Fourth Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because of my wife's death, I inherited a huge wardrobe of clothes both glamorous and ordinary so that I could become Briony full time and feel feminine 24 hours a day. It all felt completely natural and with some help from Elisabeth I learned about beauty salons and I found one that I could trust with my secret and went there at least once a week for nails hair and skin treatment. The girls there were really helpful and gave me oceans of girly advice. I always felt good after being there."

"I went on a continuous diet and started using moisturisers all over my body after shaving and my skin became silky smooth. I spent hours in the bathroom and I think that my previous focus on earning, at which I was successful, perhaps more than my marriage as a man had been, was completely diverted to being successful as Briony. I wanted the world to see me as Briony and I had both the time, money and the opportunity so I immersed myself in my transition. Indeed I consulted the medical profession about gender change and it was confirmed that if I wished to, I was a suitable candidate for surgery. I decided against that but did indulge in some cosmetic surgery on my face to make my lips fuller and my nose more feminine. I also had liposuction transplants in my bum and started taking small doses of female hormones to render my penis inoperative as a sex organ."

"Of course, there comes a time when you wonder if all this newness and wonderment at being feminine can be shared with anyone other than other TV's. At the time I had little desire for men but came to love the attention that I did receive and also became very aware that how one dressed could affect that very easily and mostly in a negative way. I also became aware of the cost of maintaining the femme regime, doubly so in my case as I had a lot of body hair to deal with. In the end, I submitted myself to a long term programme of laser electrolysis and removed all bar a small patch of pubic hair. It was painful but well worth it as I no longer had stubble. My hair did grow but was never really full enough so I invested in two identical wigs that cost a fortune for everyday wear and a selection of a few slightly cheaper ones for ringing the changes according to my mood."

"At this time, sex was furthest from my mind but I never failed to thrill to the feel of good underwear and the feeling of being seen and accepted in normal life as a woman. The feel of a delicious nightie was also a beautiful experience and I frequently slept in suspenders and stockings as well as a nightie and I greatly expanded my collection of nightwear and delighted in standing at my wardrobe in just suspenders, stockings and heels selecting my night wear. Delicious! Strangely, I didn't miss the erections and ejaculations and now never played with my penis or gained any sexual pleasure from it."

"I became proficient in domestic duties and delighted, as I never had as a man, in tidying and dusting and I frequently experimented in the kitchen and had TV's round to dinner parties. Life was good but still that gnawing thought about what and why I was being Briony. I did try being chatted up by men and enjoyed that but didn't really want to have sex with them. The same applied to other TV's but very few of them were full time women and those that were were outrageously camp for my taste and the men that professed to be admirers of TV's were all less than attractive to me and all were furtive, married and sex based."

"Then I spotted a profile on TVChix under the name Budcus. A rubber clad Dominant who specialised in BDSM activity with TV's. I was intrigued. I contacted him through the messaging service and was impressed by his polite and assertive manner so after some correspondence I agreed to visit. He told me about rubber and directed me to a couple of sites to show what he liked his dates to wear if they wanted to. Without further ado I invested in what you see here although the hood was a later addition and I arrived at Budcus' flat and changed from my normal day wear to what you see I have on now."

"The session with Budcus was an eye opener for me. I felt so submissive in bondage and so thrilled by my vulnerability that my lower regions and my limp little penis were washed with waves of pleasure. As he caned me, carefully and almost lovingly I am sure that I had a female type orgasm. I spent hours in bondage and was uncomfortable for some of it but he never did anything to make me feel cheap or less than feminine. Indeed his very maleness was a turn on and when he presented his dick to me I was pleased to service it with my mouth. I learned a lot about myself that day and went home in a daze. Only when I came to my front door did I realise that I was still wearing all this rubber."

"I thanked Budcus for the experience and realised that, for Briony to be complete, she needed to be more submissive and submerge herself permanently in her psyche, then she would be truly happy. It seemed that deep with Brian there had been a desire to be servile and submissive that had resulted in Briony and that Briony's destiny lay in being someone's servant or even slave."

