Fourteen Day Program Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz was pulling his hand, and he went to her, and kissed her, but she broke it quickly, dropping her head to his lap, sucking his soft cock and cleaning their combined juices from him. He wallowed in the sensation, knowing he'd need a little more time to recharge. He watched his wonderful wife sucking his cock, marveled at her lovely face, mouth open, filled with his messy cock, tasting their mingled cum with her eyes closed, as though it were a gourmet meal.

Maybe he could eat her after all ...

Darla stopped sucking then, and sat up on her heels. Tom lay next to his wife, stroking her breasts and stomach. He reached behind himself, and removed the plug from his ass. "Fuck, that was hot," he managed in the silence.

"A very good start," Darla grinned, and Liz laughed.

"We're gonna have a good long night," she added. "Tom, why don't you go get the wine? It looks like you need a little rest, anyway."

"If you guys don't mind, I'm taking off this costume," Darla said, climbing off the bed. Tom headed downstairs, marveling at his good luck. He gathered the wine and glasses, and gingerly brought them up the stairs. When he arrived, Darla and his wife were sorting through the toys, trying to decide what to do next. Darla was voting for the double-header, but Liz wanted a strap-on. They sat, and sipped wine, talking casually about how good the sex was, and how happy they all were with Liz's new state of mind.

"Let me tell you," Darla kidded, "I've been holding this secret in for so long, I thought I'd explode if I didn't tell someone." She explained that Dave, her husband, just didn't have the sex drive she needed, and she'd heard about the Organization from a friend. She'd balked at first, she told them, not because she didn't want to have sex outside her marriage, but because she knew that she wouldn't be able to turn it off. Her treatment wasn't quite the same as Liz's; hers was focused on allowing her to get as much as she wanted, getting past her guilt and her reservations. "I think sometimes that Dave might be gay," she chuckled. "Maybe someday he'll ask me about it, and I'll tell him everything. I asked for that in my conditioning -- if Dave ever asks, I'll tell it all. Except the protected stuff, of course." Tom had a few moments then, as the girls talked, remembering the conditions he had agreed to, and the penalties for breaking that agreement. He struggled to push those thoughts aside. Not when he was having his fantasies fulfilled!

They discussed the toys again then, as they finished their wine. Liz overruled Darla in the end, saying she wanted to fuck Darla with the strap-on. Tom settled on a chair to watch. Darla lay on her back, and spread her legs for his wife, playing with her pussy as Liz climbed into the harness. She came to Tom for help in tightening the straps. "Give it to her good, baby," he told her, fitting the harness to her hips. She waggled the cock at him, giggling. "It gets me so excited to see you like this, so hot, so sexy and hot. I want you to fuck her until she cums." She kissed him, and Tom was aware of the rubber cock bumping against his leg. He watched her climb onto the bed, her ass swaying seductively.

Liz positioned herself between Darla's legs, and lay above her, and they kissed, humping and groping each other. Liz lifted her breasts to Darla's face, offering her nipples, and Darla sucked them in, giving each one plenty of attention. Liz cooed and sighed as her friend worked her magic on her pointy hard nubs. Then she slid down, and placed the head of her toy at Darla's gash. No fooling around now, she pressed her hips forward, and Tom could see the head slip inside. His wife was fucking another woman! Slowly, Liz worked the toy inside, talking to her friend.

"You like that, Darla? You like the way my cock feels in your hot pussy?" Darla's eyes were closed, and she pulled her own nipples, rubbed her tits. "You want my cock? You want me to fuck your wet cunt?"

"Yes," she whispered hoarsely, "Yes, fuck me, fuck me with your cock!"

Liz pushed the head inside, and Tom watched Darla's pussy open and accept the penetration. Liz adjusted her position, and then slid the entire length inside in one stroke. Darla grunted, and her eyes opened wide, her mouth hanging open, silent a few seconds, before a huge groan emerged. Liz began stroking slowly, the full length of the toy pulling out and pushing back in. A few times she pulled all the way out, and Darla's pussy stayed open, splayed and hungry for more.

