Fourteen Day Program Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I might throw up. But if you wanted to, I would."

"And you'd like it, too, wouldn't you?"

"If you liked it, yes."

The silence sat with them, like a third person, and the possibility of treating her that way was frightening without the erotic stimulation accompaniment. He would have never considered something like that with his wife before. He couldn't consider doing that with the woman he loved. Could he do it with the other Liz, the willing slut she had become, the one who satisfied his every desire?

Or that other one, the third Liz, the one he suspected and despised? The thought of her chilled him, and he drove in silence for a while, wondering which woman he was travelling with.

When they arrived at the hotel the suite wasn't ready; it was early, still, and they asked after local restaurants and shopping, got directions, and went back to the car. Tom took the video camera from the trunk before they drove off for a bite to eat. The hotel had mentioned a good lunch place about a mile down the strip, and they found it easily, and parked. The lot had some cars, but wasn't crowded. Still, Tom parked some distance from the other cars, far from the door. He picked up the camera, and pointed it at Liz who was still in the car,and started recording.

"Well, we're here, starting our little vacation," he said, and she smiled for the camera.

"Are you shooting home movies," she asked, "or will this be one of your special videos, just for us."

"Well," he explained for the camera, turning it from her, "your panties are still hanging from the mirror," he turned to the back seat, "and your bra is back there, so I think we're going to shoot some special scenes this weekend," he told her. "So before we go in, why don't you show me what you are wearing under your skirt?"

Liz turned in her seat, facing him, and lifted her left leg up onto the console, and placed her right foot on the dashboard. The movement forced her skirt up, and she pulled it the rest of the way up, spreading her legs wide. "Why, I'm completely naked under my skirt," she play-acted, smiling conspiratorially, "See? It's just my hot, wet shaved pussy." Her fingers danced lightly at her labia, spreading them open, exposing her pink insides and glistening hole. "If my skirt were to blow in the wind, anyone looking would see everything I have."

"Oh, you are so hot," he said, teasingly. "I think I want it to be very windy."

"Oh, you naughty man," she teased the camera, "you want complete strangers to see my pussy! But," she added, grinning, "what if it's not windy enough?"

"Well, then, you hot sexy woman of mine," he exaggerated, "you might have to help it out a little, like you are doing right now. Show me how wet you are." He focused the camera between her legs, as one hand pulled her labia open, and the other slipped two fingers down her slit and into her wet hole, as she moaned. The fingers emerged slick with her juices. "This makes you hot, doesn't it, the idea of people seeing your tits and ass and pussy?"

"Oh, yeah, baby," she snarled, and brought her fingers to her mouth, pausing. "it gets me all steamy," she added, and licked up her fingers, then sucked them into her mouth. Tom ended the video, and leaned to her and kissed her, and they got out and headed for the restaurant.

Inside they requested a quiet booth, away from the other patrons, but there was nothing completely secluded. They were seated in the back, with a smattering of other patrons a few tables away. Tom put the camera on the seat next to him, and they looked at the menus, settled on salads and iced tea. They chatted normally as they attacked the bread, and then the salads. About halfway through the salad, Tom turned on the camera, and angled the view screen to he could direct it under the table, focusing it in Liz's lap. He looked up at her, and grinned.

"Liz," he whispered, "take a glance around the room. Is anyone watching us?" Her eyes darted around, and returned to look at him.

"No."

"I want you to open your legs," he said quietly, "and pull your skirt up a little." Looking down, he changed the angle, watching her knees part, and exposing her shaved slit. "Oh, that's nice. Do you feel naughty and slutty showing your pussy?"

"My God, Tom, anyone can see, there's no tablecloth on this booth." Her eyes crinkled in that devilish way as she grinned. She lowered her voice. "If anyone looks over, they'll see my pussy!"

"Touch it," he told her, "put your finger inside." The camera caught her hand between her legs, and a single digit slipping inside her, sliding in and out a few times. She brought it back up, and slipped it into her mouth, just as the waitress came by. Tom hid the camera behind his leg.

"How is everything, folks?" she asked, "You want another iced tea?"

"The dressing is delicious," Liz chirped, pulling her finger from her mouth. "I'll have another tea, please."

"That's the house dressing. Lots of folks like it. I'll be right back." She smiled at Liz, and then looked suspiciously at Tom before departing. They giggled together when she was gone.

"Do you think she saw me?" Liz asked.

"Maybe," Tom replied, adding, "do you think she enjoyed it?"

