Four Years Later

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stood up, and without saying a word, she took my hand and led me up the stairs and to her bedroom. Along the way, I pinched my arm a few times to make sure that I wasn't dreaming, and stared ahead of me at the madwoman, who had just been crying, but was now leading me away from the ground floor, where she had cried, where the fight that made her cry had taken place.

Even though nobody was home, Helen shut the door to her room after she'd pulled me in, pushed me against the door, and flung herself against me. Being knocked against the door hurt a little bit more than I'd anticipated, but when Helen planted her lips over mine again, I forgot all about the pain. I kept my eyes open as wide as I could manage, and saw her close her beautiful blue eyes, and felt her wrap her right leg around my left leg. I thought to myself, "this can't be happening", but my body contradicted my thoughts when my arms involuntarily wrapped around Helen, holding her tightly against me, my fingers gliding up and down her back, just stopping at the small of her back before running back up toward her hair.

She pulled away from me, reached her arms out to be, as if beckoning me to follow her. She then turned away, sauntered over to her bed, sat down, gave me that look again, and patted the bed next to her. I had no control over myself anymore, and I found myself walking over to her, sitting down next to her. She turned to me, put her arms around me, and put her lips up to my ear.

"I want to be with you, Scott. Right now," she whispered, almost unintelligibly. Yet, she still managed to get her point across, as my arms made their way behind her.

"I want to be with you, too. I can't believe we're doing this. You're so beautiful," I whispered back. The moment I said the word "beautiful", she let a moan escape from her mouth.

We began to tear at each other's clothing, and I was surprised to find that she only wore a bra and panties beneath her robe. The panties were the same type of cotton panties that I'd swiped from her underwear drawer years before. She pulled me up, so that I was standing in front of her. Her body brushed against mine as she kneeled down, unzipping my pants. I looked down into her eyes, my hands brushing her hair away from them. She looked up at me, and I could feel my heart melt at the sight of her eyes, penetrating into the deepest recesses of my soul. It felt amazing, and knowing that I'd spent four years waiting for this moment only made it more exciting.

She pulled my pants and underwear down around my legs, and, without even giving me a chance to step out of them, parted her cupid's bow lips and began to deep-throat me, taking my entire length into her mouth. I couldn't believe that this quaint woman who I'd known throughout high school was so good at giving blowjobs, but I certainly didn't protest the idea. I looked down at her lovingly, and when I saw her blue eyes looking up into mine angelically, I came then and there.

I ran my hands through her hair as she continued to tongue my hardness, swallowing the load I'd just shot. I pulled her up just in time to see her tongue slide out of her mouth and lick away the corners of her lips. I couldn't help myself, and began to kiss her neck over and over, saying that after such an amazing performance, I felt that it would only be fair for me to reciprocate.

"I've always wanted to taste you," I added as I removed her bra, revealing her small, perky breasts. I kissed my way down her body, sticking out the very tip of my tongue, gliding it through the crevice between her breasts. My tongue curled upwards, moving, almost robotically, to her left nipple, feeling it stiffen as I circled it with my tongue, nibbled on it gently. My hand caressed her right breast, pinching and pulling on her right nipple. I surprised myself by making Helen moan and push her body outwards against my mouth, feeling that I was doing a good job with her in spite of my inexperience. I'd only slept with one girl before, and neither of us knew the first thing about oral stimulation at the time.

I continued to kiss and lick my way down her body, feeling her body tense up each time my lips brushed against her silky skin. I kissed along her tight, taut tummy, my tongue circling the area around her belly button, and I heard her squeal with glee. My fingers hooked into the sides of her panties, and pulled them down gently, sliding them over her hips, the backs of my hands caressing the sides of her legs. God, she had luscious legs. I still couldn't fully comprehend how I'd wound up between them. Yet here I was, kissing along Helen's waist, lowering my head, scooting off of her bed a little bit more with each kiss. Her legs were almost closed together completely, so I somehow took the initiative to spread them apart with my hands. I was amazed. Here, at last, was the woman I'd fantasized about, and I was viewing her, in all her beauty, the way I felt that she was meant to be viewed. I smiled to myself as I looked at the little blond tuft of hair at the top of her vagina, like the crown atop a queen's head. I leaned in closer, inhaling the intoxicating aroma of her sex. Her scent was truly remarkable, a scent that I'd waited for four long years to smell. Sure, I'd gotten an idea of what she smelled like from her panties, but this was something different. I was confronted with the real thing, and somehow I knew exactly how to handle myself around her most intimate of areas.

I ran my tongue up her right thigh, and Helen moaned her approval. I then mimicked the same motion on her left thigh. I moved back and forth between her thighs, inching closer and closer to her center with each lick. Finally, I gave her one long, slow, perhaps too slow, lick along the entire length of her slit. Part of me didn't want to stop right then, but I gave into the desire to raise my head and look into her eyes before I continued to pleasure her. I looked up, only to find her staring down at me, her eyes glazed over, shining brighter than I'd ever seen them shine.

