Four Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slid into her, ever so gently.

Sophie hadn't got any yet. She'd been giving head, and was turned on, but she needed some pretty badly herself.

Owen slid his fingers into her, touching her like he had the other night. She opened her eyes, and watched him.

"Hey," she said. "We're all doing this, right?"

Sara made a noise, and Josh looked at her.

"I mean, we're being fair. It's not just girls blowing guys."

Sara came up off Josh with a sucking noise. "We're being fair. We'd better be fucking being fair."

"We're being fair," Owen said.

Sophie looked at Josh, who shrugged.

"Okay," Sophie said. "So I'm horny like something's going to fall off if I don't get any, so time for someone to be fair."

She stood up, and pulled her dress off, and said, "Who?"

Owen put up his hand, grinning. "I think he's busy."

"You," Sophie said to Sara, suddenly wanting a turn at bossing around. "Blow him. You," to Owen, "Eat me. Both at the same time."

"We're all good with this?" Sara said, looking up at Josh.

"I really don't give a shit," Sophie said, but it was only talk. She hesitated long enough for Josh to say no, if he wanted to.

He didn't.

Sara went back to sucking, and Sophie sat between Josh and Owen. Pushed, until Owen made room and moved onto the floor.

He put his hands on her hips and held her, kissed her tummy, her wrists, the very top of her leg.

"Um," she said. "Can you hurry?"

He grinned. He started on her tits, sucking them gently, while she held his head. Sara looked up for a minute and grinned, then went back to sucking on Josh. Both of them sucking both of us, Sara thought. Owen sucked a little harder, made Sophie gasp. He seemed to know exactly how hard was just enough, and that was good, but he also stayed where he was, didn't go anywhere else, and that wasn't, so much. He got Sophie wriggling and holding his head and sighing, but he didn't actually move down from her tits.

"Fuck," she said. "Eat me."

"Eat you?"

"Shit yeah."

"I've been waiting a week to taste you."

She opened her eyes. "God that's hot."

"I have. I kissed the taste of you out of Sara's mouth last time."

"You have something to prove," she said.

"What's that?"

"You need to eat me better than your girlfriend does. Or that's just not cool."

He grinned, and Sara jerked up off Josh and laughed, suddenly, then coughed.

"Sorry," Sophie said to her.

Owen was still grinning. Sophie gave up, put her hand on his head, tried to push him downwards. "Stop talking."

He slid onto the floor between her legs. He moved her knees. Left her bare and open, and just looked at her for a moment.

"What?" she said. "That's kind of creepy."

"You're beautiful."

"Lick me."

"I will."

"Stop staring."

He grinned at her.

Sophie almost wanted to blush. Or scream. He was staring hard, and he wasn't licking her, and both were as bad as the other. The same as with her and his cock, she supposed, the first new one he'd seen in a while. Or payback.

"Lick me," she said. "Please. Like fucking now."

In the end he did. Held her, and pressed his face into her, and dabbed his tongue along her, onto her clit. His was tongue light and fast and he slid his fingers inside her, and it was exactly what she needed after all his teasing.

She didn't think for a few minutes, just lifted herself upwards, and tried to spread herself open on his tongue and hands. She felt a lot less desperate once he'd started. A lot less like she was going to panic from not getting any.

She suddenly thought that he must be doing to her what he normally did to Sara, and that must be what Sara liked. She tried to remember what it was, so she knew too, but was distracted and knew she probably wouldn't. She wondered if she sucked his cock like she sucked Josh's, and decided she probably did. Now she was thinking too much anyway, she realized Owen licked her differently to Sara, and that was odd too, that both halves of a couple could eat pussy so differently. Or not, since there was no way they could compare notes except at a moment like this, not really. Not unless she was really bendy.

She was thinking too much. She was still a little nervous and was thinking far too much. She reached down and pulled Owen's face against herself, and wriggled against him to get comfortable. She held his head and slowly melted into his mouth. She watched Sara's mouth on Josh and thought he was doing the same thing. After a while she reached over and put one hand on Sara's head, and still had the other on Owen, and felt both heads moving on them at the same time.

It was nice. It was sweet and actually quite romantic. She slid over a little, so she could kiss Josh while they both got head. Kissed him, then realized she still had the taste of Owen's come in her mouth. Josh didn't seem to notice.

After a while she said to Josh, "Try and come with me."

He nodded. He was watching his cock slide wet and hard, in and out of Sara's mouth. Watching Sara blow him like he sometimes watched Sophie.

She put her legs over Owen's shoulders, pressed up against his mouth, and started feeling herself get very close. She grabbed Josh's hand and held it tight.

"I'm close," she said. "Fuck I'm close."

"Not yet," Josh said.

Owen was listening, and slowed down. Not quite enough.

"Slower," Sophie said, and he eased up a little more. Just kissed her pussy for a moment, until she got herself under control. She felt like a conductor, telling everyone what to do.

She kept watching Josh. Watched him get his orgasm face ready, without causing it herself. Closed eyes, biting one side of his lip, shoulders all hard and tense. It was sexy to watch him like this. It was oddly romantic too.

It was turning her on a little too much. Emotional sexy, suddenly, rather than kinky sexy.

"Shit," she said. "Now? I can't much..."

"Yep," he said. "Yeah, go. Sara..."

Owen sucked hard, and slid another finger into Sophie. Beside her Josh groaned. A particular groan.

Sophie grabbed Josh's face, turned it towards herself. "Open your eyes," she gasped.

She felt it boil up, fill her, tremble through her arms and legs. They came. The came, looking into each other's eyes, into different people's mouths.

"Shit," Josh said when they were done. "Oh shit, that was..."

She loved him for getting it too. She slid sideways and kissed him.

"I want to do that," Sara said. "Sorry, yes, take your time, except don't. I want to do exactly that, right now."

Sophie felt lazy and smug and like someone else needed to get teased. "That's a dare?" she said.

"Oh shit yes."

"Two dares, really," Sophie said. "One each."

"Don't care." Sara was looking desperate.

"Shall we?" Sophie said to Josh.

"I think we should."

"Do you want to do her?" Sophie said. "Or him."

Josh just glared. She thought Owen might be as well.

"Don't," Josh said.

"I did her."

"You both wanted to. And don't spoil this. Seriously."

"Want Josh to blow you?" Sophie said to Owen.

"I'd rather you did."

"Sara, want to watch that with me?"

Sara grinned, then shook her head.

"Really?" Sophie was a bit surprised. She would have quite liked to, if they'd been into it. She decided to stop being difficult, since no-one else was.

She kissed Sara, then bent over and pressed her mouth against Sara's pussy. Sara was wet and warm and sighed when Sophie touched her. Sophie licked, kissed Sara enough to feel wetness on her lips, then sat up and kissed Josh.

He hadn't yet. Josh hadn't gone down on Sara. The last of the pairings off.

"Do we need to talk about it?" Sophie said.

"Ah, fuck no," Sara said.

"Stop teasing," Josh said to Sophie. "It's mean."

"Yeah," she said, "Sorry." She got out of everyone's way, and let Sara and Owen sit down.

Owen had already come, so Sophie sucked him gently and mostly watched Josh and Sara, at first. She watched Sara's face, watched Sara close her eyes, and look all happy and content. After a while, Sophie slid up, and kissed her.

Sara opened her eyes.

"You like?" Sophie said.

"He is good."

"He is, isn't he."

Sara grinned. "Almost better than you."

Sophie laughed. She kissed Owen, then Sara again, then Sara's breast. Then Sophie was in the middle of it all, touching all of them. She liked being there, all of them together at once. Hands on her, arms on her, draping herself over them as she moved through a tangle of arms and legs.

She sucked Owen again. After a minute pushed Josh out the way and licked Sara, tasted her. Licked Josh's spit off her, which was a weird thought. Both of their mouths on the same woman.

"That's cool," Sara said. "Both of you at once."

Sophie went back to sucking Owen. Watching him watch her, watching Sara lift up and push herself into Josh's mouth. She kissed Sara, then sucked Owen, was taking things slowly, having fun.

Sara was closer than Sophie realized. She hadn't got off yet, Sophie supposed.

"Um," Sara said suddenly, then, "Fuck sorry, I'm..."

Sophie sucked harder, tried to catch Owen up. She didn't manage. It was close, she thought, but not quite close enough.

"Hey," Owen said, and Sara opened her eyes, and they looked at each other, and held hands, and Sara came on Josh's mouth.

"Stay there," Sara said to Owen.

"I will."

"Look at me," Sara said to Owen.

Sophie sucked harder, did her best. She was part of it. Part of this private moment in their relationship, like they had just been with her and Josh.

Owen's taste changed slightly. "Sophie," Owen said. "I am."

It almost went straight past her mouth. She swallowed, and tried to watch, and Owen was looking at Sara, staring at Sara, not noticing Sophie at all.

Except for his cock in her mouth and his hand, gently, on her head.

Sophie liked that. She liked being part of them. Josh was too, was still sucking Sara gently. Sucking all of her, probably, Sophie thought, carefully keeping his tongue off her clit. Just like he did to Sophie.

Sophie sat up. She looked at Owen's cock, still in her hand. At Josh's chin sticky with Sara. At Owen and Sara stretching and languid and happy.

It was good. This was a good thing to be doing, she decided. She slid upwards, onto the couch, pushed her way in between Sara and Owen. She flopped, lay there and ended up wrapped around Sara in a kind of sweaty sticky hug.

Sara kissed her. Owen kissed her too.

Sophie pulled Josh over, and kissed him as well, but he didn't seem comfortable that close to Owen, especially after everyone had finished. He moved back to a chair.

"That was so fucking good," Sara said. "With everyone."

"I know," Sophie said.

"We have to again."

"We will," Sophie said.

"We have to."

Sophie smiled and kissed her.

Josh and Owen had both put their cocks away. Sophie was finding that weird. She liked Sara, like being with Sara, and any worries she had about what that meant didn't really count, because of all the men in the room. It should be the same for Josh and Owen.

"Do you two not like seeing each other naked or something?" she said.

They both shrugged.

"But you don't mind me and Sara together?"

"Nope."

"You're weird," Sophie said. "Both of you."

She hugged Sara a little longer. Hugged her, and Sara stroked her arm where she could reach. Owen picked up their wine glasses for them, so they didn't need to move, and they lay there together, and it was nice. It was friendly. After a while, Sophie got up, and went and sat on Owen's chair and Sara sat on Josh's, and then a little later they swapped places. Even though the guys wouldn't touch either other, it was like hugging someone after sex, but with four of them.

Sophie kissed Sara when they said goodbye, and Josh and Owen shook hands. Sophie wanted to laugh, but didn't, in case she upset something delicate and didn't get to do this again.

Sara was grinning though. Sophie thought she'd noticed too.

*

Sophie and Josh went home and sat at the kitchen table and ate leftover lasagna that Josh had made the night before. Sophie couldn't imagine a more normal end to an orgy, or a better way to remind themselves how important they were to each other, after they'd just both finished fucking other people.

It was perfect. It was exactly the perfect thing to do, and she sat and ate and thought how much she loved him.

"My god," Josh said, "You." He'd been saying things like that all the way home.

"You're not jealous?" Sophie said, still a little worried he might be.

"No."

"Not at all?"

"A tiny little bit. Not enough to be bothered about."

Sophie looked at him.

"I promise," he said. "Only a little. No more than when you're hanging out with your work people."

She was surprised. "You're jealous of the guys at work?"

"Not jealous. Just, you spend more time with them than with me, and they're your friends."

"Not very good ones."

"But still."

"Oh," Sophie said. She'd never realized he felt that way.

They ate for a moment.

"And you and Sara," Josh said. "You're so into each other."

Sophie wondered what that meant. She'd been waiting for him to say something since the first night. Something questioning her, asking if anything significant was going on, rather than just leering at her and being turned on.

"Is that okay?" she said. "I mean, you're not worried what it means or something, are you?"

Josh shook his head.

"I doesn't mean anything," Sophie said. "Not to us. I promise."

"Okay."

"I wondered, too," Sophie said. "While we're talking about serious shit. Should we be being quite so careless about swallowing come?"

"Probably not," Josh said. "But fuck it's hot."

"You don't mind me doing it to him?"

"It seems like I should, doesn't it?"

"It seems like we both should."

"I don't," he said.

"Me either."

"It's hot," Josh said. "Really fucking hot. Not upsetting. Don't ask me why."

"I'd have thought you'd be more jealous."

"Me too. But, no, it turns out."

"So we're all good with this?"

Josh nodded.

Sophie thought, and decided that since she was feeling the same, it wasn't worth picking things apart too carefully to work out what was going on.

Not worth it, and probably dangerous besides.

"Okay," she said. "Then I need a fuck. Like just a straight, face to face, cock inside me, fuck. I've had way too much kinky oral tonight."

As they did, as she felt herself filled and spread around him and the pang she'd been feeling inside all night finally eased.

Afterwards, with Josh still inside her, Sophie said, "Do you think they do this too? Like we do. Go and fuck as soon as we leave?"

"Probably."

They lay there for a while breathing hard.

"Want to see them again?" Sophie said.

