Fourth Day

Story Info
Mother is pleased with son's sexual growth.
828 words
3.9
36.3k
25
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A continuation of my story Three Days.

Johnny came home from work all excited.

"Mom, Mom," he called out. "I finger-fucked Alice Jones today."

"Oh, Johnny, that sounds so wonderful. Tell me all about it."

"Well, Alice was standing behind me while I helped Mary, one of my high school class mates. Mary bent over to sign her withdrawal slip and I was able to see all the way down her dress. I could see her bra, her tits, and even her nipples. They weren't erect."

"Yes, yes, Johnny, Go on, tell me more," Mom said.

Sex starved Mom was already horny just waiting for her immature but well-endowed son to arrive home. She was hoping he would want to fuck her and it sounded like he would be ready and willing. "

"Well, Alice saw the same thing and knew I was looking at Mary's tits. She didn't say anything then. Later, she called me into her private office."

"What did she say to you," Mom asked.

"She said I shouldn't be so obvious looking at customer's tits. Anytime we weren't busy, I could come to her office and look at hers."

"Oh, my goodness. She said that? And, what did you do?"

"I asked her if I could look at them now."

"And what did she say?"

"Alice stood up and said, 'Help yourself.' I did. I unbuttoned her blouse, unhooked her bra, looked at her tits, and sucked on both of them. Would you believe? She had milk in her tits. She let me drink all the milk I wanted. One tit was labeled 'vanilla' and the other was labeled 'chocolate' but that wasn't true. They were both just plain vanilla milk. I don't know why she labeled her tits."

"She must be nursing a young child at home."

"She does. She says she produces more milk than the baby needs. After she feeds the baby, she lets her husband have some milk and she still has enough for me. I can have all her milk that I want but I have to leave some for her husband and some for the baby."

Mom only half-listened to Johnny describe his experience with Alice, his mentor at the bank. The conversation was making Mom even more horny and now Mother was even getting jealous.

"Then she let me take all the rest of her clothes off. Do you know, the hair on her triangle is dark brown even though she's a blonde? I think she likes me. She let me feel her pussy and put my fingers in her hole and go in and out a few times. She even let me feel her ass. I even got to put the tip of my finger in her asshole."

"Johnny," Mom interrupted Johnny's babbling. "Would you like to fuck me?"

"Oh, yes, Mom. I would love to fuck you right now but I have to pee first. You look so pretty,"

Johnny answered.

"Can I help you pee, like I did last night?"

"Yes, Mom"

Mom took Johnny to the toilet. She unzipped the fly on his trousers, took out his penis, and aimed it at the toilet bowl while he emptied his bladder.

"Now it's my turn to pee," she said as she lifted her skirt and lowered her pink cotton panties. She sat on the hopper, spread her knees so Johnny could see everything and peed.

The view gave Johnny a hard-on. He reached through her urine flow and put his finger in his mother's vagina. She leaned forward and kissed him on the forehead.

"Dry my pussy for me."

Johnny took a piece of toilet paper and dried his mother's pussy.

By the time the incestuous couple got into bed, Johnny's hard-on was aching to come. He quickly mounted his mother, stuck his dick in her, and started to pump. She stretched her legs over his and stopped his action.

"Take your time, Johnny. I'm not going anywhere. Fuck me slow and hard."

Johnny took her wrists and extended her arms over her head. Her breasts adjusted themselves to her new position. Her nipples grew hard and pointed to the ceiling. He French-kissed her. He tongued her ear. He kissed her neck profusely and worked his way down to her tits. He tongued her erect nipples. She moaned softly. She loosened her grip on his legs. He thrust his penis into her as hard as he could. She let out a groan and tightened her grip on his legs again.

Over and over. Thrust. Groan. Tighten. Loosen. Thrust. Groan. Tighten. Loosen.

He elevated his torso above hers. Her beautiful face smiled up at him. She looked into his eyes and could see the lust within them. She felt her wetness drooling out of her pussy just before he let out a loud "Aargh." She could feel his dick throbbing as it ejaculated deep inside her.

"I love you, Johnny."

I love you, too, Mommy."