Fourteen Day Program

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door opened before he could answer, and Ann stepped into the room, followed by Robert, Will, and another man, a younger man, that Tom hadn't met before. Liz pulled away from him, and greeted each of them with a small hug and a kiss on the cheek. Each of them came to Tom, who stood and shook each offered hand, including Jason, who introduced himself. Ann stayed by his side as the rest of them greeted Tom; Will and Jason took seats at the small conference table, while Robert and Liz took the chairs facing the couch. Tom sat back down on the couch, and Ann sat at the other end.

Liz was in the chair closest to the door, on Tom's right. Ann was on his left, on the couch, and Robert across from him. Just past Robert's shoulder, clearly visible, were Will and Jason. Everyone can watch me, he thought. They can watch my reactions, and keep me from taking Liz home. But it won't work, he told himself, then interrupted his own thought – what could they be planning to tell me that they think I would leave her here?

"Well, Mr. Raines, I assume that Liz has filled you in on why she came here, on why she felt the need to come here." Again, the easy smile. A difficult man to dislike. Everyone in the room, he saw, was relaxed and warm, openly friendly. He wanted to feel as easy as they were, but found it difficult. "She's a special woman, your Liz. I think we all agree on that. But you probably already know she's special." Robert leaned forward, elbows resting on tops of his thighs. "Not everyone has it in them to see the opportunity for growth in themselves, and to take action to achieve that growth. More unique is the desire to do that for someone else. Liz has made it very clear that her motivation has always been you." He turned his head to Liz. "Not that she won't experience some benefit herself, right Liz?"

Liz beamed, then flushed. Then beamed again, and her eyes flashed at Tom. Hungrily.

"But she did it for you, and for you together. And I can assure you that she has met het challenges, and has been one of the finest clients we have ever had."

"Without a doubt," Ann added, "By the way, where's Darla? She should be here."

"They weren't finished yet," Jason called to her, "She said to go ahead and get started, they'll be in presently."

Robert sat back upright then, and when he spoke his tone was softer, admiring. Almost devotional. "You are a very fortunate man, Mr. Raines, and your wonderful wife has given you a very, very great gift. She has found a way to remain the woman you know and love, while becoming the fulfillment of your every desire. You will soon be able to enjoy a life together limited only by your imagination. Do you understand this? Can you appreciate the scope of this day?" He paused, seemed the scrutinize Tom. "Can you see the magnitude of the gift Liz has given you?"

"Y-yes," he answered. "I think I can."

"I hope so, Mr. Raines. I hope so." He glanced at Ann, then Liz. "Sometimes, though, hope is not enough." He flashed the disarming smile again. "Before we leave here, we will be certain. We'll know three things. One, that you fully comprehend the scope of Liz's efforts on your behalf, and what you are about to gain. Second, what efforts we have made on your behalf, to assist Liz in her development. And three, your responsibility and commitment to receive this gift." Despite the genuine tone of voice and the unbridled smile, once again Tom felt nervous.

"Don't be nervous," he heard Ann say. "Really, there is nothing to be nervous about." He turned to her, and she touched his arm, so delicately he almost didn't feel it. Yet her touch seemed to draw away his tension, even as he met her eyes.

She was a striking woman. Short cropped dark hair framed her face, and a thin nose and strong lips were overwhelmed by strikingly bright blue eyes. Those eyes flashed as she spoke, the way Liz's had, just before. He recognized that flash now. It was excitement. He looked back to Liz, who met his gaze, and yes, it was in her eyes as well. And then he realized why he hadn't recognized it at first.

He had not seen that intensity in a long time.

He turned back to Ann as she spoke to him. "Liz has already told you, I believe, that she will do whatever you tell her, enthusiastically, once we give her that instruction. We will give her that direction at the end of this session, provided you have no objections, and we accept your commitment."

"I understand all that, yes."

"We understand that it may seem a little hard to believe. For your benefit we will execute a small demonstration of her enthusiastic cooperation shortly. But first," she nodded towards Liz, "Liz will describe some portions of her treatment. During her story I will describe the some of the techniques used, and try to illustrate their purpose in our program.

