Four Way Fun Ch.05

Story Info
Malene Espensen gets fucked hard by Lucy and Sophie.
7.3k words
4.33
3.5k
5
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chlp
chlp
98 Followers

Starring: Malene Espensen, Sophie Howard, Lucy Pinder

Disclaimer: This story is purely fiction, it has never happened. Please keep this story to this site only, if you want to share elsewhere DM me and ask for permission.

***************

Malene eased out and moved to check on Sophie, as I stood back as well. Malene bent down, "She's fine, give her a chance and she'll come around" Malene said.

Malene and I eased Sophie up from Lucy, and laid her down on a nearby lounger. Malene kissed her softly. "Well done, whore." She said.

Turning both Lucy and Malene looked at my throbbing hard on. "Think we need to do something about that, eh Lucy?" Malene said.

Malene unstrapped her shaft and bent over onto the lounger, "Spit roast me, please." She said.

"Ass or throat?" Lucy asked, I moved around to Malene's ass, after being so close with Sophie I wanted to empty my balls.

"Open wide!" Lucy said grinning as she slapped Malene's face with the shaft.

I pressed my cock into Malenes ass, gripping her hips and driving in hard.

"Fuuuuuckkkkk!!" She gasped, before Lucy drove her shaft in as well.

I held Malene's hips and rammed hard up her ass, she bounced back against my crotch, loving it. Lucy held her hair, rutting into her gullet, spit dripping from Malene's mouth onto the tiles.

"YESSSS!! YEAAAAASSS YEAAASSSSS!" Malene howled onto the shaft as it drove into her neck.

Clawing at her ass cheeks I slammed hard into Malene, my balls bursting and boiling, I rammed ferociously inside, hot torrents of spunk flooding into Malene's asshole, holding her hips grinding closer and closer.

"Oh yeah, shoot it up her ass, baby" Lucy gasped.

Malene was cumming as I filled her butt with spunk, spit spraying around the shaft of Lucy's strap on, thick lumps splattering on the floor. My cock shot its final bolt into Malene, and I collapsed onto her, reaching around groping her breasts.

"All spent, hun." Lucy said. "Let me take over."

She eased from Malene's mouth, who gasped for air, and moved to where I was now. She rammed her shaft hard up inside Malene, her cum filled ass easily accepting the girth.

"Fuck Lucy, you know me too well." Malene croaked. "Fucking pummel my ass hole."

Lucy held Malene's hips whilst rutting hard into her, crotch slapping on her ass cheeks with every thrust. Malene was tossing her hair, relishing Lucy's work, her huge breasts swaying below her body.

"FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YEAAAAAAASSSS!!" Malene howled.

"Cum for me, cum for me you dirty Danish whore!" Lucy panted as Malene shook.

"YEASSSSSSS!! YEASSSSSSS!! YEAAASSSSS!!" she cried.

"MORE! MORE!! MORE!!" Malene howled as Lucy pounded her asshole, the blonde was looking back over her shoulder grinning at her.

Lucy took hold of Malene's hair with one hand, gathering it up into a pigtail, and tugged her head back. Malene squealed as her hair was pulled, but she was grinning as well clearly enjoying the pain.

"Fucking take it, bitch." Lucy gasped as she slammed her crotch hard against Malene's ass, rutting deeply into her bowels.

"YES! YESSS!! YESSSS!!" Malene snarled, as Lucy slapped her ass hard every time she thrust into Malene.

I moved around in front of her, my cock now hard, Malene was revelling in her spanking as her backside was pounded hard. "Wank for me!" She cried out. "I want it all over my face."

Lucy gripped her hair with both hands and bent her head further up, as I straddled the lounger, stroking my cock in front of Malene's face. She gripped either side of the lounger and stared up at me eyes begging me to cum.

"FUCK! FUCK!! FUUUUCKKK!!" Malene screamed her body shaking as she came, her eyes never left me though watching my cock intently.

"Fucking cover the whore!" Lucy gasped ramming her hips harder and harder.

