Four Sisters Saloon Ch. 06

Story Info
Good Vibrations!
2.4k words
4.43
36.2k
11
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is fictional. Names, and locations have been made up and are not meant to depict real people, living or deceased. These stories also depict dangerous, unprotected sexual situations. In this day and age of killer STDs, please be smart and careful and wear protection!

This is an adults only story. If you are underage in the community you live in, please do not go any further. Thank you and happy reading!

One last thing, thanks to the editorial staff at Literotica for fixing my story designations. In the computer industry we have an acronym: RTFM (Read The Fucking Manual) I neglected to do so when submitting my first three stories. Thankfully, we have an understanding group of editors here at Literotica. They straightened things out for me. A big THANK YOU to them!

Chapter 6 - Good Vibrations

Technically, this isn't a story from the Four Sisters Saloon, as it happened before we started the business. Still, it does involve the sisters and myself, so, I'm adding it here.

Before Cindy and I moved out west, we lived in relative proximity to her family. I love my inlaws. I still miss Cindy's mom and dad terribly, as we always were on good terms. They were taken way too soon from us.

Since we lived so close to one another, we celebrated the holidays, birthdays and other special days together as a family. We've always been very close so it was not unusual for us to exchange, let's say, more erotic, gifts.

Right after we started going together, I bought Cindy a Hitachi Magic Wand. We love that thing! Cindy has some of the most powerful and spastic orgasms when she uses that electric powered devil. She actually passed out the first time we used it. Now that's my kind of machine!

Anyway, since Cindy liked her's so much, I figured I'd be the thoughtful brother-in-law and purchase one for each of my sister-in-laws. I thought about mom too, but Cindy talked me out of that one. Cindy thought the the ladies would love having the Magic Wand, so, for Christmas one year, I bought them.

The ones I purchased included two attachments. A straight one and a curved one for hitting the G-spot. Cindy and I wrapped them up, laughing about how much fun her sister's were going to have opening them and using them. I included a little card from me asking that if they felt comfortable about it, to please tell me how much they enjoyed them. Since we didn't want to embarrass them in front of the family, we mailed them to their houses. Amy and Fran still lived at home with mom and dad at the time, so we had to be careful to warn them not to open the packages in front of their folks.

Christmas came and went. I hadn't heard anything from my sister-in-laws regarding the gifts. I was starting to wonder if they had received them. Cindy really hadn't heard anything either and we were wondering if it upset them. We didn't have to worry.

The Monday after the holiday, I went to work. Since I had yet to become a self-employed bar owner, I was working at a local bank, in the IT department. Those were the days of room sized computers and reel to reel tape drives. The first thing I did, after getting coffee of course, was check my phone messages.

There was no caller id back then. You actually had to listen to the messages to figure out who had called you. I had 12 messages waiting for me, not too unusual considering the holiday. I listened to all 12 messages but all I had was a bunch of static and buzzing on each message.

Fuck, I thought to myself. I hope I didn't miss any important messages. I had our phone guy check things out but he couldn't find anything wrong with either my phone or the message software. Great, just great, probably some higher up muckity-muck needs a report right NOW and I'm clueless. Well, there was nothing I could do so I sat down and started on the dreaded paperwork. I've made it a tradition to take either the full week or at least 3-4 days off during holiday weeks. Well, around Christmas and New Years anyway. My inbox was overflowing, so I got down to business.

About an hour later, my phone rang. I picked it up but all I heard was that damn buzzing again.

"Hello? Hello? Can you hear me? Hello? HELLO! I can't hear you, your phone must be busted" I yelled into the receiver. Nothing but that buzzing noise.

I hung up the phone in disgust and got back to work. Ten mintues later my phone rang again. I pick up. Nothing but buzzing and static, although this time I could barely hear voices in the background.

"Look, whoever you are, you need to use another phone. I can barely hear you through all the static and buzzing on the line."

As I finished my sentence, the line went dead. Hopefully, they got my message and will try using a different phone. I was encouraged though, since it probably meant that those twelve voice mails from before probably weren't all that important. Back to the paperwork I went. I looked at the in box and it was still overflowing. It's gonna be a long week.

Half an hour, the phone rang again. Damn it, here we go again. I picked up the receiver expecting to hear that static again.

"Look, I told you to use another phone!" I exclaimed.

"Why? This one has always worked fine." I heard my wife say.

"Oh, hi baby. I thought you were my mystery caller from before. I had twelve voice mails this morning. Every one of them was buzzing and static. Right before you called, I picked up a call and it was the same thing, static and buzzing. I just assumed you were my mystery caller."

"Well Tommy dearest, you know what happens when you assume."

"Yeah, yeah, I make an ass out of u and me."

"That's right sweetie, and don't you forget it! I just wanted to let you know that my sisters did get their packages. They also said they tried calling your office but you kept hanging up on them!"

"What the hell are they talking about? I've just been getting those crappy static filled calls. You better have them check their phones. Are they sure they called my extension?"

"Oh, they sounded fine to me. I think you need to listen more carefully. Anyway, I gotta run lover boy. I'll talk to you later. Love you."

"Love you too sexy."

Now what the hell did she mean by that? I need to listen more carefully? I mean, what the fuck?

I got back to the paperwork and before I knew it, it was lunch time. I went out and got something to eat and came back to the office. I closed my office door and began to eat my lunch when the phone rang again. I hesitated to pick it up since I was at lunch, but I figured, what the hell.

"Hello?"

Damn it! That fucking buzzing again!

"Hello! Listen, all I'm hearing from you is a buzzing static. You need to have your line checked."

