Four Play Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara and Jasmine were trying to kiss, like they had in the pool and were trying to play with each other's tits as well, but they were all going like crazy and it seemed that just hanging on for the ride was as much as they could do. Both of the women had been verging on the edge of climax since they had impaled themselves on Jim and Matt. The intensity of their motion actually distracted them a bit and held them off. But now with them tiring a bit and slowing down, the feeling rolled over both of them in a wave. Within seconds of each other, they both literally screamed in release as they came on the shafts of their partners. They shook, droplets of sweat flying from their hair as their heads whipped back and forth in their climaxes. The men huffing and puffing like locomotives had managed to hold off their spasms so far, but when they saw and felt both Tara and Jasmine let go at the same time, there was no holding back. Jim howled and Matt roared as they both shot pump after pump up into their bouncing riders.

The women started to slow and get their breath under control and with a few last twitches and grinds they settled down onto the men, who pulled them down do their chests in matching bear hugs, both of them trembling atop their men.

No one said anything for several minutes, the girls slowly returned and the guys breathed a little more easily and regained their control. Moth Jim and Matt were stroking them, whispering endearments in their ears and kissing their cheeks as they sprawled across the men. "OOOOOOOOooooooooohhhhhhh, holy shit, am I still alive?" Came from Jasmine in a croak.

"Better than just alive lover, and we're just getting started. Well after another minute to catch our breath." Gasping chuckles went around the bed.

They lay there in two stacks for sometime longer. But kisses started to go from cheeks to mouths and hands went from holding, to stroking, then to reaching out to stroke the other couple. Desire was definitely starting to rise again and they were all starting to consider which combination of the four of them would be the most fun and the best feeling, when as usual, Tara popped up first. "I have an idea!"

"Why am I not surprised? Jasmine, Matt and I may have started first, but once we got her going, Tara has been the undisputed ring-master and chief pervert in charge since." Matt groaned and laughed, "You got that right! Think fast or do what the lovely Tara comes up with."

"You guys! Like you ever complain? Now listen!"

"See what I'm saying? Yes O Mistress! Tell us." Jim's big grin made it clear that he was just teasing.

"Well... We needed a fourth for a TP, and now we have one! Can I be in the middle?" She giggled.

"Teepee? Are we going to play cowboys and Indians?"

Laughter all around.

"Not teepee. T. P. Triple penetration. It's awesome, but you need four people. One of us is in the middle and the other three do that person at once. For example, Matt can fuck my pussy, while Jim is in my mouth and you are in my ass, or any combination like that, use your imagination." A big grin. "For the boys, it's one in the mouth one in the ass and his cock can be in anyone else's anything. The whole point is that you get it front, back and face all at once. It's totally overwhelming, crazy good."

"Wow, but one thing, if I am supposed to be in your ass, I might need some 'equipment' that I don't have." Jasmine looked both confused and intrigued at the same time.

"Ahhh, ve haf vays." Tara mimicked in a bad accent. "Check this out." She leaned off of the edge of the bed, Matt and Jim both putting a hand on her legs to keep her from falling out of bed in her exuberance. Jasmine heard Tara rummaging around in the sex toy box on the floor, then Tara rolled back up, red faced from hanging upside down. "Here it is, your own personal cock!" She held up what looks like an L shaped double ended dildo, with straps hanging from it. Jasmine wasn't quite sure how it all went together, but got the idea that it was one of those 'strap on' things she'd seen in sex toy stores and online.

"Ooookkkkaaay, how does it work?"

"Well you put this part up inside yourself," Tara instructed like a school teacher, pointing at the shorter L section and getting giggles and head shakes from the guys. "Shhh! Then you snap the straps and tighten them, which puts this part." She pointed at a ridge inside of the L." Right in the right place. She leaned over to just touch the tip of Jasmine's clit as she sat cross legged listening. Jasmine shivered at Tara's touch. So you now have a lovely boner and when you use it, you can get off too!"

"Cool! This sounds fun! I can't believe I just said that." Jasmine blushed prettily. "You all have me wanting to try everything and anything! OK, let's try this thing on." She reached out to take it from Tara.

"Can I put it in, please?" Tara looked at Jasmine in askance. The look in her eyes told Jasmine that this was going to be the start of something just as crazy and just as hot as last night, her whole body flushed in anticipation.

