Four Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No-one was talking any more. Sara was grinning.

"I want to touch you," Owen said. "Is that okay?"

"That's why she's there," Sara said.

"Sophie," Owen said, ignoring Sara. "Do you mind?"

She shook her head.

Owen glanced at Josh, who shrugged.

Owen touched Sophie's breast, held it gently. Stroked with his thumb. She sighed. It felt good. It felt soothing and nice, like someone had told him how to play with tits the right way. He put his other hand on her back, as if he was steadying her, and stroked up and down, slowly. His hand tingled on her skin, left little imaginary trails of feeling wherever he touched.

Sophie closed her eyes for a while, and leaned against him. It was good. It was really nice, to be here, doing this.

"Is it my turn?" she said. "My dare?"

"Of course," Sara said.

"I want Owen to put his fingers inside me," Sophie said. "If we're all okay with that."

No answer.

She opened her eyes. Josh was looking at her, like he suddenly wasn't sure.

Owen noticed too. "Ah," Owen said. "I don't know that's really a dare for Sara."

"I dare her to let you," Sophie said. "If we're all okay with that." She looked at Josh. "Are we?"

It was just them, him who she loved and trusted, looking at her. And after a moment he nodded.

"You're sure?"

"Yeah," he said.

It wasn't much different to getting head from Sara, Sophie thought, and she'd just done that.

She looked at Owen, and waited.

He stroked her neck, stroked her hip and tummy. Did it with the back of his hand, a soft caress that made her close her eyes and sigh.

He stroked the top of her legs, and moved one of her knees slightly. Moved so he could reach.

He put his hand against her, down between her legs, so she could feel his fingers all warm against her, and feel herself start to get breathless and tingly, waiting for him.

He didn't move. Just waited there, his fingertips against her.

She was curling up her toes, she realized. She was squeezing her arms and her ass and curling up her toes, waiting.

"Sophie?" he said.

She opened her eyes.

He pressed the tips of two fingers into her, carefully inside her, but only the slightest way. She was wet, she'd come, and he slipped into her easily, spread her lips, pushed his thumb onto her clit as he did.

Then just stayed where he was, rubbing slowly, not giving her any more.

She was being watched. She had Owen's fingers inside her, and everyone was watching her, and fairly soon she was going to do something really silly.

She closed her eyes and put her arm around Owen's shoulders, to balance, and felt a sticky hot aching in her soul. This was the first time another man had touched her in six years. The first time, and he was being slow and patient and teasing. She'd already come, but Sara had only used her mouth, and now she was being teased, and she'd had nothing inside her since she last had Josh, the day before. She needed something so badly she almost hurt.

She reached down, and found Owen's wrist, and pushed a little, made him give her a little more. His fingers went deeper, and she sighed against his hair, and felt the aching inside get less.

She moved her leg, lifted up on him to feel him better.

She forgot everyone else. She forgot to wonder how desperate she might look, and how Josh might feel, seeing that.

Owen kneaded her with his thumb, and curled his fingers inside her, and his cock was hard against her hip. She moved against his hand, moved against it. She was getting horny again. Really quite desperately horny.

"Hey," Sara said to Sophie. "Calm down, greedy."

Sophie opened her eyes.

"Let everyone else catch up," Sara said.

Sophie nodded. "You'd better stop," she said to Owen.

Owen eased his hand out of her, then looked like he didn't know what to do with it. It was wet with her, was obviously slippery. He rubbed too fingers together, while everyone watched. Then put it around Sophie's waist, where it had been, so she felt a little touch of warmth and wetness on her back.

"My turn?" Sara said.

Sophie nodded, still breathless.

"Make Owen come," Sara said. "That's your dare."

Sophie thought of strippers again. Of being naked, while everyone else was dressed, and of sitting on Owen. "What," she said. "Like a lapdance?"

"If you can."

"I don't know."

"Then however."

"I really don't know what you want me to do."

"Give him a handjob," Sara said. "Obviously."

"Oh," Sophie said.

Sara was looking at her, all smug and grinning. Josh was looking too.

"Is that okay?" Sophie said to Josh. "Like really fucking seriously? This kind of feels like a line here."

"That's okay."

Owen's cock was still hard. It was still against her hip. Harder, she thought, all of a sudden.

"You're sure?" she said to Josh. "We don't want this getting weird."

"It's not weird."

"Well," Sophie said. "I mean, it's really, really fucking weird, but are you upset? That's what I mean."

