Four Sided Triangle Ch. 04

Story Info
Dylan and Emily repeat.
2.3k words
4.7
53.3k
13
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotmann
hotmann
526 Followers

Ever have a secret to hide, and someone else to hide it with? Oh, and that person isn't so sure the secret is such a good thing? Yeah, that's the situation I was in.

It turns out both Emily and Bridget were both a lot drunker than I had realized. So drunk, in fact, that Emily didn't look me in the eye for about a couple days afterwards, and the next time I talked to Bridget, the conversation started with "I had the weirdest drunk dream last night." And since they both realized that I had been pretty much sober at the time, the whole thing must have been my fault.

Finally, about a week after the party, after the four of us (Jim and Emily were still together, I guess he didn't know) had cleaned the entire house, my parents had come home and pretty much figured out what had happened, and I told Bridget that we needed to not see each other anymore, I finally cornered Emily and talked to her about what had happened.

Lisa had dragged my parents to the mall for some 'back-to-school shopping,' so we had a few hours alone. Less than a minute after the car had pulled out of the driveway, I walked upstairs and knocked on Emily's door.

After a minute, the door cracked open, and Emily looked out at me.

"Em, we need to talk."

She opened the door and sighed: "I figured you'd want to."

I walked in her room only a step, not wanting to make her think I was going for a repeat performance. She had crawled back on her bed, and wrapped her arms around her knees.

"Em, what happened between us at the party…"

"Dylan, I don't know what happened…" She began to cry at this.

I was caught off-guard, but my brotherly instincts took over. I sat down on the bed next to her.

"What do you remember?"

"I-I don't know. But Lisa said something about Bridget and I dyking out… and-and I was all messy the next day. Dylan what happened?" She was almost hysterical now, so I rubbed her back a little to calm her down.

"Ok, I'll tell you what I know, ok?"

I walked her through the story, softening the fact she had danced with Bridget in front of half the town, and got to the point where I walked in on Bridget and her. As I told how Bridget had motioned me in, she suddenly looked me in the eyes, as if seeing me for the first time.

"So I came in, and started to go down on you." It felt more than a little weird to tell my sister the sexual things I had done to her. But she was remarkably calm about the entire thing, although she was silent until the end, when Bridget and I left the room, and she was passed out on the bed.

After that, I paused for a minute, before starting to speak again:

"Emmy, I had no idea you were both so wasted. I wouldn't have done anything if I'd known. And I know you're really freaked out about the entire thing, so if you want me to forget it ever happened, I will. Like I said, I'm really sorry."

"No, its ok. I only remembered the rec. room, and then Bridget going down on me some. I was really worried because I thought maybe we'd done it in front of everyone. And then I had cum in my pussy and my mouth tasted funny the next morning, so I wasn't really sure what had happened."

I laughed a nervous laugh.

"No sis, I was the only guest at your performance."

Emily seemed to be thinking something over, as if trying to make a decision. Finally her mouth opened.

"I've never done that stuff with a girl before."

"I know, you could tell."

"Was I bad at it?"

"No, you were a quick learner. Bridget said you were better than most of the guys she's had."

Emily blushed deeply at this.

"Listen sis, I'm really sorry about what happened…"

"Dylan, its ok. Somewhere deep down inside, I guess I wanted it to happened. I'm more bothered by the fact I don't remember any of it. That makes me uncomfortable."

"Well, Bridget's a little fuzzy too. And she apologized as well, for putting us in that position."

"Oh ok. Umm, Dylan." She looked me in the eye, working up the courage.

"Was I good? Jim never really seemed to enjoy it when we did it. Am I bad at sex?"

"Em, remember, I've had more girls than Jim, including Bridget, and you were the hottest fuck out of any of them. I don't know what was with Jim."

"Well, maybe it's because he had a small dick." She giggled now. "That was what Bridget and I started talking about before we started dancing. Neither of us was really satisfied by him. And he couldn't lick a pussy either."

"Yeah, Bridget is probably better at it than him."

"I don't know, I can't remember."

"We can call Bridget and find out?" I suggested it as a joke, but Emily froze up a little.

"Sis, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, really. It was a joke."

"No, Dylan, that's the thing. I almost want to. Just so I'd remember."

"You mean, you want Bridget and I…"

"I'm not sure. Is she ok with what happened?"

"Yeah, she is. But I told her we can't see each other anymore. I didn't want her trying to force herself on you. You know how she is."

"Yeah, she's only happy when she has a cock in her." We both laughed again, and she looked me in the eyes now, a serious look on her face.

"Dylan, I want to."

"So I should call Bridget?"

"No, just us, for now. I mean, if you want to."

Rather than talk, I leaned in and kissed her, to show her my answer. She was cool to that at first, but warmed up after a few seconds, and soon our tongues were dancing together. My arms wrapped around her, and we just sat there, making out, for a few minutes.

Emily was dressed in her usual pajamas, which consisted of a spaghetti-strap tank top and a pair of mesh shorts. I pulled her down so that we were both lying on our side, and pulled her body against mine. She moaned a little as she felt my hard cock crush against her crotch, and rubbed it through my pants.

She hooked a leg over my hips, and as we continued to make out, the 'tiger' in her started to awake. She rolled over so that she was on top of me, then reached down and pulled her shirt down, popping her left breast out of it. Her pair of beautiful C-cups defied gravity, and she shoved one into my mouth, which I began to suck on.