Liz started picking up the pace then, encouraged by her friend's moans and urging. "Fuck me, fuck my cunt, your cock feels so good, fucking make me cum on your cock." The more she goaded Liz, the harder Liz fucked; the harder she fucked, the more she goaded. "Is that all you've got? You fuck like a girl! Give it to me, pound me, bitch!" Tom's was enraptured by the sight of his wife frantically fucking another woman. He cock began stirring, and he moved to the bed. He moved to Liz's side, put his hand on the back of her head, and pulled her to Darla's chest.

"Suck her tits, make her cum," he told her, and when Liz took the left one, Tom went for the right, and they sucked her nipples together. Tom felt the rubbery nub harden between his lips, and he flicked his tongue on the sensitive tip before gripping it in his teeth, biting slightly, and pulling it up and away from her chest.

"Oh, fuck, you two, suck my tits, fuck, bite them, bitch! See how your man does it? Bite my nipples, hurt me!"

Liz went after it ferociously, biting hard, earning a scream from Darla, who bucked her hips up to meet her thrusts. Seeing her friend's reaction she bit harder, tugging the nipple with her teeth. Tom stopped, moved up, and placed his cock on Darla's face; hard now, he slapped her with it, hitting her lips, her nose.

"Oh, yeah, beat me with your cock, bruise my lips, oh, your wife fucks me so good," and then she caught his cock in her mouth and sucked it in. Tom felt the sensations run up his shaft into his chest as Darla craned her neck to take more, bobbing her head up onto his shaft. Liz pulled back, gabbed both Darla's nipples with her hands, and pinched violently as she pounded her friend's wet hole. She caught Tom's eye and whispered, "Get the lube."

Tom leaped from the bed, grabbed the bottle, and by the time he was back Liz had flipped them; she was on her back, Darla on top, riding the thick cock in her cunt. "Oh, yeah, that cock fills me so good," she cried out, her tits bouncing on her chest as she lifted herself up and down, hands planted firmly on Liz's tits, squeezing and mauling them. Tom moved behind her, lubed his shaft, and pressed against her back, slipping his cock between her luscious ample cheeks.

"Oh, fuck yeah, Tom, do it," she said, bending down low over Liz, lifting her ass, exposing her tight star. He could see the fat shaft of the tool stretching her cunt lips below as she arched her back. She kissed Liz hard, and Tom aimed his cockhead at the crinkled hole, and pushed the head inside. He heard Darla shouting into Liz's mouth, and grabbed her cheeks, spreading them, pressing further in, his slick shaft sliding easily into her accepting rear hole.

"He's in my ass," she told Liz, face to face, "His cock is in my ass, he's fucking my tight asshole while you fuck my cunt, bitch." Her dirty talk spurred him on, and he buried himself deep, his balls rubbing against Liz's tool below him. He groaned as he began fucking, only the second time in a woman's ass, and this time a different woman. Fuck! He could feel her cunt getting fucked as he plowed in and out, and he slapped her ass, hard.

"Yeah, slap my ass! Pound it, hurt me, fuck me till I can't walk! Give it to me hard, like your wife is fucking my cunt!" She started panting then, and he felt her about to cum; she was grunting, longer, louder, and he slapped her ass furiously, every time he pulled out, leaving large red handprints on her pale cheeks. She screamed, and shook, and came then; he felt it in her ass muscles, felt the wetness flowing from her cunt, splashing out, soaking his balls.

"Cum for me, baby, cum on my cock," Liz barked, "Cum on my big fucking cock in your slutty cunt, Tom, can you feel her on your cock, she's cumming so hard!"

Her orgasm seemed to go forever, extended by the double penetration, and Tom felt his climax building, feeling the pulses of Darla's orgasm in her ass, hearing his wife's goading.

"Fill her ass, baby, cum in her, fill her up with your lovely hot cum, fill her ass, baby!" And then it began, and he bellowed and felt the first blast as his balls tightened and launched his hot load into her ass. He buried himself inside, deeply, jerking his hips as his cock disgorged it's hot liquid, filling her. He felt the heat, like slick wet fire around his cock, and he fucked her cum-filled ass, grunting and groaning, until his cock was too sensitive to move.

He pulled out, sat back, and watched Darla's ass begin to spill it's take; it was open, gaping, and filled with semen, oozing out. He saw the toy below slip out, leaving her cunt open as well, red and angry and wet. Darla lifted a leg and Liz slid out, and then Darla was back on all fours, her ass in the air, and Liz was at his side, staring at it.

"Clean her out, Liz," he told her, and she smiled, only a second, before she pushed her face between Darla's upturned ass cheeks, and he watched her tongue stick right inside Darla's filled ass, still open, filled with cum.

"Tongue fuck that ass, baby, suck that cum out," he told his wife, and she did, with abandon. She moved her head rapidly in and out, spearing Darla's open hole, her tongue coated with cum. He could see it coating her tongue, her lips, and she was making yummy sounds, and then she placed her lips over the hole. He watched her cheeks sink in as she sucked, drawing out the hot cum. He grabbed her hair, pushed her face in harder, then pulled her back and kissed her. A mouthful of his cum spilled into his mouth, and they shared it, grunting their wet sloppy kiss, and he swallowed his cum, then pushed his wife's face back into Darla's ass.

She sucked and licked hungrily, cleaning out all the cum she could get, and then he pulled her out and kissed her again. Her face was wet, lips slick with his slimy semen, and he inhaled, enjoying the nasty scent of his explosion on her. They panted into each other's open mouths, tongues dueling, swapping the cum back and forth, until they both swallowed. He gazed at her with admiration he had never felt before, a swelling of pride for what she had become, for him, for them.

"I love you," he told her, "now clean off my cock."

She grinned and dove into his lap, sucking his soft dick until every drop of cum was off, then licked his balls clean of Darla's cum.

Tom looked up to see Darla staring at them. "Wow," she said, amazed, "that slut really loves ass cock." Liz looked up at them, and grinned around his dick.

"Yummy," she smiled. "It's doesn't taste bad," she snickered, "but I feel so bad doing it!"

They took another break, used the bathroom, and Tom fetched more wine.

They relaxed and chatted, then took showers to start fresh. When they all returned the girls used the double-headed dildo, a two-foot-long red jelly monster. Tom, having cum three times already (a record for him going back to just after their honeymoon), watched as they fucked each other in a scissor position. He used the nipple clamps to attach Liz's nipple to Darla's. Later they switched to all fours, butts facing each other, and he was able to move from end to end, getting his dick sucked as the women fucked each other. After both women came he told Liz to get into a sixty-nine with Darla, and he moved from end to end, fucking and getting sucked. The women had several orgasms, but he just couldn't get there again.

**

They ended up falling asleep together, Tom between the two women. When he woke, early in the morning, Darla was sucking his cock, and Liz was sitting up, watching. He told her to get a plug and stuff it up Darla's ass, and Liz bounded off the bed to complete her task. Darla hummed and groaned on his shaft as Liz penetrated her rear entry. Then before Tom came he pulled Darla's face off his cock, kissed her hard, and told her to get the big strap-on and let Liz ride it. As Liz was lowering herself onto the giant dildo, Tom lubed his cock and pressed it to Liz's ass.

"Oh, fuck, that fucking hurts, OW!" she squealed, pushing down onto Darla, and back onto Tom as his cockhead slipped inside her tight star. "Oh, fuck my ass, baby, fuck, that hurts so good, I'm so fucking filled!" He watched her ass stretch and open, saw her pussy sliding on the fat toy, and felt Darla sliding in and out of his wife through the thin membrane. As tight as her ass had been the first time he'd had her back door, it was more so now, her body crammed by the toy in her cunt. He felt his cock squeezed by the pressure, and stimulated by the additional friction.

Liz was howling her pleasure, kissing Darla, who was fondling her tits and squeezing her nipples. She writhed and jerked her hips, driving both of them deeper, harder. Tom tried to hold on, but felt his orgasm coming fast, and pumped her ass with deep strokes, hard, until he growled his climax, feeling his jets of cum rinsing her bowels. Her ass muscles responded by squeezing him as she grunted and came, loudly, screaming her passion with Tom. Tom pulled out, and Liz collapsed to Darla's side, panting and exhausted.