"She seemed awful friendly." Tom reached down and turned off the camera. They finished eating, and left a decent tip. The waitress smiled as they left.

"Thanks, folks. Come back soon!" she smiled.

Outside, they walked to the car, and Tom turned the camera back on, allowing Liz to walk ahead of him. As they got near the car, he told her to show her ass. He watched her walk, her ass cheeks swaying delightfully, her hand holding up the back of her skirt. They drove to a local market, bought some food and snacks for the room, and some water. Tom had the video camera with him, and got her to spread herself while pretending to reach for something on the bottom shelf. He took her to the frozen food aisle and watched her nipples get hard under her shirt. After shopping, they drove to the riverfront area, and walked around, looking at the shops and restaurants. A couple of times, when they separated from the crowds, he had her pull up her shirt, or show her pussy quickly. Once or twice he thought he thought someone saw them, and he got some knowing smiles from a few passerby. After a while they headed back to the hotel, taking a different route, off the strip. They passed an adult toy store that he marked in his memory for tomorrow. Right now he wanted to get back to the hotel and have sex, he was horny as fuck!

As they drove, he saw one of the local strip clubs, and the sign outside caught his eye. He pulled into the next parking lot and headed back, and pulled into the lot. "Amatuers Friday 8PM" was all it said, and the wheels in his head turned furiously.

"What are you doing? A topless bar?" He looked at his wife, unable to hide his grin. "Are we going in there?" she asked him.

"Just for a second," he said, "I want to see something. I want you to come in with me."

"I've never been in a place like that," she offered quietly, scanning the parking lot. When she turned to face him, she was smiling. "Okay, let's go."

She walked with him as though they were walking into the mall, completely at ease, her hand on his arm. Tom paid the cover, and they took a table in the middle, away from the stage. It was early afternoon, and the place was mostly empty. A buxom brunette waitress in a skimpy outfit took their drink order. On stage a young blond girl with small tits was swinging lazily around the pole for the few diehards sitting at the stage tables. The waitress returned with the drinks. Before she left, Tom stopped her.

"Excuse me, the sign outside said 'amateurs Friday'. Does that mean anyone?" he shouted over the thumping music.

She looked Tom over with an expression of intolerance that she quickly hid with a forced smile. "I think so, yeah." She turned her attention briefly to Liz, looking her up and down, as if evaluating her, before turning back to Tom, and pointed at the bar. "Talk to Conrad, the bartender, he'll give you the details." She smiled again, and jiggled away. Tom leaned in to Liz's ear so he didn't have to shout.

"I'm going to talk to the bartender. Do you want to wait here, or come with me?"

Liz turned her head, surveyed the room, Tom followed her gaze. Other than the waitress and dancer, Liz was the only female in sight. Beside the guys sitting stage side, there were a few others at tables, and a couple of unsavory types playing pool. Dancers' boyfriends? He turned back to Liz, who leaned into his ear "With you," she said.

They rose, took their drinks, and Tom looked at the dancer on stage. She was completely nude, and squatting in front of a guy, her pussy open and exposed, as the man slipped a bill into her garter, his fingers lingering to stroke her thigh. He suffered a moment's hesitation, but his erotic fascination to show off his wife quickly wrestled his good sense into submission. He looked at Liz, and saw she was watching, too. They approached the bar and got the bartender's attention.

"The waitress said I should ask you," he started, "I wanted to know about the amateur night tomorrow."

"Starts at eight," he said, "ten dollar cover."

"No, not that," Tom said, "about signing up," he shouted, and in his peripheral view saw Liz's eyes open wide. "I'm Tom," he said, extending his hand, and the bartender took it, "and this is my wife, Liz. She'd like to dance tomorrow."

"Conrad," he replied, and looked Liz over, the way the waitress had, then shook her hand as well. He motioned to them to follow him, and signaled the waitress to cover the bar. They followed him to a door, into a small hallway, and into a tiny neat office adorned with photos of half naked women. Conrad went behind a small desk, and pulled some papers out of a drawer.

"Fill this out and sign it, here, and here," he said to Liz, indicating two places for her signature. She took the offered pen and began filling it out. "Have you ever danced before?" Liz looked up, glanced at Tom, and told him no. "Okay, then, let me walk you through. I recommend you watch the girls for a while, get an idea of what they do." He paused, then added. "I'll say, and please don't take offense, that you're slightly older than most of the girls who do this, but you look like you're in good shape, otherwise I'd talk you out of it." Liz thanked him, and returned to her form. Conrad turned to Tom, but as he spoke, included Liz. Tom watched his eyes, and saw them returning to her chest, and sneaked a glance to see her nipples were hard and pushing out through her tee shirt.

