Foursome Fantasy Becomes a Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It appears we have found our foursome."

"I'm game if you are, Brenda."

"I'll let Teri take the lead and we'll see what happens."

The time came for us to head back to the ship. We had a few hours before dinner for a much needed shower, and some play time. As we showered, I asked Brenda if she had any second thoughts regarding what we just experienced.

"It was naughty, decadent, exhilarating, wonderful, and more. I understood Teri's feeling of freedom when she was nude. I felt that way, too. I hope we will do another nude beach someday soon. You?"

"You said it and I agree. A nude beach is worth repeating. I was surprised by what also happened."

Brenda started laughing, and then she confessed the lotion scene had been carefully orchestrated.

"Teri asked me yesterday if I would object if we swapped spouses for the sunscreen application. I liked the idea. She went on to describe in detail her plan. We both were pretty sure you guys wouldn't object. Even though it was all planned, the reality was better than I had hoped. Gosh, I'm getting horny just recalling what we just did."

"I love hearing that." I knelt on my knees, images of Don rubbing her to orgasm flashed through my mind and that really turned me on. I took my hard cock into my hand and jacked off as I licked and sucked her swollen clit. Horny was an understatement. She was begging for release and pulled my head in hard to her very wet pussy. Within a few moments, she was rocking and moaning as her orgasm was building. When she climaxed, her whole body quivered, her knees buckled, and she collapsed to the floor.

"Your pussy is a great dessert but we need to get dressed for dinner."

Don ordered some wine as we all sat down to dinner. "We need to celebrate your first nude beach and the fun we had sharing it with you. Teri and I have never engaged in a sexual adventure with another couple like we did today. My understanding is you haven't either. Definitely calls for a toast: here's to more days like today and more adventures in the future."

"And to dicks!!" Teri giggled.

"Amen!! Piped up Brenda.

"And to pussies!" Don and I responded in unison.

We all laughed, clinked glasses and I gave Brenda a wink and a nod. She returned a smile.

"We have champagne on ice in the room ready for our enjoyment," Don announced.

"And more fun," Teri quickly added.

Before dessert was served, the girls adjourned to the ladies room to "fix their lipstick." I quickly guessed and mentioned to Don that they are probably doing another planning session for everyone's delight. "I like the way your wife thinks not to mention, how hot she is."

"Your wife is a looker, too, and a sexy accomplice. I really enjoyed this afternoon. This has been a 'win-win for everyone."

We clinked our glasses and waited for the girls.

After dinner, we headed to the suite with a lilt in our steps. The elevator provided the girls an opportunity to sneak a feel. Considering our close proximity, I wasn't sure which girl had her hand on my dick. Either way, I was appreciative and so was my cock.

Once in the room, the girls disappeared into the bathroom. "The champagne is in the sink," Don said.

The girls re-entered the room, Teri holding the bottle, Brenda carrying the glasses, and both totally naked.

"Aren't you boys overdressed?" Brenda said teasingly.

We didn't need any more encouragement. The clothes were off by the time the glasses were filled.

There was no time for a toast. The girls dipped our dicks in the champagne and savored the combination in their mouths. The tongue action Teri gave my dick had me craving a blow job. All too quickly the girls moved to the edge of the bed. They leaned back, spread their legs invitingly, and dribbled a little champagne on their pussies. "Brenda informed me that you love to eat pussy, Larry. Want to do mine?" Teri offered seductively. "Brenda, check out Don's technique. Variety is definitely the spice of life."

Don and I didn't hesitate for a moment. We were on our knees with our mouths all over two lovely cunts. I licked all around Teri's pussy before moving down to insert my tongue deep into her. She moaned and pulled my head in tight. I tongue fucked her with wild enthusiasm. What an erotic cocktail of champagne mixed with her juices. I moved my hand up to play with a hard nipple. I ran my tongue up and down her slit. How soft and sweet it felt and tasted. I knew her clit was eager for sucking and I couldn't wait any longer. One touch with my lips on her clit yielded a sigh. This was heaven. She met my increased tempo with matching pelvic thrusts. Her rapid panting let me know she was ready to climax. She tensed, arched her back, then with a loud groan, her whole body trembled with her orgasm. I moved my tongue down to her cunt to taste her sweet cum. She pulled my head up and said, "I want you inside."

Teri took my semi-erect cock in her mouth and quickly brought it back to a hard erection. She guided my dick to her pussy and slid it up and down between her wet lips. She moved my cock to her and I slowly entered her love hole, wet with her cum. My whole day had been one long foreplay and my balls were begging for relief. Surrounded but her warm, tight cunt, I knew I was near my edge and hoped she would cum with me. We moved together, our bodies slapping against each other in wild abandon. When I reached the point of no return, I slammed my cock deep into her and I felt her orgasm meet mine. Breathing hard, we collapsed together, exhausted and spent.

It was then that I became aware of the activity next to us. Don had Brenda's legs on his shoulders and he was pumping her hard. Her eyes were closed and she was pinching her nipples. He grunted, "I'm gonna to cum!"

"I want to feel your cum on my tits!!"

Don quickly pulled out and I watched him shoot his milky seed all over Brenda's breasts. When he finished, she took his cock into her mouth and drained it dry. I was surprised at how exciting and erotic it was to watch Brenda fuck and suck another man. I looked at Teri and she was rubbing herself as she watched them, too. I kissed and licked her nipples as she rubbed her clit. I inserted a finger in her cunt and started rubbing her G-spot. Within a few moments, her orgasm moved through her like a shockwave.

We all lay on the bed, enjoying the afterglow of sex that up to this point had only been a fantasy.

Brenda was the first to sit up. Acting on instinct, she retrieved Don's shirt from the floor and dried her chest. She came to the bed, snuggled in my arms, and said, "Swapping is great and I'm so glad we did this. I'm still horny, why don't I take you back to our cabin and we can fuck some more."

"I know what you mean; I could use another round or two or...," Teri said as she reached for Don's cock, and gave it a kiss. "Tomorrow night, Larry, I want you to cum in my mouth."

"Same for you, Don. I love giving a blow job," Brenda said, looking at him.

"It's a date."

We sorted through the clothes to figure out theirs and ours. Somewhat rumpled but none the worse for wear, we reassembled ourselves. Brenda gave me a kiss and placed her panties in my hand. I put them to my nose and inhaled her scent. She gave my arm a gentle squeeze, "You silly boy. I love how you make them wet."

As we walked out the door, Brenda turned to Teri and said, "Good night you two, and thank you for an incredible day. We need to talk tomorrow about how we'll spend the rest of our time on the ship plus future erotic adventures."

12