"Sure! I'll probably need help anyway, and I have a feeling that with you doing it, it is not going to be just 'putting it in.'" This got a round of laughter and head nods in agreement from the guys. Tara slid to the edge of the bed and stood up, she beckoned Jasmine to join her. Jasmine stood facing the bed, so the boys could watch. They decided to get comfortable and sat, backs to the headboard, hip to hip. Their hands strayed to each other's lap and they idly stroked each other as they watched the girls.

Tara slid to her knees at Jasmine's feet and told her to lift one foot so she could get the harness around the first leg then repeated it for the second. Next she slid the harness up Jasmine's legs until the straps could hang from Jasmine's hips, the dildo hanging down to her knees while she grabbed the lube. Jim and Matt had worked each other back to full erections, still just gently stroking each other and watching the girls with increasing interest.

"OK, here comes the good part! Well the first one at least." Tara squirted some lube on the shorter part of the L and then smeared it to cover the entire length. OK cutie, spread 'em a little so I can slip this bad boy in." Jasmine complied and moved her feet to a bit more than shoulder width apart and squatted a bit to open her center wider. Tara dropped to her knees and got right in front of Jasmine's shaved mound and said, "Perfect, but I just can't pass an opportunity like this." She leaned forward and planted a kiss at the top of Jasmine's slit and started to lick her way down and under. Jasmine moaned and her knees spread even farther as Tara began to noisily suck at Jasmine's folds, slipping her tongue into the middle and flicking her tongue back and forth across the tip of Jasmine's nub. The straps and the hanging toy completely forgotten for the moment, Jasmine's hands went to Tara's head and grabbed two handfuls of hair pulling her in farther, her pelvis rolling forward to present Tara with better access. A chorus of "Wooohooo," and "Oh yeah!" came from the bed as the guy's hands started moving a bit faster and with more intent.

Tara kept it up for several minutes then with a deep breath and a shudder, pulled her face way form Jasmine's now wet and practically steaming pussy. "Damn, I just can't stop myself with you, it's like an instant addiction. But I bet this toy is gonna go right in now!" Jasmine was close to begging Tara to keep doing what she had been, but was still so intrigued with what was going to happen, she took a deep breath, opened her knees just a bit wider and said, "Go for it."

Tara grabbed the dildo by the hanging shaft and put her other hand at the outside corner of the L, then brought the tip of the shorter but much wider section to Jasmine's dripping entrance, with a bit of side to side rotation, the short, fat end of the dildo slid into Jasmine, coming to a rest with her button right on the ridge on the inside of the L. "Oooooh, now that is not bad at all." Jasmine again took a deep breath and wiggled a bit as Tara positioned the straps and snugged them. When Tara was done, Jasmine had a Smurf blue 6" cock sticking straight out of a Y of straps, one around each hip, and one under her legs, like a tiny thong with a ring in the center supporting the dildo, instead of a tiny triangle of cloth.

Matt and Jim still leaning back against the headboard, each with a hand wrapped around the other's hard on, were making appreciative noises as Tara sat down with her back against the bed and motioned for them to join her. "Time for Jasmine to get her first blowjob." As the guys moved off the bed to sit down on either side of her, she took the head of the blue dildo between her lips, while grasping the root of it in her hand and stroking it, as the men had just been doing with each other. All while looking up at Jasmine through her eye lashes. Jasmine moaned both from the stimulation that tugging on the toy provided, but also from the adoring look on Tara's face as her lips and tongue worked and twirled around the blue cock head. Matt and Jim both moved in from each side, licking the shaft between Tara's lips and the creases on either side of Jasmine's mound. Her moans got louder and her breath faster. Each man put a hand on one of her ass cheeks and started to rhythmically pull her towards Tara, so she was humping the blonde's mouth. All the attention and the crazy role reversal where having a total effect on Jasmine. She closed her eyes and moaned as she got into the rhythm they all set. Her pussy was tingling from the toy rubbing against her inner walls as well the ridge inside the L rubbing her clit. That tingle was spreading to her entire body, her nipples perked up and swelled and the buzz was filling her as she kept up with the pace the boys hands on her butt set for them. They also started to rub and squeeze her cheeks as they sped up the rate. She looked down at Tara, who looked to be giving her a blowjob just as she would have Matt or Jim and even though she couldn't actually feel Tara's lips on her 'cock' the visual was intense and exciting, since it went right along with what she could feel.

