Four on the Floor

Story Info
Arthur gets center stage in a quartet.
1.5k words
3.73
57.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Close your eyes, sweetie," cooed Sandy as she and Kim approached the bed where Arthur was lying.

"Whatever you say, princess." He didn't see her take a sleep mask from the drawer or Kim pick up the velcro straps that had held her in place while Arthur teased her body. But he could feel the mask pulled over his eyes as Kim stroked his body and drew her breasts over his chest.

"Hmm, that's a good start."

"Roll over, Arthur."

"Back rub, sure--oh oh, what're you doing now?"

Sandy and Kim grabbed his wrists and bound them crosswise together with a strap. He felt them slide something damp over one foot and then the other and then work it up his legs until they reached his half-thickened cock. As they stuffed him inside Kim's panties, he realized what they were doing.

"Hey, can't I have dry clothes?"

"You wish," replied Sandy, as she bound his ankles together. "Now," she said, straddling him and bringing her cropped mound to his face, "lick my pussy."

Arthur did as he was told, lapping delicately as Sandy's moistened, pink-purple folds. He wished she would let him see, but she only gripped his head and murmured to herself. Kim meanwhile had gotten behind Sandy where she rubbed and gripped the older woman's gently rocking shoulders. Arthur could feel bare pussy press down on his thickening cock. The sensation was delightful, if frustrating; he wanted to get hard and get off, but the restraint of the panties and the distraction of satisfying Sandy kept him half-mast.

Both women were getting their jollies, though. Sandy rocked and rolled over Arthur's upturned face and probing tongue, her cunt flowing into his mouth and over his face. Kim pivoted her hips backwards and forwards over the top of his cock, which was contributing its own liquid to the girl's juices in the panties. The fabric in turn was slippery and abrasive at the same time--it wasn't long before Kim started rubbing faster and harder on Arthur's bent erection. She clutched Sandy's shoulders, dropped her head back and cried out as she came. Sandy soon joined her, grinding her pussy in Arthur's gasping face.

Arthur was totally turned on with the weight, smell, sounds, taste, and feel of his partners. If only he could get his prick free . . .

But no, instead there was a knock downstairs.

"There he is!" squealed Kim, suddenly straightening up and jumping off the bed.

"There's who?" Arthur asked.

"Never you mind," said Sandy firmly, lifting herself off him. She used some more straps to fasten his ankles to the posts, and his wrists to the bedframe. Then she took the disc vibrator that had driven Kim to exhaustion, turned it on, and slipped it in the panties between Arthur's balls and cock.

"That should keep you happy while I welcome our guest. Don't worry, sweetheart, you don't have to lift a finger."

"But. . ."

"No butts about it--for now," she said ominously and walked out, closing the door behind her.

Arthur was now in the situation he'd left Kim in, without the likely satisfaction of a climax. The vibrator whirred among his genitals and all Arthur could feel was the tension between his cock's erectile muscles and the restraint of the panties. That dropped as the memory of the girls' orgasms faded into the past, leaving his cock to ooze more semen. He desperately wished someone would finger his leaking member through the panties.

Through the door and up the stairs he could heard laughter and a new voice, a male's. While the vibrator revived his erection, he began to hear new but familiar sounds. Someone was fucking Kim. Her high-pitched cries steadily rose in loudness and frequency and then hit a constant note: it seemed to go on for an hour. Who was this guy? Envy reared itself in Arthur's mind, at the same time it stiffened his penis. Goddam, he wanted to come so bad!

There was a pause downstairs; minutes passed. Arthur's dick faded against the tension of Kim's panties, his semen flowing into them again. Then more sounds downstairs. Those grunts, Goddamn! Sandy was getting pumped from behind! Arthur saw himself pushing her over the end of the couch and jamming her cunt, her clit pressing against the armrest until she came. His dick arose again and he writhed in jealousy. Just wait til they got together again. . .

Sandy's orgasm was, if anything, longer than Kim's. There was more silence, some laughter, and then footsteps up the stairs. The door opened, feet walked around the bed. Arthur felt the bonds to the bed undone and two pairs of hands rotated his prostrate body ninety degrees until his head hung upside-down over the side. Someone slipped a pillow under his hips and he could feel warm, slightly sweaty hands stroke his body.