Malene opened her mouth wiggling her tongue. "Feed me your spunk, baby." She gasped.

I looked down and spat into her open mouth. "Ohhh, nasty." She gasped grinning.

Again I spat on her face, this time over her forehead. "Oh baby, that's so nasty." Malene gasped.

Lucy tugged her hair again, and she cried out, "FUCK!" just as my cock erupted.

Thick white spunk splattered over her nose and into her right eye, Malene never flinched as the hot cum roped her face. My white jizz coated her face as she was buggered by Lucy, jerking forwards to accept each hot fountain.

"Oh, yes baby, thank you!" She gasped, her eyes still open thick pools of semen swimming in spunk.

My cock finally finished, and I flicked the last few drops from the tip over Malene. She was plastered, her face awash with cum, Lucy let go of her hair, slapping her ass hard.

"Turn around, whore. Let me see you." Lucy said.

Malene looked back over her shoulder, Lucy smiled as she saw what a mess Malene was in. "Oh, look at you." She said.

Lucy eased the shaft from Malene's ass, "Oh..." She sighed disappointed.

"Oh, don't worry." Lucy said. "I just want to see your spunk drenched face while I pound your ass some more. Turnover and lay down."

Malene lay back on the lounger, as Lucy approached her, spreading her legs. Without warning Lucy thrust her huge shaft back into Malene's asshole, she gasped as her sphincter was burst open.

"OHHHHH FUCKKK!!" She cried, as Lucy held her legs apart and started to fuck her butt.

"FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK MY WHORE ASSS!!" Malene shrieked.

Lucy was thrusting vigorously into Malene, her own huge boobs bouncing as she got a good rhythm going. I could see Malene's stomach twitching as a powerful orgasm pulsed through her.

"FUUUUCCCKKKKK!! FUUUUUCKKKKKK!!" Malene screamed.

Malene had her arms up above her head clutching the top of the lounger, as Lucy fucked her ass. She was screaming and crying as she came hard.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCKKKKKKKK!!" she cried, her big titties jiggling up and down.

Lucy bent over until she was above Malene's face, her hips hammering home as Malene shuddered and bucked orgasming hard.

"Fucking dirty whore, you spat all over Sophie, how do you fucking like it!" Lucy gasped, spitting a large gob of thick white spit onto Malene's face.

Malene snarled as she came, Lucy spitting a second and third wad onto her face.

"FUUUCKKKKKKKKKK!! YEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" Malene cried.

"Fucking more, spit on me, in my mouth!" Malene snarled opening her mouth wide and waggling her tongue at Lucy.

Lucy coughed up another dose and spat it over Malene's face, she was sneering and looking up at Lucy with fire in her eyes. My cock was rock hard again, and Malene had spotted it, "Wank off all over Sophie's face." she gasped, as Lucy eased up and stood, Malene wrapping her legs around Lucy's waist.

"Oh yeah, when the slut wakes up she should be plastered in it." Lucy added.

I stood above Sophie wanking my cock, watching Lucy and Malene. Lucy had hold of Malene's nipples pinching each nipple and lifting her big juicy breasts up. Malene gasped as Lucy bounced them furiously together, watching Malene as she cried in pleasure and pain.

"You fucking love it Malene, you love it hard and rough don't you?" Lucy teased, letting go of Malene's nipples and spanking her right boob hard.

"FUCK! YES!" Malene cried as Lucy spanked her breasts hard, loud thwacks as she whacked each one.

My cock exploded over Sophie's face, thick spunk splattering her, coating her eyes, and clinging to her hair. Lucy was once again swinging Malene's tits around by the nipples she screwed up her face squealing and snorting.

"Fucking do it honey, cover her!" Lucy said as I came all over Sophie. Malene was gasping as Lucy bounced her balloon tits together, whilst spitting on them.

I left Sophie on the lounger walking over to Lucy and Malene, eager to join them. Lucy let go of Malene's tits and stood up. "Look at the filthy whore, laying here a huge fake cock in her ass." She said prodding her crotch against Malene.

