Fourplay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The Pack
The Pack
74 Followers

I lay back on a poolside lounger watching Tina finally bring Phil off in her mouth. Laura sat alongside me gently stroking my cock and balls.

"Well, this is going to be some holiday" she said. Tina looked at Laura and they both burst into laughter. Phil and I looked at each other wondering what the joke was.

Tina explained that she and Laura had got fed up waiting for us to make the first move and so had decided before we came on holiday to do something about it.

"It is what you two wanted, isn't it?" She said.

"Think of all the time we've wasted", said Phil.

"Well, we have two weeks to make up for it, are you on for it girls"?

"You better believe it", said Laura. "You boys will need a holiday to recover from the holiday.

Well, she was right. Wait till I tell you about the next time we ran into Erik and Maria. But that will have to wait for the next time.

The Pack
The Pack
74 Followers
12