Four Weeks

Story Info
I spend four weeks at a lake with my friend Jenn.
1k words
3.18
26.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other day I went to a lake resort with a friend of mine, named Jenn. Here is my description of the events at that lake.

Jenn was that kind of person. Early developer, which obviously made her one of the popular girls. Unlike a typical popular girl, however, she took a liking to me, a somewhat nerdy, shy girl. This was awesome for me, it meant I never got bullied throughout high school. I did however develop quite an affection for Jenn, one that came to full effect that summer by the lake.

My bodily transformation did not come until I was 19, but I would say Jenn and me are now comparable in body shape and prettiness, her only outshining me by sheer confidence and a slightly larger cup size.

But, now for the events at the lake. We would be there for four weeks, in the middle of summer. It was unbelievably hot, which meant that as soon as we found our cabin we slipped out of our clothes and went to put on our bikini's. Jenn went to our bags and fetched hers, then went through my bag to find mine.

I was already naked, and we didn't bother to close the curtains so I asked what took her so long. She said she couldn't find my bikini, which was strange, because I could have sworn I packed it.

I thought by now at least 5 guys had walked past our window, but I didn't care. I kind of liked the excitement.

I went over to Jenn and inspected my bag, looking for my swimsuit. She backed off to put on her bikini. I said I couldn't find it either, so I'd just put on a bra and panties. She said that would ruin the cloth, so I'd better just go naked. I wanted to protest, but my adoration for Jenn made me unable to defy her.

Going out to the beach felt uneasy, but Jenn had a quick pace, so I focused mainly to keep up, distracting me from my nakedness. When we got to the beach I felt many eyes upon me, but no-one had said anything yet. I wanted to go swimming to cover myself up a bit, but she said she didn't feel like swimming so we stayed on the beach.

Although the beach as a whole was fairly empty, an unusual amount of people had decided that the best spot to sit on the beach was around our towels. I decided just to lay down and put on my sunglasses, so I could spy on everyone around me doing the same back at me. The group of guys that had gathered around us spent about half the time 'looking in the distance' just above me, and about half 'checking their phone'. a few of them didn't even turn their sound off to hide the clicking sound of the camera.

Jenn turned to me and said this was the hottest thing she ever saw anyone do, which made me extremely happy and more than a little turned on, which I already was. I said I really liked doing it. She said okay and then went on to say she forgot her sunglasses at the cabin, though I knew she had them in her bag. She said she would fetch them and that I should remain here in the meantime. I nodded.

Alone, the excitement intensified. I looked down to see a young man laying in such a way that he was either intently staring at the top of a tree, or examining my pussy. Almost without thinking I raised my knees and spread my legs to give him a better view. After laying like that for a while, I decided to have a drink from the water bottle I brought. I turned to lay on my stomach and raised myself up on my knees and my elbows. Reaching down into the bag, I made sure to arch my back in a way that would reveal my lips to anyone standing behind me. It felt amazing.

When Jenn returned, she explained that she didn't need her sunglasses, she went to the cabin to do something else. Without so much as a smirk, she told me she got rid of all of my clothes, so that I had to spend the rest of the four weeks naked. I simply nodded and lay back down. I looked serene, but my heart was pounding and my mind was racing. A whole four weeks naked. It would have seemed like hell, but now I saw that there was nothing more heavenly.

The day went on, which included more time at the beach, a bit of hiking and shopping for groceries. It all felt so much better with everyone staring at me, I wished I'd done this sooner. At the end of the first day we took a shower and went to bed.

The following morning, I got up a little early. I went to the kitchen to make breakfast, only to be greeted by two people already at my window, seeming to work out a hiking route. While the eggs were busy being cooked, I decided to see if there was anything to read or do in here.

The first cupboard I opened was empty, as were the two following. The fourth one, however, had more interesting contents. Jenn 'got rid' of all my clothes, putting them in a cupboard in the very cabin I stayed in. I chuckled and 'got rid' of my clothes yet again, because I didn't even want them found at this point.

as the weeks went on, more people saw me and I grew more and more accustomed to being watched. At the same time, the people grew more and more accustomed to me.

When it was time to leave, Jenn gave me back my clothes, saying I should cover up before going into the city. I agreed, reaching in to the pile of clothes. I retrieved a sheer summer dress and put it on. Jenn smiled and said 'Okay, off we go then'.