Four Old Men and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It suddenly occurred to me that sometimes getting down and dirty, raunchy sucking and fucking is the only way to go. "Boy, I knew you were one hot piece but I never figured it would be like this. You and I have the same idea about sex; do what you like with a partner who likes what you enjoy. I've know some guys who think exactly like I do, boy, they'd love to meet you."

The thought of a party with another dirty old man only made me want it more. "This may come as a shock but why don't you give one of them a call and see if they're available for a little playtime right now."

I thought he'd have a heart attack and drop on the floor when I said that. I might have found a gold mine here. Imagine a steady supply of dirty old men any time I wanted one, what more could I ask for.

"I knew you were different, I could never have guessed you'd like something like this. I have a few old guys that are just the kind you like. Oh my God, holy shit, is this really happening?"

I smiled as I gathered my clothes off the floor. I saw a throw blanket on the couch and just picked it up and wrapped it around me as I sat down.

I heard him talking on the phone and had to laugh at the number of times he swore he wasn't fooling around or fucking with them. After a few calls he came back and sat down next to me.

"Be careful what you wish for, I'm sure you've heard that before. It seems like I have a couple of fella's on the way over. One said he didn't believe me so I called someone else and now the two of them are on the way. How about we see how it goes and you can always change your mind if you want."

"Actually I'm sure we can all find a way to enjoy this. Listen, I'm going to go freshen up and put my clothes on while you wait for the Calvary to arrive."

"Debra, I happen to have some sexy lingerie, I had a lady friend come over now and then and she left it here, would you consider putting some of the things on?"

Suddenly this was turning into quite a party. What the hell, you only live once right?

"That sounds like fun, why don't you give me what you have and I'll see what I can do with it."

He almost killed himself getting up. Within a few minutes he came out of the bedroom with a handful of things and as he handed them to me, I couldn't help but notice a bulge in the front of his pants. I smiled and reached out to touch him.

"Ummm, already excited and we haven't even started the party yet. Better slow down old man, you want to make sure you have plenty left when you need it."

"Don't worry about me, I may be old and wrinkled but my parts work every time. I got back ups just in case. Get ready woman, we may be over the hill and slowed down now and then but we have strength in numbers. This will be a day you might never forget, by the time me and the boys are done you'll be done right."

"Promises, promises I hope you deliver old man."

I picked myself up and walked into the bathroom to get ready for the action.

I looked at the things Ray had given me and I was pleasantly surprised. I won't say that I don't have similar dainties, but these were certainly just a little different than what I would normally think of as lingerie.

I was almost ready when I heard the sound of another voice from the living room. I looked at myself in the mirror and was more than pleased with what I saw. Not knowing exactly what I was walking into I grabbed a sheet and wrapped it around myself. As I walked towards the voices I realized there were probably more than two, maybe three. Imagine my shock and surprise when I saw four old men standing there.

"Well, here she is boys, and doesn't she look sweet?"

I might have bit off more than I could chew here, four, well here goes.

"Debra, looks like everyone decided to come on over and play. By the time we're finished here you just might need a break. Let me introduce you to the boys. Just so you know we're keeping this in the family so to speak."

In the family, I could see the resemblance and realized they were all related in some way.

The first DOM was Bill, Ray's brother. Uncle Bill was seventy two, and pretty raunchy. All he did was rub his crotch and play with his cock while he licked his lips. I was already glad I stayed.

"Uncle Bill loves tits as much as I do. By the time we're done with those big tits of yours we might just have worn them out, isn't that right Billy boy?"

"You're right Ray; she has a nice set, bet those luscious nipples are real sweet."

"They're real tasty, and she loves them sucked hard."

I was already wet.

"This is Grandpa, he's the old man of the bunch, almost eighty, and he sure loves wet creamy pie. Show her that tongue Grandpa, she'll rub that pie all over your face while you suck on her."

Grandpa slithered his old nasty tongue out of his mouth and waggled it at me. This one had a tongue that any woman would die for. It didn't take long for me to appreciate that if I touched myself I would cum I was so turned on.

"Now, this youngster is Sonny, he's only just retired, and only sixty five, he's Grandpa's son, he loves to fuck, don't you Sonny?"

"That's a fact Uncle Ray. I'm sure I can give you everything you need and more."

Sonny smiled at me as he unzipped his pants and pulled out a monster cock. It had to be ten inches long and thick, very thick. The head was round and sat up on top of his shaft like a mushroom cap. He stroked it slowly, shaking it at me and rotating his hips. I wanted every inch of it.

"It looks like we have a good group Ray, I guess it's true, the family that plays together stays together, why don't you gentleman get comfortable."

