Four Plus One 09: I Am Your Virgin

Story Info
Atlantia's fantasies get a bit mixed up.
3.2k words
4
5.4k
4
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReefBeach
ReefBeach
132 Followers

Welcome to Part 9 of my series, 'Four Plus One'. The first chapter, Monkey Bars, is in the First Time category: it will make a little more sense starting there. Or just jump in wherever you want! A vote or comment is always encouraging...

********

Life went on. In many ways it went on as in any other shared house. People chipped in, they were sometimes slack, or got sudden urges to cook a certain way. They shared stories, had a good laugh, got sullen, got over it, had the odd hangover. Or three.

In other ways, life in the Love Shack was very different. The air felt different as soon as you came in and closed the door. The undercurrent of sexual pleasure was always there. The girls seemed to relax their dress code, at times to the point of not wearing clothes.

TV sessions of an evening might involve someone absently petting someone else. It was more pronounced if the TV show was sexy: starting off one early night with The Thomas Crown Affair. Someone mentioned how racy it was back in the day and so they sat down to watch. At some point Mel simply took Phoebe's hand and put it over her breast, later sliding it down inside her pants. In the glider scene she cheekily said to Danny on her other side, "Where's my joystick?" She extracted his cock and spent the rest of the movie stroking and playing with it.

The washing up was exactly like any other shared house. Atlantia seemed to find herself doing it more than the others. This occasionally annoyed her, but the genuine gratitude of the others always helped her to forgive them "just this once". Danny, always the gentleman, would often help.

So it was, one evening, Atlantia got up from the couch. There was the scent of Phoebe in the room: They had been watching Sirens, a silly but very beautiful movie, set in the Australian countryside, with many erotic scenes. The basic story was about some beautiful, libertine women, models for an artist, a girl who wants to join them and a shy young wife, married to an Anglican vicar (Hugh Grant of all people). The wife discovers something about herself when surrounded by so much feminine sexuality. Phoebe had been stirred enough to bring herself to orgasm "in front of" Atlantia and Mel (they had to promise not to look). Now she and Mel were asleep together on the beanbag. Phoebe wore no pants, revealing her thick bush of brown curls and releasing the sweet aroma of her sex.

Danny came in from work and left his familiar leather jacket in the hall. He put his head in the door, sniffed, then took a deep breath. He gazed at Phoebe and Mel, and smiled at Atlantia standing in the other doorway. "Hmm, what've I missed!?"

"That Sirens movie you recommended. Phoebe got very interested and, well, took it from there. I dunno, sometimes I think I'm a madam in a weird porno... at least you're here to help me with the dishes."

"What, again! Ah, sorry, that should've come out as 'it will be my privilege'." Atlantia laughed and kissed him on the cheek. "You only have to dry, for that." she said.

Glasses, plates, knives and forks, pots, table and benches; they got an easy rhythm going. Atlantia had a question. "That painter in the movie, he was called Norman Lindsay wasn't he. Was he real?".

"Oh yes, he was real all right. Had a big house and studio in the country. They might even have used it in the movie."

"And he painted nudes?"

"Dozens and dozens of them. Drawings, paintings, sculptures. Often classical nymphs and satyrs frolicking in the countryside." Only Danny could say a sentence like that without at sounding ridiculous. "You could tell he admired their figures, men too." Danny hoisted a stack of plates into the cupboard.

"Not a lot of deep emotions, though. Just sexy bodies. They remind me of super hero comics sometimes. He had lots of models. He liked the tall, curvy ones best. He had different races in his pictures, which caused a stir back then. I think he also had sex with quite a few of them. Which would have caused more of a stir."

"Is that so."

Something in Atlantia's voice made Danny turn around. While he was talking, Atlantia had taken her top off, and, still at the sink, was now watching him over her shoulder. Danny admired the graceful curve of her back.