Josh shook his head.

Sophie was fairly sure he was thinking about what he hoped Sara would do to him next, not what Sophie was about to do to Owen.

She didn't mind. She wanted to, and he wanted to, and he didn't seem to mind, which was the important thing.

So she reached down and unzipped Owen, and pulled his cock out of his pants and just held it. She liked the feel of them, their shape, and the way they swelled up and went down. She liked touching them, and seeing how they reacted to her. She liked new, just to see, and this was new. She liked new a lot. Not having new men to touch had always been the big downside to being happy with Josh, although it wasn't really that big a downside, not something she minded giving up.

Apparently it wasn't a downside any longer.

She looked at Owen and thought about Josh. Much the same size, much the same shape. Slight differences. Like comparing Sara and herself. That was interesting too.

Owen was watching her, breathing shallowly. His pulse was fast. She could feel it in his cock. She moved her hands a little, up and down, and leaned forward and kissed Owen's neck. She lifted up her hand, and licked her palm, and rubbed it over him, swirling against the end of his. She licked again, both hands, and cupped his balls with her fingers, and started jerking him off.

He was probably lucky, she thought. Most normal people probably forgot handjobs as soon as they discovered oral. Sophie still did this for Josh, a lot, because they were kinky perverts who got each other off in strange places. She liked being fingered, and she liked jerking men off, and it was probably going to be good for Owen that she did.

She turned around, and sat facing Owen, across his legs. So she could reach better, and move her arm more easily. She spat on her hand again and rubbed it slithery, all the way down him. Felt his heat and smooth hardness and wanted to touch him more. She reached up and spat again, and smelled him, faintly, when she did, and she liked that smell. It was new as well. She rubbed him, got him slippery. Spat a third time, and licked her hand a little as she did, and tasted his salt and man taste.

He was watching her, turned on and needing and staring at her like she was some kind of goddess. He knew why she'd just licked her palm, she thought, and seemed to like the idea she wanted to.

She rubbed him. Now he was slippery, she rubbed him hard, long slow twisty strokes, reaching back with her other hand and pressing two fingers behind his balls, just so he knew she knew to touch there. Because this was new and daring and she wanted him to know she was good. He looked at her and groaned, and she decided he probably knew.

She was facing him, watching him. Sometimes looking down to check what she was doing. Or just to look. He had a nice tummy. Slightly flatter than Josh's but she wasn't going to be disloyal and notice that. She was sitting with her body quite close to his, so the head of his cock was about halfway between them.

Quite close to her naked, bare skin.

"Hey," she said, and he opened his eyes and looked at her.

"Good?" she said. Wanting him to notice her, wanting some acknowledgement she was here, doing this, and it was strange and brave and wild.

"Sophie," he said. "That's amazing."

She grinned, and licked her hand again, and kissed him on the mouth. Kissed him deep, without thinking, her mouth open, her tongue out.

Owen jumped. He kissed her back, but he jumped. Behind her somewhere, she heard Josh say, "Oh."

She suddenly realized that might not have been what everyone else expected her to do.

She stopped. Stopped everything. Left her hand on Owen's cock, but stopped moving it. She looked over at Josh and said, "Should I have not?"

He was looking at her.

"Shit," she said. "Sorry, I just..."

She wondered if it was better or worse to take her hand off Owen's balls right now. Or try and put her knees together so she wasn't quite so obviously on display.

Josh was looking at her.

"Tell me what I should do," she said. "I don't know."

"I don't either."

"Was that not okay?"

"I don't know."

Owen was twitching slightly in her hand, but was watching her and Josh without saying anything. He was concerned for them, Sophie thought, and liked him for that. Concerned, and probably hoping she'd finish, and maybe a bit embarrassed his cock wouldn't stay out of the conversation.

Sara was just watching too, not saying anything.

Sophie should be worried. She should be worried Josh was okay, but actually she was just horny.

It was hot. Sitting there, not sure what to do. She'd never done anything like this before, giving someone a handjob with an audience, and had never been naked in a crowd. She was worried about Josh, but she desperately wanted to keep doing this. She wanted to find out where it would go, and she wanted Owen.

If Josh didn't mind.

If Josh trusted her to keep loving him, and wasn't jealous, and was happy with the trade they hadn't really said out loud they were making, that he got Sara.

Maybe, she thought, they should have talked more. Maybe it shouldn't have all been her and Owen with the other two watching. Maybe there should have been more sharing around of the fun.

