Four Play Ch. 03

Story Info
Things change when hubbie comes back home.
2.1k words
4.55
15.1k
12
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

I didn't realize what a slut my husband was on the golf course. The guys he plays with on a regular basis, used modified Texas rules. Normal Texas rules for men means that if your tee shot fails to pass by the women's tees, you are supposed to play with your dick hanging out of your pants for that hole. The guys modified rules were a bit more extravagant. If you screw up your tee shot, you had to dress up in women's underthings including a bra with D breast forms and crotchless panties.

The other day, hubbie had to leave town on work and got me to sub in for him. He warned me but I failed to comprehend the ramifications. For the majority of the round, I ended up with two sets of boobs under my shirt along with wearing those crotchless panties. At the nineteenth hole, I guess I drank too much and found myself being fucked by hubbie's three golf buddies Dick, Peter and Rod.

The phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered. "Oh hi honey... Yes it was fine... Yeah it was fun... No Rod lost... Yeah in the shower."

He said the trip was going well; too well and that he's have to stay for...

"... a couple of more days! I thought you said two maybe three days max." I said frustrated and super horny besides being ravished by Rod. "Guess there isn't anything we can do. I miss you."

I gave hubbie a virtual kiss over the phone and said we'll see each other soon before I hung up. Sulking around a bit I found my hand inside my panties and between my thighs. "Fuck! I'm so wet already!'

I fell back into the big comfy sofa; legs spread, fingers fucking my cunt. "Oh gawd! Oh fuck! I'm going to..."

"Ring...Ring...Ring!" The phone screamed.

I wanted to ignore it, but the moment was broken.

"Hello?" I panted.

"Hi Cheryl! It's Rod!" The voice on the phone said. "I know your little Willie is still away and we still want to make up the foursome. Interested?"

After the last game, Rod drove me home then drove his big cock inside me again and again.

"Okay, but only if you come over right now and fuck the shit out of me. Hubbie's trip got extended and I'm horny as hell!" I commanded. "I need your big fucking cock inside me!"

The next thing I heard was the "ding--dong" of the front door. Apparently Rod was making the call from his car parked in front. We had at least a couple of hours to kill before the game. We put that time in to good use. By the time Rod had finished fucking me in every position we could think of, my cunt was so sore that I could barely walk.

The golf game went well with each of the foursome wearing the Texas apparel at least for a couple of holes. Peter was the ultimate loser... winner? All rewards were claimed in the men's showers again. And again, Rod drove me home and drove his cock inside of me the rest of that night.

I found myself waking up alone. A note next to the freshly made coffee pot said: "Next game is Thursday." I smiled as I enjoyed my morning brew. A thought popped into my head. Then an even bigger smile as the plan developed.

I jumped on my PC and ordered a number of expedited things before hubbie would return on Wednesday. He barely made it through our front door before I jumped his bones. As horny as I was, I didn't care that his penis wasn't as big as Rod's was. In fact, hubbie's dick was at least half the size of any of the other three that had pounded my hole. I guess that's why Rod referred to him as "little Willy." I clamped my pussy around his shaft enough to make me cum.

Next morning after hubbie went to work, I set out my plan. I sent him a text saying that I would take his place in the regular foursome. He was to return home and follow the instructions I left written for him.

"Dear sissy hubbie;

Do exactly as I command and I think you'll enjoy my return home. 1) Take a bath and use my bubbles. Make sure you are entirely clean. You'll find a new razor. Use it to shave off all your body hair; face, pits, legs and pubes. Use the body lotion I left out for you. 2) In our bedroom, you will find some pink nail polish. Paint your fingers and toes. Do a good job. 3) After your nails are dry, go to the guest bedroom and put on the wardrobe I laid out for you. 4) Put on the red lipstick. 5) Wait for me in the living room to return.

Love me!"

In the guest room, I laid everything out for him. A strawberry blond wig in a cute pixie cut; matching pink demi--cup bra, a small lacy, pink string thong, a pink garter belt and pink seamed, RHT stockings. I also managed to get some very realistic "C" breast forms to fill out his bra. I provided one of my white with pink trim golf shirts and a skanky, short white pleated golf skirt that would just cover his crotch area. He wouldn't be able to wear golf cleats in the house so he'd just wear the stockings.

I had left with Rod before hubbie would return home. During the golf game, thing proceeded almost as normal. Thinking about what was waiting, I was ultra horny during the entire round and consistently masturbated in front of Rod, Peter and Dick. While one would tee off, I'd suck or jerk the others which of course threw off their game. Peter lost/won again. I think with hubbie away, he actually enjoyed being it.

Rod drove me home. I sucked his fabulous dick the entire drive back. "Isn't that little Willies car in the driveway? I thought he was still away?"

"No, he came home last night." I informed him. "I told him that he wouldn't be playing today."

Thinking he wouldn't get to fuck me further, Rod looked a bit disappointed. That little pouty face was really cute.

"Park in the driveway and come in." I told him. He was reluctant. Then in a more stern voice I told him. "PARK in the driveway and COME IN!"

Taken aback, Rod obeyed and followed me into the house. I found hubbie standing in the middle of the living room, dressed as instructed and waiting. Hubbie looked better than good. At a quick glance, you would swear he was a female.