"Fuck yeah Lucy, I love it!" Malene said grinning.

"I think you should shut the fuck up and lick his ass hole while I suck him off." Lucy snapped.

I straddled the lounger, Malene lifting her head up driving her tongue up into my ass, Lucy bent down and hovered my limp shaft between her lips. I was almost instantly hard, Lucy gagging on my cock as it expanded into her throat.

Malene was avidly licking my asshole as Lucy gagged on my shaft, spit was running over my balls dripping onto Malene's tits. Lifting her head Lucy croaked, "Enough!" before pulling me to one side.

She gripped Malene's thighs again, and started fucking her ass hard, leaning she coughed up a huge spit wad, which she spat hard over Malene's face. The thick glob splattered on her forehead, and clang to her hair, wide eyed, slightly shocked she grinned as it dripped down her face.

"Fucking ream my asshole, Lucy. Treat me like the filthy bitch you know I am." She said.

"Spit on her as well, babe." Lucy said to me.

I spat down a large wad all over her smiling face, she spluttered and gasped as Lucy rutted into her ass. She held Malene's thighs and pounded her hard, i spat on her face again, "Oh fuck, you dirty bastard." Malene gasped looking up, my fresh spit ball gluing her left eye shut.

"FUCK!" Malene cried, her body starting to twitch as she came again.

"Go on you filthbag, cum for me!" Lucy gasped.

Malene held her own thighs as well, fingers clenched as she shook, a ferocious orgasm hitting her.

"YEASSSSSS!! YESSSSSSS!! YESSS!!" She screamed.

I spat on her face as she screwed it up in ecstasy, before slapping my hard cock on her juddering tits. Lucy spat on her again, as she kept pumping away into Malene's asshole.

"YEASSSSS!! YEASSSSSSS!! YESSSSSSS!!" Malene howled.

Lucy straightened up and kept thrusting, but slowly and steadily into Malene, who collapsed back onto the lounger panting hard. Reaching up she stroked my hard cock, "need some help baby" she gasped.

"Fucking noisy bitch." Sophie said, we turned to see her sitting on the lounger, trying to blink her cum drenched eyes open. "Shit, you came on my face while I was out!" She snapped.

"My idea." Malene replied laughing.

"You will pay Malene, you will pay." Sophie replied.

"You back in the game, Soph?" Lucy asked jabbing her crotch against Malene's ass.

"Hell yeah" Sophie replied, getting up and fastening a nearby strap on to her crotch. Sitting back down she beckoned Malene, "Come and sit here, bitch." She said stroking her fourteen inch shaft.

Lucy eased out from Malene, and helped her up, she walked over to Sophie and turned around. Sophie guided her hips as until her asshole pressed onto the shaft, sitting down she gasped as the whole length eased into her back passage.

"Oh fuck, it's big!" Malene panted as she finally sat on Sophie's lap.

I walked over and presented my throbbing cock to Malene, who reached up slowly stroking it, before pulling it to her lips. She sucked avidly on my cock as Sophie reached around to play with her big boobs.

"Oh suck him off, Malene. Gobble his spunk down." Lucy teased sitting next to Sophie.

Lucy leaned over and kissed Sophie, softly licking my spunk from her face, Sophie returned the kiss and let Lucy clean her up.

Malene had my whole shaft in her throat now, nose pressed to my stomach, she gagged and gagged, her throat swallowing over and over. Sophie was pinching her nipples ferociously as Lucy and her kissed.

My balls were bursting, and I gripped Malene's hair roughly, pulling her head down, thrusting hard into her throat, I fucked her face viciously, as she flailed her arms, clutching at my abdomen and hips. Fighting her off I drove harder and harder down her throat, until I exploded.

"Fucking do it!" Sophie urged.

I held her hair tight and pulled her face to my crotch, hot spurt of semen flooding down her throat into her belly. Her fists bashed on my hips as she struggled to take the hot thick spunk. Hot breath blasted my belly as finally I emptied my balls into her gullet, Sophie and Lucy looking on.

