Fourteen Year Itch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About a month before little Robert was born, I was blowing Rob, when he started fingering my ass. "You know this belongs to me, don't you?" I just continued my efforts on his cock. "It's time for me to take what's mine." I looked at him, as he slid his finger in. I said nothing, I just laid down beside him, on my stomach, and waited. Take it, he did. It hurt like hell. He went slowly at first, and as he gained ground, he picked up the pace. "Don't worry Joe, you will get to like it much as your wife does. Of course she isn't taking this big boy in her ass. But you will love it too."

He fucked me twice that day. When I got home, I was sore, and wiped out. I went straight to bed. The next morning Sue asked me what was wrong. I told her my stomach hurt. Well that was true. I just didn't tell her why it hurt. That afternoon, I almost didn't stop at Rob's. I knew I would have some explaining to do if I didn't, so I stopped. He fucked me twice more, making sure that I got his whole cock in me both times. I came without touching myself on the second time.

The next day he fucked me twice, making me cum both times. I begged him to fuck me a third time. "You like my big cock too, don't you Joe?" Now I knew what Sue meant. His cock belonged in me.

When I got home really late that night, I had to tell Sue what happened. "I guess we are both addicted to his cock. Did you really cum without touching yourself?"

"Three times" I said with a grin."

That is how it continued until little Robert was born. When Sue was able, Rob started fucking her again. Only now we shared him. Once for each of us at night during the week. Then all weekend we spent in bed. Sue got pregnant again, of course, I didn't, but I didn't mind being her stand in when the time came. Just before Roberta Joy was born, Rob took a full professorship in another state.

His facebook page has pictures of him and a young couple. The most recent ones show her pregnant ..and then him holding a little girl that looks remarkably like Roberta Joy. We miss him. Sue really misses him. I don't think she is going to settle for my little dick much longer.