Four Queens Ch. 02

Story Info
The Morning After.
2.8k words
4.28
21.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LearvSM
LearvSM
19 Followers

I had an amazing first night with Natasha. Waiting for the right girl had been the best idea of my life. Not only was she incredibly sexy, but she also seemed to be enjoying my unique blend of pleasure and pain. If she was like this at the beginning, what would she be like after a month of so of training? I couldn't wait to find out.

Before I did anything else, I needed to get Natasha a new wardrobe as well as teach her some basic positions. When I woke up, she was still asleep, and I let her have her rest. I called a friend of mine who specialised in women's clothing and told him that we would be visiting him shortly. He would have exactly what I had in mind for Natasha. I fixed breakfast for the two of us, and by the time I was done, Natasha emerged from our bedroom.

"How do you feel now," I asked her gently, as she made her way to the dining table.

"Great, Sire. I'd like to apologise for the mistakes I made last night. I'll try to make sure they don't happen again," she replied.

"Don't worry about those, Natasha. It was your first day. Besides, you didn't seem to mind being punished for your errors," I said with a sly smile.

Natasha didn't reply, but blushed a deep shade of red and smiled back. She wolfed down what I had prepared for her. We chatted casually over breakfast, both of us trying to get to know each other better. Natasha was an artist. Her work had been frequently appreciated at both the State and National level competitions, and she aspired to have some of her art permanently displayed in the National Museum of Art and Culture. I couldn't wait to see the wonders she created, and I promised that I would support her in any way I could.

Once we were done, I told her we were going shopping. She got dressed and we drove to my friend's shop. When we reached he greeted us at the door, and asked us to make ourselves at home. I could tell that Natasha was slightly disappointed with the clothes on display; they were highly conservative and not even a little sexy, in line with our nation's guidelines on women's clothing. I winked at my friend Jabbar and let her browse for a while. She did pick out a few things out of sheer politeness, but we both knew she didn't like them at all. Jabbar and I burst into laughter, and he explained that he had to maintain this stock to show to the government. He asked us to follow him through a locked trapdoor into the basement. Once we carefully got down the ladder, I saw Natasha's jaw drop in shock when Jabbar put the lights on. She had probably seen clothes this revealing only in American movies before this. There were racks and racks of mini dresses, spliced dresses, deep V gowns, corsets, tie tops, tank tops, shorts, leggings, mini skirts and tons of other stuff. Natasha took one quick look at me and knew what I wanted. She got herself measured and immersed herself in the picking and choosing what she liked. I didn't want to see what she was choosing; I wanted it to be surprise for myself. Jabbar and I waited upstairs for almost an hour while Natasha was experimenting with different things. She came to upstairs when she was done, and had chosen over three hundred articles of clothing. I signed the bill that Jabbar drew up without a second's delay, and he promised to deliver everything the same evening itself.

On our way back I told Natasha that we would be going a little further today. She looked at me uncertainly, slightly afraid, but felt I could sense a slight hint of excitement as well. Once we got home there was a palpable tension in the air. I had purchased all the equipment I needed to train Natasha and my subsequent wives a long time ago. I got myself a small single tail whip from my stash. I poured myself a glass of water as Natasha stood in the middle of the room uncomfortably, slowly understanding the whip was meant for her. I decided to begin without further ado.

"Natasha, take off your clothes now," I said, my tone confirming that the relaxed morning was over. She complied immediately.

"I want you on your knees. Spread your legs as wide as you can. Thrust your tits out and put your hands behind your back."

Natasha did as she was told. She spread her legs about two feet apart. I wasn't satisfied at all with her effort. Standing behind her, I gave her a quick strike with the single tail over her ass. She squealed in pain. I grabbed both her nipples between my thumb and forefinger and pulled her tits up. She got the point, and spread her legs much wider and held her breasts up.

I took a moment to admire my gorgeous wife. She waited demurely, without the slightest hint of complaint. Her eyes were downcast, and a bead of sweat trickled down her long, shapely neck. Natasha's beautiful breasts rose and fell with her deep breaths, her nipples hardening from the anticipation. Her ass stuck out from behind, inviting me to punish it. I broke out of my daydream and continued.

"This position is called position one. Whenever I say position one, you must immediately take your clothes off and assume this position. When I come home in the evening, I expect to be greeted by my slut in this position. Am I clear?", I asked.

