Foursome and Mikey's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now its my turn bitch," she said spitefully.

Slightly shocked and definitely overbalanced she pushed me again this time with both hands and I fell off the bed. Getting up onto my knees I was amazed at how quickly Jodie moved. She was squatting over Mikey's middle and was reaching behind her right leg to guide Mikey's cock towards her wet pussy. "Yeah that's it you perve." she found her opening and gently lowered herself onto Mikeys cock, before raising herself. Despite being overweight Jodie knew how to position and move herself and soon built up a rapid rhythmic motion, sliding her pussy up and down Mikey's shaft. "Ooogh Mikey, fucking ahhhh," her moaning got louder and louder and she slammed her pussy down harder and harder onto Mikeys cock. All this was occurring at my eye level and I couldn't help but finger myself as I watched the live sex show.

At the other end things were spicing up too. Lorna was matching Jodie moan for moan, flicking her head back her hair flew wildly as she humped against Mikey's mouth. I could tell she was nearing climax however and it was only a few more moments before her head dropped, her legs began to spasm and she let out a might orgasmic sound. She pushed her pussy down onto Mikey's face and it was difficult to tell if he was enjoying himself or being suffocated. He managed to grab Lorna on one side and pushed her off his face, which was covered in sweat and presumably some of Lorna's love juices. Lorna rolled over continuing to squirm as her legs remained uncontrollably shakey.

Jodie laughed "ha that was quick, you must be better than you look Mikey," despite fucking him she was still willing to tease our guest.

"Fuck" I thought to myself, "I'm having some of that" and getting back onto the bed I reversed myself with my back to Mikey's face and lowered my pussy towards his mouth. Resting my arms on the bed I looked down between my legs and could see Mikey gearing up for another tongue session. Looking forwards I had a close up on Jodies pussy. I could see her pussy lips spreading every time she forced Mikey's cock back into her wet hole, before raising herself back up and revealing all of Mikey's sticky cock once more. A fair number of white flecks seeped out of her pussy and were collecting at the bottom of Mikey's cock, initially connecting the two of them before falling apart as Jodie bounced up again. My pussy tingled as Mikey found a good rhythm with his well practiced tongue. Moving my right hand I started to finger my clit again and I could feel Jodie resting her hands on my shoulders to support herself. She was breathing heavily and had her eyes shut; as she leaned forward I took advantage of her bouncing tits licking her nipples which caused her to murmur pleasurably once more.

Unfortunately before I could really begin to enjoy the oral sex I was receiving from Mikey I could feel him tensing up underneath me. He stopped eating my pussy and lowered his head back onto the bed. Holding Jodie's thighs he began his painful moans as he started to cum. Jodie understood what was happening and before her pussy could be filled with his cum she raised herself just enough to allow Mikey's cock to flop out. My face was just inches away and although I could clearly see Jodie's gaped cunt, I was more focused on the first shot of white cum to spurt out of the top of Mikey's cock. As his cock flopped out it angled backwards and the first shot caught me clearly on the chin. I instinctively moved my face away so sadly didn't catch sight of the second cum shot fire out. His cock had bounced back towards Jodie in the split second and Jodie's belly was plastered with the second squirt. I loved it when guys produced a lot of creamy cum, something mesmerising in seeing the squirt and splash against human skin.

Turning my face back I smiled at the sight. I will admit to having a bit of a fetish for cum and it really turns me when I see a cum shot clearly or have it sprayed over my tits, belly or face. Jodie and I laughed at one another whilst Mikey groaned. His cock was becoming limper with small amounts of cum still dripping out.

"Fucking hell babe, you've got a nice white beard haha!" Jodie laughed pointing at the cum dribbling down my chin onto my neck.

"Well you didn't do too bad yourself you slut, better a cummy belly than a cummy pussy," I responded. She'd done well to get off his cock in time, otherwise she'd have a nice cum filled pussy right now.

"Dunno hun, think a bit went in, oops," Jodie didn't care, I'd see her have sex a few times, never seen her anywhere near a condom though.

