Four Way Fun Ch.03

Story Info
Malene Espensen gets fucked up the ass.
2.6k words
4.75
4k
6
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chlp
chlp
98 Followers

Starring: Malene Espensen, Sophie Howard, Tara O'Connor

Disclaimer: This story is purely fiction, it has never happened. Please keep this story to this site only, if you want to share elsewhere DM me and ask for permission.

***********

She slipped out of Sophie's ass, and helped her up off of Tara, so she could roll over onto her back. Malene removed her strap on, as did

Tara, walking around Sophie as she lay there panting looking up at them.

"Look at the filthy little whore." Malene said.

"All worn out, ass pounded open." Tara said.

"Open your mouth, you worthless piece of shit." Malene told her.

Malene stood above her head before hacking up a spitball and dripping it down into Sophie's open mouth. Swallow it." She said.

Sophie grimaced as she forced it down. "Open." Tara said, sucking up one of the stringy spit wads from her breasts, and spitting it down again.

Sophie swallows again, as Malene moved around next to me. "Come over here." She said. "Stand over her head."

I stood above Sophie's shoulders, as Tara knelt down pinning her hair to the floor, so she couldn't move.

Malene moved behind me, kneeling down across Sophie's body, she reached around to my cock, slowly wanking it. "Now whore, let's hear some of your dirtiest filthiest fantasies." She said.

"Wank that cock, mistress. Wank it all over my face." Sophie gasped, as Malene stroked my shaft.

Malene reached down and scooped up some of the spit that was covering Sophie's boobs, smearing it over my shaft she slowly wanked me.

"Mistress please, can I get a bukkake next time? I want a whole room full of men shooting their hot sticky spunk over my face." Sophie purred, staring intently at my cock.

Malene adjusted her grip, moving her hands between my legs double stroking my shaft, and pressing her lips to my ass crack. My legs began to tremble as Malene worked her tongue up my ass, her hands wanking my cock.

"Ohh yess, drill it up his ass, please! Make him shoot all that wonderful cum all over my face" Sophie gasped.

Malene held my cock tight, bell end glistening, as Tara leaned down and started suckling the knob end. Malene had her tongue right up my ass,

Tara rubbing her tongue vigorously over the tip of my cock.

"Ohh, fucking yes! Splatter my whore face pleaseeee!!" Sophie begged.

My legs were quivering as the girls worked hard, making my balls churn, I was moments away from cumming

"Fucking do it, baby. Shoot that thick hot spunk all over my dirty whore face." Sophie snarled, licking her lips.

Tara was swiping her tongue over the tip of my throbbing cock, as Malene drilled her tongue deep up my ass. My legs were quivering, and I let out a huge roar as a thick spurt of semen, rocketed from my cock.

"Yeessssss!!" Sophie squealed as it splattered over her face.

Malene held my cock firm, rubbing the pulsing head with her thumbs, Tara knelt above Sophie watching as I plastered her face with cum. My cock twitched in Malene's grasp as bolt after bolt of hot spunk shot out and splattered down over Sophie's face.

"Oh fuck, fuck yes!" she gasped, thick laces of semen covering her face, and filling her eye sockets.

My legs twitched as finally Malene milked me dry, Sophie plastered in thick white spunk. "Ohh yeah well done honey" Malene said sitting back, admiring my work. Tara got up off of Sophie's hair, and stood above her, Malene moved to join her.

"Dirty whore!" Tara said.

"Filthy, worthless piece of shit!" Malene said laughing, she spat on Sophie's face, and Tara did likewise.

"She is all yours. We are gonna get changed and go to the poolroom, when you have used her, meet us there. Make sure she cleans up before she joins us later." Malene said leaving with Tara.

"Thank you, mistress." Sophie whined as they left.

Sophie struggled to open her eyes, and look up at me. "Use me, please, use all my holes." She gasped.

My cock was raging hard again, and I knelt down between her legs. Lifting her hips I nudged my cock to her ass, it gave easily after her recent battering.

"Fuck my whore ass, fuck it good!!" She growled as I started to bugger her, Sophie was covered in my spunk, as I rammed hard up her ass. I gripped her thighs and slammed hard up her ass, my balls bashing her buttocks as I reamed her. Sophie's was snarling spunk dripping from her face as she stared at me.

"FUCK!! FUCKKKKK!!" She screamed, coming hard.

I rutted ferociously into her, my cock pounding her ass, as she shuddered and came.

"YESSSS!! YEEEEEEESSSS!! YESSSS!!" She screamed.