"On the first night, two Fridays ago, when Liz arrived, we had her take part in a testing and orientation exercise, designed to evaluate her levels of resistance, barrier negotiation, adaptation and depth of commitment. Based on that night's results, we customized an accelerated program for her." She smiled at Liz. "I can tell you that she met and exceeded every challenge. We are very proud of her." Tom watched Liz blush and smile, and then Ann said, "Liz, tell him about your first night here."

"Well," she began, practically lunging into the story, "you know that Darla brought me here. When we arrived, they had a like a cocktail party in one of the large meeting rooms, only there weren't any cocktails, just water, and no food, just more of a get-to-know-you mixer thing. Robert and Ann and Darla brought me around the room, there was probably about thirty people, they're all with the organization here. So for the first hour, it was just, you know, warming up, getting comfortable, meeting people. Everyone was very nice, and made me feel welcome."

"Well, around eleven o'clock, Robert and Ann take me aside, and tell me that we need to get started, and I think we have to start saying goodbye to everyone. But Robert says no, we are going to start right here at the party. And he tells me to take off my shirt."

"Now, you know me, I'm shy about things like that. And I'll tell you, I was hesitant at first. All kinds of crazy thoughts went through my head, and I was looking around for Darla, but I couldn't find her, but I knew she wouldn't have brought me here if it wasn't okay, and I told myself that it was going to be for the best."

And she took a breath.

"And so I unbuttoned my shirt, and I took it off. Ann took it from me, and there I was on the side of the room, near the refreshments, wearing only my bra, and then Ann steps away with my top, and Robert says, 'thank you' and he walks away from me as well. And then people are coming up to the refreshments, getting a bottle of water, and talking to me, in just my bra, as if there was nothing unusual."

"Darla had told me to wear nice underwear, and I had just bought a new bra and panties set at Vicky's, so at least I didn't have to feel insecure about wearing something shabby in front of all these nice people I just met. So I continue talking, and mingling, it's men and women, some of the people here are married, you know. And I'm feeling very comfortable again. And then Ann comes back with Robert, only they don't pull me aside his time. They say, right in front of a group of people, 'all right Liz, please take off your pants'. Just like that. And I was in the middle of telling a story to these folks, and they were looking at me, like, 'okay, finish the story', so I continued telling it while I kicked off my shoes, and opened my pants and pulled them down. Ann took them from me, and I put my shoes back on, and finished telling the story in my panties and bra. Practically naked, standing there in my underwear as if it was nothing."

"We try to gauge her tolerances here, noting where she might push back," Ann began, but Tom didn't really hear her. He was staring at his wife, trying to settle the conflict between the image of her, seated across from him in her demure skirt and blouse, and his remembered images of her as the good girl, and the imagined one that now dominated his brain: Liz in matching sexy bra and panties, walking around in a room filled with strangers. He found it a bit unbelievable, and a little upsetting. But also a little exciting. He cleared his head, smiled at Liz, and turned to Ann, who was finishing her interjection. "...was going so well, we continued."

"So, as crazy as it sounds, I'm walking around these nice people, who are all fully dressed, and I'm in just my new Vicky's, and they treat me as though there is nothing unusual. So I feel mostly normal, except every time I remember that I'm in my underwear, I get a little embarrassed, and well, a little excited. I mean, you couldn't see anything, but still. And everyone else is dressed, so it's only me."

"But, I keep with it, and talking to people, you know, little groups keep pulling me to them, asking me questions, and we chat for a while, all very common, except I'm in my bra and panties. They were black, by the way. So I'm talking to these two couples, it's about one a.m. now, and I feel hands at my back, and I turn, and Ann is unhooking my bra."

"Well, I just froze for a second, and she looked me in the eye, like, if this is going to be a problem, I won't do it, but then I told her, yes, go ahead, I think I'm ready. And so she unhooked me, and I slipped off my straps, and there they were. Ann gave me a little kiss on the cheek, and she whispered that I was doing great." Liz blushed a little. "She also said my tits looked great. That felt pretty good, and I think it helped me to continue." She glanced at Ann. "So I thanked her and turned back to the group. Topless. Tits just standing out there. And just like before, no change in conversation."

"You'd think having my boobs out on display would be too much for me, right, but I think it was harder to be in my underwear. Being in my underwear was so far from being fully dressed in front people that it felt really different at first. Having my top off only felt a little more different than that. I guess it would have been more uncomfortable if everyone was staring at me, but they just acted like there was nothing unusual."

