Fourth of July Texas Style

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sweet_Shay
Sweet_Shay
48 Followers

They never were thrown off time, instead, their thrust and grinds took on the time with the explosions over head.

Rick was watching the skies as he emptied himself in her. She watched him like a little boy on Christmas morning. She could see the colors exploding in his eyes and feel them exploding in his movements.

Rick looked down at her.

There was that look. He had seen it before. But this time he seen the colors from the fireworks dancing in her satisfied eyes.

"Shay.." slipped from his lips as he reached for her hands and gently pulled so she would come back in his lap.

He held her close. Kissing her neck. Nuzzling her ear.

She could feel his body changing as she sat on him still connected.

He could feel her body still having little jolts and spasms. He could hear he light moans and coos when it happened.

They held each other and watched the sky still bursting in multi colored balls. They would also look into each others eyes and see the display as well. They stayed like this until he slipped out of her.

" Happy Fourth of July Texas Style! Baby," Shay whispered to him in his ear.

~o~

Rick was still watching the powerful explosions overhead.

Shay stood and began to dress and Rick done the same. Just his shorts. He left his muscle shirt off. He handed it to her.

They mounted the four wheeler and this time she snuggled against his back. He slowly drove her from the clearing back to house.

There were just a few people still around and they were cleaning things up.

Shay assured Rick that the guest knew that they would be leaving the party early.

They dismounted the four wheeler and he took his muscle shirt from her. She thought he was going to slip it back on.

Instead, he took a stance behind her and began twisting and twirling the muscle shirt and started to pop her butt with it. Repeatedly.

Shay began to step away quickly and blasting him, "Hey you! Stop!" as she turns towards him, crouching over trying to bloke his playful swats.

" Tell me Shay" he ordered, swat, " Tell me now?" he swatted at her again as he rushed by her.

" What?" she yelled with an uncontrollable giggle in her voice.

" Tell me just how many Horseshoe Hero's you had?" he replied with a smile to just die for.

Shay took off running to get away from him and his assault.

She yelled to him over her shoulder as she was running, " My Daddy raised horses...had a lot of 'em, four shoes per horse... ah....TOO many to count!" by then she was laughing so hard. Rick took in after her.

She ran to the blow up Jumping Castle that the little ones had played in all day.

Just as quick as she plopped inside the opening, Rick was in there too.

They jumped and rolled around inside the Jumping Castle for a long time. Like kids wrestling around. Rick finally pulled her down on the inflated floor and held her. The stars were shining in the shy as they laid there and watched for shooting stars.

" Did you like the fireworks?" Shay asked as she stroked his tummy with her nails.

Rick pulled her close and told her as he threw a leg over hers, " Yes Baby, I loved the fireworks, but I have seen 'em before. Every time I am with you Shay, I see Texas fireworks."

They laid in the castle and held each other.

Rick and Shay fell asleep in each others arms.

Sweet_Shay
Sweet_Shay
48 Followers
12