Four Wild and Crazy Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applevalyan
applevalyan
1,332 Followers

The show ended a few minutes later and all four of us giggled and laughed at what we had just done. I think we were all a little tipsy. We all agreed that we had never thought of doing these naughty things on our little vacation but that we were having so much fun that we would continue to have naughty fun during our trip. I admitted to that being the first time I purposely let a man see my pussy but that it had been so much fun that I knew it would not be the last time I flashed a stranger my pussy. We got to our room and I immediately kicked of my shoes and pulled off my dress and flopped across the bed naked. Ashleigh laughed at me and said, "So that's how we are sleeping tonight, are we?"

I drunkenly said, "Why not! This is how I normally sleep in my on bed. I find it a lot more relaxing and more comfortable. I hate having a shirt twist around my body during the night causing me to wake up." This is true because I have been sleeping nude more and more since I discovered my love of being nude and my streak of exhibitionism.

Ashleigh said, "Don't preach to me girl, I have also tried sleeping nude a few times and I found I also like doing it whenever I'm in a naughty mood. So I'll sleep nude with you as long as you keep your hands to yourself!" Laughing as she made that last remark.

I then looked at the other two and asked what they were wearing to bed. Becky pulled off her dress and said, "I've never slept nude before but I think I want to give it a try. I just hope Miss America here can behave herself tonight."

"ME!" Coco said, "Who woke me up this morning with her hand on my tit!"

"I was asleep when I did it. I didn't mean to." Becky responded.

Then Coco said, "Truth is I didn't mind, it felt nice, almost as good as when a boy feels me up."

That got all of us going, talking about boys and getting felt up and the like. We've all hear and told these stories to each other before. We've be telling each other our dirty little secrets for years not. We all knew when each other lost their virginity and to whom. But it was so much more fun slightly drunk and naked. It was almost 2am before we all got into our beds, naked!

I awoke just after sunrise, we failed to close the curtains to the balcony and the sun was shining on my face. I could look out over the rail and see rooftops. We were in port. Then I noticed a warm arm around my waist, and a pair of tits on my back, it felt nice. So I slowly reached back and placed my hand on her hip. I moved it around a bit and I heard her moan and then she started to pull her arm away. I pressed my arm down on top of hers and told her it was alright and to leave it there if she wanted. She then reach further around and took hold of me and gave me a hug from behind. I just naturally gave a soft moan. I then calmly reached down for her hand and placed it on my tit. It felt good I knew I just had to return the favor. I rolled to my right until I was face to face with Ashleigh. I brought my hands up to her breast the same time she brought hers up to mine. I had never ever even thought about fooling around with another girl before and now I was doing it and it felt nice.

We both looked at each other and kissed. Ashleigh's lips were so soft. We kissed awhile and squeezed and fondled each others tits. I then had a strong urge to pee, so I told her so and went to the bathroom. Ashleigh was naked out on the balcony when I return so I joined her nude also. She said she was sorry for touching me. I told her I was alright with it as long as she wasn't upset with me touching her. She said she wasn't and gave me naked hug. About that time we heard a 'whoo-hoo' from down below. I hadn't even thought about us being naked outside in port until then I looked down at a couple guys looking up at us. I waved to them and after they waved back, we went back inside and closed the curtains and crawled back into bed. I kissed her and then when down and sucked on her tits a while then she sucked on mine a bit. I started to play with my pussy as she sucked on my tits. Before long I had one hand on her tits as I fingered myself, she was doing the same. When we finish we heard moaning from the other bed. This was going to be a very interesting cruise indeed!