That was all the inspiration I needed, and I lowered my head to her glistening wetness, this time zeroing in on her aching clit. my lips hovered over it, then closed around it, causing her to squeal, to thrust her pelvis upward against me. I could feel myself blushing. I imagined she was doing the same. My tongue seemed to have a mind of its own, flicking her sensitive little bud back and forth, running around it in a little circle, pushing against it. After nibbling lightly on her clit for a while, I decided that it was time for me to fulfill my next fantasy. As I'd said, I had always wanted to taste Helen, and I was about to do just that.

My tongue darted sharply into her silky sex, and I instantly began to wiggle my tongue inside of her, running it over her inner walls, collecting her nectar on the tip of it. She tasted deliciously sweet, just the way I'd imagined her tasting when I was younger. I couldn't get enough of her honey-like elixir of lust, and I spent well over twenty minutes lapping at the heaven between her thighs, swallowing every drop of her juices as they flowed from her.

"I told you that I wanted to taste you," I smiled as I kissed my way back up her body. She looked at me and tried to speak, but instead all she could manage was to breathe heavily, running her delicate fingers through my hair. I kissed her lips again, then moved my head so that it was next to hers. I whispered into her ear, "I also said that I'd always wanted to make love with you."

She smiled and nuzzled her face against mine, and without a word, I turned around and moved next to her, never taking my eyes away from hers. Still blue, still glowing, still very beautiful. She turned over and rolled over at the same time, so that she wound up on top of me. We were both on her bed, both naked, both very much in lust, if nothing more, and she and I were about to make love. My head was spinning, filled with a million thoughts, all of them about Helen.

She arched her body so that she was positioned over the length of my penis, and she slowly began to ease herself down onto me, watching me the entire time. My hands trembled slightly against her sides, trying to help her to keep her balance. My eyes watched hers as hers watched mine. Slowly she lowered herself onto me, and suddenly I felt transported to a new world, one of immense wetness and heat. She leaned down and pressed her body against mine as she rode me, and I felt myself writhe against her skin every time she raised her hips. I kissed her lovingly, my mouth moving from her forehead to her cheek to her mouth to her ear, brushing my lips over her face each time I moved. As we continued to make love, she began to moan rather loudly, maybe a little too loudly, but I only felt a sense of great pride, happy that I was able please the woman who I'd always dreamt about giving pleasure to. I was in my own personal heaven, fluctuating underneath Helen's divine body, thrusting upward to meet her every time she lowered herself back down onto me.

I wanted this moment to last forever, and as much as I'd wished and hoped, I knew that soon enough, she and I would both cum, and that would be the end of it. It seemed like there should have been more. Maybe there really should have, maybe I'd be missing out on being with her again. After all, I was still to be staying with the family for another few days. Maybe she and I would be able to find time to make love again. But I knew that if I got my hopes up and nothing happened, it would turn into a major disappointment that I wouldn't have wanted to set myself up for. I knew that I had to find out for sure.

"Helen?" I began, our bodies still pressed tightly together, moving rhythmically back and forth, pushing onto her bed, pulling away from it. Her head was arched backward, her eyes were shut tightly, and by that time she was crying out into the air.

"Oh, Scott, you knew that I needed this," she screamed. Her voice was hoarse, a little raspy. I didn't know where the outburst had come from, but I listened to her every word as she went on. "You knew that I wanted to make love like this. You're so sweet, Scott. I feel like my whole body's on fire. Please keep going. I can feel myself getting closer. I'm going to explode any minute now."

I had wanted to ask her about the possibility of a future rendezvous, but after hearing those words, coated in pure desire, I felt that it couldn't have been the right time to ask. Not yet. I wanted to satisfy her first.

I began to thrust into her harder and faster, all the while playing with her breasts as sensually as I could manage. I watched in amazement as her body bounced up and down over mine, coming close to resembling a limp rag doll, save the workout she was giving her voice box. She was barking and screaming, making we wonder how she had managed to say everything that she'd just told me. I was beginning to lose control, feeling a million things at once, all of them relieved, all of them erotic. I pulled her face to mine, put my forehead up to hers, looking straight into her beautiful blue eyes. I told her that I was getting close, too.

I can't be sure that she even heard me, as she seemed transformed into someone I didn't know, but loved all the same. She pushed herself on me once more, then collapsed onto my chest. I could feel her juices running in rivulets down my thighs.

I lay underneath Helen for a long while, staring at the ceiling, staring around the room, staring at her. I felt a warm sensation that traveled from my chest all the way down to my feet and back again when I looked down, only to find her snuggling against me, her body pressed tightly against mine. I gently rubbed her back while she slept, wishing that the day could go on like this, hoping that there would be others.

That's when I heard the footsteps...

12