"We're going to, aren't we?" Josh said. "So why are you asking?"

She grinned, and got up, and went and turned on the shower. She felt a bit stick after all the next tonight.

*

A few nights later, getting ready for bed, Sophie said to Josh, "I should call Sara. Organize another night."

"You should."

He was brushing his teeth in the ensuite, and she was standing in front the wardrobe, deciding what to wear tomorrow.

"There's one thing, though," Sophie said. "The way things are going, I think sex is going to come up. Like actual sex."

He looked over at her. Stood there holding the toothbrush in his mouth, and looked at her through the open door.

"Is that okay?" she said.

"I don't know."

She was disappointed, but not completely. She wasn't sure either. Owen inside her was a much bigger step than Owen in her mouth.

"Okay," she said. "So given that, should there be a next time?"

"Do you want to?"

"More than anything."

"Then yes. There should be a next time."

"Not just for me. You should want to too."

"I want to."

"As much as me?"

He spat in the sink and rinsed his mouth. Stalling, Sophie thought. When he was done he said, "I don't know. Probably not quite as much."

"Well, we don't unless you want to as well," Sophie said. "That's simple."

He nodded, and didn't argue, which probably meant something.

"Are you okay?" Sophie said.

"Yeah."

"You don't want to talk more? Talk this out?"

"Not really. Not about having sex."

"But what we were doing?"

"That's fine."

She smiled, and kissed him, and got into bed. They'd been going to bed earlier, lately, because of all the sex they were having. A lot, even for them.

Josh climbed in too, a few minutes later, and just reached over and started without really bothering to ask if she wanted to. Just assuming, Sophie thought, like she'd been assuming he would.

*

Sophie rang Sara and said, "We want to again, but we don't know if we're ready for sex."

"Okay."

"You still want see us?"

"Um, fuck yes."

"Oh."

"Sophie," Sara said. "Fuck. Of course we do. Come and see us and do whatever you like. As much or as little as you like. Come and have dinner and no sex at all if you like. That's cool too."

"Like last time is good."

"We can do like last time. But I mean it. You're friends as well as... whatever. So if you need a break, and just want to be friends, then say so."

"We don't want a break."

"Good."

"Just not sex."

"Sophie, it's fine."

"I think what we really want to make you both come all over our faces."

Sara laughed for a while, then said, "I'm glad."

*

They undressed and then had drinks, and Sophie liked the way Owen looked at her, the way Josh looked at Sara. She liked having drinks naked, like it was just a normal evening at someone's house, except for the being naked and they were all going to have sex.

She liked how doing this made her feel, brave and trusted and perfect.

She was impatient to start. Everyone else was talking, but she was impatient. They all seem to have given up on Sara's dares, because everyone knowing what was going to happen

She got up and went over and sat beside Owen. She bent over and sucked Owen into her mouth and it was very calm and ordinary and perfect.

She liked that. She liked how easy it was. She slid down between his knees and sucked him slowly, and he held her hair and stroked her back and everyone watched her.

He came, and Sara came over and pulled Sophie down onto the floor and kissed her there, kissed her, and licked her, and made her come, and then Josh did Sara.

It was simple and fluid and exactly what it should be. It was like a gift. Passing a gift of oral sex from one of them to the next. Taking turns and sharing.

After Sara came, Sophie suddenly realized Owen was the one left for Josh, and that Owen doing Josh probably wasn't going to happen. She pulled Sara up and they both did Josh together.

Then they both had to do Owen, because he wanted to try and no-one had actually got head from two people at once. Then Sophie tried two mouths at once, because Sara wasn't especially frantic to try, and then they all did Sara, because she'd been last. Three mouths and all their hands, taking turns to lick and touch and kiss. Sara hugged them all as she came, her arms around whoever she could reach, then lay there looking started and said it was wonderful.

As they left, Sophie said she wanted it like Sara next time.

*

"You like Sara's blowjobs," Sophie said, one night, in their bed, while Josh was inside her. They were having more sex now, less oral. Like that need for head was being met elsewhere.

"I suppose. I like yours too."

"Do you want me to be more like her?"

He stopped moving and looked surprised and then said, "Shit no. Sophie, god. I want you to be you. You're perfect. You're impossibly perfect exactly as you are."

"Not more like Sara?"

"Nothing like Sara at all."

Sophie smiled and kissed him and got ready to come.

That was why it was safe and good, she thought. Everyone was careful to make sure no-one else was left out, and everyone was careful to make sure no-one competed, and got their feelings hurt.