Four Nights of Freedom: Night 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On your stomach," I said. She dislodged my cock from her ass and slid off me and onto her stomach. Brittany was still breathing heavy, trying to catch her breath.

I moved behind her and put the head of my cock against her anus. She reached her hands back and pulled her cheeks far apart to give me full access. Without much effort, I slid inside her, thrusting in her ass until I was once again fully penetrating her. Using my arms to support myself, I raised myself off of the bed, holding myself there as I began to fuck her.

Brittany's ass felt amazing and as I watched my cock go in and out of her I once again marveled that such a little ass could take my entire cock. Once I felt comfortable pushing into her, confident that she wasn't going to be injured by my jabbing against her colon, I began to really get into fucking her.

Each time my cock went into her ass, it went a little deeper still and I could feel part of her giving way as I pushed. My speed picked up and I began to give into my lust. Brittany was beneath me, her hands grasping at the bed sheets as she started cuming again. I never slowed, never broke stride and I fucked her through that orgasm and the next.

Sweat was pouring off of me and I could see that Brittany's body was glistening in the moonlight as well. I was near total exhaustion but I continued pushing as deep inside her as I could – it felt so good that I never wanted the feeling to end. Leaning forward, I whispered to her that I was going to cum soon. She suggested that we change position's one last time.

Brittany moved onto her back and pulled her legs wide apart, exposing her ass to me. I slid inside her; she was so stretched out by now that there was no resistance at all. Brittany was holding onto her ankles, pulling her lean, sexy legs as far apart as they would go. Her breasts rolled and heaved with each powerful thrust to her backside. My hands were again on her ass as I rode her towards the inevitable.

My cock pistoned in and out of her and I was starting to lose control, my explosion immanent. Brittany looked up at me, staring at me with those eyes and I could see in them that she was on the verge again. A few more thrusts did it, for both of us, and we came together; her body convulsing as another lightning storm of orgasms ripped through her body while my own body was ridged as I shot jet after jet of cum deep inside her ass.

We collapsed against each other and just held one another for a long time, trying to catch our breath. I had girded my loins, stalked and hunted my prey, captured it and brought it back to my cave where I had feasted!

Brittany lit a cigarette, its red ember burning brightly in the dark room. "More wine?" I asked.

"First more wine, then more cock," she said that mischievous smile on her lips.

I never did get to sleep that night; Brittany kept me up all night. We fucked and sucked each other in every way imaginable. Tuesday I had to call off work just to get some sleep - I woke just in time to get ready for night number two.

12