I looked at Rod. His jaw just dropped. He looked at me and then at hubbie and then at me. "Rod... If you want to stay, you can but you must obey me."

Rod still gaped mouth nodded his head up and down.

"Good. Now go to the guest room and put on what I left for you." I instructed him, then told hubbie. "Go get us some wine."

I had left Rod a similar outfit to hubbie's but had to guess on some of the sizes. It took a while before Rod returned. They both looked so cute in their golf outfits. Although stockings and garters are not the norm for a round, I thought it was a nice touch. What I didn't consider was that Rod's cock was much bigger and longer than hubbie's. While hubbie's cock was easily controlled inside his string thong, Rod had much more difficulty. The short slut skirt was a couple of inches below his crotch area and did nothing to hide anything. Semi--flaccid, his meat fell out of the front and dangled down. I suppressed a laugh.

Hubbie looked down to where my eyes were pointed and saw Rod's dick hanging down. He licked his lips.

"Well Rod... no, Rosalinda. I think hubbie was away for so long that he missed you." I sat down on the chesterfield. "Rosalinda and Wil... Wilamina, please entertain me."

Before Rosa could react any, Mina dropped to her knees and took Rosa's cock into his mouth without even lifting up her skirt. Rosa's eyes rolled back and then shut as her mouth made an "O" shape without any sound coming out at first. I watched as Rosa grew bigger and harder. Rosa grabbed the back of Mina's head and pushed her hips forward. To my amazement, Mina took Rosa's cock all the way down to the base. A guttural "Uuuuhhhh!" came out of Rosa mouth.

I sat back, casually sipping on my wine; my other hand inside my panties stroking my stiff clit. Rosa tapped Mina on the head and pointed to me. Mina crawled over to between my legs. She lifted my skirt and pulled my panties aside before attacking me with her mouth and ling tongue. As hubbie, he had more often made me cum from his tongue fucking than from his cock fucking.

Rosa positioned herself behind Mina and lifted her hem; pulled her butt--floss out of the way and inserted her hard erection into Mina's asshole. I was shocked by how easily it entered without much if any lube. Inch after inch disappeared into Mina's ass.

Repeatedly, Rosa slowly pulled out only leaving her knob inside then ramming it back in. Each time Mina's nose mashed against my clit sending sensual excitations through my core. Rosa continued to ass fuck Mina at a hard and steady pace but Mina's oral attack had made me cum twice and I was on my way to a third, but I became so sensitive, I had to push Mina away. Rosa pushed Mina's face to the carpet and continued to hump her.

"Don't go away!" I warned them as struggled back to my bedroom. I returned two minutes later. Rod looked at me and stopped his assault in mid--stroke. Mina's concentration broke and looked up to see was the interruption was. They both stared at me. Dangling below my hem line was a cock; ten thick inches. It was bigger than Rosa's. "Hi girls! Like my it?"

Mina's mouth watered. She immediately laid submissively on her back; her little dick sticking straight up in the air. I grabbed Mina's legs and put them over my shoulder. Her asshole was still gaped and gave me an easy access target.

Although, Rosa had stretched Mina's asshole open, my strap--on was a little fatter and I took care as I popped the bulbous head into her. Once Mina became comfortable with the size, I pushed more and more of it inside until there was no more. I leaned forward and started humping Mina. Rosa moved behind me. She slid her cock between my ass cheek using her pre--cum to lube my hole. Then she started to push it in. "Oh gawd! It feels so good! Fuck me! Fuck my ass, Rosa!"

Rosa now totally inside of me, pressed her boobs against my back. I was atop of Mina and pressed her legs forward. She was literally folded in half. She didn't seem to complain or care as long as I was fucking her.

Rosa's thrusts pushed me into Mina even more and more. She cried out. "Oh...Oh...Oh yes, Cheryl! Fuck me! Fuck me! I'm going to C...U...M...!"

I felt an explosion of sticky wet between us. Rosa was panting and I knew she wouldn't last much longer; neither would I. My asshole felt the throbbing of her cock and then an eruption of hot cum filled my bowels. She screamed. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm..."

I screamed back. "Yes! Yes! Don't stop! Don't stop! Yes!"

There was a sudden blast of clear liquid coming from my cunt. My cunt always got wet easily. When I come, my juice literally flow from my hole. This was the first time I had ever squirted. "What an amazing sensation!"

Once Rosa's balls were completely empty, she slowly pulled out from me. We fucked so hard, the clips holding my strap--on snapped and as I got off of Mina, my cock remained inside her ass. Rosa and I spooned on the carpet as we watched Mina spasm in post--orgasmic ecstasy.

Hubbie was completely unconscious and laid there smiling. Rod and I moved to the bedroom to continue our fun. I took off my clothes but insisted Rod remain wearing his sexy under things as we fucked. Between my legs, Rod pushed his cock into me. This time inside my juicy cunt. I swear I could feel his cock in the back of my throat. He used his hands to cup my breasts together and mouth my nipples. Something cradled my legs. I felt a little more weight on top of me. Rod grunted. I looked to see hubbie had moved behind Rod. I guessed he was ass fucking his golf buddy.

We each took turn being on the bottom and getting their ass fucked. It was morning by the time we were all too exhausted and fell asleep in each other's arms.

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers