Foursome For Our First Ch. 03

Story Info
Aftermath: we put our relationship back together.
1.8k words
3.89
24.3k
5
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/16/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last story put Janet and myself on the road to the Oregon Coast after things got out of hand with the last couple we got together with. Janet went over the top for Jack's big cock.

We got to the coast and the weather was not conducive to sleeping in a tent. So we went in search of a room.

We came to a quaint little seaside community, that had a bed and breakfast housed in a big Victorian home. We inquired and they had a room available for four days. We took it.

The owners were around our age. They said they never had anyone stay that were riding a motorcycle. We told them we had intended to camp but that was out of the question now.

They showed us our room. Gave us some info on the area and the best place to have a quite dinner, if that is what we desired.

"Oh, honey, this is beautiful. I am glad it is rainy. This is perfect." She put her arms around me and kissed me. Before long we were inhaling each other. I was glad it was raining too.

Our room had a big claw foot tub and Janet decided to have a soak before we went out for dinner. While she soaked, I took a shower in the small shower also in the room.

We didn't have much in the line of clothing. Unbeknownst to me Janet had rolled up a black denim skirt in her pack. Along with the sweater and her leather boots, she looked hot. I had to settle for jeans and sweater and boots.

On the way out Jim, the owner, told us to have a good time.

I asked him if what we had on was appropriate for the place he suggested. He told us we were fine.

He was right. It was intimate and not very crowded. The meal was great and we were not rushed. In fact, they left us alone, after they brought our meal. Instead of dessert we had Irish coffee and just sat for a while and held hands while we drank our coffee.

"This is nice, Janet. Just what we need to get our lives back in order and back to normal."

"I like it too. Now let's pay the check and get back to our room. I am up for some serious cuddling."

We made love that night for the first time in days. Nothing wild just slow, passionate love. Janet was still a bit sore but she wanted to do it anyway.

The next morning at breakfast, we were the only guests. Jim and Sue, the owners, brought out coffee, rolls, eggs, ham and home fries. Good down home cooking. Just what we like.

Because we were the only ones, they asked if we would mind them joining us for coffee after our meal. We said we would like that.

Sue asked us what brought us up here this time of year. Still a little early for tourists.

Janet told her, without a moments hesitation, that we were working at putting our 30 year relationship back together. It had gotten off track lately.

Jim shook his head and snickered and told us as he took his wife's hand, "We came down here for the same reason over 5 years ago. We stayed right here and found out the owners wanted to sell. It took us all of an hour to decide to buy it and here we are. Refugees from the big city(Portland). Haven't regretted a moment of it. We are happier now than we have ever been and we have been married 33 years.

We all went out on the front porch with our coffee. The women were in serious conversation about something and Jim and I talked about the fishing and shell fishing in the area, as well as other guy things.

After about an hour they said they had to get on with the day's chores and went inside.

"What were and Sue in close conversation about."

"Now don't get mad. I talked to her about why we really are here. I had to talk to a woman about it. It is tearing me up. She told me that they also were into the swinging lifestyle and while nothing this drastic happened, they got out of it because they were sure that someday it would tear them apart. But she says they still get together with one couple a few times a year. It helps keep the spark going. Though she says the times are few and far between lately. She guesses they are over the thrill. No plans as yet to get together any time soon."

"Is that what you are wanting to do?"

"Maybe but it has to be a decision made by both of us. Of the couples we have met only Tom and Samantha fit the bill. None of the others come close. But not if it will even remotely take from what we have together and no, I am not going to give up on us. We belong together. We are nothing without the other. Tell me I'm wrong.

"No, baby, you are right and we are going to stay up here until we have settled all differences."

Later that day we asked Jim and Sue if there was any way we could stay longer if we wanted. They said they had reservations for all the rooms in three days, but would call around and find us a nice room, in another bed and breakfast.

They found a place the next day and we went and checked it out and took it.

That night Janet came to bed in a sheer white baby doll. She had packed a few more things than I figured. Not complaining though.

She climbed up and straddled my chest and slid up until her sweet smelling pussy was right in my face.

"Here's your late night snack. In fact, feel free to make it a seven course dinner." She lifted her self to her knees and squatted so her pussy was right over my mouth. What a sight. My cock was raging as I licked her from clit to taint and back. The next pass, I opened her fuzzy pussy lips up and plowed my tongue through that wet, silky furrow. She had perfumed her pussy. The combination of her erotic smells and the perfume had me ready to cum without one bit of outside stimulation.

I guess she must have sensed it because she got off my face and said, "Not yet, you don't. I have plans for that hot load."

She slid back on my torso, lifted that tight ass in the air, reached under, took hold of my cock and guided it to that sweet, wet pussy. She slid down on me, impaling herself all the way.

She sat upright and said in a sultry voice, "I am gonna fuck any doubt about me and what I want in me, out of you. I am gonna fuck you to tears. By the time we get home you will know for sure that you are all the man I ever need or want. Now, husband of mine, I am about to rock your world and take your load deep in my hot little pussy."

Her ass started to rotate on me as she was still impaled on my engorged cock. As she lifted up, she leaned forward and whispered, "suck my nipples, suck em hard."

She would come all the way to my swollen cock head and drop back down. I knew that at this rate I would not last long.

"Don't you dare cum yet, oh, oh, oh, yahhhhhhhhhhh. That was number one."

She continued to fuck herself and me into a lather.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck, herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre it cums, the big onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne. Cum in me baby, fill me nooooooooooooooooooooooooooow."

I erupted with a grunt into her, hot as a furnace pussy. She kept fucking herself on my still spurting cock. Tossing he head back and forth, saliva running down her chin. She was in her lust zone."

She finally calmed down and my cock was slowly deflating and soon popped out, followed by a gush of cum, that landed on me.

Without hesitation, she got off and licked and slurped up the mixture of our juices, until she had it all.

She got up, washed her mouth out and brushed her teeth and came back to bed.

"Aren't we gonna clean up, hon."

"Fuck no, I want to hold you and be held all night. Just like we are. There is nothing here that does not belong to us." I understood what she meant. I love this woman.

We fell asleep in one another' arms and slept until day break.

"Oh, ewww, we reek. We need a shower."

I couldn't agree with her more.

After she showered, it was my turn. When I got out my loving wife was laying on the bed, playing with her nipples and rubbing a finger through her pussy lips.

"Just getting things warmed up for ya, hon."

I jumped on the bed and dove into that wet, hot pussy.

"Wait let's 69, we haven't done that in ages."

She climbed on top of me and lowered her juicy vagina onto my face, while taking my rigid member into her silky, hot mouth.

Her love juices were flowing freely, as was my precum. We lapped each other's juices up and soon were on the way to one intense orgasm.

"I want your tongue all the way into my cunt. Tongue fuck me, dammit. Don't you dare stop." She went back down on my throbbing cock, taking the entire length down her throat.

Through her pussy I hollered, "I'm gonna cum, get ready."

"Mmph, mmph."

I felt my discharge leave my scrotum, as it drew up tight and charge up my rock hard cock, filling her mouth and throat with it's sliminess. At almost the same moment, she humped her dripping, gaping pussy down onto my face, cutting off my air supply.

I continued to tongue fuck her through her orgasm, as she continued to suck my cock, dry.

Janet collapsed onto me and I rolled her off, my face ending up looking at that slowly closing love hole.

I licked at it, to get the rest of her essence that was leaking from her. She was licking my cock.

After another shower, we packed to head home, ate breakfast and hit the road back to Reno.

Janet had her arms around me and her head against my back almost the whole way home.

I asked her when we stopped for gas, if she intended to ride the whole way like that.

"Yes, I do. Just more proof that you are my man and I love you more than life itself."

I fired up the bike and shouted back at her, "I love you more." She slapped my back and said, "No you don't." As she tightened her grip around my middle and lay her head on my shoulder. Once again life is good.