Danny played along. "Is that the siren's call I hear? I cannot resist her sweet voice and earthly charms! Save yourselves, my friends, for I am lost!" He had swept himself up behind her at this point and now held her shoulders and started kissing her neck. Atlantia purred.

"That was terrible. If you're in my power now I should get you to say some better lines than— hey!"

She hadn't noticed his hands had roamed south. Deftly he had undone her pants and was sliding them over her hips. His hard hands on her soft thighs always aroused her.

"The siren calls from the Atlas Mountains." He caressed each breast softly, circling the nipple and brushing over the areole. "No man can resist!" he whispered in her ear, scratching it lightly with his stubble. Atlantia swallowed.

Kneeling behind her, he lifted her ankle back as easily as handling a filly. He wriggled her shoe off, then removed the other. Atlantia was bemused by his forwardness, and his dexterity. Well, what did I expect? she thought to herself. I was a bit turned on by the movie myself, was that why I took my shirt off? Anyway, this feels wonderful. Makes up for the bad dialogue. And doing the washing up, again. I wonder where this will go? She half-knew.

Danny had wriggled her pants down and off but left her panties in place. He kissed the dimples in her back and lightly scratched the backs of her thighs. She felt her breath quicken and her hands grip the edge of the sink. Still kneeling, he ran his nails up from her ankles, behind her knees, over the curve of her buttocks and shoulders, up under her hair to her neck. Atlantia sighed and spread her legs slightly.

Danny smiled to himself as he watched and felt her arousal grow. It is a privilege, he thought. This graceful, lively woman. This mad, sexy "family" they've created. Never forget, how special a person is, the care you owe them. Had God told him that?

Atlantia felt her pulse quicken with each long caress. She was again surprised by Danny as he referred to the Atlas Mountains, her namesake. Now a new excitement: the dimples in her back, of all places. His breath, the brush of stubble, over her bottom, then the kiss, it all sent a quiver through her. She dropped her head and was aware of her hanging breasts shaking slightly.

She spun around quickly, so that the hands on her hips barely moved but now Danny was facing her soft tummy. She looked down on his messy hair, just as he looked up. They shared their gaze, a strange, addictive mixture of love and lust. Atlantia could feel his power to arouse her, but at the same time felt her own power, towering above him, guiding his attentions. She pushed his face into the soft pad of her tummy. She made him strip his shirt off.

Danny was briefly surprised by the spin, but delighted to be able to nuzzle the soft, delicate flesh of her middle. The scent of her arousal floated up to him, even in her panties. He kissed the smooth skin, her hip-bones, her springy pubic bush, while his hands travelled up her sides and down her legs. Can I get enough of this woman, he thought. Probably not.

Danny's scent was stronger, having just come in from work. He felt a bit too grimy for this much intimacy, when Atlantia saved the situation. She took the tea-towel off him, dipped it in the warm soapy water then wiped his firm shoulders and arms. He took it and wiped under his arms. Atlantia admired the muscles rippling as they flexed.

Danny pushed his hands into her tummy, then up across her chest to clutch and push her breasts. She felt the cold edge of the sink pressing from behind combining with his force as he stood. Strong arms held her and lifted her slightly. He demanded a kiss, which she willingly gave.

"You are so beautiful. Take me upstairs. Then take me."

Danny slid an arm behind her legs and easily lifted her up. Atlantia put her arms around his neck and rested her head on his shoulder. She could feel his muscles working and his heavy step as he went down the hall and mounted the stairs.

Danny could feel her cool skin against his. If he looked down he saw her breasts squeezed between them. Her arm round his neck gave off the scent if her skin. Absently she kissed his neck as he carried her. She looked into his face.

"Mr Strong! Mr Willing! Are you strong for the others? What do you do with them?"

Danny smiled and shook his head very slightly. He was no betrayer of secrets. "What matters is what I do with you!"

"Mr Reliable." She kissed his lips. "I feel almost like a bride. I want to pretend you're mine only, just this once." She looked almost solemn.