"Each girl gets three songs. The pattern for the regular girls is the top on the first song, bottoms on the second, and tips on the third, but for amateurs it's all about winning the contest, so go at your own pace. We're full nude, as you can see, but you go as far as you want. You can touch yourself, but no penetration, and no one else touches you. You keep all tips you get, first place is two hundred, second is a hundred, third is fifty. Bring your own costume, although street clothes are fine; make your decision, but it's easier to take off costumes that are made to be removed easily."Liz handed him the completed form, and he reviewed it silently, then tore off the back copy and handed it back. "Amateurs are not allowed to do table dances or private dances. There's no touching, and no soliciting. This isn't a whorehouse or a swingers club, so if you've got other things in mind, forget them. I'll be working the floor that night with another guy, Brandon, and if there's trouble, you're out, fast." He looked each of them in the eye. "Don't drink before you get here, drunks make shitty dancers, and if you have to drink to get past your nerves you shouldn't be trying this. After the show, you're welcome to stay. Got it?"

"Got it," Tom, agreed. Liz nodded, smiling.

"Okay, then, see you tomorrow night, maybe, if you don't lose your nerve." He smiled. "Good luck."

"I'll be here," Liz offered. They stood, shook hands again, and Conrad escorted them out, and offered to freshen up their drinks. Tom took Liz back to the table. They sat as the next girl, a slightly overweight but shapely blonde, took the stage.

"Are you excited?" he asked in her ear. She turned to him, nodded, watching the girl on stage. He watched with her, occasionally leaning into her ear to talk.

"This is so hot, Liz," he told her. "Tomorrow night that will be you up there, teasing a bar full of strange men." She turned to him, grinning that devilish eager grin. "They're all going to see your tits, and your ass, and your pussy. Will you go all the way nude?"

"Do you want me to?" she leaned to him to ask. He felt her breath in his ear.

"Fuck, yeah!" he told her, and her grin widened to a smile. He thought of how jealous all the men would be as he left with her, thinking of how hot she was, and what it would be like to have her. "You are the hottest woman I've ever seen, and you are going to be fabulous tomorrow." He paused, then leaned in closer. "Tell me what you are thinking about."

Liz continued to watch the girl on stage, as she spread her legs for the men dropping money at her feet. She turned and leaned into Tom's ear. "I'm thinking about your cock, and how hard it will be when you see me up there, teasing all those me. I'm thinking about their cocks, too, all those strange cocks hard for me as they stare at my tits and pussy. I'm going to be completely naked," she hissed in his ear, "so they can see my wet cunt, just inches away, and I'm going the show them how hard my clit is." She licked his ear. "Then I'll show them my tight asshole, and touch it while they watch." She bit his earlobe, and turned back to the stage, wide-eyed. Tom's cock was hard in his pants.

After a few more sets they left, and went to the hotel, checked in, and brought their bags and packages to the suite. They weren't in the room more than five minutes before they were kissing furiously, grappling at each others' bodies, pawing at each other in ferocious passion. Almost immediately he had her on the bed and was licking her wet pussy. Liz pulled his head into her cunt.

"Lick my wet cunt, Tom. All those men tomorrow will see where your tongue is right now! I'm so fucking wet thinking about showing myself off for you!"

Tom shifted, and climbed up over her, swinging his legs over her head in a sixty-nine, and lowering his hips to touch her lips. He raised himself up on his arms, and looked down at her, as she craned her neck to reach the tip of his dick, just out of her reach. "You want my hard cock in your mouth, you slut? You're going to show everyone what a hot, sexy slut I have for a wife?"

"Oh yeah, baby, they'll all know tomorrow, I'm going to make their cocks hard for me, they'll all want me they way you have me."