We decided to go into port after we ate breakfast. We all agreed to wear short sundresses into town and have fun flashing unsuspecting locals. But I didn't make it that far before I flashed someone; I was the last to get dressed because I was the last one to shower and get to use the mirror to fix my hair. I told the rest to go on and get a good table and that I would be along in a few minutes. I decided to take the stairs to the main dinning room to meet the girls. It was only three decks up and it was quicker than waiting for the elevator. I had only made it up one deck and starting up the next flight of steps when door to that deck opened. It was two college age guys heading up to breakfast also. I had just turn to start the next flight up when I heard one guy tell the other that he had seen my bare ass when I turn the corner. I quickly knew I wanted to flash my bare ass at them some more. At the top of the third landing I kinda 'accidentally' dropped my purse as I opened the door. I slowly bent from the waist to pick it up and looked back to see them stopped at the landing just below me staring at my bare ass and pussy. I calmly picked up my purse and went hunting for my friends and left the guys standing on that landing with a look of disbelief in their eyes. I told them all what had just happen and we all had a good laugh when the same two guys slowly walked by our table looking at me. We all thought they were cute and I hoped I could run into them later on somewhere.

We had a lot of fun in town and all got to flash a little bare ass a couple times. We didn't buy anything because we didn't have that much extra money with us. But being girls we had a lot of fun window shopping. We made our way back to the ship around noon. Had something to eat and put on our bikinis and went back to the topless deck to sun.

I wore just my new 'Wicked Weasel' g-string bottom with just a t-shirt over it. No one had seen me put it on so when I whipped off my t-shirt, they were all surprised how small it was. I have always been well trimmed down below so I could wear my little bikinis but I shaved myself bald before leaving for this cruise so I could wear this one. Just like before, we soon drew a small crowd of guys around us. I know I was enjoying showing my bare tits to all the guys and I suspect the other girls were enjoying displaying their tits as well. But I was now getting a lot of the attention because I was as close to naked you could probably get and not get into trouble. One of the guys asked me if the suit was see-thru when it got wet. I told him I didn't know, and then Becky said we needed to find out. She pulled a bottle of water from her bag and poured it directly on my light blue bottoms right in front of everybody. And YES! they were transparent when wet. Ashleigh said loud enough so all close by could hear that my slit could easily be seen now that they were wet. I was trembling inside; I was about to cum right there in front of everybody. I almost came when Becky poured that cold water again directly onto my already excited pussy, and now knowing I was all but naked almost sent me over the edge. I wanted to touch myself so bad, I needed to cum. So I said out loud, "Oh fuck it!" I reached down and rubbed myself in front of about a dozen people and after a few strokes and I came, Hard!

When I came down, I was so embarrassed at what I had just done, I grabbed my t-shirt and pulled it on and left for my room without saying anything. I heard Ashleigh say that she had better go after me to see if I was alright and that she might be back later. By the time Ashleigh got to the room, I was naked, lying on the bed frigging myself vigorously. Ashleigh came over and sat next to me, leaned over and started to suck and rub my titties. I came big time a couple minutes later and then gave Ashleigh a big kiss. She asked if I was alright. I said I was now. I told her what happened up top surprised me. I never knew being that much exposed in public would affect me so strongly and that I needed to get myself off again as soon as possible.

I put my tiny g-string back on as I told Ashleigh I needed to go back up top to work on my tan again. Ashleigh asked if I had another suit like that as she wondered if what it would be like to wear something so small in public. I told her I didn't have another suit like this one but that I did have a pair of black g-string panties she could probably get away with if she was willing to try. She told me to get them and let her look at them. I did and she said that they were thicker than my swimsuit bottom I was now wearing. She took her string tie bikini bottom off and slid on my panties. She looked good in them and I told her so. She looked in the mirror and said she like them and told me to put on my top and to go back up top with her.

There were only a couple guys left when we got back. I told everyone I was a lot better now and to let's get more sun. Ashleigh told me to get on my stomach and she would lotion up my back then I could do hers. She did my entire back even doing my ass twice because it was so white she said. I saw her take a deep breath as she removed her shirt. Becky and Coco asked where she got the g-string bottom and she told them from me. They asked if I had anymore and I said 'No' which was true. I proceeded to lotion up Ashleigh's back and bare ass.

About this time I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, I had my back turned to the steps, bent over putting lotion on Ashleigh. This meant my basically bare ass was facing the stairs. I heard the steps stop and an "Oh my God!" I looked back and there were my two admirers form the stairs this morning. I finished with Ashleigh and turn to face them and said hello to them. One of them said, "Didn't we see you this morning?"

I smiled and said, "Yes you did, a lot of me as I remember. But now you're getting to see even more of me."

"By the way, these are my friends, Ashleigh, Coco, and Becky. My name is Summer." They said their names were Mike and Jeff. We found out they lived in a town near ours, only about 30 miles from where we lived. We ended spending a lot of time with Mike and Jeff the rest of the cruise. After we started turning pink again, we again make our way back to the cabin to shower and get ready for dinner. We still had a couple hours till dinner so we all hung around the room naked and even going out onto the balcony naked a few times to see if anyone could see us naked. We all dress in short dresses again for dinner and then went to the main theater for a very funny version of the 'newlywed not so newlywed game'. I laughed so hard I could have peed in my pants if I had been wearing some.

After the show I told my friends I was going back to my room to put on my new club dress and I would meet them at the dance club. The dress was a tight, white spandex number and practically backless. It was also very short. I knew if I wasn't careful I would be showing my ass all night. I wasn't sure if I would wear this dress or not when I bought it. Then after running around the mall in just that halter dress, I knew I could. I was then planning on wearing thong panties or a g-string under it, not really caring if people seen the bare cheeks of my ass. And now I am going pantyless and hoping people will see my bare ass. I promised Mike and Jeff to dance with them tonight if they showed up. Won't they be surprised when they find out I am naked under this little dress?

My dress had to be shortest dress in there that night. It was almost dark in there, except for all the flashing lights. The music was good and loud. I found my friends and with them were Mike and Jeff. Mike quickly asked me to dance. He said he liked my little dress was. Then I told him that didn't have a thing on under it either. His eyes got wide. And then I told him that if he didn't believe me, he could always check to see if I was lying. I saw his smile get bigger as he pulled me closer. I felt his hand slide down my ass as I ground my pussy against his leg. I then felt his warm fingers against the bare skin of my ass cheeks. Then one of his hands wandered around to the front, I pull away from him a bit to give him more access. When I felt his fingers against my wet, hot sex spot, I said, "I told you so, but I'm glad you didn't believe me. I like the way you found out better." I then told him that none of my friends were wearing panties or bras tonight.

I danced with Jeff the next dance. He must have been watching his buddy dance with me. His hand went straight to my ass. I felt him bare most of my ass as he ran his hand all the way to my waist. Then his hands came around front to my pussy and he quickly shoved a finger in my pussy. He said my pussy was sopping wet. I told him I was as horny as hell too and needed a good fucking. He said he would be willing to give his best. I asked if he had any condoms with him. He said he did not. I told him I was sorry but no condoms, no pussy. We all teased those guys all night. It was fun being felt up in public. I think part of my ass was exposed most of the night, but I didn't care. I was having fun.

We decide we had done enough teasing for one night to Mike and Jeff and we girls decide to let them take us back to their room for some more fun. I wasn't going to let them fuck me without any protection but I was not going to let them suffer either. I wanted to suck on a cock tonight and let them cum in my mouth. I had one more surprise for Mike and Jeff. Just before we got to their room, I removed my dress and walked the last hundred feet or so to their room naked. All the girls were half naked or better before they got their room door open. I was on my knees and unzipping Mikes' pants before the door was closed. Mike and Jeff were troopers; they gave all of us a load to swallow that night. While I was sucking off Mike, Coco was sitting on his face having her pussy eaten and Becky was sitting on Jeff's face as Ashleigh sucked him off, then after they came, we switched places. What surprised them the most was after Ashleigh sucked Jeff off and I sucked Mike off, we kissed and combined their cum in our mouths before we split it up and swallowed it.