"I chatted about this with Budcus but he was obviously unable to help me very much as he didn't take full time slaves and was of the opinion that no-one did and that slavery such as I was suggesting was merely pie in the sky in modern days since we were all programmed to be and act independently and that being a slave was not a viable option."

"I carefully searched the Internet and that is how I found Slaveria. I sold my house and put all the money in a trust fund that pays a modest return, put all my clothes in storage and signed up as a voluntary slave candidate here as you see me now. These are all the clothes I have here and I dress in them every day and wear a satin nightie when I sleep."

"So that is it. That is how I come to be sitting before you David, offering myself as your slave and knowing that I cannot turn back and that even Briony is ceasing to exist. I am now slave 7 and will remain so until I am renamed by my owner or I die."

A long silence ensued as I digested all that I had heard. I did idly wonder whether it was all a story and that it had been told and perhaps changed lots of times but somehow I doubted it. I had felt throughout that I was speaking to my intellectual equal and that this TV had suffered a lot as an unconvincing man and as a very convincing TV but unable to make that leap to being a biological woman.

I spoke for the first time since slave 7 had started her story. "Where do I fit into all this and why me? What do you want from me?"

"I want you to be pleased with me," she said, "I will strive to make your life a pleasure as that will please me. To do that will make me feel complete. It will enable me to concentrate on pleasing you if I know that you own me, that I have no choice. The feminine side of me wants that but I must confess that I am confused about the sex. I want you to own me so that I can explore that side of me with you, so that I have no choice in it but can see from your demeanour that sex is not what you are really looking for. Am I right, David?"

I nodded quietly. This one was different. Offering sexual favour but not necessarily wanting to be subjected to sex with a man. This offered, for me and for the first time, an intellectual challenge. I was intrigued.

"So what happens if it doesn't work, Brian," another wince, "I will lose money, won't I?"

A pause and then she spoke "I am that sure about this that if it does not work out for you and you sell me to another, I will indemnify you against your loss."

That clinched it for me I think. I returned Briony to room 7 and insisted on securing her to the St Andrew's Cross. I then looked at her and said, "I will need to think about this for a few days," I saw her smile fade and her eyes go dull, "and if you are re-hooded then I have gone home for the night."

"Yes, sir" she whispered and her head drooped. I left her there and went to the office. Signed the paperwork and paid for her. I instructed the staff to re-hood slave 7 and then to pack her belongings. I went for a coffee in the lounge and it was nearly an hour before I emerged. The staff nodded to me and one of them whispered that slave 7 was very upset and was weeping openly as she was put back into deep bondage. She obviously thought I had changed my mind. Sometimes it can pay to be cruel.

Slave 7 had told me much about herself and her desires, poured her heart to me and I had seemingly rejected that. Above all though, it was her obvious intellect and her determination to succeed both as Brian and then Briony and then as a slave that had impressed me. I was really looking forward to having her. I decided to keep her on edge for a bit longer. I asked the Slaveria staff to put her in handcuffs and leg irons in my car boot and to keep the hood on so she could not see and I gave them my keys so they could do that. Slave 7 told me later that she was convinced that she was being terminated and was resigned to her fate.

I drove home in silence so that slave 7 had no clues and equally lifted her out at the other end in silence. I undid her hood and slid it off her as she lay quietly on my garage floor. Her face was a mess and it was obvious that she had been crying a lot.

"Shush, slave 7 it is over. I have bought you. I own you now. You are my slave until death do us part." I caressed her cheek and she opened her eyes and saw me looking down at her.

Realisation dawned on her and she let out a deep sigh. "Ooooohhh, thank God, thank God," she said "thank you, David, you will not regret it." A look of alarm crossed her ravaged face, "I am so sorry sir, it won't happen again, you are sir not Dav....Oh god, I am sorry...!!"

