Four Months In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Found me how You left me, Sir. Bound, blindfolded and gagged...He....He took advantage of me, Sir." The corners of her lips turned upwards ever so slightly as she said "took advantage".

"Who was it?"

"That's the thing Sir, i don't know. He never spoke. Well, sort of. He used the laptop to speak for him. He would type something in and the computer would speak it. It was kinda hot, actually." Little beads of sweat started to form on her upper lip as she spoke.

she spent the next twenty minutes telling me in detail everything the Stranger did to her while I was out of the house. She became visibly aroused about five minutes in, and by the end of the story she was leaving wet spots while squirming in her chair.

"...Then once He tied me back up (almost exactly like You do, Sir), He told me to wait about half an hour before telling You everything that happened...and that i liked it."

"Did you?"

"Y...n.....ummm....hmmm......y....yes?"

I jumped up and grabbed her hair with my right hand and her throat with my left. As I gently pulled her by the hair out of the chair and to her feet, she let out a moan that I hadn't heard from her since we first started playing around last year.

I push/pulled her to the bedroom and bent her over the edge so her ass was facing the open window . Earlier, while she was putting lunch together I had run into her room and set up the video camera, just in case. "Stay there, and again, I'll know if you move." I started the camera rolling and went to the kitchen for some water.

--

her head was swimming with thoughts, emotions, and physical sensations. Each slap of the flogger on her ass was an exquisite reminder of how the Stranger had violated Sir's property, but at the same time, each slap brought memories of the familiar, but huge cock, the gloved hands, every part of the Stranger's body.

Sir struck another blow. "How many is that, slut?"

"Eighteen, Sir. Thank You."

"No, try again."

"Seventeen, Sir?"

"No, this is your last chance."

"Nineteen, Sir?"

"Wrong again. That was number Twenty, and because you forgot how to count again the next one will be number one again. Got it?"

she whimpered and sighed, but nodded her head. As the flogger connected with her ass yet again, she began counting the strikes. "One, Sir. Thank You....Two Sir, Thank You."

As He approached thirty, He began to get undressed.

As He approached forty-five, he started to move closer to her.

"What are you?"

"Sir?"

"What are you, after what you did today?"

"i don't know, Sir?"

"You're a slut."

"Yes, Sir. i am. Forty-Seven, Sir. Thank You." Each sentence was punctuated with a swift slap of his hand to her already glowing ass cheeks.

"Look into the camera and tell everyone that watches this tape what you are."

she looked into the camera and her eyes almost melted the lens"i'm a slut."

Whack! "Louder."

"i...am...a...slut"

Whack! "Louder."

"i...am...a...slut!"

Whack! "Louder."

"I.....AM....A...SLUT!"

"Why?"

With her ass radiating enough heat to keep a small family warm for the winter, it was hard to think, so all she could manage was a confused "i...i don't know?"

Whack! "What do you mean you don't know? What did you do today?"

"Oh yeah."

WHACK! "Oh yeah? Tell the camera what you did today."

"i...i fucked a Stranger"

"And?"

"And i let Him fuck my face, and my cunt, and my ass..."

"And?" Whack!

"....and? i don't know what else! i'm sorry, Sir."

Whack! "How" Whack! "did" Whack! "you" Whack! "FEEL" Whack! "about it?"

"i...i liked it, Sir."

Whack! "Now then: What are you?"

"i'm a slut, Sir"

"Why?"

"Because i fucked a Stranger."

"And?" Whack!

"...and...and i enjoyed it?"

Whack! "Good Girl. Now put it all together for the camera, please."

slut looked into the camera, and her eyes widened at the thought of what she was about to say and how many people would see it.

"i...i'm a slut. i'm a slut because i fucked a Stranger and i enjoyed it."

"Good Girl. Have you had enough?"

"Enough spankings? Yes." she looked at Sir and pouted, hoping He was going to move on to the pleasure portion of the day. "Enough cock? Never, Sir."

"I was hoping you'd say that. Put this on, please." He handed his pet the bandana that He had wrapped around her that morning. It seemed ages ago. she tied it tightly at the back of her head, using the method that Sir had taught her so she could sometimes be ready for play when he came home from work. He grabbed her lower jaw with a forceful hand, pulled it down and slid his cock over her salivating tongue.

As it went toward the back of her throat three things happened; she heard a single key click of the laptop keyboard, she noticed His cock was unusually large, and a familiar digitized voice rang through her ears.

"I told you to wait 45 minutes, not 30."

12