Slamming my cock home, my balls erupted sending hot spunk deep into Sophie's bowels. "YESSSSS FILL MY ASS WITH YOUR HOT FUCKING SPUNK!" Sophie cried as I jammed deep up her back passage. I shuddered the last of my cum up into Sophie as she shook from the endings of her orgasm.

"Fuck yeah, my ass is full of spunk. Thank you master, thank you!" Sophie gasped.

I eased from her ass and got up, my legs shaking after the vigorous anal fucking I had just given Sophie. She lay back panting, thick white streaks of cum still covering her face.

"Please, use me some more. I want to be used. This is so much fun, you just don't know how much I love this." She begged.

I dragged Sophie up by the hair and lay her on the desk, dragging her head back over the edge. I slapped my now hard cock on her face and pushed it between her lips, down into her throat. Sophie gagged and croaked on my shaft as I rammed it deep down her gullet, her hands clawed at my ass as she struggled to swallow my shaft. I fucked her face hard, my balls banging on her nose as I rutted my hard cock into her throat. Spit and slobber ran down Sophies face as I throat fucked her, I started slapping her huge swollen breasts as I fucked her face, she squealed as each thwack echoed around the room.

Sophie was now urging and puking on my cock as it invaded her neck, large blasts of puke splattered over my crotch and splattered onto the floor. Her arms were flailing wildly as I continued my oral annihilation. I gripped the sides of the table and pushed hard down her throat bending her head back even further until the back of her head was touching the side of the desk. I pushed as deeply as I could into Sophie's throat and bounced there furiously.

Her neck was bulging as my cock drilled deep, Sophie was flailing her arms now as I choked her with my cock, puking and gagging on my hard shaft. I crushed her head against the side of the desk and I rammed as furiously as I could down her throat, until eventually my balls erupted. Pumping deep in her throat my cock pulsed, hot big jets of spunk down into Sophie's gullet and belly. I could see her stomach twitching and urging as my cock delivered its cargo into her, spit bubbling from her mouth and splattering on the floor.

I eased my empty cock from her throat and stepped back, Sophie gasped in relief as I did so. Her face was awash with spit and puke, as she lay there gasping for breath. I grabbed her by the hair and she screamed as I dragged her up off the desk, pushing her down onto her knees before rubbing her face into the large poll of puke on the floor.

"FUCK!" She gasped as I ground her face into the large puddle, groping her big breasts hard with my other hand.

I pushed her head down into the pool, her hips raised, and I eased my now hard cock into her pussy. Sophie gasped as my balls reached her pussy and I was deep inside of her.

"Fuck me, fuck me like a piece of shit whore!" She groaned.

"Suck up your puke." I told her as I let go of her head and gripped her hips with both hands. I rutted her wet tight pussy hard, as Sophie slurped and gagged on her puke, I slammed hard against her soft ass cheeks, thrusting my full length inside her.

"Fuck me! Fuck me like a whore!" Sophie screamed.

Her huge tits swayed as I thrust into her cunt, harder and hard as I fucked her. Sophie was gagging up as much as she could swallow, struggling to get it down into her stomach.

"Fuck! Ohhhhh, fuck yes! YESSSSSS!!" She cried as I pounded her pussy, my hands groping her ass cheeks and hips.

"Ram it up my worthless cunt hole." She snarled going back to slurping up her puke.

I held her hips tight and rutted furiously into her pussy, my crotch slapping hard on her ass. Sophie was starting to orgasm her body shaking and quivering.

"FUCK!! FUCKK FUUUUCCKKKK!!" Sophie screamed, as I rammed her tight cunt.

Her body shook, as I slammed deep up her pussy, which clenched tight on my cock as she came.

"YESSSSS!! YESSSSS!! YESSSSSS!!" Sophie howled.

I gripped her hair with one hand pulling her head back, then began rubbing her screaming face into the puke puddle. Spanking her arse hard with my free hand I bounced her ass cheeks against my crotch as I rutted her.

"YES! YES! FUCK YESSSSS!!" She cried as I slapped her ass.

She struggled as I held her face down, slurping and sucking up the cold thick liquid. She gasped and gagged trying to keep it down. I let go of her hair clasping her hips tight to me, as my balls exploded.

"Ohhh, fuckkk!!" Sophie gasped as I flooded her pussy, with hot thick spunk.

"Fuck yes!" she gasped slurping. "Ohhhh fuck yessss"

I held her close stroking her back as I finished shooting my full load into her. Sophie had swallowed most of the puddle now and as I slid from her pussy, she collapsed onto her back.

"Fuck yeah, you filled my dirty whore pussy with your cum." She gasped panting.

"FUCK! I'm horny, seriously fucking horny." She snarled.