"Yes, yes, yessssss. Don't stopppppppp." Jasmine was almost a puppet, dancing on the guys hands and the toy in her core. She was almost worried at how hard she was starting to fuck Tara's mouth, but when she looked down to see Tara grinning up at her around the silicone shaft in her mouth, her eyes sparkling, and similar looks of happy playfulness on both Matt and Jim's faces she tipped over the edge. "Ohhhh myyyyyyy, I 'mm gonnnnna..." was all she got before her orgasm washed over her like a tidal wave.

She trembled and shook and would have probably have fallen over if it hadn't been for the six hands holding her up and stroking her body as she came.

"Whew! Wow! Holy crap!" She gushed as she knelt down in front of them throwing her arms around all 3 and pulling them in for hugs and kisses. "So, is that what it feels like, guys?" She giggled, with her head on Tara's shoulder and her arms still slung over both men. "Well I can't tell for 100% sure but the reaction seemed about the same as when you do that to me." Jim said then laughed, Tara and Matt joining in.

They all rested for a minute and when Jasmine looked like she had caught her breath. Tara stood up sinuously, turned around and crawled up onto the bed until just her feet were hanging off, then dropped her head onto crossed arms and arched her back, so her lovely round ass was spread with her pussy and puckered pink back door presented to Jasmine right at face level as she still knelt facing the bed.

"Now my dear, if you would do the honors of getting me ready for that blue banger of yours, the three of you can fuck me silly, OK? Just as Jasmine was about to ask what Tara meant, Jim handed her a thin latex glove and a bottle of lube from the toybox.

"Asses are a bit more tender than pussies, and that goes for me and Matt too, so it's best if you pre-lube and stretch 'em a bit before you start, especially with a toy that doesn't give as much as a real cock. Sometimes that burning sting is one of those hurts-so-good-things, but tonight seems like a just feel all good night, so let's stretch Tara open a bit first." Jasmine nodded at Jim's words but looked at the glove in her hand with a bit of confusion.

"The glove is for two reasons, it protects Tara, or any of us, from fingernails, it can be easy to nick someone with a nail and that can end the fun for the night. You don't always need to use one, but if it's convenient it's a good thing. The glove also makes it easier to get rid of all of the lube that is gonna be on your hand when you are done, jut pull it off, inside out. He chuckled at that and motioned for Jasmine to put on the glove.

Tara had been watching this underneath her folded body, peering back at them between her tits and spread legs. She grinned at them. "OK, lovers, go for it, if I have to wait much longer, I am gonna cum just thinking about it."

Jasmine put on the glove and Jim squirted a large dollop of lube on her fingers. "OK, you're good to go." Jasmine turned to Tara and focused on her beautiful ass and her lovely lips spread wide around her clit and entrance and her pink ring just above and said. "Uh, this needs a softer touch first." She closed her gloved hand around the lube and bend her head to Tara, taking one long lick form her clit to her ass. Tara cooed "Oh yes, that is sooooo nice." That was all Jasmine needed. As Tara had done when she was getting ready to put the toy in, Jasmine had to do right now. She worshiped Tara from behind. Licking and sucking, feasting on Tara's clit pussy and even her ass. Tara moaned and gasped as Jasmine explored every inch of her. The men had also crawled back up on the bed and took positions on each side of Tara, reaching under and fondling her breasts and nipples, stroking the curve of her back and rubbing her face with their cocks, which she licked and slurped along their shafts.

Jasmine continued to feast, alternately planting her face between Tara's cheeks to suck and slurp and leaning out a bit to pick a target for a lick. When Tara's moaning headed for that pitch that Jasmine had already learned meant the approach of her orgasm, she slid down to suck at her clit, pursing her lips and sucking it like a tiny cock. She also opened her lubed, gloved hand and started to circle Tara's ring with her slippery finger. Tara came apart. She moaned and drooled onto the guy's cocks, shaking and pushing back onto Jasmine's face. Jasmine carefully pushed her index finger into Tara's ass up to the first knuckle as the orgasm struck, barely having to push as Tara was pushing right back at her. Tara's orgasm went epic. Her whole body shook, there was practically a stream coming out of her mouth soaking the bed and the two cocks her under lips. Her pussy flooded and wet Jasmine's face as she ground it into Tara, and she sunk the rest of her finger into Tara's tight ring. That seemed to start her orgasm all over again, she jerked and screamed as she clamped down on Jasmine's finger, bucking on the bed. Jasmine wrapped her free arm round Tara's legs and both guys leaned in to support her as she writhed. Finally, the tremors slowly subsided and Tara slowly sunk to the bed, her body sliding forward until she lay flat on the bed, gasping like a fish out of water.