She quickly nodded. I gave her two equally quick strokes with the whip over her ass in response.

"When I ask you a question, how must you reply?", I asked, with a third, harder strike over right outer thigh.

"Yes, Sir, I understand, I'm sorry Sir," she frantically replied, afraid of another lash.

"Good girl. Now, I understand that you have never given a blowjob before. This, however, is going to be part of your daily routine from today. I am giving you ten minutes, at the end of which I will decide how to proceed. I want you to make the best effort that you can. You must not use your hands. Use your mouth to remove my belt, unbutton my pants and then suck my cock. Your time begins now."

I stood before her, and Natasha began her attempt to unbuckle my belt. She tried frantically for almost a minute and a half before she was successful in removing it, and proceeded fairly quickly from that point on. She soon had my firm cock in her mouth, and began sucking it. However, there was no life, no movement, it was like she was just holding it between her lips. I didn't feel her tongue doing anything at all. In addition to this, I kept feeling her teeth, and getting though the ten minutes was more an ordeal for me than her.

"I know it was your first try, but that was a really pathetic display. I think you need some motivation to get better. Wait in position one till I return."

Natasha looked afraid and ashamed as I left to go to my equipment room. I needed a large dildo for her to practice on; I wasn't going to have teeth marks all over my penis. I returned with a thick, black eight inch dildo that I secured to the side of a high table with some tape, such that most of the length of the dildo protruded over the edge of the table.

"You will be practising on this. I want you to take the entire length in your mouth, and lick it all over the shaft from all sides. Use the motion of your mouth and your tongue effectively. I will try and distract you from behind, but you must not lose concentration. Begin."

As Natasha crawled to the edge of the table, I myself sat behind her. She began in earnest, eager to impress me. I planted a soft, gentle trail of kisses from the nape of her neck to her shoulders and her back. I took my time, slowly moving from kiss to kiss, wanting her to get aroused. I moved my hands to the front of her body, and gently caressed her beautiful breasts. Slowly and steadily my fingers circled her areolas and nipples, teasing them. My fingertips then lightly kneaded and twisted her swollen buds, and I could feel her body responding to my advances. After a while I ran my hands down the sides of her body, and then over her ass and over her inner thighs. Natasha was sticking her pussy out, begging me to touch it. Her spread legs and posture gave me a perfect view of her pink insides through her open labia. I teased her pussy for a while, running my nail in a circle around it, then softly running my thumb over it, etching smaller and smaller concentric circles over her sopping wet opening. I knew already that the she had all but stopped sucking the dildo; still, I decided to give her some pleasure before the inevitable punishment. I gently slid one finger in, and then another. In a steady rhythm I began finger fucking her, and with my other hand began rubbing her clit. Natasha let go of the dildo at that point, and threw her head up. Her passionate moans turned to arduous shrieks, begging me to keep going, rub harder and go deeper. I did exactly that; and in no time Natasha arched her back and let out almost a scream, her body convulsing and buckling from the throes of her orgasm. I abruptly withdrew my hands. I gave her some time to recover. I knew I didn't have to say anything. She looked behind suddenly, her eyes both lustful and fearful, as she realised that the dildo lay ignored on the table. Her eyes followed me fearfully as I picked up the single tail.

"Once again, Natasha, you have directly disobeyed me. Not only did you stop sucking the dildo, you orgasmed without permission AGAIN. I forgave you first time lightly. I'm afraid I can't do that again. Tell me, slut, what shall I do with you?"

Natasha looked down, embarrassed and didn't reply. I didn't break the silence, however, and soon, she whispered,

"Punish me, Sir."

I cam closer, and gave her a hard stroke with the whip on her ass.

"Where, and with what?"

"With your whip, your belt, or anything else, and wherever you desire, Sire," she quickly replied, flinching from the stroke.

I gave her two even harder strikes, one on each cheek.

"And why do I need to punish you, Natasha?"

"Because I'm a slut, Sire," she screamed, recoiling from my strokes.

"Very well. You will continue sucking the dildo. Remember, you must keep your legs wide open. Stick your ass out. Your punishment is already quite severe, don't make it any worse. Begin."

As she hesitantly took the dildo in her mouth, I ran my hand over the red stripes on her ass, and she flinched. I wanted to give her a punishment she would remember. As she slowly began taking the dildo deeper, I stood back and gave her a fierce crack with the whip over both her ass cheeks.