"Mmm, come on, can I see?"

"Hey Artie, why bother when you can shake hands instead? Open wide, bud."

"Whaaaa?" And before Arthur could finish, the cap of a very large, sticky cock was pushed into his half-parted mouth.

"Mmbblggh" was all he could say as the stranger took hold of his head and began feeding cock into his mouth. Arthur struggled to swallow the thick, hot tool without grating it on his teeth.

Meanwhile, Kim and Sandy finally, slowly, tantalizingly, pulled the soggy underwear over his hips, his swelling penis, and down over his thighs and calves. The bonds on his ankles were removed, the panties came off and then they got on the bed. Two tongues and mouths began licking and sucking on his hairless cock and balls. The other pair of hands continued to caress his face and massage his nipples, pinching them increasingly hard.

Arthur's cock rose to attention once again and Arthur could feel Kim's deliciously tight cunt cap him. His preoccupation with the massive erection now sliding back and forth to the edge of his throat didn't stop him from noticing that Sandy was lifting his legs onto her shoulders as she applied her lubed strap-on to his asshole. She jiggled her way past his sphincter and as she drove steadily up his rectum, Kim dropped her cunt down over his dick until her pubic bone ground against his. With the stranger filling his throat with stronger thrusts, Arthur began to get the feeling of being wholly penetrated and filled against his will.

The thrusting motions overcame what resistance he still felt; Arthur released himself over to being fucked senseless. He did his best to swallow the cock, encouraged by its master with "Attagirl, Artie! You're a natural! Are you ready for the pump action?"

Arthur felt the thrusts run to the back of his throat as the man gripped his head and started exclaiming.

"Oh Yeah, Oh Yeah, Oh Yeah, here I come baby," and the first stream of come shot to the back of his mouth. Arthur couldn't breathe. He tried to swallow as the cock pulsed and then another splat! More followed, Arthur's mouth filled before the cock left his gurgling mouth and spattered his face.

Meanwhile, Kim was squeezing his prick with her orgasm. She gasped and cried, bending forward to watch Arthur's first blowjob. Sandy meantime turned on the vibrator switch to her dildos, driving one of them up Arthur's ass as the other filled her cunt with its tremors. She shivered and came as she rocked against the back of Arthur's legs. His body shook with his own orgasm, spurting sperm up Kim's cunt while her thin body fell forward on his.

The stranger surveyed the scene and walked around the bed, his cock still hard.

"Hey Artie, pleased to meet you. I'm Kimby's brother John. Hey, you don't mind if I grab a piece of ass before I go? Looks like Sandy could use one for the road."

There was no answer so John pulled up behind Sandy. He unstrapped her harness and popped the dildo out of her cunt.

"Here you go, Sandy, all natural and grain fed," and pressed his substantial cock past her puffy lips. Sandy let down Arthur's legs, leaving the vibrating dildo up Arthur's ass, and leaned forward over Kim's buttocks and back. John pushed firmly forward, soaking in the heat of her steaming canal. There was another chain reaction as Arthur's cock revived inside Kim, who began rocking gently while kissing away the sperm on Arthur's face. Minutes passed as John firmly fucked Sandy from behind. She slumped, exhausted, reduced like Arthur to a link in the chain between brother and sister. John held her hips and methodically slammed his cock up to the hilt, his taut belly flush against her backside.

"Unnh, unnh, unnh," he grunted in counterpoint to Kim's "Ooh, ooh, ooh," as she wiggled rhythmically on Arthur's turgid cock. The vibrations in his ass fed her climax and she wrapped her slender arms around him. John's balls finally recharged and he began his short, quick thrusts.

"Yeah baby, that's the way to take it, oh yeaaah. . ." John drove up against Sandy's buttocks and spurted into her cervix.

There was a silence broken only by distant waves upon the beach before John pulled his limp and sticky cock from Sandy's clinging pussy lips.

"Hey, Sandy, Artie, that was awesome. Let's do it again sometime. C'mon Kimby, Mom and Dad are expecting us for dinner."