I wasn't sure what I was getting into but seeing this bunch I was more than pleased. The picture I was seeing was almost bizarre. Four dirty old men in one spot all itching to get their hands, mouths and cocks on me and in me, what more could I ask for.

I watched them take off their clothes like a boy's sports team in a high school locker room. It was clear they were more than comfortable around each other in their nakedness.

The monster man was smiling at me, holding on to his huge cock, slowly riding his hand up and down. Grandpa was likewise well endowed but not hard at all. "I'd say it's time to show the boys your goods Debra, I'm sure they want to get a good look at what I promised them."

Raymond was eager to show me off I think. Promised, now this may have been the first time I was ever promised to anyone, well, promises are meant to be kept aren't they?

The sheet was wrapped around my body covering everything important. For a split second I thought I'd tease them a bit by slowly letting it fall but I decided to give them a treat and just let it fall away from me giving them what they wanted all at once. In a mere flash I was standing in front of them in all my glory and the lingerie Ray had given me.

The bra was black, the underwire held my breasts up and out of the cups like a serving platter. The cups didn't cover very much so my nipples, already stiff from my own excitement, proudly pointed straight at them. I had matching black panties, low on my hips, tightly hugging my mound. I knew the lacy garter belt would be a real tease holding the black stockings high on my thighs.

"What a looker she is Ray, just the way you told us", Uncle Bill was unmistakably pleased.

"Why don't you come and give each of us a little kiss and closer look."

It was time to get this party going.

I walked towards Uncle Bill smiling, he was sitting on the arm of the couch and he was raring to go. Bill reached out for me and pulled me between his legs. He didn't waste any time taking my right nipple into his greedy wet mouth. The sucking sound was loud and his lips were tight. I winced when I felt his teeth bite down as he gnawed on the rigid puffed up morsel.

I guess the individual kisses were no longer necessary.

Grandpa was quick to come and get his sloppy mouth around my left nipple. I watched them, sucking and slurping, heard them moaning and groaning. The sound of my nipples popping in and out of their dirty old mouths was nasty and naughty, I loved it.

Within seconds Ray was behind me, his hand sliding between my legs grabbing at and rubbing my pussy.

"Oh brother, this pie is already wet and hot to trot. Maybe I'll stick a little finger inside these panties and get it going some more."

Ray twisted his hand around forcing me to open my legs a little so he could get inside my panties. I felt his finger dip inside my lips and begin to slither up and down my slippery smooth slit. I had all I could do to stay on my feet.

"This pie is sweet fella's, there's nothing better than a juicy wet pie. Ohhh yeah, the clit is nice and hard, swelled up real good."

I felt Ray's finger rolling around my firm bud and couldn't stop my hips from rotating with each battering assault. I heard myself moaning and felt the quivering. Suddenly, I heard Sonny's voice.

"You're right Uncle Ray, this little lady loves it, listen to her, moaning and whimpering with you rubbing on her clit like that. Let's give her what she really wants; I have a nice hard cock that's ready to fuck."

It was now very clear who would be in charge here. Sonny was about to orchestrate quite a scene, making sure that he would give everyone what they wanted.

"Daddy, get that bra off, Uncle Ray pull those panties down and get them out of the way."

Grandpa and Uncle Bill feverishly pulled and twisted until my tits were fully exposed and the flimsy bra was thrown aside. My panties were pulled down over my hips and down my legs; Ray lifted my feet and got the panties off.

Sonny had me standing in the middle of the floor pretty much on display.

Four dirty old nasty men were waiting for what would be the ultimate fuck of their lives and I was panting just about breathless with anticipation.

"That's it Sonny, you be the foreman and tell us what to do."

"Daddy you and Uncle Bill sit down on the couch, you two are about to give her tits a sucking she'll never forget. Uncle Ray you get down on the floor and lean up against the front here, this wet slippery pussy pie will be right in your face; you can lick it and play with it all you want. Now, me, I'll be right here behind her, with my cock buried deep in her cunt fucking her hard. I think it's time to show her just what four dirty old men can do."

Sonny got behind me and pushing against me he got me right up to the waiting mouths on the couch. I felt him put his cock between the cheeks of my ass and his hands on my hips. Grandpa and Uncle Bill had my nipples entrenched in their greedy mouths and began the sublime sucking I was promised.

"That's just the way you like it, those burning, big, stiff nipples being sucked hard by dirty old men. Grandpa's tongue is old and soggy; tell him how much you love his sucking."

"Ohhh, Grandpa, suck hard, I love it hard, your dirty old tongue is so nasty and I love it."

"What's Uncle Billy doing, tell us what he's doing to you?"