Natasha screamed through the dildo in her mouth, but to her credit, did not break position, or let go of the dildo. I was pretty sure she bit it though.

"If at the end of your whipping I find teeth marks on that dildo we will begin again. So be careful."

Once again, I landed a strike over the same area, and again Natasha held her position. I slowly whipped the upper, middle and lower portion of each of her ass cheeks. Each time the whip fell Natasha screamed after a split second, but not once did she collapse or stop sucking the dildo. Tears freely rolled down her cheeks as I gave her a few more on her ass. By the time I was done her ass was simply a mass of angry stripes. I ran my hand over it, and once again she flinched. It was so warm to touch.

"Well done, Natasha. We have finished the first stage on your punishment. Now, I need you to stick your pussy out for the next part."

Natasha didn't question me. I got out a spreader bar and a small flogger that would be suitable for her shaven pink pussy. It had five short thongs, each with a knot at the end.

"Let the dildo out now. For this part, I want you to grab your ankles. As usual, spread your legs as wide as they go."

I cuffed both her hands to the front of the bar. Once she spread her legs, I attached the bar to both her ankles to ensure legs stayed open. She stood there nervously,helpless, with her delicious pussy and asshole completely exposed to my flogger.

"I am going to give you ten strokes to your pussy and asshole. Some may hit your clit, so be prepared."

I knew it was her first time being whipped on her cunt. I stood back, and let a light stroke fly over her swollen outer lips. Natasha still screamed hysterically. Tough luck, I thought to myself, because I was definitely going to make the next nine sequentially harder.

For the next one I took aim at her exposed asshole, and hit slightly harder. Once again Natasha screamed, writhing in her bonds.

I landed the next stroke squarely on her perineum. After a split second, Natasha screamed,

"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! SIRE, PLEASE. WHIP ME ANYWHERE ELSE!! PLEASE!"

I was slightly concerned. She seemed too uncomfortable. I didn't want her to think that her pleas could be met so easily though. Ignoring her, I took a hard swing towards her tender inner lips.

"NOOOOO! PLEASE! WHIP MY ASS, MY TITS! ANYWHERE! ARGHHHHHH!"

I knew I couldn't bear to give her the whole ten. One more, however, was needed. I prepared to strike even harder, taking careful aim, and let a firm strike connect squarely with her tender clit.

Natasha lost it. She screamed for a good minute, and broke down into hysterical sobs. Maybe it was too early for this. She had done so well on her ass that I thought she might be ready. I gave her all the time she needed. I knew what I could do now. I didn't want to end her punishment here; ten strokes meant ten strokes. I went to get a special whip for the occasion. I let Natasha out of the spreader, and got the whip I had in mind.

I returned and said,"You have five strokes remaining. I have decided to let them be transferred to your breasts this one time."

Natasha gave me a look of pure dread. However, she saw the whip and her expression changed to curiosity. My whip was made entirely of feathers. She figured that I would not hurt her further. I had her put her hands behind her back, and began teasing her body with the whip. She was slow to respond, not letting her body go, still slightly uncertain. I gently ran it all over her body, ticking her and making her smile. I ran it through her legs, over her stomach, and round her breasts. As I played with her tits, my fingers parted her swollen, red pussy lips very gently, looking to comfort her. Slowly and slowly her juices began flowing and I slipped my fingers in. Once again in the same morning I finger fucked her, gently at first, and then harder and harder. My other hand kept running the feathers over her sensitised nipples, softly whipping them, and whispering the strokes I counted as I leaned forward and nibbled on her ear lobe. Once again her moans became deeper, and suddenly she leaned forward, completely drunk on her passion, bit me over my right shoulder. I didn't stop what I was doing, enjoying her bittersweet fervour, and gave her the final push she needed. She opened her eyes, and in them I saw her, swaying to her body's rhythm, as she looked at me, begging for release. I nodded, and once again that afternoon Natasha exploded in an earth shattering orgasm. I held her close, and kissed her deeply. We stood there for a while, enjoying each others embrace. When I finally let go, I saw the embers of ardour smouldering in her eyes. I had to ask her.

"Do you enjoy the pain? Or am I simply inflicting it on you?"

She took her time to reply. But when she did, she said,"Yes, I think I do. It gives me a very different feeling. Don't worry, I'm in this with you, and we're going to have a lot more fun."

I simply gazed into her eyes. That was more than enough for me.

LearvSM
LearvSM
19 Followers