Jasmine slipped her finger out and crawled up over Tara and covering her with her own body, her hips on Tara's butt, her breasts pressing Tara's back and the dildo between Tara's nether lips, almost at her dripping entrance. She kissed the blonde's neck and shoulders and murmured sweet and dirty things as Tara caught her breath and her heart slowed. Tara regained control of herself and took a deep shuddering breath. Her body let go of the knot her climax had tied her into and she wiggled her ass up and against Jasmine and nuzzled the two hard erections laying on each cheek. "Oh my! Now that was a nice surprise," she purred. "There I was, just sitting there with my ass up in the air and instead of just a lubed finger or two, you did it to me again. Jasmine, I do not know what it is, but you just do things to me that rock my world."

Jasmine giggled. "Well I owe everything to my teacher. She does the same to me." Jasmine wiggled her hips against Tara, which pushed the head to the dildo just into Tara. Jasmine didn't feel it since it wasn't a part of her, but Tara certainly did. "Oooooh," she moaned. "I'd almost forgotten for a minute there, you're all dressed up and ready to go. Push it in for a bit, then we can pick up where we left off. Jim and Matt both started to laugh and Jim said, "That's our Tara, never one to miss any opportunity!" Matt chuckled and agreed. Tara grinned at them and as she arched her ass up to impale herself on the dildo sticking out from Jasmine's center and hissed. "And why should I? Oh yeah... Go ahead Jasmine, fuck me, grind all the way in and it will be good for you too."

Jasmine took Tara at her word and after the previous event was wet, excited and ready to go herself. She slowly pushed into Tara until her hips met Tara's ass. As she pressed in two things happened, Tara started to groan and she felt the pressure both inside her channel and against her clit. "Wow, this really does work, this is gonna be good!" Tara took a big breath in and let it out. "If you think this is good, just wait until you get in my ass, it is a lot tighter so you get the pull both ways, not just the pressure when you bottom. But right now, this it totally lovely for me, but these two here have been so patient she leered up at both of the guys who were still on each side of her head watching and stroking. Mat said, "No worries baby, this is as hot as it gets, and we know that in just a few minutes this is going to be a fuck and a half." He leaned down and kissed her shoulder. "But, I think it's time we get there, before Jim and I burst before we even start." Jim chimed in, "Yeah I think need to cool for a sec while Jasmine does the honors, for real this time Mar." He grinned at her. She grinned back. "Welllllll, could you have resisted?"

"Good point, but now that we are all here and ready, go for it, let's get Tara's pretty little ass all ready so we can all go to town."

"Yes, sir!" Jasmine giggled. She grabbed the lube bottle and gave her hand a fresh squirt and said to Tara," OK baby, for real this time! Assume the position!" Tara scooted out from under Jasmine, pulling herself off of the dido, which got a whimper out of both of the girls. Then she moved forward to the center of the bed and got her knees under her, legs spread wide and again put her head down on her crossed arms. The guys retreated to the headboard, and got comfortable legs crossed, reached for each other's cocks and again began to gently stroke each other, sitting like spectators at a very special performance. Jasmine got behind Tara and put one finger to Tara's puckered rim and started to go in circles around it.

"Mmmmmmmm, yes. That's it. Go ahead, put it in."

"OK, but tell me if it hurts and I'll stop."

"I will, but a little sting is part of it, you'll see, it's something special, it starts as a little owie, then gets to be a goodie. Yeah, ummmmmm, goood, slide it in and out for a bit"

Jasmine started to work her finger in and out of Tara. It was quite a sensation, she could feel the rings of muscle grasping her finger and the warmth of Tara's body, it was so different that when she put her fingers into Tara's pussy. Her pussy was warm and soft and wet, her ass was tight and hot and both slippery and sticky from the lube.

"OK, try for two, this is going to be easy tonight, I'm already so ready."

Jasmine slipped her finger out of Tara, doubled her first and index fingers together, added another squirt of lube, then slowly pushed them into Tara's waiting ass. At first she was almost going to stop, it seemed so tight that Jasmine was sure she had to be hurting the other girl, then Tara let out a big breath and all at once, her ass opened up and Jasmine's fingers slid right in to their hilt and Tara gulped and gasped and let out a long moan. "Fuck yes! Oh, yes! Damn that is good. Don't worry now Jasmine, put in a third for good measure, and my pleasure," she chuckled and gasped as Jasmine complied, "Then lets get this cluster fuck going!"