I laughed and bent to stroke her cheek. "It is OK Briony, we will work it out. It was cruel of me to do what I did but I wanted to have you destroyed emotionally, just to see if I could. C'mon, let us get you indoors and re-assembled."

So began life with slave number four and I must say that four years on it has become a very good owner and slave arrangement. Within a week we had arranged for her stored clothes to be delivered and she started dressing as my maid or housekeeper or companion straight away. She took over managing my household and went shopping as needed without any help from me. I quickly gave her the spare keys to my car and she was free to come and go subject only to my absence.

She was always well dressed and always wore suspenders and stockings in my presence or at least when she was serving me and a corset almost always. I would frequently tighten these corsets and she became quite feminine shaped as a result. I sometimes challenged her to remain in lingerie when she was serving me or doing the housework and she never once demurred, indeed I think she enjoyed it. We laughed a lot and sometimes we would discuss something that affected us or a subject that interested us both although she would always kneel to one side of my chair. I didn't have to instruct her much about anything, she seemed well tuned to being very attentive of me and subservient.

Once I was watching TV and a sex programme came on. Briony was still kneeling next to me and she saw that something was turning me on. Without any hesitation she shifted her position and I felt her hands gently freeing my cock from my trousers. Our eyes met and I saw acceptance and real warmth in hers. Her head dropped and her lips encased my cock. Her free hand undid her blouse and the skimpy black bra that had been visible through her blouse all evening came into plain view. Her very realistic prosthetic breasts swayed as she serviced my cock. She was really good and took her time as my cock grew to her mouth. I could tell that she wanted to do this and that I wanted her to as well. I came quite quickly and she swallowed it as she withdrew. Then uncharacteristically, she reached round the back of my legs and held me close to her and lay her head on my thigh watching my cock shrink. She did that for about a minute and then released me and resumed her kneeling position with hands in lap and the blouse still agape.

"Are you OK?" This from me.

"Yes David, I am. Very much so," she replied. I reached over and caressed her cheek and she inclined her head and sighed gently with her eyes closed. I invited her to my bed that night and we slept soundly entwined in each others arms. She wore a nightie over her suspenders, stockings and a pair of knickers. In the morning she was up before me and brought me tea as she prepared breakfast for me.

We started kissing as we parted company and as we met in the evening and she never once let her standards slip or suggested anything sexual. Very much owner/slave as normal but we seemed more intimate and we were always touching and kissing although rarely more than a peck. We were close but not in love.

I had always surfed the Internet for porn and I decided to look up this Budcus chappy on TVChix. Sure enough he seemed to be having a lot of fun and his Flikr account was full of TV's undergoing BDSM activity. I quietly started to accumulate bondage gear. Obviously, Briony was at home to take the parcels and must have wondered what I was doing but as a slave, was unable to ask and not allowed to open anything although what I would have done if she had is a matter for conjecture. I also visited Budcus and he showed me what he did to the TV's and taught me much as to how to use both bondage gear and canes and paddles.

He also remembered Briony and asked after her. Nice chap but I couldn't see how he had affected Briony so much. He smiled when I said that and said that I ought to dress and know what Briony knew. I wondered at that as I drove home. I also wondered what Briony would do if I did dress but then she was my slave, she had to please me. If I said I wanted to dress as a a woman then she had to go along with that.

Once I had enough bondage gear I would regularly apply it to Briony and I found that she would become very submissive when bound or handcuffed. I also found that she was considerably hampered by any bondage gear so that she was less able to do domestic duties. A bit of a Mexican stand off but I did like her submissiveness and was sometimes prepared to trade that for her domestic duties. Indeed it became a way of giving her a rest from that part of her slavery and sometimes I would bind her immovably and painfully so I could hear and see her crying with pain as I saw to my own food and drink.