The buzzing continued and then I heard a voice. It simply said, "Thank You" and hung up. Okay, this is getting ridiculous. Maybe I'm in the "Twilight Zone" or something. I went back to eating my lunch and thought about the mystery calls.

Right after lunch, the phone rang again. I picked it up on the first ring and listened carefully. Nothing but that buzzing noise again.

"Who is this?" I asked.

Nothing but the buzzing, although I thought I was picking up a rhythm to it. Then, in a low voice, "Thank You" It was whispered but you could tell there was a passion behind it.

This went on all day. I must have received 10-15 calls that day. All filled with static and all containing that alluring voice giving me thanks. Thanks for what?

I pondered that question on the ride home. When I got to the house, I noticed that Carla's car was in the driveway. Great, there goes my evening of wild and crazy sex with Cindy. To be quite honest, those mysterious phone calls were getting me horny. I don't know why. Maybe it was the thought that someone out there wanted me. Well, okay, that's stretching it quite a bit. One thing for sure, they sure were thankful for something I did!

Carla met me on the porch on her way out of the house.

"Hey there brother-in-law, how's things?"

"Oh, fair to midland, you know the usual."

"Well, I just dropped by to say thanks for the present. I've been having lots of fun with it."

With that, she gave me a kiss and was on her way.

"Honey, I'm home!" I exclaimed as I entered the house.

"Hi Baby, did you see Carla on your way in?"

"Yeah I did. She thanked me for the present. I guess at least one sister is happy with what we got her."

"Oh, I've heard from the other two. So have you."

"Okay, what the hell are you talking about?"

"You really can't be that stupid, can you Tommy? Think, real hard. Use what little brain you appear to have left."

"Nope, I got nothing Cindy, nothin' at all."

"You dumbshit! My sisters have been calling you all day! That buzzing static you heard was the buzzing of the "Magic Wand" you idiot!"

"No fucking way!"

"Yeah, fucking way, you moron. For as horny as you are, that one went right over your head didn't it?"

"It sure did," I mumbled. My cock was sure paying attention though. The thought of my three sexy sis-in-laws calling me up to thank me while masturbating away got me hard rather quickly. Cindy noticed right away.

"Oh, is that for me?" She cooed.

"You and your sisters!" I growled as I grabbed her, bent her over the table, raised her skirt, dropped her panties and shoved my now throbbing cock into her cunt. Oh yeah, I removed my pants and boxers too just in case you thought I left them on.

I fucked her hard and fast over the kitchen table. She screamed out her orgasms into a dish towel as I pummeled her from behind. I grabbed two fistfuls of hair and pulled her head off the table and rode her hard. Cindy's cunt was soaking my cock and balls with her juices. I didn't last very long and shot my load deep in her pussy. I collpased on top of her and we rested on the table, both of us panting and trying to catch our breath.

We had a quiet dinner and sat back to watch some TV. That's when the phone calls started again.

The first one arrived about an hour after dinner. I knew who it was as soon as I picked it up. Well, I knew it could be one of three possible people. The buzzing was more distinct now and I could hear one of my sis-in-laws panting and moaning in the background. Just one word was spoken, that was "Thanks" and I could hear one of my beautiful sister-in-laws moan our her orgasm.

Just as quickly, the call was disconnected. My cock was hard again. Cindy was looking at me and smiling.

"Guess they really like their presents, huh?"

I could only nod in agreement. I was speechless. The next call came about a half hour later. This one was slightly different. Oh, there was the moaning and groaning and buzzing, but it was interspersed with a lot of "Oh Christs", "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me", "Eat me Tommy, eat me fucking, hot, slippery cunt!" and other assorted cock hardening comments.

By this time, Cindy had knelt down between my legs and was sucking and licking at my cock. I listened intently, trying to figure out which sister it was who was so vocal. All too soon though, the call was ended and I was still stumped as to which sisters had called so far. Cindy was deep throating me but I asked her to stop and mount me so I could fuck her.

I leaned back and Cindy squatted down upon my cock. She slid her pussy down, oh so slowly, and I could feel her pussy lips sucking my cock in. Just as Cindy finished her downward movement, the phone rang again. She picked it up and handed it to me. "It's for you."

I quickly grabbed the handset from her and listened in as another sister-in-law buzzed her way to orgasm. Damn, this was hot! Cindy started to hump her way to another orgasm as I listened in as another sister came.

This was was vastly different from the others. It was a very intense, yet very quiet orgasm. I could her the buzzing and hear my sis-in-law breathing heavy. All of a sudden there was a sharp intake of breath. I could hear her thrashing about on the bed and instead of yelling out her orgasm, she let out a series of squeaks and moans. It was almost as if she was afraid to let herself go. It was very erotic and I blew another load into my wife's sopping cunt.

Cindy came as soon as the first spurt hit her pussy walls. She trashed about and I was happy when I heard the line go dead as I was then able to concentrate on my honey. I leaned forward and took a nipple into my mouth. I gently nipped at her breasts while she thrashed out her orgasm on my lap. After a few moments, she slumped off to the side and on to the couch.

I looked at her pussy. It was red and swollen. I leaned down and let my tongue travel the length of her cunt. She thrust her hips up at my face and I settled in to eat her to one orgasm after another. After orally pleasuring her, I took her by the hand and led her up to the bedroom. We both quickly fell asleep as soon as we hit the bed. What a night!

I still get sexy, erotic phone calls from my sis-in-laws but nothing can compare with those first mysterious calls I received. The ladies kept calling me at lunchtime for the next couple of months, but I was never able to distinguish who was who until we started sleeping together years later.

Damn, I'm getting hard just thinking about those days.