Four Sided Triangle Ch. 05

Story Info
Little sis finds out, and seduces Dylan.
7.1k words
4.75
71.4k
21
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotmann
hotmann
526 Followers

Chapter 5 - Lisa's Story

As the youngest child, Lisa often got left out when Dylan and Emily got to have fun. As such, she had gotten good at detecting when either of them was keeping a secret from her, and for the last week, her 'secretgraph' had been going off the charts.

So when Lisa came home from shopping with her parents and headed straight up to show her older sister the g-string that her mom had finally let her wear (though that was all Emily ever wore, and had for years), she was really surprised that upon entering Emily's room, it stank of pussy, sweat, and something else.

"Emily, what's that smell?" She asked her older sister when Emily came back from the shower. Lisa was surprised when her sister turned beet red and muttered something about "working out," but let it go so that she could show her sister her new undies.

Emily smiled at her sister's excitement at moving from 'granny panties' to 'ass floss.' But in looking at her sister's body, she knew it was only a matter of time before she broke men's hearts.

Emily wasn't that skinny, and her C-cups weren't tiny, but compared to her sister, she had a boy's body. Lisa was an inch shorter than Emily at 5'4", but it wasn't that so much as her curves that made people forget they were sisters. While Emily (and Dylan) favored their father's dark hair and skin, Lisa got their mother's strawberry blonde hair, as well as her giant tits. Emily had often wondered why the 'D-cup' gene had skipped her, especially since her little sister had had bigger breasts than her for as long as she could remember. But Emily knew her ass and legs were her best features anyway, as Dylan had commented earlier while she was riding him like a prize bull.

Lisa had stripped down and was putting on one of her new g-strings, and her "Ta-da" finally broke her sister from her trance. Emily's response was a little slow, but then her mouth opened as she stared at her sister's crotch.

"Lisa, did you shave yourself?"

"Yeah, I've been doing it for a few months. I wanted to get in shape for bikini season. I took it all off, see?"

With that, she pulled down the g-string to show her sister her virgin pussy. Emily smiled, realizing that her sister was probably dying to show it to someone. Despite her best attempts, Lisa was a virgin. Dylan had made sure of that. While he seemed to let Emily do her own thing, he watched over Lisa like a hawk. She'd had boyfriends, but due to Dylan's protectiveness and the fact that her parents had caught him and Emily in several compromising positions, Lisa hadn't really had the chance to lose her virginity. But now that she had just turned 18, she was determined to make sure that would change.

"Very nice. I love how mine feels."

"I know. Especially when you go commando."

"Lisa?!" Emily blurted, surprised her innocent sister would do such a thing.

"Well, I have those black pants, and since I didn't want to show any panty lines, I had to do it. And wow, did I enjoy it."

Emily laughed now, and kicked her sister out while she got dressed.

As Lisa, fully clothed now, headed back to her room, she thought back to the smell.

"I bet she was masturbating in there," she thought, and giggled to her self. She waved to her brother as she entered her room to drop off her clothes.

Lisa's relationship with her brother had been pure hero-worship when they were younger. It wasn't until Dylan had discovered girls and was never around anymore that Lisa began to favor her sister more, since she had cool things like bras and make-up. Lisa still had a crush on Dylan somewhere down deep, but the fact that he had been changing girls as often as socks lately bothered her more as a sister than anything.

When Lisa got back to her room, she stripped back down to her g-string, and tried on the black pants that she had mentioned to Emily. She looked in her full-length mirror, and saw that she now showed no panty line. Lisa ran her hands over her ass now, feeling how smooth it was. While she didn't have the tight ass that Emily did, Lisa stayed in good enough shape that her ass still turned heads, although it was the 'boys up front' that stole the show.

Lisa loved her breasts, and pinched one nipple now as she looked at herself. Her thoughts turned back to Emily's ass though, and the night she had spied on her sister and Jim fooling around downstairs. She had almost been caught, but the sight of Emily's head bobbing up and down on Jim's cock still filled her fantasies, as did Emily's striptease.

Lisa caught her hand rubbing her crotch now, and she changed out of her 'come hither' pants into something more comfortable, and headed downstairs. It was Saturday, and she wanted to find out if she could sneak out and join her siblings at whatever kegger they were headed to tonight. It was not long since they had their own party, and although she had spent most of her time keeping people out of the house, she had still had too much to drink, and ended up making out with some college boy before the night was over. She never caught his name though, and she was pretty sure it was a one night thing and she might never see him again.

