Four Play Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara kissed Jasmine and said, "You are totally welcome. I hope the rest of this week makes the same kind of memories for the four of us!"

Jasmine kissed back and renewed her insistent rubbing of Tara's pussy while asking, "OK, so that is the first part, what about finding a fourth?"

"We tried, lord, we tried! We all scouted for a fourth. We even got this far several times, but either the girl only wanted me, or them, or not one of us, or only one of us. What it came down to was we never found another bisexual girl who wanted to be part of a long term foursome."

This time Jasmine gulped. "So you sent Jim out into the world to look?"

"In a word, yes."

"And I'm here now because he thinks I could be the one, and this is when we all get to figure it out?"

"Again, in a word, yes. But Jim really loves you! For the first time ever, he said that if it doesn't work for the four of us and you still want him, he wants to end our threesome and stay with you. We all want what is the best for all of us. If it's not in store for us to find a fourth, then we won't. We will miss Jim as a lover but he wants you, like no one he's ever met. But he still hopes, and we all do, that we can make it a foursome... for life. I know this is so sudden it must give you whiplash, but think of this as a marriage proposal, from all three of us."

"WOW! Whiplash doesn't even cover it! Yesterday I was wondering if, and hoping that, Jim was going to ask me to marry him. Today, I am naked and covered in both our juices after finding out that I like girls too. I've just been proposed to, by you and not Jim. But, instead of running screaming, like I would have thought I would have done, I am thinking about how it could possibly work. I'm wondering about fucking Matt not to mention wondering about seeing Jim and Matt fuck each other!"

"Oh, girl! Let's leave the deciding and worrying for later. You are going to love fucking Matt and I think when the boys get back, they deserve a reunion fuck, while we are going to get comfy and watch!" With that thought spinning in her head, Jasmine's fingers steadily circled Tara's clit as they were talking which was causing her to spin in another spot. When she imagined getting to see her boys together again, she just tipped over the edge. She gasped, went stiff, shuddered and grabbed Jasmine as she came yet again. "Damn lady! For someone who didn't know that she liked girls, you've certainly caught on quick!" She shuddered again and just went limp against Jasmine.

Jasmine giggled. "I guess I had a great teacher and I'm a fast learner?"

"I guess so! And I'll be happy to take the great teacher compliment too." Tara grinned back. "But right now you have worked up another appetite in me, damn this has made me HUNGRY! Then let's get all prettied up for the boys so you can get to see how hot it is to watch them and how much hotter is to join them!"

"You got a deal! Well that is if I can even manage to lift myself. No wonder you're so thin if this is how you get your exercise. But I think a shower might be nice too. While I love being coated head to toe in our juices, I think the boys deserve a fresh start."

"Hmmm, not sure I want to risk getting into the shower with you or they may find us in there like two drowned rats. But yeah, let's go get all clean and delicious for them."