"So you can guess, in another hour, there I am in my shoes and panties, there's Ann. This time I was allowed to keep my shoes off, though." She laughed a second. "As if that's relevant! I can't believe I mentioned the shoes!" Her face had an eager expression, and her eyes had that look again, the excitement Tom had noted before. "Taking off your panties in public is awkward, 'cause you have to bend down, at least a little. You can act like a fake strip tease, or you can act like you're home, but you can't act nonchalant. They kinda get stuck at your thighs, you know? That's when I felt embarrassed, because I had to bend over a little, and that stayed with me a little, for a while, and I had to resist covering myself with my hands. Covering my pussy. I did it for a few seconds, but then got my nerve back, and thought hell, if everyone else can act like I'm still dressed, so can I, and I resumed my mingling, but with my tits and ass and pussy for everyone to see."

"It wasn't until about fifteen minutes later that the idea got into my head that I was naked in public, and that it was, well, a little erotic. At first I just denied it, but I couldn't deny my nipples getting hard, or my pussy getting moist. Wet, actually." As shocked as he was to hear his wife discuss her wet pussy, he had to admit, she was right. He was starting to feel a little aroused, too. "So when I couldn't deny it, I tried to control it, dismiss it, thinking, you know, like 'good girls wouldn't act like this', the type of thinking I was here to get away from. I started thinking, well, so what if it's making me hot? Is that so wrong? And I let myself go with it." She giggled. "Oh, Tom, you should've seen me! As soon as I committed to not avoiding it, it felt like I just gushed, and I started getting all hot, I swear, I thought I was going to orgasm right there in the room!" She beamed at him, and his arousal grew, his pants getting a little tight and uncomfortable. How was he going to adjust himself in front of these people? "A few minutes later I was subconsciously rubbing my legs together, I swear, while I was talking. The more I admitted I was getting excited, the hotter I got. Then Ann spotted me doing that, and she called everyone's attention."

Liz turned to Ann, but Ann motioned for her to continue. "So she tells everyone thanks for their assistance tonight, they did a great job. She says the evaluation period is over, so we can all stop pretending that Liz is naked! And then she says, doesn't she look great? And people are yelling out compliments, great tits, nice ass, like that, and Ann says yes, she's pretty hot, and not just to look at, she says, if we let her keep going she's going to start playing with herself."

"Oh my God, I could've died of embarrassment, until everyone started cheering. A room full of people, cheering for me being aroused, standing naked in the middle of the room, my pussy practically dripping, dying for, y'know, a little something, and they clap and cheer, like I'm going to masturbate in front of them."

"Anyway, Ann turns to me, say we should start to get ready for phase two, and that I had about ten minutes, and I didn't know what she was talking about but I told her I needed the bathroom, and she got me a robe, and walked me out to the ladies room. Perfect timing, she said, we should be ready to start when we get back in."

"Start what, I didn't know. I figured, we'd be wrapping up, seeing it was so late. When we came back to the room I saw I was wrong. While we're out the crowd has gotten folding chairs from a storage closet, and a bench, like a workout bench, is in the middle of the room, surrounded by the chairs, and Ann walks me to the bench, in the middle, and she takes my robe, and again, some cheering, and she tells me to lay down on the bench, on my back. So now I'm starting to get a little nervous, especially when I see everyone starting to sit, all around me, so crazy shit is going through my head, right?" She looked at Tom. "Just like the ideas that are probably going through your head, right Tom? And probably the same reaction, too. I didn't know whether to be crazy scared, or crazy excited. Hell, I thought they were going to gang me, and my old brain was going, 'run for your life', but my pussy was soaking and whispering, 'come on, baby!' So I lay down, and Ann pulls a chair up next to me, and says, relax, there's no sex tonight. We're just doing some personal housekeeping.' And I see Darla bringing up this little suitcase, like a beauty kit."

"So she sets up her stuff, and she shaves me. My legs, under my arms," she paused, just a second, "and then she shaves my pussy, and even my ass, completely bald. While everyone was watching."

