbreaker to her breasts.

Our eyes met and I felt electricity surge through my entire being.

Her deep set blue eyes twinkled with innocence.

It was as if they spoke to me.

I perceived the childlike trust and gratitude she expressed without uttering another sound from her sweet curled lips.

I found myself stuttering..."Uh.. Oh.. It's nothing," I answered like a dazed schoolboy.

"Forgive me then... Please..." she offered as she peeled my windbreaker away from her gorgeous breasts handing it to me....thoughtlessly exposing herself to me.

I was in shock at her uninhibited nature.

"Could you tell me what it was I stepped on?" she asked shyly as she lifted her extravagantly bandaged foot, cocking her knee back, bringing her foot to rest atop her thigh.

Her sweet young pussy was once again open to my view as her hands delicately fingered my bandaged handiwork.

Forcing my eyes away from her glistening inner thighs and pink openness, I looked up into her glazed blue eyes, holding up the bloody fly, now with only two hooks.

"This was it." I answered. "The third hook was in your foot my dear. I had to cut it off the fly to remove it."

I could see her naked flesh tremble during my explanation.

She swallowed hard as the pale color faded from her cheeks.

"Are you all right?" I asked leaning towards her with open arms.

Her eyes rolled back in their sockets before she collapsed forward into my strong waiting arms.

Gently I eased our bodies down sideways into the lush green grass, nestling her head safely into the crook of my arm.

She sighed as her beautiful naked body slowly unfurled. Her smooth toned legs straightened out as her left hand slipped across my waist around to my side.

She was purring like a lost cuddly kitten.

A sweet tingling warmth washed through me as I felt the gentle touch of her supple fingers applying pressure to my lower back.

The gentle mulling of her soft fingers was electrifying. I could feel my manhood waking at her attentions.

Then her left leg moved slowly up onto my crossed legs...she was sensually inching her naked pulsating body atop mine.

God how I wished I was naked as well!

Slowly she eased over, her sweet thighs splayed open...inches at a time she crept onto me until she was lying on top of me...her soft moans and erotic scent were filtering through the still air.

I let out an uncontrollable groan as my cock twitched beneath the weight of her sweet flesh now covering my body.

I could feel the warmth of her groin pressing against my hardness, the heat of her breath penetrating through my t-shirt to my heaving chest.

She began slowly inching down my body.

What thoughts were running through her mind I wondered as she began writhing and wiggling on top of me.

I could feel her hard nipples drag down my stomach, catching on the waistband of my jeans.

Soon her hands were fumbling in my groin.

Suddenly a coolness washed over my crotch.

She had my fly open and was fondling my cock through my damp jockeys.

I felt my manhood twitching more at her sweet attentions, having all I could do to hold still and enjoy her wonderful hands.

I gasped feeling my cool rod slip between her lips entering her salivating mouth...

Her tongue enveloped my shaft curling around my length as she pressed me to the roof of her mouth and began nursing on me like a hungry baby.

She was cooing and gurgling as my precum oozed inside her rolled tongue.

Her beautiful naked body began undulating on top of me..

Watching her round buttocks clench and release was driving me wild.

I felt her warm woman juices flooding over my ankle as I flexed it to stimulate her sex even more.

She responded by grinding her wet pussy harder.

As she did she sucked harder and harder on my swelling cock. Soon she was in rhythm grinding and sucking.

I was twirling my fingers in her beautiful wheat colored hair as she made love to my cock with her mouth..

Her soft moans were bringing me to the edge.

Cupping her hands against the outsides of her breasts she captured the base of my cock between her ample cleavage and began pumping up and down... as my cock head peeked out the top of her boobs her mouth captured my throbbing head...suckling quickly...teasing me.

I was moaning, trying to hold back my orgasm to prolong her playfulness.

Suddenly her mouth captured my cockhead and she plunged me deeply down her throat.

Without warning I exploded inside her.

Feeling my man juices torrenting from me she gulped and gulped as she feverishly grinded her quivering pussy into my ankle.

I felt her first orgasmic wave pulsate against my ankle bone. She was cumming and cumming hard.

She pulled back retrieving my cock from her throat as it continued to shoot its creamy load inside her mouth.

Moaning and gurgling, drinking and sucking she was lost in the sensation of cumming and swallowing.

Her body was jerking and bouncing.. Her pussy grinding my ankle like a true machinist.

My foot was soaked with her sweet nectar, my cock was dry as a bone.

I reached down and gently pulled her spent body up onto my chest.

Seeking her mouth I kissed her deeply tasting my cum on her lips.

Sate and satisfied our tongues mingled and danced as we drifted off to sleep in each others arms.