Her moans affirmed her enjoyment of my sucking, and she soon leaned back and took her shirt all the way off. She held her arms high behind her head for a moment, which gave me the chance to drink in how gorgeous she really was, before she dove back in to make out with me again.

As we played a second period of tonsil-hockey I could feel her crotch grinding on one leg, and her hand undoing my shorts. In no time at all, she had freed my monster from his confines, and slowly stroked it up and down, seeing how big it would really get.

She broke our kiss, and moved down my body, her hand still jerking my erect cock. She got down there and kissed it once, looking at it admiringly.

"Dylan, my god, your huge. Ingrid told me it was big, but wow." Ingrid was a friend of hers I had dated about a year ago. She had enjoyed slaying my dragon.

My sister now licked up and down my dick, before putting her lips around it and diving in a little bit. I was surprised that her technique was better than it was when she was drunk, but she didn't seem to take me as deeply. I guess alcohol reduced her gag reflex.

Emily alternated taking me in her mouth with running her tongue up and down my shaft and sucking on my balls. She was driving me nuts, but I didn't want to cum on her face like I had before, so I was trying to hold back. Finally though, I had to speak up.

"Emmy, if you keep that up, you're going to wear me. Again."

She giggled a little, and pulled back, her hand still thrusting up and down my shaft.

"I figured you'd done that. My face was all sticky the next day."

"Well, some of that was Bridget too, don't forget." Emily blushed at this, but came up and kissed me again, her jerking slowing down to a crawl.

"Big brother, will you stick this big dick in me now?" Dirty talk from such a pretty girl, I loved it. I reached down and pulled down her shorts and the thong she had underneath, exposing her bare pussy to my staring eyes. I saw she already was wet on her lips, and ran my finger up and down them, spreading the moisture.

This earned me a moan of enjoyment from my sister, and I leaned down and kissed one of her tits as I continued to rub her snatch.

"Enough teasing, put it in me." My sister was obviously a little cock-hungry now, but I didn't want to disappoint her, so I rolled on top of her, and rubbed my cock up and down her slit, coating myself with her juices.

"Mmmmm… That's it. That's what I want."

With that, I entered my sister for the first time again. Her pussy was as tight as I remembered, maybe even more so since she wasn't all worked up. I pushed in to her, letting her get used to my size before I went to town on her.

"God I feel so full. Why didn't I ever do this before?" This elicited a chuckle from me, and I leaned down and kissed Emily, as I began to thrust in and out of her.

We continued to fuck for a few minutes in the missionary position before Emily put her hands up to stop me and spoke authoritatively:

"Bro, I want to ride you."

I pulled out of her, and lay down on my back with my head on her pillows, my cock doing its best flagpole impression. Emily came over, kissed my cock, sucked each of my balls, and then positioned her kneeling figure over my member. She adjusted herself a few times and sat back, sinking my key deep into her lock. She groaned with pleasure again, muttering "So big, so full," before beginning to ride me.

And what a ride she was. She was so athletic and flexible that she did things I've never seen before or after. At one point she pulled her feet up so that instead of kneeling over me, she was squatting over me, still fucking me. At another point she had her legs out almost into a split, which opened her pussy up to a gaping hole. Through all this I was too impressed to cum, and just went along with her.

Finally, after fifteen minutes of acrobatics, she grabbed onto my shoulders, and really began to grind her pussy against me. After only a minute or two of this, she started breathing rapidly, and I grabbed her ass to help her along. This drove her wild, and I felt her shudder and cum around my cock, more juices spilling out onto my crotch all the time.

"Dylan, please don't stop" she cried, and I continued to thrust up into her as she floated down from her orgasm. Finally she almost collapsed, and I rolled over, my cock still in her, and started fucking her missionary again.

The sight of her lying on her back, cupping her own breasts and playing with her own nipples, her face flush with excitement, and her mouth making little squeaking noises, all added up to tip me over the edge. I raggedly croaked out "I'm gonna cum" and she grabbed my ass, pulling me deeper into her love tunnel. She also pulled her legs up and in, bending herself almost in two, which tightened her pussy down to an unbelievable size.

That was the final straw, and with a big groan, I began to shoot my load inside of her. This put my sister back over the edge, and she came along with me, our juices mixing inside her pussy.

After a minute, when I was sure I was done, and she had stopped shuddering, I pulled out, and lay next to her. Emily turned towards me, wrapped a leg over me, and kissed my cheek.

"Oh my God Dylan, that was fantastic. Now I know why you always have a girlfriend."

"Well sis, you weren't so bad yourself. I never knew what people meant by sexual gymnastics before."

"Mmm, well, you should see what other positions I can do." With that, she got more serious, and sat up on her elbows so she could look at my face.

"Dylan, what do we do now? I want to keep doing this."

"Umm, well, I guess we just keep it secret, and act the same around everyone else."

"Ok. As long as you keep that cock ready for me, I'll do anything I have to."

"Anything?"

"Yup. Anything."

I was about to come up with another snappy answer when we both heard a car pull in. I jumped off the bed and looked out the window to see our parents and Lisa getting out of the car. I grabbed my clothes and rushed off to my own room, barely getting dressed before my mother burst in to show me the new things she'd bought me for college.

hotmann
hotmann
526 Followers