"Oh yeah, that was nasty." Sophie said grinning.

I held her head to my cock after I had finished, not letting her go, Malene tried to pull away, snorting and gasping as I gagged her some more.

"Ohhhhh nice, make the whore struggle." Lucy said.

I made Malene fight and struggle on my cock for a couple of minutes before releasing her, she gasped and choked for breath. All the time Sophie was banging her hard up the ass, Lucy pinching her nipples, shaking her tits vigorously.

"FUCK!" She screamed as she got her breath back. "FUUUUUCKKKK!!"

Her body was shaking as she came, I could see a look of anger and lust in her eyes.

"YESSSSSSSS!! YESSSSSSS YESSSS!!" Malene screamed.

"Cum, you slut." Lucy purred swinging Malene's massive tits around by the nipples, slapping them together hard.

"FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!" Malene cried, her body taught and quivering.

Lucy leaned down and gently sucked Malene's nipples, kissing and sucking on them, Malene sat on Sophie's shaft, panting and gasping as she calmed from her orgasm.

"Oh yeah, oh sooo good. I wanna be nasty now, really nasty." Malene panted, easing up off the shaft.

She tossed a cushion from the lounger down onto the tiles and knelt down onto it, looking up at us she said. "I want a spit bukkake." grinning she continued. "As much spit, and maybe spunk, as you can in the next 15 minutes"

"Ohh you filth bag." Sophie said standing up and walking over to her. "You are gonna enjoy this as well!"

Lucy gripped Malene's hair tugging her head back roughly, she spat in her face "Oh you fucking want it whore!" she snarled.

Sophie Dribbled a thick spit wad down onto Malene's forehead, she stared up at it as it slowly dripped down. Lucy fastened another strap-on to her crotch, and Sophie bent over to suck on it.

"yeah Sophie, suck it deep get a nice mouthful of spit for Malene." Lucy gasped, spitting on Malene at the same time.

I stroked my cock, bending down and adding another thick wad of spit to Malene's face, she opened her mouth waggling her tongue, "in my mouth baby, let me taste your nasty spit" she gasped. Obliging her I dribbled another wad down between her eager lips.

Sophie moved from Lucy's crotch to Malene, a huge spitball splattering her face, clinging to her nose, and right eye. Malene blinked her eye open the strand stretched across her eyelash, looking up at a grinning Sophie.

"Ohhh nasty." Lucy said, squatting in front of me.

Sophie had 2 fingers in her throat, dribbling down over Malene's face, as she bent backwards reveling in the deluge. Lucy was deep-throating my cock, grinding her neck onto my shaft, as she tried to generate as much spit as she could.

"Oh, drown me girls. Drown me in your spit." Malene spluttered, as Lucy lifted her head from my shaft and spat a thick glob up over Malene's face and tits.

Lucy stroked my throbbing shaft hard. "You ready to cum honey?" She asked.

I nodded, and she led me by my cock around to behind Malene. Lucy gripped my shaft and rubbed the tip on Malene's forehead, as she bent backwards to look up at me.

"Like that..." Lucy said softly, as she and Sophie stood facing me.

They bent down and took turns gobbing thick spitballs onto Malene's face, I stroked my cock until hot cum blasted out, streaking down over Malene's forehead, and eyes.

Malene somehow kept her eyes wide open staring up at me as her sockets were flooded with spunk, "Fucking drown me" she gasped, as Lucy and Sophie kept spitting over her face and tits.

"Nasty Whore!" Sophie snapped gobbing over her tits, "Nasty, Nasty WHORE!"

Lucy coughed up a large flemmy wad and spat it over Malene's face, clinging to her semen coated forehead and cheek.

My cock stopped its eruptions and I bent over spitting on her face like Lucy and Sophie were. "Oh, fuck yeah!" Malene growled, reveling in her deluge.

"Fucking do it Sophie, DO IT!" She snarled as Sophie coughed up another wad.