Lisa's attention drifted back to the dinner table just as her mother asked Dylan and Emily if they had a date tonight. Both of them blushed at this, and vehemently denied it. This got Lisa wondering again. "What were the two of them hiding? They'd been acting weird since the party, but that wasn't it. Had something happened while she was off with that psychology major?"

Dylan realized he was getting paranoid about his 'relationship' with his sister. So far, only Bridget knew anything, and her memory was too fuzzy to really know what had happened. But his mother's comment tonight, combined with the looks Lisa had been giving him, had really freaked him out. Although he and Emily had agreed that this wouldn't be a two-time thing, that was only a few hours ago, and he realized how hard it would be to keep it secret. And where did Jim fit in on all this? Too many questions, not enough answers.

Emily's head was swimming with the same problems too, although she had already come to the conclusion that she would break things off with Jim. Their relationship had always been fairly casual, and she knew it wouldn't break his heart, as he would be heading off to college within a month, and although they were both going to college in Boston, her logical side knew it wouldn't last.

After dinner, Dylan and Emily decided that they were going to tell their parents they were going to a party, when instead they were going to go off for a little more 'alone time,' and try and figure things out. What complicated their plans though was that their parents signed off on Lisa going with them. That was a first, and it complicated matters.

As the three of them rode in the Jeep out to the camp on the lake where the party was being held, Lisa finally spoke up:

"Ok, what's going on between you guys? You've both been acting weird since the party. Did something happen?"

"Nothing." Dylan replied. "You're just paranoid because you're culpable as well."

"Oh c'mon," Lisa replied. "Mom and Dad figured it out already. They just don't care because we got everything cleaned up. I mean it. You guys are acting like you have a secret or something."

At the word secret, Emily's head whipped around and looked at her brother's, and Lisa knew she was on to something.

"You do! What is it?"

"There is no secret, Lisa, drop it."

"Does this have to do with Emily and Bridget doing 'Girls gone Wild' in the rec. room?"

Dylan flinched at Bridget's name, and Lisa knew she hit the bulls-eye again.

"Oohh, it does. Wait a second, where did you guys go after that? I don't remember seeing you outside, and I made sure the rec. room was empty."

Emily's blush told Lisa more than words could.

"Oh my god Emily, you were with Bridget, weren't you? Ewww, that's your brother's girlfriend."

"SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!" Dylan roared from the driver's seat, which caused Lisa, who'd been sitting in the back seat and leaning far forward to lean back in her seat, surprised at her brother's overreaction.

"Bridget and I weren't dating. We just, um, you know."

"You just fucked her." Emily spoke now for the first time, and there was acid in her speech. Lisa opened her mouth to speak, but Dylan beat her to it.

"Yeah, so, we were both single, so what's the problem?"

"Oh come on. She only fucked you to get back at me and Jim and after that only because you've got a big cock and she had nothing better to sleep with."

"Whoa, don't flatter yourself sis. I may have used your situation the first time, but I don't remember her complaining much, and you know what, she was pretty good too."

"Uggh, you men. That's all you think about."

"Well guess what, that's all Bridget thinks about too. Who's gonna be the next one to fill her up. You think you were something special to her?"

In the back seat, Lisa's mouth dropped open so wide that she could have fit a football team's worth of cocks up there. Her sister had sex with Bridget? Who had also slept with her brother? Ewwwww!

As Lisa had this realization, Emily's response was reduced to her only opening and closing her mouth as she realized what Dylan had just said, and in front of whom. Her head whipped around to Bridget, her eyes a mixture of fear and anger.

Lisa's face was still full of shock as her eyes turned to meet her sister's. The look on Emily's face only confirmed Dylan's comment, and as Lisa started to speak, she was cut off by her brother, who had pulled the Jeep off the shoulder now, and turned to face her.

"Lisa, if you ever tell anyone what I just said, or what I'm about to tell you, I will make sure that not only will you die a virgin, but that if you put one toe out of line, the whole town, including mom and dad, will know about it. Got that?

Lisa was too shocked to not believe her brother, so she nodded slowly. As she did, Emily's fear/anger mix kicked up a notch.

"Dylan, you can't tell her what happened. I mean..."