"A fantasy is good, if it stays fantasy." Danny said very softly.

I'll still pretend, thought Atlantia. I am your virgin bride. You are carrying me to our room where you will break my hymen and consummate our union. How Victorian! a part of her thought.

Danny came into her room, pushing the door shut with her foot. She giggled. Still holding her, he thought of their first time, in the old hotel. He had tossed her onto the bed and they had romped like the old friends they were. But tonight he would be different, now they were lovers. On a whim he spun around. She clutched him.

From the side of the bed he laid her carefully down and moved around to the foot. He gazed down at her nakedness, from her heart-shaped face, across her spreading breasts and soft tummy, over her dark triangle nestled under her grey panties and down her long, smooth legs. He felt a surge of love for this woman. "Beautiful. Goddess." he whispered. He started to undo his trousers.

Atlantia lay on the bed in her bridal fantasy. Her man towered over her, powerful but loving. She could make out his cock bulging as he undressed. His cock would take her and fill her. She would receive him as he directed. Heavy boots hit the floor. Heavy jeans slid down. His cock was hard and rampant and ready, as was she.

Danny gently parted her legs and knelt between them. He lifted one leg and kissed the sole. He kissed behind her knee. He kissed the warm fabric of her panties. He could sense the dampness of her desire.

He kissed her other leg: the foot, the knee, the top of her thigh next to the warm panties, her mound of Venus. She felt every touch and silently willed him on. The virgin lay there aroused, passionate but unknowing.

He simply stood, slid the panties off, knelt down and entered her. With a little spit on his cock and the barest hesitation he found her wet inner channel. He lightly parted her labia and buried his length in her vagina. Her smell, her wetness, the little roll of her hips were pleasantly familiar on top of the fantastic sensation of being inside her.

For Atlantia it was perfect. His unusual entry helped her make believe this was the first time, and she was slightly surprised to find herself impaled under him. He possesses me, she thought. I yield my treasure to my love. She lay as still as she could.

Danny paused. Aware of her stillness, he 'listened' to all the sensations she was giving him. Her vagina pulsed, gripping and releasing him. He had the faintest sense of his balls rustling against her buttocks. Her hands were on his chest, sculpting his muscles. Her feet pressed on the backs of his thighs. They lay locked together, he inside her, her around him. Where was this going, they both wondered.

Norman Lindsay and his Sirens intervened. Atlantia recalled a scene with the vicar and his wife being unfulfilled by their ordinary sex. That brought on thoughts of other scenes with the women pleasuring each other. That in turn brought back memories of nights with her friends, now her lovers. Danny the first, then all the girls, so sensual and so sexual, so affirming... she realised the parallels in their story and the movie. She rolled her hips up into Danny.

Danny was almost lost in thought. He was always a good listener, and even balls-deep inside this beautiful woman was as good a time as any. He listened for his Voice, the one he called God - partly because of this beautiful women and their first meeting as children. Nothing but a vague sense of approval. Or even that's just my wishful thinking! He looked down into Lanny's face for a word or a sign.

Her eyes were closed. She seemed far away, but he could feel her hands moving on him slightly. She pulled at his tiny nipples, then pushed up into the warmth of his armpits. Her hands spoke to him, gentle caresses, loving him. Now her hips joined in. He should respond.

He thrust into her, gently and firmly, feeling her legs and hips reply. He rested his elbows on the bed and carefully brushed her hair from her face. Her eyes flashed open, then she closed them and smiled luxuriously, rolling her head to get more attention from his fingers.

The stroking on her head had matched her crazy mixture of film fantasies and memories. With a start she realised her real man was there, on top of her, possessing her... now the virgin bride fantasy came back. Amongst all that she felt a sheer animal lust building in her, rising and roaring, wanting to challenge this man, but wanting him to fuck her. Her to fuck him.