The next morning I was awaken by moaning from the next bed. Coco and Becky were going at it. Ashleigh was not in bed with me, I seen her out on the balcony, naked, masturbating. I went to the bathroom to pee then stopped at the other girls' bed and gave them both a kiss before joining Ashleigh on the balcony. We were in another port this morning. I leaned over and gave her a kiss as I squeezed her tits, then sat across from her and started to play with my pussy as I watched her and the people walking around down below on the pier. After Ashleigh came, she got up and took my hand and led me to our bed. She kissed me and started using her fingers on me. Next thing I knew all three girls were kissing me, sucking my tits, and finger fucking me. I came like never before. We all took turns being the recipient of the kisses and hands of three at a time.

We all showered and cleaned up for breakfast and got dressed for another day in town. I told the other girls there was one thing I wanted to buy in town today. They asked what, I smiled and said, "Condoms!" They all agreed that it would be a good buy. I said, "From now on I will never leave home without some in my purse." They all agreed that that would be a smart move for all of us to do, because you never know when you may get lucky and find a nice hard cock to ride.

After a successful shopping trip which we found our condoms and a couple more pair of tiny g-string panties for the other girls to wear on the topless deck, we all got ourselves ready to return to the topless deck. This time we all wore t-shirts that did not cover up our asses as we made our way to the topless deck. We got a few strange looks and mean remarks from the older women, but were expecting those. Fuck them if they don't like it, I'm enjoying showing my bare ass.

There weren't that many people up there this morning, a lot were still on port. But tomorrow was another day at sea and it would be packed, so we decided to just get a few hours of sun on our bodies and returned to our room. We started fooling around as soon as we got up there. I started it by getting all the girls to put lotion all over my body as I stood before them. Before I knew it, one of them had pulled my bottoms down to my knees as another lotioned up my pussy inserting a finger while they did it. I just stepped out of by bottoms and spread my legs to give better access. We all took turns getting lotioned up and fingered in the open air and sun. We were all completely naked and a bit horny by the time we were done lotioning up. No one was in a hurry to put our tiny bottoms back on, so we remained nude for almost three hours up there. Only a half dozen people or so noticed we were nude.

Coco was the first to shower off the sweat and lotion once we returned to the room and then me. We just naturally gravitated to each other and started making out. Since we were all now wearing g-string on deck we all had shaved our pussies bald. I loved how nice and smooth they looked and just had to see if it was smooth to my tongue. I have been curious to what a pussy would taste and feel like for the last couple days now and I wanted to find out now. We ended up in a 69 position. I found I liked pussy almost as much as a nice hard cock and I have always enjoyed having my pussy eaten ever since I let my first boyfriend do it.

It was late afternoon before we exited out room dressed in halter tops and short-shorts this time. I was wearing an almost sheer halter top and tight jean short-shorts. You couldn't see through their tops as much as you could with mine but you could tell they were braless by the pointy nipples. We decided to skip dinner in the main dining room tonight and have a burger and fries and pizza at the snack bar.

Mike and Jeff showed up just as we were getting ready to leave. They said they had a lot of fun last night and wondered if we could do it again. I quickly said "No" before any of the others had a chance to answer. "Because", I said pausing a couple seconds for effect. "We bought condoms this morning and I don't know about the rest of the girls but I need a good fucking. It's just a shame you don't have a couple more friends to join in."

Jeff smiled and said, "Who said we didn't come along with a couple more friends. In fact there are six of us in our group. We just don't hang around together all the time. If you like we could arrange for you to meet them tonight at the dance club."

We all smiled and said almost in unison, "Bring them on!"

While getting ready for dinner that night we were all excited at the prospect of getting royally fucked that night. I wore a short bright red, very deep plunge front, backless to waist halter dress. From the waist line at the back of the dress to the hem of the dress was only about 12 inches, like it just barely covered my bare bottom. The skirt part also was snug around the hips, while the top just loosely hung there. If I bent over, the top would fall away from my body, easily exposing both of my tits from the sides. Also my tits were very easy to grab hold of if someone was willing to take the chance and I was hoping some would. All the girls wore halter dresses that night hoping for a little hands roaming action. We all talked about all the sexual possibilities that night and we all agreed that almost anything we could think about was a definite possibility that we all would be willing to try everything at least once.

applevalyan
applevalyan
1,332 Followers