Fourplay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,585 Followers

There was no hesitation on Leah's part; she immediately began to pull her top over her head. The two men sat on the two chairs that we keep in the bedroom while I stood and hesitated, not quite sure what to do.

'I think you should do likewise, don't you?' Owen quietly prompted me.

I stood up, but I was not quite as decisive as Leah even though I wanted to be naked and get started, and it took me a moment or two before I began to undress. But once I'd got going the excitement kicked in and, with a dry mouth and a heart that was trying to hammer its way through my ribs, I very quickly stripped off and tossed my last item to one side only seconds after Leah.

The men had made no effort to undress and it was clear that they intended to remain clothed, but that served only to heighten the strange but exciting experience of being naked in an unmistakably sexual sense in the presence of other people. It was embarrassing and uncomfortable, but not unpleasantly so, even when Haydn issued his first instruction to us both.

'Give us a twirl girls; let's get a look at you.'

I looked at Owen for confirmation that I should obey and when he nodded I raised my hands above my head and did as I was asked, seeing Leah doing the same beside me. It was a hell of a thrill to let both men see me from all sides, and judging by her smile Leah felt the same. I must admit that perhaps she had more reason to smile; her boobs were bigger than mine.

'You have a beauty there.' Haydn told Owen, looking approvingly at me.

'I know.' He replied, making me preen. 'And so have you.' His eyes wandered up and down Leah's nude form.

'You can have her, if you want her.' Haydn told him, making Leah's eyes widen in surprise.

'Thank you, I will. And you likewise with mine.'

I felt a surge of excitement run through me at his words. He really had meant no limits.

Haydn turned to Leah. 'Right, you said you wanted someone to watch you get off. Well now's your chance.' He pointed to the bed.

I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do while that happened and so I looked at Owen for guidance, and he indicated a spot on the carpet alongside his chair. For a moment I wondered what he wanted, but then I understood and I knelt beside him, sitting back on my haunches while he rested a possessive hand on my head. We'd never done that before, we'd always been too busy ourselves in the bedroom, but for some reason in the present company it seemed only right. I was his after all.

I couldn't remember Leah saying that she wanted to be watched; in fact I remembered it being Haydn. But she didn't protest, even though she looked a bit surprised, instead she climbed onto our bed, spread her legs and simply began to masturbate. I watched quietly, feeling embarrassed for her.

At first she just played softly with herself, using two fingers to rub up and down between her labia, but then, as she got more used to the idea of being watched, she began to rub her clitoris more confidently, her eyes going from Haydn to Owen as she started to enjoy their attention.

'Wider please.' Haydn instructed her, nodding in satisfaction as she bent her knees to spread her legs as far as she could.

I'd never seen a woman masturbate before, and certainly not in my home. I was conscious that this was a friend of mine and Owen's, and that gave me the strangest feeling, part arousal and part anxiety. I am not gay, but that didn't stop me getting more turned on than I already was by the sight of Leah playing with herself on my bed. I wondered how I would feel sleeping there later on, knowing what had happened.

It didn't take long before Leah came. She wasn't particularly expressive or loud, just making a series of little moans and grabbing at the duvet with her free hand as she orgasmed, but I found it surprisingly exciting, perhaps because it was so against the conventional rules to see someone pleasuring themselves.

'Good girl.' Haydn praised her as she slumped back breathing heavily. 'You did me proud.'

I thought she'd done herself proud by being able to perform to her audience, but I didn't feel it was my place to say so.

'Can we see if Clair can do as well?'

I heard Haydn's voice through a mist of sudden apprehension. Surely they didn't want me to masturbate for them. I looked up at Owen in alarm, but he nodded and pointed to the bed. My heart sank. I knew then that I would have to try and do it, but I had no idea how.

Leah rolled away and climbed from the bed as I climbed reluctantly on to take her place. I didn't mind arranging myself so that they could see me, all of me I mean, because that felt extremely erotic, but I found myself struggling to actually touch myself. I put my hand between my legs and over my pussy, but it seemed to baulk of its own accord at actually doing anything. I tried several times to rub myself, but my fingers simply made a couple of passes over my clit and ground to a halt again. It was as if I had no control over them.

'You do know how to do it, don't you?' Haydn asked sarcastically.

I nodded, my fingertips once more finding my clit, but before I'd done more than rub myself a dozen times, tears were streaming down my cheeks. I felt such a failure. All Owen and Haydn wanted me to do was bring myself off, something I'd done countless times before without an audience, but I couldn't.

'Would you like it to be done for you?' Owen asked.

I nodded eagerly. I could do that, submit to his fingers rubbing me off, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it myself.

'But I think you need to be punished for disobedience first, don't you?'

I nodded again. I couldn't argue, I did deserve it.

'Go and stand under your rings.'

Normally we use our ceiling rings for erotic play, but Leah had talked about using them for discipline and I guessed Owen had decided to try it. I went and stood beneath them and waited until he came and fastened my wrists into the cuffs. It felt surprisingly erotic, standing there naked and defenceless, arms held above me, waiting to be spanked in front of other people.

Owen turned and went to our play cupboard while I watched helplessly, already breathing harder with anticipation. He took out our spreader bar, then our riding crop and a couple of floggers, and then a spanking paddle. My eyes must have been getting wider with alarm at this arsenal. He brought the spreader across and fastened it to my ankles, leaving everything else on top of the cupboard. Now I was standing with my legs wide apart, my arms fastened above me, just waiting for him to punish me while the others watched, or so I thought.

'Can I borrow Leah?' Owen asked Haydn.

'Yes, of course.' Haydn answered, turning to his wife. 'Leah, you are to obey Owen as you would me.'

'Yes Sir.' She told him, looking to Owen for instruction as I wondered what he had in mind.

'Leah, you say you enjoy having your breasts slapped?' Owen told her. 'I want you to show me how.' He raised one hand to indicate me.

Leah came and stood in front of me, her face expressionless. She raised her hand and I began to wriggle in my bonds, shaking my head in disbelief. How could Owen do this to me?

'Half a dozen should do, I think.' He instructed. 'Three to each.'

Her hand moved. It wasn't the sort of slap that I expected and such as I usually received on my bottom, but instead it was a passing swipe, the palm and fingers of her hand striking my breast on their way past, but it was full force and Jesus it hurt. It stung like crazy, making me gasp with the sudden pain. She did it again, her other hand, my other breast, just as hard and just as painfully. If I'd thought another girl would be gentler on such tender flesh, I was wrong. By the time she had administered all six my breasts were throbbing and even my nipples were hurting madly.

But all through it, apart from sudden gasps as each slap struck, I had managed to take my punishment without letting it show how much it actually hurt me - or how much it turned me on. I had been tempted to pull back, to flinch away each time her hand began its swing, but I just stood there and took it, revelling in my punishment and biting my lip to stay silent.

'She takes it well.' Haydn stated.

'Yes.' Owen agreed. 'But let's see what she makes of what's next.'

I'd more or less hung on my cuffs, panting for breath, but his words brought my head up with a jolt. I looked at him apprehensively; convinced that he was intending to flog me. I was wrong.

'Leah, pick something from the top of the chest and use it on Claire as you like it to be used on you.'

My eyes shot around, just in time to see Leah nod and walk over to the cupboard. Her choice was the riding crop. I shuddered anxiously; I already knew what that felt like on my bottom. But once again I'd got it wrong.

Leah stood in front of me once again, looking me up and down in thought, and then reached out, holding the end of the crop between my legs. For one desperate moment I thought she was about to whip my pussy, but then she started to flick it sharply from side to side, lightly striking the insides of my thighs.

At first it was quite enjoyable, a sharp tingle each time it met my inner thigh, but as the sting built up it hurt more and more until I was wriggling and squirming in my restraints, gasping and panting, involuntarily spreading my legs as wide as I could, even though I knew it simply gave Leah more room to swing her crop. She worked her way up and down the tender flesh inside my legs in an unremitting, merciless sequence that had me pulling at my cuffs, my fists clenched, writhing, struggling to be free, anything to find relief from the fire in my thighs.

'Enough.' Owen's voice brought it to a welcome stop. I hung on the restraints, head hanging, trembling from my punishment.

'Put the crop back.' He instructed Leah. 'And then go back and stand in front of her.'

She did as she was told, her breathing a little heavier than before. I wondered if that was from effort or arousal, and hoped it was from effort.

