Four Sisters Saloon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla quickly straddled me and lowered her cunt onto my cock. I slid in very easily. I watched in fascination as her breasts swayed to the rhythm of her strokes. I reached up and began to twist and pinch at her nipples. Carla moaned loudly and asked me to pull on her nipples. I did as she asked and she came. My cock and balls were flooded with her pussy juices, as her orgasm overwhelmed her. She drove herself down on my cock until I was buried to the root. Now, I'm not the biggest guy. I top out at just a little over 6.5" but I could feel my cock hitting her cervix.

Carla started to grind her hips. She moved side-to-side and first and then did little circular motions. I was in heaven! My cock head would bump up against her cervix and then hit the walls of her vagina. Carla's eyes were shut tightly as she really worked on her orgasm. I pulled her down toward me so I could suck on her delightful nipples. I alternated sucking on her nipples and finally, got both of them in my mouth at the same time. Carla screamed out in sweet agony and came violently on my dick.

I finally had to let her nipples go for fear of biting one of them off. She thrashed about and called me every name in the book. She screamed out how great it felt to have a cock in her pussy again and she moaned my name over and over. I just lay there, watching it all and realized just how lucky I was. When her orgasm finally subsided, she fell off me and into a deep sleep. Out of the corner of my eye, right before I fell asleep, I saw Cindy peek in the door and give me a thumbs up. I soon joined Carla in dreamland.

Sometime during the night, Cindy joined us in bed.

12