Dylan covered Emily's mouth with his finger, his eyes promising to Emily to trust him. Her face softened after a moment, and she turned back around and faced aimlessly out the windshield as Dylan spoke.

"After the rec. room incident, I caught your sister and Bridget making out upstairs. They were both so drunk, neither remembered, so I filled them in. No second base, no home run, no real gossip. Just two black-out drunken girls doing a little experimenting. Got it?" Lisa nodded, slightly disappointed that there wasn't more to it.

"And since you promised never to reveal this to another soul, this is the end of it, ok?"

Lisa nodded again, watching Emily now. Emily was turned and watching Dylan now, almost as if that wasn't what she expected him to say. They locked eyes, and smiled at each other, as Lisa processed the information she'd just been told.

One part of her wondered if Emily was a dyke, or bi. Another part had the mental picture of it. A third part of her wondered what it would be like to kiss her sister. And a fourth part wondered if her brother was lying to her, and if there was something more. After all, what girl hadn't 'experimented' with other girls, practicing kissing, shaving each other, etc? Hell, Lisa had even shown another friend how to masturbate, after watching Emily do it once.

Emily tried not to look over at Dylan after he finished telling Lisa the story. She was amazed that he had been calm enough to tell her that convincing lie, and thought about how she would make it up to him later. With that, she blushed again. This was her brother, and she was thinking of him like a boyfriend.

Dylan on the other hand, was praying to every god he knew that Lisa was buying what he was selling. He looked in the rearview mirror, and saw her looking out the window, obviously in thought. Every once in a while, she would still give him or Emily a strange look, but overall, it looked like she had bought it.

They rode in silence now, as they were only a few minutes from the party. While there, all three drifted in different circles, Dylan talking to some guys from his soccer and hockey teams, Lisa talking with some older girls she knew, and Emily cornering Jim and breaking it off with him. Jim took it well, but still left right afterwards. Emily thought he was going to find Bridget, but didn't really care. She had a cock available to her 24/7 right now, which made her smile.

Emily sat and talked with her sister's crowd now. Even though it had only happened five minutes ago, they all knew what had happened with Jim, and wanted details about him and their relationship. Emily answered all their questions honestly except "Why?" She also kept stealing looks over at her brother, who was a circle or two over, relieving past athletic glories. Finally Dylan motioned for her to follow him, and she excused herself from the conversation.

Emily followed Dylan outside, where he opened a beer for her and handed it to her. In doing so, he ran the very cold lip of the beer bottle up her arm, and over her nipple, which immediately hardened. It was subtle, but she still blushed and giggled. With that, they both went back in to the party.

In the few minutes they were gone; it seemed that Lisa had gone from sober to drunk. She didn't drink often, and since she was partying with a 'college' crowd tonight, she seemed determined to out drink them all. She was sitting on the lap of one of Dylan's friends now, her arms draped around his neck. As soon as Dylan entered the room, his friend's eyes got big, and he tried to motion to Lisa to move off. His move was subtle though, and Lisa was too far gone for subtlety at this point. In fact, she didn't even notice Dylan and Emily had reentered the room until Dylan's hand lightly took hers, and pulled her up off his friend's lap.

"What are you doing Lisa?"

"None of your business. Just having some fun." Her eyes were glassy, so Dylan knew it was time to go. He opened his mouth to tell his sister it was time to leave, but before he could, Emily spoke up:

"Well Lis, I bet we can have more fun out there than we can in here."

"Oh?" Lisa's interested was piqued, as was Dylan's, who gave his sister/lover a questioning look.

"Yeah. Let's go out front and I'll show you. Dylan, can you get Lisa a drink?"

Dylan opened his mouth to tell Emily that was a bad idea, but her look told him that his presence was no longer wanted, so he went back to the fridge from whence he came.

After Dylan turned left, Emily took her sister by the hand, and led her out onto the yard, where their Jeep was parked. She dropped the tailgate, and offered a seat to Lisa, who took it.

"Lisa, you really didn't want to hang out with him."

"Oh don't be Dylan, Emmy."

"No really, I saw him naked once, and he isn't that big."

"When did you see him naked?"

"Well, we... you know..."

"Ewww. I almost made out with a guy who fucked my sister?" Lisa noticeably recoiled at that thought.