She clamped her legs to his, gripped his sides and heaved him over. She felt twinges in her arm and leg as he fell on her as they rolled, but that only spurred her on. She pushed and wriggled with a force that surprised them both, pinning down his arms as she straddled him. His cock had slipped out in the flurry of action and she hurriedly reached for it. Rubbing the head between her eager pussy lips, she was surprised at how wet she was.

His cock easily returned into where she wanted it, she grabbed his wrists and crossed his arms across his own chest and held them down. She held Danny's gaze with her own eyes, blazing with power and desire, towering above him. With her head tilted, the once-tidy hair was a shaggy mane surrounding her face. Her breasts rose and fell with her heavier breathing.

She rose on his cock, then fell onto his hips with a slap. She used his pinned arms for leverage and hammered him with force. The sensations swirled through her - the almost painful thrusts into her, a contrasting slipperiness of her buttocks on his legs, the feel of his bony hips under her legs, the strain of holding his wrists in her small hands (he was resisting, but letting her win). She could see the new scar on his chest and the older ones under his chest hairs. She could smell his arousal, and hers as her juices leaked over them both. She leant forward and brushed her face against his arm hairs. Her hips hammered his cock deep inside her.

She paused. Danny looked up at her as she rolled her head back, noting her slim nose and chin, watching her throat move as she gasped for breath. She peered down at him imperiously.

"I am Atlantia, of the Atlas Mountains. I command you." Where did THIS fantasy come from!

She took his hands and placed them on her thighs. She caressed herself with them, up and down, out to her knees as she knelt over him, then in towards her centre. As she brushed them inwards, Danny moved his thumbs to brush over her curly hairs. He understood her command.

With hands on her soft inner thighs, his thumbs explored the wet folds of her pussy. He could see its angry pink colour when he prised open her outer lips. If he lifted his head he could see his cock still buried in her vagina. She waited for him.

The curly hairs on her mound became long and wavy hairs down near her vagina. He had always liked the look of her wisps of hair there, and now he played with them, teasing them out while gently stretching her lips open. When he released them the lips returned, wrapping themselves around his shaft. Her clitoris stood above, almost bobbing down (in his imagination) to his cock. He stroked her thighs again, from behind the knees up along the lower sides to the beginnings of the curve of her bottom.

Little hands took his own hard fingers as they were playing and pushed them onto her mound. He looked up and saw the command in her eyes. You are to pleasure me, not to play!

He obeyed this time, rubbing across the rod of her clitoris, stoking the warm folds of skin stretched around him. He heard her sharp intake of breath as he stroked and rubbed her, felt her nails on his arms as she clutched him. She closed her eyes.

He noticed her start to rock in time with his movements and worried vaguely that he might slip out of her, but she was also grinding down hard onto him. It only added to the intensity.

Presently he could hear her breathing halt, then gasp, then halt again as her arousal grew. Combined with the rocking he could feel and see small tremors across her tummy.

A surge in her... almost a rest... another surge...

"AAAaaahhhhh!" Atlantia thrust down hard as she climaxed, at the same time throwing her head and shoulders back. Danny savoured the soaring lines of her wide-spread thighs, her smooth torso, her breasts stretched and splayed, her head crowned with her mass of dark hair. The scent of her come filled his nostrils.

Her hands were now on his knees and with an effort she wrenched herself forward, adjusted her legs and lay on top of him. The weight of her told him how relaxed she was, almost sleepy. Miraculously his cock was still deep in her vagina. He gave a few thrusts up into her, but somehow it didn't seem quite the time now. He was mildly surprised by this, and by his acceptance of this, but it just seemed right to let her fall asleep. On him.

Her breathing slowed, she shifted her head slightly and spread even more hair across his face. He held her firmly and carefully rolled over. As he pulled a bed cover over her, she made a few drowsy noises and snuggled into his chest. They slept.

ReefBeach
ReefBeach
132 Followers