I moved over and lifted her legs up, bending her backwards until her feet touched the ground behind her head. Sophie gasped as I lifted her hips up into the air, spreading her ass cheeks with my hands.

"Fuck my dirty ass hole again! Pound me like the whore I am." She snarled.

I pushed against her sphincter, which gave way, my cock burrowing up her back passage. She growled as I rammed in and out hard. "OH YES" she hissed as I began to pound her ass.

I slammed repeatedly into her quivering backside, as Sophie screamed and screamed loving every thrust. Her face was red and flushed, hair all matted together sticking to her forehead.

"HARDER! HARDER!!" She screamed as her body shook, waves of orgasm rushing through her.

"YESSSSSSSS!! YESSSSSSSSS!! YESSSSS!!" She howled in ecstasy.

My balls were slapping on her ass cheeks as I drove deep down inside her, legs shaking violently as she came.

"YESSSSSSS!! YESSSSSSSS!! YESSSS!!" Sophie cried.

She lay there panting watching as I continued to rut into her ass, grinning from ear to ear. "Fucking use me baby, use my whore ass to make your balls explode." She gasped.

My cock was twitching as I thrust deep into her, and just as I was about to cum I pulled out and stood over her wanking my shaft. Sophie's eyes lit up as I aimed at her face, my cock bulging in my hand as I stroked it.

"Fucking dump that load all over my nasty slut face, honey." She teased opening her mouth and wiggling her tongue. "I want be drowned by your spunk."

Thick white jets of cum splattered down over Sophie's face, painting it white. Her eyes were drenched and a huge pool filled her open mouth as I stroked spurt after spurt from my cock.

"Fuck yes. Ohhh, fuck yes." Sophie gasped as my semen splattered over her face.

My balls stopped pumping and I flicked the last few drops down over a panting Sophie. Stepping back she unfolded herself and lay there gasping for breath, her face plastered in my spunk.

"Oh, yeah." She gasped swallowing a mouthful of my cum. "Fucking yeah!"

Sophie reached down and started to play with her pussy, shaking and whimpering as she came almost immediately.

"FUUUUUUUCCKKKKKK!" She groaned, kicking her legs abdomen twitching and shaking.

I knelt down astride the shaking Sophie, slapping my hardening cock on her tits. I reach down and grabbed her nipples pinching them tight, Sophie squealed and squirmed below me.

"UHHHHHHGGGHH!!" she gasped as I twisted them roughly. "Fuck my big tits, you filthy bastard!" She snapped.

I pressed her boobs together and pushed my hard shaft between her soft orbs, crushing her nipples between my fingers I started to fuck them, slow and steady. Sophie lifted her head up to watch as my cock poked through the top of her cleavage on every thrust. Thick cum clang to her face, dripping from her nose, and running from her eye sockets, her eyes were red and bleary as Sophie watched me fuck her tits.

"Squeeze those tits together, whore." I told her gripping her hair and twisting her head to look up at me.

"Fuuuuckkk!!" she gasped as I pulled her hair hard.

I spat in her face hard. "Nasty fucking whore." I snarled.

"I am!" Sophie whimpered. "I am I dirty little tart."

Letting go of her hair I placed my hands on hers crushing her massive tits around my pumping cock, as I drove between them harder. Sophie looked up at me, eyes open begging me to keep going. I spat on her again, and then again, she opened her mouth and I spat into that.

"Spit on my nasty face, I deserve it." Sophie gasped, as I did so again.

My cock was thumping away at her cleavage, as I fucked her massive hooters hard, Sophie jerking back and forth below me as I did so.

"Please, cum between my whore breasts." She said, as I spat into her open mouth again. "Thank you." She gasped swallowing.

My cock exploded between Sophie's tits, a huge arc of spunk flying up and splattering across her already messy face, another and another followed, as well as a generous hosing of her neck and the top of her tits. I eased back pumping a huge wash of spunk between her breasts, before finishing off by pulling Sophie's hands from her tits and coating her huge hard nipples with several squirts of semen.

"Thank you, thank you." Sophie cried as my cum covered her tits. "Thank you so much."

I eased up from Sophie, and told her it was time to go and see Malene and Tara, in the poolroom.

"Oh nooo, please give me some more, master. I am soooooo horny right now." Sophie begged.

I told her she had better get cleaned up and changed then, and meet us as soon as she could if she wanted more.I left Sophie sitting on the floor licking my cum from her huge tits, playing avidly with her big nipples as she did so.

"I will be there soon." She gasped as I left her to it.

TO BE CONTINUED

chlp
chlp
98 Followers