Fourth Vector Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know if I want to ask where you learned to do that," said Jack, panting at the sight of her.

"Like I'd tell you anyway," she shot back before doing it again as her chin nestled against his balls.

That treatment went on for a couple minutes as she thoroughly coated his unit. Jack was in heaven both from the feel of her lips on him but also from the sight. Every time she would pull back, her dark eyes would catch his and turn him on further. The woman was like sex personified and with the quick way her hands and mouth were moving, he knew he wouldn't last much longer like this.

Before Abigail could deepthroat him again, he gently pulled his cock away from her. "I think it's time I stopped hogging all the pleasure."

She purred. "Who said you're hogging all the pleasure?" With her free hand, she pointed toward the floor. Jack's eyes followed and found her other hand deeply buried within her own trousers.

"Wouldn't it feel so much better if you had another hand to help with that?"

"I thought you'd never ask, Jack."

She stood up and approached the bed while her hand slipped back out of her uniform. With one push, her trousers hit the floor and she bent over across the bed and arched her ass in a way that would stop any man in his tracks. All that remained was a lacy pair of black panties. Jack doubted very much that those were issued by the navy.

"See anything you like?"

Jack remained silent and slipped behind her, falling to his knees. It was his turn to tease and he intended to do it right.

"It's not nice to keep a fellow officer waiting you—oh GOD!"

Abigail moaned and shuddered when she felt his tongue make contact with her clit. Jack tried not to grin at the response and simply repeated it once more. Her reaction was much more subdued this time around but it didn't stop her from tightening her legs around his cheeks.

"You have my full attention now, Jack," said Abigail as whimpers of pleasure escaped her lips at such treatment.

First, he had to be rid of those pesky panties. With deft fingers, he quickly slipped them down over her ass, delighting in the sight of the lacy material against her pink flesh. A quick wiggle of her legs had them slip off silently and fall to the floor. She was now completely exposed to him and what a sight it was to behold. Her lips were parted and damp, an obvious display of arousal that he couldn't miss. What was even more impressive was that there wasn't a single hair anywhere in sight. The lusty sight just made Jack want to dive in further.

He took his time, determined to tease the woman just as much as she'd already teased him. His lips made contact against her thighs as he brushed gentle kisses between them, ignoring the source of heat for now. When she was used to that treatment, he'd take one, long lick from her clit and stop it right at her ass. Abigail liked that particular motion very much as evidenced by the shaking of her legs at the culmination of just such a lick.

After her moans of pleasure became more frequent, he changed pace and started to slip his tongue inside her pussy. First, Jack was content with gentle jabs of his tongue to open her up until he was able to slip in more easily. Then, he began to explore more of her most intimate area. His tongue swung like a clock around her wet hole, delighting in the taste of her juices. When he finished his last tour, he began to lap at her entrance, sending gentle waves against her rear wall. With precision movements of his fingers on her clit and his tongue lapping inside her, Abigail's hips were soon bucking heavily.

Finally, she turned back to face him. "If you don't fuck me soon, I'm going to lose my mind, Jack."

He chuckled before standing up. "Who am I to turn down a polite request from a lady?"

She flipped onto her back and stuck her legs up in the air, completely exposing herself to him. Jack looked down at her pussy, glistening from his handywork and ready for more. She looked heavenly, a vision of pure beauty and eroticism.

He must have stared a moment too long because she noticed his expression. "Is everything all right, Jack?"

He smiled at her. "More than all right. You're gorgeous, Abigail."

A genuine smile appeared on her lips. She beckoned him forward with one finger. "Get over here, Commander."

Jack took his cock in hand and guided himself between her legs. He felt the electricity as he made contact with her slick entrance and gently nudged the tip between her lips. She gasped at the intrusion but quickly thrust her hips forward to meet the invader. He felt her eyes on him as he began to thrust forward, sliding deeper inside her.

"Mmm, that's so nice," she purred as he buried himself. Her pussy expanded to accommodate him as the intense, wet pressure fueled his lust for her.

Jack let his arms slip beside her head as the rest of his body pressed into hers. In short order, he felt her legs slip around his waist and her arms encircle his back. Finding himself looking down into her sultry, dark eyes, he was amazed he didn't erupt right there.