'Just check for me please. Is she wet?'

Instinctively I tried to slam my knees shut against her, but the spreader bar did its job and her hand felt its way between my legs. I knew what her answer would be; I could feel myself slippery against her fingers.

'She is wet.' Leah announced, embarrassing me with those few words.

'Good. So now I think it's time she was made to climax.'

I looked at him expectantly.

'Leah. Bring her to climax, please. Do it however you like, but make sure she comes.'

Even Leah looked at him in amazement. I just hung there shaking my head once more. How did he expect me to come from a woman's touch? It was degrading, especially after what I had just been through, but maybe humiliation was what he had in mind. Whatever it was, I wasn't in the position to prevent her, I literally couldn't do anything to stop her, but, I decided, I could simply endure it. I would simply stand there, let her do whatever she wanted to me without complaint, and simply refuse to come.

Leah stood and looked me up and down as if accessing her options, while I stood fastened in my vulnerable starfish position and stared at her defiantly.

'Claire doesn't look too keen.' Haydn grinned.

'She'll cope.' Owen told him. 'She can always say the safe word if she wants to back out.'

'Remember.' He addressed Leah. 'If you can't make her come, or if you take too long, you'll both be punished for non-compliance.' He must have seen my rebellious look as well.

Leah glanced at him and then stood gazing at me for what seemed like ages, but then she stepped forward and cupped my breasts in both hands. At first she just stood there, taking the weight of my breasts in her palms and stroking them with her thumbs. It was a pleasant feeling, I can't deny it, but I was being fondled by a woman and that made it hard to enjoy. I looked over her shoulders, both men stood watching, saying nothing but clearly fascinated by the sight. I just gazed impassively back at them, until Leah leaned forward and blocked my view.

'I don't fancy you.' She whispered softly. 'But I've been told to make you climax, and I will.'

She moved back and I looked into her face, seeing her raise an eyebrow in question. I nodded once quickly without speaking, acknowledging my understanding and relaxing my defiance. In a strange way it helped to know that she didn't really want to be doing it and that she would do the most arousing job she could simply to get it done with. I'm pretty sure that the thought of punishment for failure didn't come into it for her, just the wish to obey.

I would have to let it happen. If I could come, I would. A hand was just a hand, or so I convinced myself, no matter who it belonged to. Perhaps I could just enjoy her touch and take whatever pleasure it brought, after all, the thumbs still stroking my breasts were not particularly distasteful.

Then she moved. One hand remained on my breast, still stroking it but now squeezing it gently as well. Meanwhile her other hand began to wander, not going anywhere very personal, just roaming over me, caressing and stroking me as it went. It went up to my neck, fingertips stroking the line of my chin, around my ears and then back down over my throat before heading along my arm, over onto my shoulder and then up the outside, touching very, very softly, until it encountered the cuff that held me, and then down the inside, trailing fingertips under my armpit and back onto my breast, to be replaced by the other hand doing exactly the same to my other arm. It was nice, but it was so out of context. I had expected her to aim for my pussy and start playing with me. How did she expect stroking my arms would make me come? Nevertheless, it was enjoyable, the soft gentle touching from the same hands that had inflicted such cruel pain.

Now she was stroking my sides and my belly, both hands, one on each side, roaming a zigzag route from my breasts to my hips and back to cup my breasts once more. She repeated it, gentle fingertips making the skin of my belly ripple beneath their passing. Her hands went around my back, duplicating her movements on my front but stepping closer to me in order to reach, letting her hard nipples and soft breasts press against mine as she reached for my spine. Up and down wandered her fingertips, taking in the top curve of my bottom, trailing over my hip bone to meander around to the front. She stepped back, one hand returning to my breast to trace circles around my nipple, while the other stroked me from my navel to the beginnings of my pubes. She was teasing me, almost challenging me not to like her touch. I did like it, how could I not, even though she was of my own sex?

She stepped back as if admiring her work, and then walked around behind me, her hands sliding under my arms to cup my breasts from behind. Now I could feel her engorged nipples pressing into my back, hard buttons backed by soft flesh. Her hands were playing with my breasts, fondling them, moulding them, and squeezing nipples still slightly tender from the mauling they had endured before.

'You're taking too long.'

