Four or Six?

Story Info
Friends get together for fun.
1.1k words
3.89
60.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bofenkamp
bofenkamp
18 Followers

We met at the hotel for the weekend as planned. One room shared by the four of us. After getting the suitcases out of the way we started to have a few drinks. After a couple stiff drinks, Julia announced that she thought we really didn't need our clothes.

She and Carla stood up and stripped down to the buff. Ray and I followed. Another drink, but this time Carla was parked in the chair next to me. She had one hand on her drink and the other was slowly pulling my cock. I used my left hand to play with her pussy as I nursed my drink and watched Ray and Julia.

They were standing next to each other. They started to kiss, Ray's right arm around her back and Julia starting to pull on his dick as it began to stand up. I nodded to Carla to watch and she looked over with interest.

Julia has always been a cock on clit player. She loves to slide the back ridge of a cock across her clit. Doing that always gives her an intense orgasm. Today was no different. As Ray's cock got hard, Julia pushed up against his pelvis with hers. Using her left hand she guided his cock between her shaved pussy lips and then started to slowly thrust her hips forward and back, dragging his cock between her lips and over her clit.

Carla and I had a perfect view from the side. We could see Ray's cock as it disappeared and then re-appeared between Julia's legs. I got hard, Carla got wetter and both our hands seemed to increase their attentions to each other's private parts.

Julia was starting to pant. She pushed Ray back toward the dresser and, when his ass was pressed against it, she set her drink down to free both her hands. Ray drained his drink and set his glass next to hers on the dresser top.

From there they grabbed each other's asses with both hands. The only change of that hand placement came when Ray would take one hand off her ass and use it to pull on Julia's tits and nipples, eliciting a additional moan from her as she pumped on his cock.

Carla and I could both see the cream from Julia's pussy building up on Ray's cock as she got closer and closer to orgasm. Maybe it was that sight, or maybe it was just time, but Carla got up from her chair, straddled my legs with her back to me and sat down on my cock. She buried it in her pussy to the balls on the first push, then she started pumping up and down. It seemed like she was trying to even get my scrotum into her pussy.

She pumped and used one hand to play with her clit as we watched and listened to Ray and Julia. I had not only the view of my wife getting fucked, but I also could look down between Carla's legs when she rose up and watch as my cock disappeared in and out of her pussy.

Julia had her mouth pressed to Rays and it was obvious when she started to come. In spite of being muffled by the kiss, her moans and muffled scream were very clear. As she started coming, Julia began to more frantically and forcefully drive her pelvis into Ray's. She had one hand on his ass and the other wrapped around his cock, making sure it went exactly where she wanted it to be to increase her orgasm.

Just hearing her made me start to come. When I did, Carla did too as she felt my sperm shoot into her pussy. As I was coming, I grabbed Carla around the waist, stood up with her impaled on my cock and flopped her face down on the bed. Without missing a beat I really started to pound into her from the rear, pushing my cock into her pussy as far as I could get it.

As we fucked, I looked over and saw Julia was standing against Ray, panting from her climax. His cock was still sticking straight out. Julia grabbed it, turned around and pulled him like a pull toy toward the bed. She got on the bed on all fours, presenting her ass and pussy to Ray. Apparently he hadn't come yet because, as I was finishing pounding to the end of Carla's climax, Ray stepped between Julia's feet as they dangled over the edge of the bed, put the head of his cock up against the opening of her pussy, and pushed.

Carla and I lay spoons on our bed, her butt pushing against my flaccid cock and my hand on her titt,watching as Ray pumped in and out of Julia from behind. It was great fun watching Julia's tits hang down and sway to Ray's thrusting, and to hear the wet slapping sounds of their as it mixed with their moans.

As we lay there watching the show I squeezed Carla's titt and rolled her nipple between my thumb and index finger, feeling it harden as I pulled. Carla started grinding her ass against my cock, causing the blood to flow into it. As my cock stiffened, Carla's grinding stopped.

She pulled away from me and moved from the bed we were on over to the bed where Julia was kneeling. Carla sat on the edge of the bed, then laid back, putting her head directly under Julia's face. As she lay there on her back she spread her knees and pointed to her pussy, which was right by the edge of the bed.

I got up and moved over to the adjoining bed. As I knelt down and started to lick her pussy Carla initiated a deep kiss with Julia. Normally I don't think my wife would kiss another woman like that but by now she was so far into her fuck that her reaction was more instinct than anything else. She and Carla were really getting into it. Julia and Carla moaned into each other's mouths as Ray started to come, slamming into Julia like he was trying to drive his cock all the way through her. At the same time, Carla started coming from my tongue fucking, and the licking and sucking I was doing on her clit and pussy lips. He thighs clamped the sides of my head and it felt like she was trying to pop it, tighter with each wave of her climax.

We all lay on the bed afterwards, just staring at the ceiling. Just as I was drifting off into a well-earned nap I heard Julia say, "I wonder what three couples would be like?"

bofenkamp
bofenkamp
18 Followers