Four Sisters Unite

Story Info
Four Sisters get together for a birthday party.
2.5k words
4.35
109.7k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carl_a
carl_a
185 Followers

Janet stepped out of the car and looked down the driveway. Silently she rubbed her hands down across her slacks. Slowly she walked towards the door.

She looked down at the doorbell, pausing momentarily before pushing the button.

She watched a man jog by with his Dalmatian and giggle, remembering a joke she heard earlier.

“There you are!” she turned abruptly, her sister holding her arms out for a hug. “We’ve been waiting for you.”

Janet slowly reached out to give her sister a hug.

They walked side by side into the living room.

“Look everyone, look who’s here!” Jennifer called out.

Janet slowly looked across the room fist at her sister Lisa, the glint of her pierced bellybutton flashing in front of her eyes.

“When did you do that?!” Janet gasped, pointing at her sister’s midriff.

“Last week,” Lisa bowed her head and looked at her sister Heather. “Heather made me do it!”

Heather smiled coyly looking at her older sister and slowly pulling up her shirt.

“I got one too.”

Janet threw her hand over her mouth and gasped.

“I bet you had a happy thirtieth birthday, didn’t you Heather?” Janet pointed her index finger at the piercing. “I’m surprised you didn’t go and get tattoos.”

Heather shot a giggling glance at Lisa and then broke out in laughter.

“We thought about it,” Heather smiled, “but we didn’t want to give you too old broads a heart attack.

“Hey, I’m only 37,” Jennifer tried to look offended.

Janet sat down on an overstuffed chair.

“It’s not like 40 is that old,” Janet looked at Lisa. “You’re both going to have to grow up someday too you know.”

“So what are we doing?” Jennifer, “since we all got rid of the kids, well except for you,” she looked over at Heather.

Heather looked at her Jennifer, then Janet and slowly her face turned a little red.

“Heather wanted to do something a little different for her birthday party this year,” Lisa looked over at Heather who slowly sunk into her chair.

“She wanted, well you know she hasn’t had a,” Lisa’s words trailed off.

“What? What is it?” Jennifer looked at her sister.

“It all started because I wanted to get a new vibrator,” Heather blurted out.

Janet and Lisa’s jaws dropped as they quickly turned to their youngest sister.

“A what?!” Janet dropped her head to her hands.

“A vibrator!” Heather yelled out. “I took Lisa to go and get a vibrator with me last week and she said that it would be more fun to have a little sex toy party instead.”

Janet started shaking her head no.

“I don’t believe it, you want to have a sex toy party for your birthday?” Jennifer looked at Heather disapprovingly. “A sex toy party…”

“And you said you didn’t want to give us a heart attack,” Janet looked up from her hands, her face ashen in fear.

Heather stood up and walked over to Janet, sitting on the arm of the chair, slowly she rubbed her fingers into her sister’s short black hair.

“Come on girls,” she looked at Jennifer, “we all could use a little help. I haven’t had a boyfriend in almost a year, you two have both told me you barely have sex anymore. Lisa got divorced. Let’s live a little. Let’s have some fun.”

Heather looked down at her sister Janet.

“You used to have a vibrator when you were younger,” Heather looked into her eyes, “I found it in your drawer when I was little.”

“I’m an adult now, I don’t need those, those, things.” Janet looked away as the doorbell chimed through the house.

“I’ll get it,” Lisa sprang from her seat towards the door and quickly returned with a young lady pulling a suitcase on wheels.

“Everyone, this is Claudia,” Lisa waved her hand across the room before turning back towards Claudia.

Heather moved a coffee table into the center of the room, and handed everyone a wine glass.

“I have plenty of wine,” Heather slowly filled Janet’s glass, “so drink up.”

Janet flipped her head back and downed most of the wine as she watched Claudia slowly unzip her suitcase.

“What’s in there a man?” Janet laughed.

“No, he’s in the car in case anything ‘goes wrong’” Claudia looked up at Janet and smiled. “You’ve never done this before have you?”

Janet shook her head no.

“There’s nothing to be nervous about, you’re with your sisters.” Claudia smiled reassuringly as she placed a large dildo onto the coffee table.

“That thing is three times my man,” Jennifer giggled as she reached down and picked it up.

“It’s so soft,” she commented, her fingers running up and down it, “how big is this? Eight inches?”

“That’s called the footlong,” Claudia put a smaller vibrator onto the table. “Because it’s 12 inches long.”

Jennifer looked at it intrigued.

“Do people really use this thing? It’s so big I think it would rip me apart,” Jennifer looked over at Heather.

“Why don’t you try it?” Claudia nodded, placing several more toys onto the table. “That’s what I’m here for, so you can see what you like.”