Not wanting to waste any of Mikey's love juice I leaned forward and began to lick the cum off his limp cock. Hey why waste it, I hadn't had sex in a while and I wanted to enjoy the moment. Jodie went off to the bathroom to clean up, Lorna was effectively passed out on the other side of the bed. I changed position moving off Mikey's chest and kneeling at his side still holding his limp cock.

"How was that then babe?" I asked him.

"Fucking amazing, I've not done anything like that before, my tongue hurts a bit," Mikey responded.

"Ha bless you babe, not surprised you were doing well, you've ruined her," I pointed towards a sleeping Lorna, "but you didn't finish me off!" I moaned at him.

"Ah sorry love, but God you tasted good, and your ass was hot, your bum hole was opening up as I ate you out, so hot, I'd love to fuck you up there, I reckon I can go again soon."

"Cheeky," I said, but I did notice that his cock stiffened slightly as he was talking about my rear, "nothing goes up my tight little hole". It wasn't quite true, it had been a few years since I'd had anal sex with a guy, but one of my vibes had made one or two short insertions up there. I enjoyed it, but was always worried about taking anything too big up there. "Lets see what we can do with this big boy." Leaning forward I stroked his cock, cupped my other hand around his balls, and took his cum stained cock in my mouth. I could taste Jodie's pussy on his cock, which excited me, I felt very dirty and slutty giving a blowjob to Mikey after he'd fucked Jodie. I couldn't believe at how quickly he began to harden, but was obviously pleased, my pussy needed something.

Behind me Jodie had returned and being a naughty slut she couldn't avoid getting involved in my attempt to restart things. Spreading my legs slightly from behind allowing her greater access she began to feel around my pussy. I still hadn't cum but was very wet from Mikey's tongue. She slipped her fingers into my pussy, first one, then two and then I felt a third. At the same time I could feel something wet around my asshole. Briefly separating my mouth from Mikey's cock I looked around and was amazed to see Jodie's tongue licking up and down my ass crack. I'd never had this done to me before by another women and was gobsmacked. She tentatively tongued my opening, then looking up her eyes caught mine and she winked.

"Don't worry babe, you'll enjoy this," she reassured me "you focus on him and I'll get you ready." I smiled at her and returned to sucking off Mikey's. Jodie's tongue was amazing, combined with her fingering my pussy pleasure was welling up inside of me and I had to stop my blowjob to focus on my own building orgasm. Jodie had switched her approach and now I felt a finger circling around my asshole, before slowly slipping ever so slightly in. "Mikey, you'll love this come and have a look," she beckoned to him. Mikey slipped out from underneath me and joined Jodie.

"Wow, look at it open up like that," he said. Jodie took her finger out, rubbed round my asshole, before spitting onto the opening. Taking two fingers she rubbed around the opening again before slipping both fingers in. My asshole continued resisting and it tightened down on her fingers.

"You'll be lucky to get anything in," I weakly protested, but Jodie seemed to know what she was doing.

"Just relax babe," she soothingly said. I tried as much as possible to relax, fingering my pussy to try and excite me further. Mikey stood up in front of Jodie and she took his cock in her mouth, almost immediately deep throating his cock which was now almost fully erect. Without any slip up in her fingering of my hole she was able to repeatedly take his cock all the way in her mouth. She was a fucking dirty slut, but I loved her for it and we were sharing in this awesome moment together. Jodie forced her mouth all the way down onto Mikey's cock. Choking, she pulled away and unleashed a torrent of drool from between her lips, shifting her head slightly she allowed it all to dribble straight onto my ass crack. I could feel the warm juices as she caressed it down my ass crack towards my hole and began pushing it in.

Once she'd finished she spread my cheeks to such an extent that it actually hurt. I felt so exposed, which was ridiculous given what was happening. Nobody had asked if I was happy continuing, but I was carried away and wasn't going to protest.

"Stick it in, stick your big cock in my arse," ok, so now I had given them the go ahead to pummel me anally.

