Four Minutes

Story Info
Leia jerks off in a car wash to earn a reward.
1.6k words
4.35
23.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short piece inspired by some recent events in my life. I'm thinking about expanding it into a series, so please let me know your thoughts.

*****

Four minutes. That's how long Lou gave me to get myself off, or else. While it was not uncommon for him to issue ultimatums of a sexual nature or to get me riled up in public, on this occasion he proved to be particularly inventive.

After an otherwise mundane dinner date, he pulled the car into the Scrub-A-Dub three blocks from his apartment and I could only throw him a confused look. He gave me smirk, "I have a job for you." With one raised eyebrow as my only response, I let him continue. "If you can get yourself off before the end of the wash, when we get home I'll fuck you so hard you'll be sore for a week."

Even as I felt blood rush immediately to my pussy at his suggestion, I laughed in his face. "Weren't you planning to do that anyway?"

"I was going to, yeah. But now, if you don't come in time, I won't fuck you at all." He reached over and kneaded my thigh that was left exposed by my short sundress, reminding me of how quickly my body reacted to his touch, whether it be gentle or demanding. I bit my lip in response, ready to play along if only to ensure he would give me his cock later that night. I had no doubt that he would deny me if I failed to rise to the challenge, not caring if he had to suffer as well. His patience and self-control were a few of his best qualities, but they also drove me insane since I lacked both when we were together.

"Any other rules? Or I just need to come before this is done?" I was already shifting in my seat as he paid the coverall-clad worker and drove slowly to the garage entrance. Truthfully, I love when he lays down rules for me to follow during sex. Something about following orders, no matter how simple, never fails to get me off. I wasn't sure what would help me come faster, more or less guidelines.

Once on the tracks with the machine guiding his car, Lou looked over at me, his hand still on my thigh. "No rules, just come."

I ungracefully jerked off my seatbelt and reached up to pull off my panties quicker than you could say, "dirty little attention whore." Lou let out a low chuckle as he watched, enjoying himself already. With one foot on the dashboard, I dove in with gusto, getting two fingers slick with my juices before rubbing them furiously over my clit. The air on my bare pussy felt like a crisp, cool wave crashing over a burning hot beach and I spread my thighs further to feel more of it.

Lou, with his deep-set brown eyes taking in the show I was putting on, started to strain in his jeans in an instant. I reached over with my free hand to stroke his erection, loving his hardness under my palm and the mental image of him sinking it into my folds once we got home. To add fuel to the fire currently building, I conjured up a memory of us fucking on an old couch in his uncle's basement during a recent family gathering. It had been fast and nasty, just how we needed it sometimes. His hand had covered my mouth to keep me quiet as I rode him with abandon in a race to get off, until his milky come had spread itself inside my walls and I practically jumped out of my skin from the force of my orgasm.

Gasping at the memory, I glanced out the window while jerking myself at a frantic pace. The initial rinse was over and we were moving through the soap dispensers on our way to the high-powered brushes. I already felt like I was running out of time and the damn thing had just started. I removed my hand from my cunt and shifted over to straddle Lou, who greeted me with glee. Grabbing my wrist he ran his tongue once swiftly over my damp fingers before guiding them into my mouth to share the goodness.

Normally I love playing around at a leisurely pace, but I didn't have any time to waste. Freeing myself from his grasp, I returned my hand to my cunt under my dress, shoving two curled fingers into my entrance to stroke my g-spot as I let out a breathy moan. Lou, unable to help himself, began kissing my neck and squeezing my ass as my hips jerked forward against my hand. Fingers back on my clit, I resumed my earlier pace, determined to get it done, no matter what. But...it just wasn't enough, I needed something more. I groaned in frustration as Lou lovingly nibbled on my throat. I reached up, shrugging off a tiny sleeve of my dress to expose one breast, now covered by just a thin layer of lace.

Lou's mouth met my nipple over the fabric, laving at it like a faithful hound, trying to help me out however he could, knowing the consequences for both of us if I didn't finish in time. I felt my orgasm building as my breathing grew heavier and hotter against his tan skin. The wetness coating my cunt and fingers made an obscenely loud sound as I practically slapped the tender flesh to induce my release. Lou brought his mouth to mine, forcing his tongue between my lips, stealing even more of my limited air. When I saw the bright light of the sun stream into the car, I knew we were in trouble. But even as his car shifted off the tracks, I couldn't bring myself to care. I was almost there.

Two men came over to towel dry the car and I locked eyes with one, offering a bold smile, which he returned. Lou knew where we were, who was watching, and I think he cared less than I did as he resumed sucking on my neck. He was circling his hips, grinding against my thighs as if he was fucking me already. When I slowed down, Lou growled at me, "Don't stop, I know you're close."

"Lou?"

"Hmm?" He bit down on my nipple through my bra and my fingers were back to working overtime.

"This still counts as part of the wash, right?"

"Yeah, baby, it counts."

Good. I jerked my hips harder against my hand and watched the men drying our car watch me, their eyes on my body making me clench and whine in increased arousal. I wasn't very much exposed, one breast still tucked in my dress, the other covered by my bra, my bare cunt and ass unseen under my dress. Still, there was no doubt about what was happening.

As they buffed the car, I know they heard my moans of pleasure through the glass and the way their eyes discreetly, but obviously roamed over our display gave me the encouragement I needed. I wanted to get fucked, hard, which meant I needed to come, soon. I brought my slicked up fingers further back between my thighs to circle my tight asshole, teasing myself. The thought of Lou and maybe one or both of these workers claiming every hole on my body made me shiver with lusty need.

I felt my pussy flexing around nothing, feeling so empty without Lou's cock or a dildo or my fingers to suck deeper inside me as I came. Still, with my fingers back on my clit, I came nonetheless, gasping against Lou's neck, nails of one hand digging into the headrest, Lou's long fingers leaving dark imprints on my thighs. Lou held to me for a moment as I came down and then whispered in my ear, almost as breathless as I was, "Good girl."

I mumbled out a 'thank you' and when I flopped back into my own seat again, the men were applying a coat of wax, still smiling at me in appreciation. Lou's eyes, dark with need, were also focused entirely on me. I almost felt bad he hadn't gotten to come yet. Almost. This was his game, after all.

The wax buffed away, my breath returned, Lou rolled down his window and handed each of the men a $20 bill. One of them, an absolutely luscious black dude with pale green eyes laughed as he took the money. "I feel like I should be tipping you guys for that."

I mustered the energy to smack Lou's arm and jerked my chin at the guy. Lou understood instantly and nodded his agreement, reaching in his pocket to pull out a business card. "You can thank my girl anytime. Just give me a call and I'll set it up."

I winked at my new friend and his fat bottom lip disappeared between his teeth. "Yeah, I just might do that."

Lou serious as ever, interrupted our flirtation. "One rule, though."

"Oh, yeah? What's that, my man?"

"I always get to watch."

He laughed, but nodded, his eyes still on me. I didn't break our eye contact, but reached over to put my hand on Lou's cock. "What's your name, baby?"

"Jaylen. And you sweetheart?"

"Leia."

"Pretty name for a pretty lady."

"Mmm, thank you." I stroked Lou over his jeans, still focused on Jaylen. I was still so horney, even after coming and if we didn't leave soon I was going to let Jaylen fuck me on the hood our car. "You should definitely call Lou, soon. But we gotta go."

"Oh, I will." Jaylen let out a muffled groan of frustration before walking away. Lou cupped my face and seared a possessive kiss on my lips. He didn't mind sharing, but I was never to forget who owned me.

"Mmm, take me home, Lou."

He did. And I got my reward.