“I couldn’t try this, it’s not right.” Jennifer gasped and quickly put the footlong onto the coffee table and grabbed her wine glass.

Claudia finally finished putting the toys out on the table and looked at everyone around the room.

“These are all brand new, they come with the fee for the party,” she pointed at the myriad of toys, “now if you want more, or if there is something else that you want that doesn’t come with the party, I have a catalog. And I’ve brought a lot of items with me in the van.” Claudia nodded at the window.

“Can I answer any of your questions?” Claudia looked at Janet. “Any thing at all?”

Claudia slowly reached out and found a small vibrator covered in silicone and shaped like a penis and handed it to Janet.

“Why don’t you try this?” she wiggled it in front of Janet’s hands. “Relax, it’s all for fun.”

Janet looked away and shook her head no, slowly sipping her wine.

“I’ll try it!” Lisa blurted out, “Well not that one, I want to try this!” Lisa reached out and grabbed the footlong.

Jennifer let out a squeal as she watched her sister slowly hike up her skirt and slide the large dildo between her legs.

“Oh my god!” Lisa screamed, “It vibrates!”

Lisa leaned back into the chair, her skirt just barely covering her panties.

“Oh that feels so good,” Lisa moaned, her nipples pressing against her tight white top.

“You like it?” Claudia slowly walked to her and gently pulled the skirt up higher revealing Lisa’s white thong.

Lisa moaned, slowly forgetting she was sitting in front of her sisters and parted her legs.

“Shouldn’t we really try it out?” Claudia bent down and whispered into Lisa’s ear. “I’ll help.”

Heather let out an audible gasp as Claudia gently ran her fingers down between Lisa’s legs and pulled her panties aside revealing her pink wet lips.

“Spread your legs honey,” Claudia whispered into Lisa’s ear, her hand slowly working the dildo between Lisa’s legs.

“I can’t watch this,” Janet turned her head, her face flushed red with embarrassment. “This isn’t right.”

“Janet! She’s actually taking it,” Jennifer looked at her sister and then gasped at what she said. “I know it’s wrong but I can’t stop watching.”

Slowly Claudia twisted and turned until the tip of the dildo disappeared between Lisa’s legs.

“You can take it from there,” Claudia slowly backed away from Lisa.

Lisa suddenly gasped.

“I’m so sorry!” she looked at her sisters, “I lost myself.”

Claudia turned to her and sushed.

“You have nothing to be sorry about,” Claudia looked at Jennifer, “how about you? Do you want to try something.”

Jennifer looked at Lisa and then at Heather.

“I don’t think I should,” she slowly looked down at the coffee table.

Claudia watched her and picked up a small vibrator shaped like a “y”.

“Sit down and pull down your pants,” Claudia looked up at Jennifer who violently shook her head no.

Heather slowly walked to her sister.

“Come on,” Heather wrapped her fingers around the snap in Jennifer’s pants, opening it and pushing her pants down. “For my birthday.”

Jennifer looked at her sister who slowly knelt down in front of her. She felt her lips moisten as her sister looked up into her eyes, her long blonde hair pulled from her face, her fingers pulling her pants down.

“Your panties,” Heather slid further down, biting her lip, her fingers slowly pulling her sisters panties down over her knees.

“Oh you’re completely shaved,” Claudia reached turned the vibrator on and slid it up to Jennifer’s exposed flesh.

“I, I do it because my husband likes it,” Jennifer gasped as the vibrator sent shivers through her body. “I’ve never, had a vibrator before,” she moaned kicking the pants from her feet.

“Oh god,” Lisa let out a loud moan.

Janet turned her head to her sister, the large vibrator now half enveloped inside her sisters pink lips.

“Lisa, what are you doing?” Janet cried out. “Jennifer, you too?”

Heather crawled over to her sister.

“Oh stop it,” Heather reached up to her sisters pant button. “Come one, join the party you old priss.”

Janet pushed her hands away but Heather kept pushing them back.

“Stop it,” Janet looked down at her sister sternly as Claudia walked over.

Heather pulled the pants until the button sprung free and sailed across the room.

“Relax, drink the rest of your wine,” Claudia pulled the glass up to Janet’s lips as Heather pulled the zipper down on her slacks.

Janet looked up at Claudia and then down at her sister.

“I guess it’s not so bad,” she swallowed the rest of her wine and slowly lifted her hips, pulling her pants and panties down.

“That’s better,” Claudia grabbed the empty glass of wine and filled it up and returned with a little vibrator shaped like a butterfly.

“I think you’ll like this,” Claudia handed her the vibrator and the wine at the same time. “It has a remote control.”