**

Tom woke a little while later, having no idea how long he'd slept or what time it was. He was alone, and swung his feet over the side. He heard the shower. Were the girls inside? Ridiculously, his first thought at the sound of running water was Liz and Darla soaping each other up. He made his way to the dresser, grabbed some shorts, and went to the front bedroom, looked out the window. Darla's car was gone; so Liz was alone in the shower. Back to normal, he thought, and part of him was relieved. Not that he felt he HAD to have wild, kinky, fantasy sex all day, but if Darla was still here, and the girls were up for it ...

Back in the bedroom he checked the clock. Eleven already. He lay back down. Liz had always been able to switch gears immediately after sex, unlike him. Even though his sexual appetite diminished after sex, he was always remembering what they'd done, how they had done it, mentally evaluating the sex, reliving it, comparing it to other times, better or worse. On special nights, like Balcony Night, he immediately catalogued it into his mental ranking. In the last week he'd replaced almost all of his former top ten.

Not Liz, she had always rested, then on to the next thing, at least in these past years. It felt like it might have been different when they were first married, but thoughts of the house, and cleaning, or what was on TV, or something, would always jump immediately to mind. He glanced around the room. The wine glasses were gone, the toys nowhere in sight. Looks like that aspect of her nature had not changed.

Listening to the shower, laying still and stretching, thoughts of the aspects of Liz's personality that HAD changed came to him, unbidden, stepping on his efforts to memorize and catalogue the delightful and nearly shocking events of last night and this morning. Despite the raw pleasure, the shameless unbridled lust and passion, a fearsome thought that had haunted him suddenly found it's way into the front of his mind. She liked doing whatever he asked. When he started her going, she went, embracing his desires with enthusiasm. But try as he might to disregard the suspicion, it was there, unwelcome, and it shook him to give the thought shape and power.

Her sexual desire was manufactured.

He denied it immediately, but once thought, it could be reasoned, or rationalized, or explained away, but it could not be un-thought. It wasn't true, he told himself, she'd said it herself, she WANTED to do these things with him, FOR him, and the conditioning she'd received had only removed her resistance to them. Things she'd previously considered too kinky were now welcomed, embraced, and indulged. She wallowed in her desire where she once balked and froze. It was really her, he told himself, the INSIDE her, come out to play. It was genuine.

But the thought lingered anyway. And with it came the memory of him, promising to agree to what they said, to take her home, to never stop loving her. He remembered how much it hurt to be without her, and felt guilty then, for thinking less of her sacrifice, all that she had done, for them, for him. He remembered being seduced by her story, the willingness she'd expressed, and the easy way he had slipped into agreeing to all their conditions, lured by the promise of all his fantasies being fulfilled.

He didn't want to seem selfish and ungrateful, and shamefully brushed those thoughts aside. He'd made his agreement, brought home the only woman he'd ever loved, and had enjoyed the benefits of her conditioning. Better, he reasoned, to concentrate on what he had gained than on the niggling doubts and downside. But try as he might to restrain it, his brain went where it would. Images of what she had done for those two weeks. Their control over her, over him, the conditions he had promised to uphold. And the pending call, that he knew would come one day.

No, better to focus on the good parts, the benefits. He remembered again what they had told him: a sex life most men only dream of. All your fantasies fulfilled. And he was getting that, beyond his wildest fantasies. He had more things to do, to try; this last week had opened a door to his imagination. He heard the shower stop, and he sat up. He knew she'd have things to do today, cleaning, shopping, getting her regular life in order. He also knew that he could stop her, tell her to suck his cock, and she would willingly, enthusiastically, drop to her knees and do it.

No, he thought. Not today. Let's have some reality time.

She came in, kissed him and asked him to get off the bed, and began stripping the sheets off. This was the Liz he knew and loved, the one who liked the house clean, and the refrigerator full, chatty and happy. But now he loved another woman, too, a filthy, foul-mouthed voracious slut who took his cock in her ass and his cum on her face. He felt conflicted, and wondered if he could ever really reconcile that they were the same woman.

He went to the shower, and thought about breakfast. Later he would head out to the store, and buy a digital HD video camera. He had some videos he wanted to shoot.

12