Four Nights of Freedom: Night 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judging from the reaction of Rebecca's body, I was performing up to task. She drew her legs up, opening her pussy wider and allowed me to slip a second finger inside her. My tongue started to explore the area between her legs, licking her clit, her soft pussy lips, the insides of her smooth thighs while I used my fingers to continue stimulating her hole, moving them in and out of her wetness with slow pushes.

Between my legs my cock was fully erect, straining upward like the periscope on a submarine, trying to get in on the action. I stood, pushing the chair back and out of the way. Rebecca's pussy was both wet and wide open; I was ready to experience my first black pussy and my first black pussy was ready to experience me.

I placed the head of my cock at the entrance to Rebecca's pussy and moved it against the outside of her, starting low, moving upward parting her soft lips and ending at her clit, using the head of my cock to further excite her. After tracing a few trails up and down her pussy the head of my cock was coated with enough of her wetness to lubricate my way inside of her.

Rebecca braced herself against the desk as I began to slowly push inside her. My cock parted her soft dark lips, dipped into her pink hole below, then slipped further inside of her. She was tight, not too tight, and her wetness was indescribable. I slid as far inside her as I could and then pulled back out, completely out and looked down at my cock – it was coated in a thick, slippery sheath of Rebecca's juices.

I slid back inside her slowly, savoring the feeling of penetrating her hot pussy. Again I pushed inside her as far as I could and then withdrew completely; the difference in temperature inside her and outside of here was like night and day. I penetrated her again, taking my time to enjoy the feeling of sliding into her flesh, then past, and deeper inside her still. I fucked her, deep and slow, my eyes taking in her amazing body as I did.

"You're fantastic," Rebecca said to me between breaths. "Keep fucking me like that and you'll have me cuming in no time." Who was I to disappoint the girl, I kept on fucking her and even used my thumb to massage her clit, wanting to help her toward orgasm as best as I could.

What I was doing seemed to work because I could see Rebecca's body stiffen, then feel her muscles clench around my cock before she let out a moan and relaxed her entire body as her orgasm hit. Her back arched off the desk, pointing her tits straight into the air. Rebecca held her breath, released it in one huge rush of air, and rode the crescendo of her orgasm. Rebecca's body trembled slightly and I felt a rush of liquid between my legs – apparently her pussy became exceedingly wet when she came and her juices were flowing freely from her, onto my crotch and down her ass, forming a puddle on the surface of my desk.

As I waited for her orgasm to subside, I bent low and paid some attention to her ample breasts, sucking on each rock hard nipple and massaging them in my hands. Rebecca reached up grabbing her ankles, then pulled her legs down putting them even with her torso, then holding them in place with her arms – a move only an extremely flexible person, or former college gymnast, could pull off. I looked at her pussy and it was totally wide open, totally mine for the taking. I took it.

I had the urge to go totally crazy and fuck this girl as hard as I could, but fought it back and continued to work on her with slow strokes. Rebecca moved her hands between her legs and rubbed her clit as I pushed inside her to new depths with long, powerful thrusts – Just because she wanted me to go slow didn't mean I was going to take it easy on her!

The feeling of fucking her in this position was awesome, her pussy upturned at this severe angle caused her to feel even tighter and helped me to hit her internal spot with each thrust. The muscles in her legs bulged, tight from being flexed back as far as they could go, looking very nice indeed; as I fucked her I ran my hands over the her strong, muscular thighs and calves.

With Rebecca working away at her clit and my cock hitting her in just the right way, she was cuming again in no time. Her body reacted in the same way it had before and after she exhaled she spoke to me breathlessly. "Don't stop what you're doing, keep making me cum, keep fucking me until I can't take it anymore."

As requested, I kept right on fucking her. Hey, what can I say? I enjoy taking orders from beautiful, exotic women.

Rebecca came what must have been four or five more times; once she really got going it was hard to gauge where one orgasm ended and the next began. When she could no longer hold that position, her legs were starting to cramp, she released me from her pussy. We were both covered in her juices and my desktop looked as though someone had spilled a glass of water and not bothered to clean it up.

I slid my cock from inside her, reached behind me for the chair, pulled it back into place and sat down between her legs again. Giving her some time to recover, I simply licked her wetness from her, running my tongue over her thighs, the inside of her legs, her ass cheeks and hole. The taste of her was good and exotic, and the amount of fluid she produced was a strangely sexy phenomenon.

Once Rebecca's breathing returned to normal and she seemingly came down from her orgasmic high, I started working on her pussy and clit again. My tongue probed deep inside her hole, tasting even more of her, the moved up to her clit and flicked at it softly. After a few licks I moved my tongue back down, tracing the folds of her charcoal colored lips, bypassing her pussy hole and ending at her ass. I pushed my tongue inside her small hole, giving it a couple of loving licks before heading due north and setting my tongue back inside her vagina.

This continued until Rebecca couldn't stand it anymore. She looked down at me over her body. "It's my turn to fuck you," she said, sitting up and forcing my mouth away from her. She slid herself off my desk and pushed me back in my chair, turned her perfect backside to me, and sat down to take my cock inside her again. Her soft hand guided me home, lining me up with her wet pussy, and as she descended down my shaft I watched in awe as her dark lips parted and reoriented themselves on my hard member.

Rebecca bent low at the knees, forcing every inch of me inside of her, impaling herself on my rock hard cock. I sat back in the chair and watched as she began to ride me up and down; I studied her absolutely perfect ass, tight and round not an ounce of fat to be found, and her pussy lips as they dragged over my shaft leaving slick trails of wetness as she pushed and pulled me inside her.