Owen's voice brought me back to reality. If he or Haydn considered I hadn't climaxed quickly enough we would be subject to more punishment, and Leah was taking her time. Was it deliberate, I wondered, did she want to be disciplined. I couldn't do anything about it. I looked at Owen and Haydn, my eyes going from one to the other as Leah played with me. They were staring back, their eyes wandering over my body, taking in my nakedness, getting pleasure from my helplessness. I could see the lust in their eyes. They were enjoying seeing Leah playing with me, all they wanted now was to see her make me climax. I stared, trying mutely to let them know that it wasn't my fault. I would come for them now, if she'd let me.

How different that thought was from the defiant refusal to be aroused that I had first espoused. But her hands were magic and I couldn't help but enjoy her touch. I sighed with hopeful pleasure, I couldn't help it. I wanted to be touched.

Perhaps she heard my sigh and understood that I was ready now, or perhaps she actually wanted to avoid punishment, but whichever it was she released one breast to let her free hand trail down my front, across my stomach and once more stroke along the fringes of my pubes.

I sensed that she was staring at our menfolk as she played with my body, enjoying letting them see her hand lifting and squeezing my breast, and her fingertips stroking round and round my stomach from navel to pubes. They could see that she was having an effect on me, I was beginning to breathe heavily and I knew my eyes held that bright intensity that comes with arousal. Finally, at long last, her fingers traced over my bush reaching down towards my pussy, and I felt a tiny smile flit across my mouth.

Her fingertips found the very top of my cleft, rubbing just above my clit, but she couldn't reach any more. For a minute or so she tried reaching further around me, straining to touch me with her other hand around me from the other side and holding my breast, but then she gave up and moved her hand away. It just wasn't possible from right behind me.

But it was possible from the side. She took a step or so sideways and reached around me again, and this time her fingers found my slit more easily, searching for and discovering my clit. I gasped aloud as she began to rub me, then I let my eyes close and surrendered to the sensation.

Her free hand, unable now to reach my breast, had rested at the base of my spine as if to steady me, but after a minute or two she let it slide down, her fingers descending into my crack, gliding over my anus. I knew where she was headed, and I didn't mind. With my eyes closed I didn't have to think about who was doing it to me. But moments later my pleasure was shattered.

'Have you got a strap-on by any chance?' I heard Haydn ask Owen.

'No, it's not something we've ever needed.' Owen answered. 'Why?'

'Shame, I would like to have watched Leah fuck her.'

My eyes shot open and I had a sudden fruitless urge to slam my legs shut. There they were, still fully dressed, watching me being played with by another naked girl and calmly discussing the possibility of involving us both in an overtly lesbian act, as if what we were doing wasn't enough! The trouble was that, deep down, I knew I'd have to let her do it to me if they wished, and I also knew I was enjoying the thought that they might want me to do it. My boundaries were being pushed hard and to my surprise I found I couldn't, and didn't, object.

'Use your fingers inside her.' Haydn ordered Leah, apparently settling for her finger fucking me as a dildo wasn't on hand.

She stooped slightly and two fingers explored my pussy from behind, easily finding my wet and slippery entrance and sliding inside me. I couldn't hold back a gasp of satisfaction. She began to thrust into me, two fingers rubbing my clit in time to the two that plunged in and out of my hole. Soon I felt an embryonic orgasm building inside me and I knew that, for the first time in my life, another girl was going to make me come, and in front of our partners too. There was nothing I could do to stop it and nor now did I want to. One thing I was sure of, it was going to be a good one. It Leah could sense this too, for she smiled at me and rammed her fingers in harder and faster. I still felt humiliated that a woman could make me come, but I was soon beginning to gasp and squirm as it got nearer and nearer, until finally I forgot all about who was doing it and who was watching, and just surrendered myself to my climax.

It was a good one, in fact it was more than just good - it was fantastic. I jerked and shuddered under her fingers, calling out, moaning and gasping, my hands turned to claws that clutched at my restraints as the power of my orgasm swept through me. When it finally subsided I hung from my rings, happy to have come and, to my own amazement, wanting to do it again. Leah let her hands rest on my pussy for a moment or two, one from the front and one from behind, but then, almost regretfully, she gently took them away and straightened her back.

Otazel
Otazel
2,585 Followers