Changing position slightly Mikey was now immediately behind me. Lowering himself onto his knees he held his cock and rubbed the tip of it against my ass. He flicked it underneath my body between my legs pushing it down towards my belly before releasing it. His cock slapped up against the top of my pussy and he gently stroked it back along my pussy lips, exciting my tender pussy. As it reached my vagina his cock slipped in an inch, just enough to cover his cock head in some of my own natural lubricant. His thumb pressed against my asshole, forcing its way in before he pulled it out. By now my asshole was pulsing. I was beginning to relax and knew that at any moment his cock would be entering me from behind. I stabilised myself, pushing out my knees and resting my arms on the bed to form a strong doggy style position. The tip of his cock touched against my asshole. I relaxed as much as possible as the cock entered allowing Mikey to slip it in.

"Oh my God!" I screamed. The pain was immense, but combined with the pleasure from my pussy I was determined to continue. Slowly, inch by inch, Mikey was pushing his cock deeper and deeper into my ass. I began to push back, relaxing as much as possible, but the entrance to my asshole felt ever so tight and was definitely straining against Mikey's cock. Seeing the grimace on my face Jodie came to the rescue. She wiggled herself underneath me on her back, head first. Her big tits were sagging off to both sides, and Mikeys cum was still relatively fresh on her stomach. She reached her goal and I could feel her warm tongue finding my clitoris. It only seemed fair to respond in kind and I found myself in the 69 position with my best friend, eating out her freshly fucked pussy. I could taste Mikeys cum around the sides of her pussy, hm perhaps she had caught a load of his spunk when he came earlier on after all.

With the pressure on my pussy I began to find it easier to take Mikeys cock in my ass. "Its all in", he triumphantly let me know and he began to fuck me more freely with a greater speed "you're such a slut ****, fuck that's tight."

"Oh God, ahhhhh, mmmm, yeah fuck my tight ass Mikey," I kept up a stream of moaning, whilst trying to eat out Jodie's messy cunt. More and more cum was seeping out of her used hole and I greedily lapped it up. I couldn't believe how dirty I was being, it smelt and tasted great and I'd never done anything like this before. She continued her assault on my clit and pussy lips, God it was good, but it made it more of a struggle to respond to Mikey's thrusts, and my arms and legs were getting weaker and weaker. I was offering less and less resistance to Mikey and couldn't keep up with eating Jodie. I had to lean on my head and shoulders to support myself as I felt my orgasm getting ready to explode. My legs sagged, dropping my belly onto Jodie's ample chest and my tits rubbed against her cum covered belly every time Mikey pushed his cock deep into my arse. It was an amazing feeling, but I had nothing to offer, nothing to say but small whimpers of pleasure as the rest of my body began to shut down. I simply lay there allowing Mikey to destroy me from behind.

I wouldn't be able to last much longer, but then by the sounds of it Mikey was beginning to flag too, bless him, an unexpected treat for him tonight. He was becoming slower and slower and his voiced was more pained. I tried to squeeze my asshole tighter and tighter clamping down on his cock, its pretty much all I could focus on in my weakened state. Then I felt him stop inside me. "Not inside me, don't cum inside me," I managed to whisper.

I think he got the message as I felt his cock slide out of me "ok babe don't worry, I'll save it for Jod." I wish I could have seen what happened next, but I heard it and could guess, poor old Jodie. Mikey had pulled his cock out my ass just in time to spray any cum he had left in his balls all over Jodie's face. She had been eating my pussy but as Mikey finished I slumped forward, knackered from the abuse I had taken down there, exposing Jodie's face to the full blast. Although he didn't have much spunk left he still managed to give Jodie a good coating of his sticky white juice, leaving blobs on her forehead, nose and chin.

I don't remember much else. Jodie swearing "fucking hell Mikey you could've given me some warning, it's in my eye."

Clearly I managed to get into bed at some point. Despite Lorna having been passed out she'd managed to crawl under the covers during the moments of my anal destruction. I don't even remember saying good night to Mikey or Jodie. But what a night, I'd had so much fun and had added another memorable episode to my life stories. Walking was uncomfortable for the next few days, but it had been worth it.

12