She never complained and began to wear her rubber again quite a lot. I took this as a sign that she was feeling slutty rather than a smart tart as she usually was. When she was thus attired I would frequently cane her for being so forward and she was denied the chance to discuss issues or just be my GF for a few hours. I think she was also pacing herself and remaining a slave rather than trying to advance herself as a person and be closer to me. I found it intriguing and a real spur in that, when I came home, I would never know what she had planned for herself that evening and she would quite frequently change during the evening. I was fairly sure that she dressed in a maid's uniform during the day and she purchased all her own clothes and went to beauty salons at least once a week. I never once gave her any money.

One evening I came home and Briony was her usual kind and attentive self but I sensed that she was a little nervous about something. We had become that close that we could read one another's moods but I feel that she was better at it than I. Thus it was unusual to say the least that I had seen this nervousness in her. Anyway, meal over and with the radio on I was enjoying my coffee, still sat at table listening to Briony in the kitchen clearing away all the dishes. I drank slowly as I was sure that she wanted to speak to me.

In other circumstances we had agreed to formally suspend our Master/slave relationship and call each other by our names although I had long ago stopped using Brian. We had never got round to changing her name from Briony. Sure enough, the clattering stopped and I heard her heels clicking towards me and she promptly knelt at my side and her hands dropped into her lap. I did notice that she was closer to me than normal.

"May I have permission to speak, sir?" came the request I was expecting.

"Yes, Briony, you may and you may address me as David as well. What is on your mind? Look at me!" This last a command. Our eyes met and I could see that she was struggling with something. This made me slightly uneasy as this was the first time that she had started a conversation in this way since the Slaveria interview room. It seemed unnatural and I wondered what was up. Perhaps she wanted out of the arrangement.

"David, I want to ask a personal question of you. I am really happy to be your slave but I can see that you don't really desire me. I hope I please you." So, there it was. Once again I had allowed the sexual side to ebb away as I had got comfortable with Briony. Once again my own sexuality was getting in the way. I had already anticipated this and had an answer ready.

"You do please me Briony and I have been expecting this for some time, you wanting to talk about it. I was assuming that you being a biological male would make it easier for you to understand why I didn't apparently fancy you sexually or demand sexual service from you. Let us go to the sofa and I will try to explain what it is I really want or at least try out to see if it helps me." She rose as did I and we sat together on the sofa. I could see the outline of her suspenders through her skirt and put my hand on her leg, partly to re-assure her and partly from relief that we had started to discuss the matter.

"I think I have, yet again, allowed our arrangement to descend into domestic bliss with an erotic edge but, of course, without feelings, that edge gets blunted and one seeks ever greater stimulus to make the edge sharp again. I am scared to go too far with you sexually, Briony as I am afraid that I will fail and that that will make you think less of me as a result." I paused for breath and felt her leg move slightly under my hand. She wanted to hear more.

"So what I want you to do is to dig deep into your heart and mind and try to remove any barriers between us so that we can finally enjoy each other in bed as well as out of it." I turned and saw her enigmatic smile. Again the leg moved slightly.

"This has to remain our secret. I am supposed to be your Master and, in this case, I am suggesting that we become equal just so that I can gain control of my sexuality again."

"Yes," I added "I do sometimes desire you but I am scared to start anything as I am scared that I will be unable to finish and be seen as less than a man by you." At that I felt her hand cover mine.

"I understand, David," replied Briony, "and thank you for telling me. Basically, you want me to take charge of your sex life and for me to be a sex slave with no chance of any pleasure for me? Am I right? Before you answer that, be assured that I would really love to do this for you. You are my Master and Owner and I really love being your slave. Apart from the pleasure of a couple of blow jobs, I have yet to fulfil my duty to you as a sex object. Nothing would give me greater pleasure. I have observed you carefully over some years now and I am confident that I can do this but, and this is a big but, you will have to trust me. Rest assured that what transpires between us will remain in this house and will not be discussed away from here. I have some plans for us focussed on you. Do you want notice of any activity or will you allow me to surprise you?"

I looked at her. Her face was relaxed as I had ever seen it and I wondered how long she had been planning this conversation.