Sophie wasn't jealous. She was almost sure she wasn't jealous. She wanted this, all of them in the room, happy. She wanted Sara and Josh to do things together, like she was doing with Owen.

She hoped Josh felt the same.

"I can stop," Sophie said. "It's really okay." She looked at Owen. "Isn't it?"

He nodded, with just the right amount of disappointed on his face.

"No," Josh said. "Sorry, I just wasn't expecting that."

She waited.

"Go for it," he said. "I just got a surprise."

She wasn't sure if that meant he was jealous and trying not to be, or if he'd actually just got a surprise. She wasn't sure jealous and pretending otherwise was the right way to do this, but she also had Owen's cock in her hand, and wanted it there, and wasn't sure how much in the way of odd feelings was normal, doing this, and something they should both just ignore.

Like Sara and Owen seemed to be doing.

"I don't have to kiss him," Sophie said.

Josh looked at Sara, who shrugged.

"No," Josh said. "Do. If we're doing that."

"I don't know," Sophie said, and looked around. "Are we?"

No-one said anything.

"Last chance?" she said.

Still nothing, so she kissed Owen again, kissed him, and licked her hand, and tasted him strongly now, all man and salt. She wanked him faster, felt him swelling, his hips pressing up against her legs just a little.

He groaned and came. One big spurt that made her jump, because she was looking downwards. It shot out of him, up towards her face. She flinched, and it arched onto her tit. Another landed on her tummy. He was coming between their bodies, onto her, against her bare skin, and she was surprised how wet that made her.

She cupped his balls, jerked him hard, guessing what he liked from how he'd been reacting until now. He finished, a small flood pouring out of him, no spurts now, filling her hand where it held his shaft.

She looked down. At sticky semen on herself, and in her hand. She'd always liked men's come, liked the skiddy feel of it and the odd unsweet taste. It had been a long time since she'd been near any but Josh's, or touched anyone but Josh's, and a little part of her missed that. She'd already tasted a little of Owen, a hint of Owen on her own hand, and for some reason she wanted more.

She lifted up her hand, sticky with Owen, and licked it, tasting. She wasn't really thinking. She was too used to couple habits, she supposed.

Everyone was looking at her.

"Ah," Josh said. "Soph..."

"What?"

She realized that might have been another line, but decided she wasn't going to care, not about this.

She looked at them all and grinned and did it again. A slow lick. Tasted his dry salt wetness, felt the texture of him in her mouth.

Owen was grinning at her, looking turned on. Josh still didn't seem to care.

Sara came over, brought Sophie tissues, and kissed her. Kissed Sophie, while Sophie sat across Owen.

Sophie was dripping. She wiped her hand, and her breast, said, "Your turn," to Sara. "Do Josh."

Sara went over to Josh and kissed him. Kissed with sighs and tongue and hands touching each other's necks, like Sophie and Owen had been doing.

Sophie watched, and tried to work out why she wasn't upset. She couldn't. She ought to be jealous, and it was utterly inexplicable to her that watching Josh and Sara was sexy rather than terrifying.

Maybe because she and Josh were both doing this. And because Sara had made it happen, kind of, had pushed Sophie into it. And because she had a crush on Sara. And she still had one on Josh.

In a strange way, she supposed, it wasn't so very odd to watch two people you had crushes on be happy and not be worried by that. It felt like it shouldn't be true, but it was.

Sophie sat on Owen, still naked, still tasting him a little, feeling his hand carelessly stroking her hip and his breath on her arm, and watched Josh and Sara make out. It was hot. She was far more turned on than she ought to be.

Josh took Sara's top off, and played with her breasts, holding them underneath and tickling her nipples, and Sophie knew exactly what he was doing from having it done to her a thousand times, and her own breasts almost felt tingly too, like they were anticipating his touch.

Sara undid Josh's pants, slid backwards off him, and knelt on the floor between his knees. Like she was going to blow him, Sophie thought, but she just held him in both hands, like Sophie had Owen.

Josh liked it. Josh was aching for it, and melting into Sara's hands. Sophie could see it on his face. Sara licked her hand, and reached out and Josh groaned out loud.

Sophie leaned on Owen, held him a little closer, and watched. She tried to work out what she was feeling. Not bad things. Strangely warm and comfortable things. There was something good about this, holding Owen, watching Josh, like sharing really friendly porn. Sara looked good. Her trousers on, her top off, Josh's cock in her hand, being jerked up and down.