He lowered his hips, watching her mouth open, accepting his dick, sucking on it vigorously, swirling her tongue around the tip, and then Tom dove back into her shaved pussy, lapping up her juices, and sucking her clit. She squealed onto his cock, sucking harder, pumping her head up. Tom lowered his hips more as he licked her out; they were both going at each other frantically, exorcising the passion they had built up during the day. Liz began pushing her pelvis up into his face, and Tom enjoyed a suddenly wicked thought, and lowered his hips, and she took him further, still sucking, and made sounds that signaled her approaching orgasm. He attacked her clit, and reached behind her thigh to push two fingers into her wet hole. And he lowered his hips more, forcing his cock deeper into her mouth, pressing her head into the mattress. He reached with his other hand to wet a finger in her juices, and slipped it into her tight asshole, sucking her clit, feeling her bucking with her pending explosion. She writhed under him, grunting and straining, and as her orgasm gripped her, he dropped his hips lower, heard her gag, and then choke as his cock pushed past the back of her mouth, into her throat as she came, harder than he'd ever seen, her ass clamping on his finger, her juices gushing out of her, and then he pulled his dick out and she screamed in passion and release. The abuse of her mouth spurred his orgasm, and he came, shooting his load as she gobbled at his dangling cock head, sucking his come from him. He heard her crying out, slurping and sucking as he filled her mouth and covered her face.

Spent, he rolled off her, and she was on him immediately, driving her mouth down over his shaft, sucking him clean, keeping him hard. She licked his ball sack, then shoved her head below, pulling his legs up and tonguing his ass as she stroked his cock. She went at him like a woman possessed, licking and sucking and stroking, then she took his cock into her mouth again and slipped a finger into his ass, stroking his prostate. She pulled off his cock with a pop.

"I want your cock in me, I want you to fuck my wet pussy," she hissed insistently. "I want my cunt filled with cock and cum, I want you to fuck that nasty slut hole I'm going to show off tomorrow. They're going to want to fuck me, to put their cock where yours is going." She lifted her leg over his body, and held his cock upright, and shoved herself down, taking his full length inside her in one stroke. "Oh, yeah, fuck my slut cunt, baby, fuck your slut good, give me the pounding I need!" She was shouting, her face glaring at him, urgent and needy and driven. She pounded herself down on him, grinding her clit against his pubic bone, groaning, then lifting to drop herself down. Tom pushed up as she came down, slamming into he with a bone-jarring impact, and she exhaled sharply.

"Ugh! Yeah! Fuck that cunt, baby, fuck it good! My pussy loves cock!" She bounced her hips up and down, and Tom met her on every stroke, slamming his hips up, wanting to hurt her, to shove his cock up into her chest, they way he had done to her mouth. He pulled her hips down onto him, watched her eyes open wide, and glaze, and her mouth opened and then she was cumming, crying out, shouting, and he felt her juices drench his balls; and still she bounced on him, still cumming, and the passion drove him to the brink, and hung there, and then pushed over and he felt his cum shooting into her, blasting her strong and hard, hips raised, elevating her on his cock, matching her cries as he filled her hungry cunt with his cream.

He exhaled deeply, and his hips dropped, and his cock slipped out, but she stayed above him, legs open. He looked down to see his cream spilling out of her open hole, dripping onto his spent member. He looked at her to see her staring into his face, and then she pulled off him, and turned, and licked his cum off his cock, rubbing her face in it, slurping it off his flaccid meat. She pushed her face into his balls, smearing his cum all over her face, wallowing in it like a pig in slop.

He stared at her, transfixed by her display of deviance, as close to disbelief as he had ever been. He wanted her hot, and horny, and wild. But this was so far past that. Her wanton behavior had kept him hard, gotten him to a second climax, but this was not a turn on. He watched her slobbering her face into his ball sack, and he was disgusted. And then she looked up at him; her expression almost feral, and he had a sudden memory of a vampire movie he'd once seen, when the feeding vampire is disturbed while feeding. But instead of the snarling growl of the vampire, Liz smiled proudly, drips of semen dangling from her nose and chin and eyebrows, flicking off her smeared face, and drooling from her mouth.

"I love cum," she laughed. Tom didn't laugh back. He rolled over and settled into an uneasy sleep.

The next morning he woke before her and jumped into the shower, turned way hot, trying to scrub the memory of the previous night away with the remnants of their lovemaking. He scorned the phrase then, knowing that the woman he saw last night was not the woman he fell in love with and married, and although she'd started out as the woman he wanted to fuck, she had ended as the third one, the one he despised, and now, was a little afraid of. Was this who she became for those two weeks away, he thought, and on her return trip? Once again, the concept of the manufactured response invaded his brain, and with it, the more insidious thought that the Organization didn't exist, that it was all a sham, perpetrated on him, to give her an excuse to have debauched sexual experiences outside their marriage, with his knowledge and unwitting permission. NO! he admonished himself, he would not believe that, it was too crazy, too much to grapple with, and his mental defenses shut the thought away, hiding it from his consciousness.