Tom knew his mouth was open, and he closed it, but it was too late. Liz saw his look of disbelief. So did Ann, and Robert and everyone else, and Tom was wondering if it was really true, because damn that would be really hot, but she's got to be pulling one over on him, there was no way... but man, if it was ... nice! He realized that his dick was completely hard, and tenting uncomfortably, and that everyone could see that, too.

"Liz," Robert said, "I think your husband wants to believe your story, but doesn't quite." He paused as Liz turned to face him. "Would you please show him?"

And Tom sat there, as his wife; his innocent, naïve and a little uptight, beautiful young wife, smiled like she won a prize, and sat back in her chair, kicked off her shoes, pulled up her skirt and lifted her knees, placing her heels on the front of the chair cushion, and spread her legs right at him, and sure enough there was her sweet pussy, completely hairless, from her belly down past her little rosebud asshole which was peeking from between her cheeks. Her smooth shaved lips were partly open, exposing her inner moisture, even as the lips glistened with wetness. She's excited, he saw, she's showing her shaved pussy to the whole room, and she's getting hot about it.

As hot as me.

"It looks great, doesn't it? They say that most women are never comfortable with their pussy, the way it looks. I used to not really like it, but now I think it looks great, right?" Her arms extended around the base of her thighs, and her hands gently stroked the channel between her leg and crotch, pressing her lips together, then separating then slightly. "And it feels great, too. After it was done Ann made me touch it, to see how smooth it was, and it felt so sexy." Her fingertips played lightly at the lips, just grazing them with a polished nail, a delicate index finger stroking the lip from the base, to the top. "Do you like it, Tom? I like it. I bet you like it even more than me. Can you believe that your good little girl wife is showing her shaved pussy to the whole room? I see it's having an effect of you," she giggled.

"All right, Liz, stop teasing," Ann interrupted. Tom didn't know whether to thank her or slap her! "Put that away for now. And by the way, you're right, it's lovely." Tom could hear the smile in Ann's voice. He watched Liz close her legs and put her feet back on the floor, still smiling at him, then smoothing her skirt and sitting up properly.

"You can believe what Liz is telling you, Mr. Raines. It's understandable that you might have doubts, no matter how much you want to believe it." He turned to her, saw the grin. "Following Liz's grooming, we stopped for the night, but based on our evaluation of her behavior, we selected an accelerated program for the overnight. Each night, as Liz slept, we used audio programs to recondition her thinking and attitudes. Normally we start more slowly, but we deemed Liz to be more receptive and motivated."

"Over the next days we used a combination of extended wake periods of physical activity to break down her mental and emotional resistance, in effect, to remove her negative resistance towards sex, leaving a void. At night we would replace them with her desired attitudes. Then the next morning we would begin the day by reinforcing the new attitude with corresponding behavior, then proceed to repeat the process, each day increasing the level of activity, and extending her acceptance level."

"Are you saying ..."

"Liz," Robert said, "do you think he's ready."

"I'm pretty sure, Robert."

"Ann?"

Ann glanced at the tent in Tom's pants. "I'd say he's ready."

"All right, Liz, you may tell him now."

"I had sex, Tom. A lot. A real lot."

Tom's head began swimming a little, and he felt his chest tighten, and the momentary panic sensation conflicted with the raging hard-on he was sporting. Holy shit! Liz had sex with other people? "I had a lot of sex, with a lot of people, in a lot of different ways, and Tom, let me tell you, it was incredible. Each day they would have sex with me for hours at a time, then take a break, then go for hours more, sometimes more than twenty-four hours. They would just keep going till I was exhausted, and passed out from cumming, and couldn't move my body anymore and they just kept waking me up, and going at me, over and over." She spoke with a wonder and admiration in her voice. As though she were recalling her fondest childhood birthday. "They made me do everything, things I was afraid of, thing I didn't like. Things I never ever dreamed of." She grinned again. "And they made me do it until I wasn't afraid or surprised, and then they'd keep doing it until I enjoyed, and then liked it and then wanted it. It was so wild, and so hot. Sometimes a little scary. But mostly hot." Her voice lowered, but became more defined. "I swear I thought I would die from orgasms at first. Then after a few days I couldn't cum anymore, and they worked me until I could. Then they wouldn't let me, they would bring me to the edge and stop, for like ten hours they denied me, until I was begging, crying, and they made me earn it. When I finally came I passed out and didn't wake up till the next day."