My eyes opened slowly, questioningly...

Would I see a gentle pulsing body lying cradled into me, her beautiful naked flesh glistening as the late afternoon sun reflected off the nearby stream? Or had I been dreaming?

A soft angelic moan brought my thoughts to reality as her arms gently tightened around my ribcage.

With eyes wide open I surveyed the beautiful creature still captured in my embrace.

Her warm shallow breath was dancing over my chest, rippling through my hair.

My shivering body startled her.

She moaned and wiggled, her head tilted up to my face as she slowly opened her beautiful crystal blue eyes. Her lips curled parting slightly as a childlike whisper escaped her small mouth..

"I'm Angelique."

I smiled down on her. "Nice to meet you baby doll. I'm Gary."

She inched up onto her elbow as if trying to see down beyond her ample breasts.

"Yes Angel, you have a booboo." I offered as I brought us both up into a sitting position, our arms still locked in an embrace.

She was clinging to me and I loved it.

Her hard nipples were sweetly stabbing into my side as she spoke.

"Mmmmmm," she sighed as her knee bent bringing her thigh up across my covered leg.

Her free hand wandered down to her foot. Her fingers studied the bandaged work of art.

"Thank you for helping me Gary. I was uncertain there for a moment if today was even real."

I squeezed her gently to me.

She sounded with a low grunt then began giggling. Her beautiful breasts were jiggling and bouncing before she brought her hand up to cup them quiet.

A flush washed over her turning her cheeks a rosy red.

"Seeee Baby... You're real," I said with a grin. "You're here with me Baby and you're safe."

Every time I said the word 'baby' her body twitched, her nipples got harder and harder and I knew her pussy was getting wet! I could feel her warm woman juices soaking through my pants!

Her sweet/musky scent of a woman was filling my nostrils.

It wouldn't be long and she would know how excited I was getting, I could feel my cock twitching just inside my open fly.

Without warning she rested her hand in my lap.

A soft moan escaped my lips as she wiggled her bandaged foot, while dreamily gazing up to the sound of my voice.

Her hand slowly cupped my twitching organ as if to quiet it, while her beautiful blue gems locked with mine, piercing inside my soul...with a hypnotizing gaze she conjured and drew my deepest most well kept secrets from my thoughts.

I closed my eyes as her soft supple palms glided over my face, caressing my brows, my lids, my cheekbones. She exhaled softly as her supple fingers continued gently exploring my pursed lips.

I had the urge to draw her fragrant digits into my mouth and suck her sweet flesh, but I was peacefully mesmerized by her gentle touch, unable to move.

Her hands cupped my face as her whispered words screamed through my silent darkness.

"Gary, you are so handsome, so thoughtful, so gentle." Her breath echoed off the nape of my neck. " I thought perhaps I had died and gone to heaven. Thank you..."

My hardness had all but melted away.

How could I take advantage of this gentle little creature nestled into me for protection?

I reached to her hands, pulling them back, then pressing her palms to my lips where I kissed them softly. Gently puffing a hot breath into her cradle I whispered, "Was my pleasure sweet lady."

A silent smile swept over her beautiful face, it was as if her glazed eyes were peering right through and beyond me as gooseflesh erupted covering her glistening body.

"Angel. You don't mind me calling you Angel?"

Her young, innocent face lit up with a beaming smile giving me an unspoken answer.

Smiling back I asked, "What is a pretty little thing like you doing way out here all by yourself?"

" I often venture down here to bathe in the falls. It is a fantasy of mine to...." Her sweet resonant voice dwindled as she nervously pulled away from me. "What's the matter Angel?" I asked as my eyes feasted on her trembling nakedness.

"I must go now Gary." She spoke with urgency, pushing off my body trying to rise to her feet, only to fall back into my arms.

"Baby doll, you're too weak." I spoke with authority. "Wait right here."

I rose and rushed to my backpack still laying behind the Sycamore tree, fumbling through the compartments retrieving an energy bar.

I was gone for no more than a few minutes.

When I returned she was gone.

All that was left behind was the imprint of our once coupled bodies and the lingering scent of an angel.

Two long weeks had passed and I had not yet forgotten about my chance encounter with that angel at the Falls.

The weather was beginning to cool off which meant less traffic in the Parks, making my job rather uneventful in the winter months.

I was having a last check of the grounds when I heard a soft hum emanating from the far corner of the Park.

My entire body was suddenly alive with tingles. My mind shot back to that erotic day at Bridal Falls. Images of beautiful Angel were filling my thoughts as my gate picked up, my breath quickened, my heart pounded in my chest. Her unmistakable scent was soon filtering through the still evening air along with her enchanting hum.