Janet looked up at Claudia and took the wine, and then slowly accepted the vibrator.

“What do I do?” she looked down at her bare legs and slowly placed the vibrator between them.

“Spread your legs a little more,” Claudia put her hand on Janet’s thigh. Janet felt her skin twitch nervously as her legs were gently pulled apart. “Slide it there.”

Janet looked up at Claudia as Heather slowly backed away. She reached between her legs and slowly positioned the vibrator over her clit and pressed it lightly between her thighs.

“It’s not doing anything,” Janet looked up at Claudia confused and then gasped as the motor started humming.

Heather stood in front of her with the little remote control for the vibrator.

“How does this feel?” Heather looked at her sister and slowly turned the knob clockwise. The humming sound got louder.

“Oh god,” Janet moaned as Heather kept turning it up higher and higher.

Heather unzipped her skirt, dropped it to the floor and walked over to a the sofa.

“Oh god,” Janet couldn’t stop moaning, her hips gyrating in the chair.

Claudia walked over to Lisa and rubbed her fingers through Lisa’s hair.

“Look at your sister honey,” she looked down at Lisa.

Lisa watched as Janet wiggled on the chair and giggled.

Heather looked at Janet and slowly turned off the vibrator.

“What did you do that for?” Janet looked at Heather. “It felt so good.”

“You’re the one who thought this was a bad idea,” Heather giggled and turned the vibrator on for a moment and then quickly turned it off.

“Stop it,” Janet looked at Heather. “Please stop it, give me that!”

Janet lunged out of her chair and over to the Sofa and grasped at the remote control.

Heather quickly pulled it away from her sisters lunging hands and turned it on high.

“Oh god,” Janet felt her knees buckle and she fell to the floor between Heathers legs.

Heather looked down at her sister and slowly lower the vibrator’s setting, her finger nails rubbed Janet’s scalp through her dark brown hair.

“You like that do you?” Heather looked down as her sister nodded her head yes emphatically.

Heather reached down and pulled off her panties and kicked them away.

“You’re not the only one who shaves,” Claudia looked over at Jennifer who was now leaning back in the lazy boy, the “y” shaped vibrator pressing deep into her two holes.

Janet looked up at her youngest sister, her clean shaven lips were glistening with wetness, as Heather slowly parted her legs wider and wider.

“I don’t think I need a toy,” Heather moaned as her finger reached down and slid between her wet lips, her eyes looking down at Janet.

Janet felt the vibrator slowly sending shudders through her body as Heather gently pushed her moistened finger to Janet’s lips.

Janet turned her head in protest but then slowly opened her mouth, suckling on her sister’s finger. She felt her nipples rubbing coarsely against her bra as the salty taste of Heather’s finger explored her mouth.

Heather turned the vibrator down a little more as she pulled her finger out of Janet’s mouth and rubbed it gently between her thighs to her wet lips.

Janet’s eyes looked up into Heather’s, her head slowly moving deeper and deeper between Heather’s thighs until her hot breath sent shivers through Heather’s body.

Heather moaned as she slid her hand behind Janet’s head and pulled her into her wet pink lips.

“Oh my god,” Heather moaned her sister’s head slowly exploring her flesh, sliding between her legs and deep into her.

Janet pulled a deep breath in through her nose, smelling a woman for the first time, she let her tongue gently rub across Heather’s lips, her mouth sucking the clit into her mouth. She felt the first surge of her own orgasm as Heather’s body exploded into one of her own.

Janet’s moans were drowned out be the repeated screams of Heather as her body quivered and rocked on the sofa. Janet’s moans sending vibrations deep through Heather’s body.

“Don’t stop, please don’t stop,” Heather moaned, pulling Janet’s head tighter and tighter between her hot wet thighs. “You feel so good.”

Janet gasped for air as her sister repeatedly rocked back and forth into her face, her sisters moistness smeared all over her face.

Finally the two sisters slowly pulled apart. Janet looked down at the floor ashamed.

“I’m sorry,” she moaned. “I don’t know what came over me,” she reached between her legs and pulled the vibrator out.

Heather gasped for air.

“You have nothing to be sorry for,” Claudia put her finger under Janet’s chin and pulled it up. “You didn’t do anything wrong.”

Jennifer and Lisa looked at each other, each slowly pulling their vibrator’s from between their legs and gasping for air.

“I can’t speak for Lisa, but it sure excited me,” Jennifer moaned, barely able to speak.

Lisa sat in the chair and nodded.

“See,” Claudia looked down at Janet. “Nothing to worry about.”

carl_a
carl_a
185 Followers