Sophie tried as hard as she could to be jealous, but she only seemed to feel horny. She really couldn't work out why.

"Are you okay with this," Sophie whispered to Owen.

"Yeah. You?"

She nodded. Owen seemed kind and sweet, and she'd just wanted to check.

Sara jerked Josh off with one hand, and pushed her other hand down her trousers. Sophie was bit surprised. Sara was masturbating herself while she did Josh. Sophie hadn't even though to try, and probably would have been to embarrassed anyway, even here.

Sara let go of Josh, unzipped her pants, and pulled his hand down against herself. Knelt up, so he could reach, so their arms crossed, their hands on one other now. Sara closed her eyes and Josh's hand made faint wet sound as it moved, inside her.

"Hey," Sophie said to her, not wanting her too distracted for Josh's sake. "Just do him. Then I'll do you."

Sara nodded, and grinned and started doing Josh two handed, both hands moving, spiraling up him.

"Where do you want to come?" she said to him. "Anywhere's fine."

He opened his eyes.

"My tits?"

"Yeah."

She slid back and knelt in front of him, and kept jerking him off. She glanced over at Sophie and Owen and grinned. Josh slid forward, a way Sophie had seen him do often before, resetting himself, getting better posture. He was close.

Sara leaned forward and pressed Josh between her tits. She was smallish, Sophie's size, but seemed to manage enough to get herself around him. She moved up and down, bobbed up and down, watching him.

It should have looked stupid, it always did in porn, but it just seemed sexy now.

Sophie must have a pretty bad crush.

Sara moved, sat back up, and leaned towards him, then suddenly stopped and glanced at Sophie and Owen. Sophie knew what she'd about to do, that she'd been about to put Josh in her mouth, out of some sort of automatic habit. It was odd to just be doing this, to be stopping at just hands. Odd, Sophie thought, and good too.

Sara grinned at Sophie, and held Josh instead, and wanked him some more, fast. "Come on me," she said. "Come all over me."

"Okay."

Sophie was surprised. Josh didn't usually talk when he was so close.

"Come," Sara said. "Please. I want you too."

Sara was talky in a way Sophie had never thought to be, and Josh seemed to like it. Sara kept saying things like that, and Josh seemed really into the idea of coming on her, and that was new too. He'd asked Sophie too a couple of times, but hadn't seemed that enthusiastic. Had said afterwards her mouth felt better, that at end of the day he was just finishing in mid air. Maybe it depended who was beneath you.

Sophie reached down, and put her hand around Owen's cock, almost without thinking. He looked at her, but she ignored him, watched Josh.

She was naked, and on Owen's lap, and had his semen on her skin, and she just wanted to touch him while she watched Sara get Josh off.

"Come on me," Sara said again, and Josh did. He'd been sliding forward and she'd been leaning over and just for a second Sophie thought he touched her lips. Not that Sophie minded. Josh came on Sara's chin, her breasts, her neck. Quite a lot, Sophie thought. It had been worth cutting him off last night.

Sara had her eyes closed and was breathing hard, and Sophie realized she was masturbating again, was rubbing herself quite fast while Josh came on her. She must like really like doing this. Sophie found it hot that she did, but odd for what it was.

When Josh was done, Sara stood up, and walked over to Sophie, and kissed her. "Okay," Sara said into Sophie's mouth. "Your turn to do some work."

Sophie grinned. She was still sitting on Owen, but quite carefully licked Josh's semen off Sara's chin and her breasts. She couldn't see Josh while she did, but Sara closed her eyes and held Sophie's head, like she was really into this, and Owen's cock started twitching against Sophie's leg, like he was too.

Sophie stood up, and pushed Sara backwards onto the couch and pulled her trousers down and ate her very slowly and wetly. When Sara came, she reached over and put her hand on Owen's cock, and held it, half-soft. Sophie thought that was sweet.

They all lay there, half-undressed, a bit stunned, Sophie thought.

After a while Sara slid over and found her pot tin and said, "Holy fuck."

Sophie wanted to go again. She wanted to ask Sara to do her again, but also didn't want to as well.

Maybe it was better to wait, she thought, to stop before they did too much more without her talking to Josh. Maybe it was better to stop while they all wanted more. She had a feeling they'd be doing this again.

Sara kissed her for a while, and hugged her a lot. Naked still, skin pressed together, their arms and legs around each other. Sara kissed Sophie in odd places, now and then, and after a while Sophie realized she was kissing drying semen.