"No-no, we never fucked, just made out. But does it really disgust you to kiss a guy I've kissed?"

"Yeah, that's like one step short of incest." Lisa lay back now, the alcohol making her drowsy.

It was Emily's turn to recoil; as this is the first time the "I" word had been presented to her since her fraternal copulation. As she was thinking of a response, Dylan sat down next to her, and slipped his arm around her.

"How's our little sister doing?" He asked cheerily.

"Just shwell. Where's my beer?"

Dylan and Emily both chuckled as Lisa's word now slurred.

"Emily was trying to convince me that 'incest is best'."

"Oh really. What did she say?"

"I think she was trying to get me to hook up with someone she hooked up with, but only if he has a nice big cock."

"Well, I'm sure your sister has seen her share of big cocks."

Emily elbowed Dylan in the ribs now, and he took his arm from around her to nurse them.

"Well Dylan, I know you're a big cock, but it has nothing to do with what's in your pants."

"Touche, sis. You don't complain too much though."

"What?!" Lisa had gone from almost passed out to fully awake now, and sat up, her face in shock as she stared at her siblings.

"What did you just say?"

Emily cringed at Lisa's interjection. She was so caught up in her flirting with Dylan she had forgot her sister was 3 feet away. She cringed and looked at Dylan.

Emily's back was to Lisa, so Lisa couldn't see the horror that had come over her sister's face. Dylan was facing her, and his look was more of confusion than horror.

"I said she doesn't complain too much about me being a cock. What did you think I said?"

"I thought you said she didn't complain too much about your cock."

"Wow Lisa, go to bed. You are hammered."

Emily had recovered enough now to turn and smile at Lisa.

"Yeah, who's the 'drunk girl' at the party now?"

"At least I'm not making out with someone my brother fucked."

"Umm Lisa, you were making out with someone your sister made out with. That's almost as bad."

"Yeah, but he's a guy."

"So. Are you telling me you've never kissed a girl?"

Lisa blushed a little now, her memories of her 'experimentation' parties with her friend Kate coming back to her. When she was younger, she and Kate had practiced kissing, masturbated together, and once even tasted each other to see if all girls had tasted the same.

"Yes, I have. So what."

"So what's wrong with me kissing Bridget? She was a good kisser, from what I can remember."

"Eww. That's gross."

"You've kissed a girl too."

"Yeah, but Kate and I were just experimenting. It doesn't count."

"Kate?" Dylan rejoined the conversation.

"Yeah, what about her?" Lisa was too drunk to see where this train was heading, but Emily could and started giggling.

"Umm, you've kissed someone your brother has too then."

"What? She never told me that."

"Well, one night when you were passed out after a party that all three of us had been too, she made out with me."

"Ohmigod. That is so gross."

Emily's giggles had gone into full blown laughter, and she stopped and took both her brother and sister's hands.

"You know what the best part about that is?"

"What?" Both of them answered.

"Now we've all made out with someone that each other have. It's like we're all one step removed from hooking up with each other."

Dylan started laughing too, but Lisa was hesitant. She'd never thought of that before, and the suggestion kind of made her wonder. Ever since she'd heard ... thought she'd heard Dylan talk about Emily not complaining, she'd wondered why Dylan would have chosen Emily over her. Emily was the same age as him, but she and Dylan had always been closer.

"Wow" Lisa thought. "I'm getting jealous over something that didn't even happen. And over my brother." She mentally shrugged, and returned to the conversation.

"Ok girls, let's head out." Dylan took the keys from his pocket, and headed around to the driver's door.

"Umm, Dylan, I'm not sure I can walk." Lisa's face had gone green as she tried to stand up, so she was sat back on the tailgate.

"Oh shit. Well, just curl into a ball and roll into the trunk. You can lay there on the way home."

"Dylan, it's going to be pretty bumpy," Emily added concernedly. "She'll probably throw up back there."

"Can we please not leave then? Let me just lie here for a while, and I'll be ok."

Dylan shrugged, and went around to check his younger sister's condition.

"Ok Lisa, but still curl up and I'll shut the tailgate, so that if you fall asleep, we can still leave."

Lisa followed his advice, and was asleep seconds after Dylan shut the tailgate.

Dylan moved around and joined Emily, where she had sat on the hood. Her body was resting back on her elbows, and her eyes were in the sky.

hotmann
hotmann
526 Followers
12