Lucy had a huge dildo and was ramming it down her throat, bringing up floods of sticky mucus and spitting them onto Malene, who knelt there, fingers rubbing her pussy.

"Fucking enjoying it Soph?" She gasped, spluttering. "Getting your revenge?"

"What fucking revenge? You love it, you warped bitch." Sophie replied spitting in her hair.

"FUCK YESSSSSS!" Malene squealed, shuddering. Her fingers were drilling into her cunt, thumb working her clit.

Her eyes rolled back into their sockets, through the pools of spit and spunk that filled them. Lucy stood above her dribbling thick strands all over her face, as she screamed coming hard.

"YESSSSS!! FUUUCKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSS!!" Malene cried.

She coughed and choked as some of Lucy's spit fell into her open mouth, catching her throat.

"Ohh yeah, choke on it, bitch." Sophie gasped.

My cock was throbbing hard again, Sophie spotted it. "Look Lucy, something to suck on." She said.

I stood above Malene for a second time, Sophie leant over and started to suck my cock, trusting it rapidly down her throat. Quickly spit started to dribble down over Malene, getting faster and faster.

Lucy was spitting between my legs coating Malene's back, making her long blonde hair cling to her back.

"Yes, yes baby, fuck her throat!!" Malene gasped in excitement, watching me ram my cock in and out through her bleary eyes.

I held Sophie's hair and rutted fiercely into her, spit was drooling down over Malene like a river, as Sophie urged and croaked on my shaft. Brutally I fucked Sophie's throat, balls banging against her chin on every thrust.

"Hold still, babe." Lucy gasped, spreading my ass cheeks, licking my ass.

Sophie continued to deep throat herself, while I stood there, Lucy sucking on my ass, dribbling onto Malene.

"Fucking cum again baby" Malene begged "Cover me in more spunk!"

Lucy spat on her forehead again, while Sophie's thick mucus splattered over her face and chin. Sophie was grinding her throat onto my shaft, nose pressed tight to my belly, hot breath blasting from her nostrils.

"Pleeeeaaaaaasssse" Malene begged.

My hands gripped Sophie's hair, and I slammed ferociously deep down her throat, Lucy sat behind us, spitting down Malene's face, as I throat fucked Sophie. My balls bashed her chin, as my head rutted over and over down her neck, long string spit strands oozing over Malene.

"Spunk for me baby, blow all that lovely spunk over me." Malene spluttered.

My balls were churning as I let go of Sophie, and pulled my cock from her throat, wanking my slick shaft, thick pulse of semen erupted, splattering down Malene's face. Clinging to her spit covered forehead, and nose, pooling in her already full eye sockets.

"YES, YES BABY YEASSSS!!" Malene cried, her body shaking coming hard.

Her eyes were wide open in the deep pools of spit and cum, I doubted she could actually see much, but the fact she could keep them open was impressive.

"FUCK!! FUCK!! FUCKKKK!!" She screamed, as the last few drops of semen, splattered on her face.

"You are filth!" Sophie gasped spitting down her tits. "Utter filth!!"

Lucy and Sophie sat on the lounger, spitting over Malene, who knelt panting as gasping, her face, tits, hair were all caked in a thick layer of spit andcum, glistening all over.

"Oh fuck, brilliant girls! Sophie can you get the camera please, I want a record of how I looked."

Sophie quickly went and got the camera returning and snapping off several shots.

"You really are filthy Malene, how the fuck can you keep your eyes open, they must sting like fuck." Lucy said.

"Fucking love it!" She snarled back. "Makes me feel so dirty and horny."

"Now girls, please clean me up and spit it all into some glasses. I am gonna drink the lot down in a bit." Malene said.

"True slut." Sophie said in awe.

Lucy and Sophie set about sucking every drop of spit and spunk from Malene's body, spitting it into several pint glasses they had gathered. Malene trembled, her fingers still working her clit, obviously highly aroused by this.

chlp
chlp
98 Followers