I was being ridden, quite expertly, just as she had asked me to fuck her; with long, deep, slow strokes that allowed her to feel every inch of me as she took me inside her pussy. My hands were on her hips, guiding her up and down, feeling the shape of her figure. Rebecca's back was bent forward and I could see that it was laden with muscles and perfectly sculpted in a sexy 'V' shape. This girl's body was something to behold, indeed!

She rode me to orgasm, her's not mine, and then slid me from her as she stood up. Rebecca walked over to the other side of the desk and beckoned for me to follow, I did, and she ordered me to the floor with nothing more than the pointing of her finger. I positioned myself in the middle of the pile rug and Rebecca mounted me.

This time she was facing me, letting me drink in the sight of her front. My hands were immediately on her breasts, even before she had me inside her, which she quickly rectified. Rebecca squatted on the balls of her feet, rather than the traditional on top position woman usually go for where their shins are on the floor.

She played with me for a while, moving me around inside her hitting every spot that there was to hit, before she settled into a steady rhythm. Rebecca took her time fucking me, going up and down with slow deliberate movements. She was smiling down at me, giving me that knowing look that woman do when they know we are totally into them – I was so totally into this girl.

Rebecca continued to ride me with those slow strokes for a while, but then she started to lose control and began to work on me faster and faster. She was breaking the rule, go slow, but it was her rule so I guess that entitled her to break it if that's what she wanted to do – one thing for sure she wasn't going to get an argument from me.

I laid back and enjoyed the fucking this ebony goddess was putting on me. Rebecca started to fuck me with more and more urgency, fucking me with faster thrusts causing our intimates to meet with soft 'slapping' sounds. She put her breasts in her hands and tweaked her dark nipples, adding to her pleasure, bring her orgasm closer. Again and again she drove herself down onto me, jamming everything I had into her and then withdrawing so she could do it again.

She came, screamed, and her pussy became as wet as the rainy season in Africa (that's very, for those that didn't know). Rebecca's juices flowed from her, drenching me and the rug that I was laying on, and still she didn't slow down. She just kept on fucking me, orgasming again and again, covering me in so much of her juices that I might as well have put on some swim trunks and just dove headfirst into her pussy. When she could no longer sustain the action she was performing she collapsed forward landing with her head on my chest, my cock slipping from her sopping wet snatch.

Rebecca laid on me for a long time, trying to compose herself. In a soft voice she kept saying things like "Holy shit," "Wow, oh wow," and "Unbelievable," over and over – I think she enjoyed herself! When she could speak again she looked up at me with her dark eyes.

"Sorry about your desk and the rug, I sometimes get that wet when I'm really into the sex, and I was really, really into it tonight. You were great, you played by my rules, and now you need to be rewarded. Pick a place to sit," she said smiling.

I dragged myself over to the seat I had occupied when we first entered the room, the oversized leather lounge chair. My half finished drink sat on the table beside it and I tilted it back and swallowed rest of the amber liquid. No sense wasting good Scotch, damn it!

Rebecca crawled over to the chair where I was seated and put her head in my lap, slid her lips over the head of my cock and down, taking me into her mouth. She began this blowjob as she had the last, sucking me into her soft lips, kissing up and down the shaft of my penis seductively. I sat there, empty crystal tumbler in my hand and just enjoyed the attention.

I looked down between my legs and saw only a mess of dark hair spilled over my loins; Rebecca was starting to take me into her mouth with increasing frequency. I felt her lips part and felt my shaft being pushed further and further into her mouth until it hit the back of her throat; she was able to fit about two-thirds of my cock.

Rebecca moved her mouth up and down my shaft, dragging her lips over my full length, letting me feel their softness on my cock. She pulled my cock free and swirled her velvet tongue over the head of my dick, flicked the sensitive area just under the tip and then put me back in her mouth. Her pace quickened and I put my hand on the back of her head, feeling her silky hair between my fingers.

She continued to work at me and soon she had brought me to the brink of orgasm, then coaxed me over the edge, causing my sperm to flow from my cock and into her waiting mouth. Rebecca's tongue massaged the head of my cock as I came, prolonging the pleasure, causing me to spill forth every last drop of cum that I had to give. When I had no more to give, she sent me on a final trip down her throat, licked me clean and sat back.

Rebecca tossed her head, flipping her hair back over her shoulders, looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back at her, totally spent and utterly exhausted. It was after four in the morning and for the third straight night I had managed to work my way into a different wet, warm pussy.

I offered her a place to sleep, wanted her to stay with me so I could wake up to her in the morning, but she said that she needed to get home and let out her dog. Rebecca dressed and I walked her to the door.

As I opened the door she turned and looked at me. "So how was your first taste of black pussy?"

"Incredible," I responded. "I was totally blown away. And your body is just crazy, so perfect! I don't know if I've ever wanted to make love to someone that I just got done making love to so bad, if you can follow that."

"Oh, I do. You know the thing about black guys having big dicks, well, I've been with black men and they don't measure up to you at all. Don't you worry, we will absolutely do this again. You've got my number and I know where to find you, we'll plan something soon."

We kissed passionately and she stepped out into the early morning air. I watched her go, watched her amazing ass sway as she walked to her car, waved to her as she pulled out. No matter how soon we got together again, it wouldn't be soon enough.

12