Four Play Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boys were in about the same state, and Jim, realizing this, grabbed the lube from Matt and after several deep licks, started working on Matt as Matt had been working on him. When Matt looked over and started to ask, "Wha? I thought?"

Jim worked hard for a second to focus and came back with, "Bro, this is not going to be a long one for either of us, and if you look at the girls, I think that they might ignite if they weren't so wet." He almost giggled, "I think this one is gonna be, you fuck me, you cum, we flip over, I get in you, last maybe 3 strokes. We all end up in a sticky, steaming heap, and that's fine by me!"

Matt took a deep breath to focus as well and managed to get out, "Damn, you always were the smart one," he stopped to chuckle. "Sounds like a plan!"

Jim had been going at Matt's ass as they spoke and already had Matt whimpering and squeezing on two fingers. He pulled them out, pulled himself off Matt's hand, got up on all fours, wiggled his ass at Matt and said, "Come fuck me lover, it has been way too long!"

Matt didn't need a second invitation and in an instant was behind and over Jim, lining up his ready-to-burst cock with Jim's bullseye. With gentle and firm but steady pressure, Matt slipped into Jim's tight ring and kept sliding in toward the hilt. Their matched moans of pleasure were echoed by a pair of moans from the loveseat as the girls met the same level of excitement the boys.

Jim groaned, "Oh wow bro, have I missed this, it's all good. Now pound me as long as you can and fill me up!"

Matt withdrew until only the head was still in Jim and smoothly rammed it all the way home in one stroke. All four of them groaned, moaned, mewed and whimpered in chorus as they raced toward the coming explosion.

To Matt's credit, he lasted almost half a minute, taking full length strokes, pounding Jim like a pile driver, kissing and biting Jim's neck, pinching his nipples and shouting in joy; until he bellowed like a bull and filled Jim with his hot seed, almost convulsing in his orgasm. Both men panted like locomotives, while both girls brought each other to a new level of teetering on the edge, tears running down their faces in need, mewing like hungry kittens, but not letting go until the second act.

Matt pulled out of Jim almost before he stopped twitching; the last stream of cum leaking out now that the constriction of Jim's sphincter had been released. They kissed fiercely for about five seconds until Jim pulled Matt over and up to assume the position on all fours. Just as Matt had done only a moment earlier, Jim took aim on Matt and gently slipped into him, again bringing on the four part chorus he slid home.

True to his word, he hardly lasted a few strokes, but that was just fine. He sucked on Matt's neck and pounded his rigid cock into him, first filling Matt with his semen, then keeping the orgasmic buzz going as he humped and yelled incoherent endearments to them all.

The girls, able to let go now, simply shrieked as they came. With complete abandon, and release; they came on each other's hand. From their toes to the roots of their hair, it felt like every cell in their bodies was part of the climax. They shook, screamed, writhed, trembled and finally collapsed; arms around each other, cheek to cheek.

The guys looked at each other, smiling. Reaching agreement with a glance and without words, they got up on shaky legs. They went to the loveseat and helped the ladies up and back to the bed, where they fell into a sweaty, sticky and trembling pile.

When the panting slowed, the giggling started, just as it had in the hot tub. In no time, using the last energy they had left, they were all laughing and hugging and kissing each other. This time totally without any boundaries or restraints the girls kissed, guys kissed, each of the girls kissed each of the guys, all with nothing held back. They all hugged and finally they all just lay there, in a pile. Smiling, and catching their collective breath.

12