"Yesss, just like that Uncle Bill, bite that hard nipple, and suck on it, make it feel good, just like Grandpa, ohhh I love it, dirty old men playing with my tits, drives me crazy."

"You're a nasty girl, aren't you; dirty and wicked letting these old men play with your titties like this, makes your pussy wet doesn't it?"

"My pussy is on fire, I want Uncle Ray to lick it, suck it real good, rub my clit Uncle Ray, and play with my juicy pussy pie."

Sonny was getting off on this. The more I begged them to suck and lick me the harder his cock felt. I almost fell to my knees when I felt Ray's tongue separating my lips and licking up and down my wet slit.

"Ohh, that's it there Uncle Ray, you must be sucking on that swollen hard clit now, she's rubbing that pussy all over your face isn't she. Are you rubbing your pie all over Uncle Ray's mouth, tell us, tell us what he's doing?"

"That's it, don't stop, suck my clit, tease it with your tongue, yesss, back and forth just like that, ohh, feels so fucking good, Ohh Uncle Ray, your mouth is so wicked sucking my pussy pie like this. Put your old sinful tongue inside me and fuck me with it, Yeah, just like that, ohhh faster Uncle Ray, yesss Grandpa, Uncle Bill ohhh I love it all.

These old guys were driving me wild. Imagine four dirty old men sucking and licking all of me at the same time, I might never be satisfied with just one again.

"Okay now it's time for Sonny, let's get to what I want. I'm about to fill that cunt with hard cock."

I was ready for that monster, I wanted all of it.

Sonny backed away from me and I felt the head of his huge shaft rubbing against the wet opening that would take him inside me, inch by inch he slipped deeper within me, I could feel myself being spread wide to take all of him.

"You are so fucking sweet. I'm going to take my time, slow and easy. Yeah, grab my cock with your pussy; I love that, feeling a firm pussy clamping down around my cock."

"Deeper, I want it deep, give me all of it, now fuck me nice and slow, ohhh yeah, you're good, that's it, ummm, you love it as much as I do old man, now, faster, come on, make me cum all over your stiff cock, I'm ready, come on Uncle Sonny give it to me."

And he didn't disappoint me.

He pulled back one time and then he battered my pussy hard and fast.

"Okay boys, she's ready, this pussy is sucking my cock hard, ohhh shit, and here it comes, oh yeah right now."

I felt Sonny thrust hard and deep and then the hot shots of cum. I tightened up and my own orgasm blasted inside me. I felt his balls smacking against my ass and every drive into me was hard and full of meaning, I loved it and pumped back against him to get it all. I opened my eyes and Grandpa was tugging his old cock up and down, Uncle Bill had both of my sore swollen nipples in his mouth, Ray was holding on to my thighs as tight as he could and was sucking on my clit as good as he could. Sonny was fucking me like a wild man. I reached the moment when you know you can't take one more touch, and pushed myself up and away from the couch.

Sonny wouldn't let me go, he wrapped his arms around my waist and just kept pumping until he had nothing left and I felt him slide out of me.

I turned around searching for a place to fall and walked over to an empty chair, I needed to get off my feet, my legs felt like they would give out any second.

Around the room I saw nothing but dirty nasty old men, cocks soft, breathing for dear life and smiles on their wrinkled old faces. I was in my glory.

"What did I tell you guys, is she one special lady? I didn't know a woman could love fucking and sucking as much as this one does. Give her a little while to rest and she'll be ready to go again."

Ray was quite pleased with himself.

I was more than agreeable to continue this little party, that's if the rest of the crowd could muster up the vigor to keep going. It didn't take long for them to let me know they were more than willing. As I suspected Sonny would be the spokesman for the group.

"I think we can all do with a rest. I'm not close to finished here. Grandpa and Uncle Bill haven't gotten to sink their cocks yet and I know Uncle Ray has a couple of tricks left. Obviously it all depends on the little lady here. Why don't we see what she has to say?"

Sonny was smiling at me, almost daring me I think.

"Well, I think you dirty old fools aren't nearly over and done here. I'm wondering just how many ways you can amuse yourselves with me. I'd like to go and freshen up, take a shower and get all nice and sparkling. While I'm doing that why don't you talk amongst yourselves and decide what games you want to entertain me with." The looks on their old wrinkled faces was all the answer I needed. Imagine this; I had four, willing and able dirty old men just waiting to play with me. I suddenly believed in Santa Claus, and couldn't wait for Christmas. If I wanted all my presents I had to be a good girl and listen to my elders.

As I walked out of the room I wondered just what tricks Uncle Sonny had up his sleeves.

12