"I hope you're not having thoughts of stopping," she said, catching him in the middle of a passing thought. Her lower body gently nudged against his.

Jack smiled and arched his hips back. "Just savoring the moment," he said as his hips came crashing forward. She gasped at the sudden movement and a small moan escaped from her lips.

"Don't let me stop you then," she hissed in pleasure.

Abigail leaned up to kiss him passionately as his hips took over, starting a smooth and strong rhythm as he repeatedly buried himself. Jack had to continually remind himself not to go too fast as the very sight of her beneath him nearly made him lose control. The devilish brunette's body seemed to be a perfect fit for his own and he loved the way her tits rippled with every hard thrust.

Jack grabbed her hip with one hand, giving him better leverage to make deeper strokes, and she immediately rewarded him with a gentle coo.

"Just like that," she whimpered as she pushed her hips back to meet his.

They continued in that same rhythm until the sweat was dripping off of them both. Every so often Jack would lean in to capture a nipple in his mouth, sucking on it just to hear the delightful squeals from Abigail before switching to the other.Her hands would wrap around his head and keep him pressed to her chest, usually followed by vigorous counterthrusts as she tried to push him deeper into her body.

"God, keep fucking me. Just like that! Just like that, Jack! Don't ever stop!" She screamed loud enough to alert the entire ship. In that moment, Jack truly hoped that wherever Wainwright was, he wasn't within the hearing range of Abigail's moans.

"Oh, fuck, you're going to make me cum!" Abigail gripped him tightly as her mouth fell open at the approach of her orgasm. He took the opportunity to speed up and began to piston his hips heavily against her own. The sound of hips smacking together echoed throughout the tiny room until the space between each echo grew smaller and smaller. Moving at lightning pace, Jack felt her nails dig into his shoulder as she went over the edge.

"Yes, oh yes, oh YES!" She moaned loudly and clamped down on his body as she shivered in delight. Jack felt himself approaching the edge as well at the erotic display of her body in orgasm and soon felt that familiar tightening in his balls.

Several more deep strokes and he was a goner. Jack pressed in tightly and began to unload inside her, feeling several powerful bursts of cum coat her pussy. Abigail must have enjoyed the feeling as well as her hands quickly grabbed his hips and kept him pinned inside.

Both of them struggled to catch their breath as their orgasms began to subside. Her heaving chest finally settled as Jack watched her nipples stop bouncing and her mouth close into a satisfied smile. With a sultry giggle, her fingers gently traced the outline of his nipple.

"Naughty commander, I didn't say you could cum inside me."

Jack lifted an eyebrow. "Is it not safe? I just assumed—"

"I'm just teasing you, Jack. It's safe. Good thing too. Do you always cum this much?" She dug a finger between them and brought it back up glistening in their mixture.

Jack just shrugged which made her giggle once again. She brought the finger to her lips and tasted him. "Mmm, we taste delightful."

"I'll take your word on that," Jack said with a laugh as he collapsed beside her on the bed.

"Leaving so soon?"

He grinned. "Not at all. I just wanted to see if you wanted to ride this time?"

Abigail gave a throaty laugh and quickly launched her leg across his body. "How did you know I love to ride?"

*****

Jack awoke with a start the next morning, his eyes quickly darting around to get his bearings. It took him a few moments to remember that he wasn't in his own quarters on theValiant. Settling back down against the hard mattress, his attention diverted to the sounds of the sleeping brunette next to him.

Last night had been wonderful. His time with Abigail was well spent in the tiny quarters of the commanding officer of theDestiny. Even now with a full night's sleep and the taste of her still on his lips, he felt ready for whatever the day might throw at him.

He wasn't sure how long he spent admiring her features before her own eyes popped open and caught his own.

"Morning, Jack," she whispered, taking the moment to wrap herself snugly in the blankets.

"Morning, Abigail." Jack enfolded her in his arms. The leggy brunette took a moment to press a kiss to his lips.

"Do you have any idea what time it is?" she asked while shutting her eyes and resting her head against his bare chest.

Jack glanced down at his wristwatch before turning back to her. "Just before seven."

"I hope the day is uneventful. I'd rather stay in bed most of—do you hear that?"

"Hear what?" Jack asked quickly. Abigail held up her hand to silence him and then they both listened more carefully. Something was making a noise, something that sounded far away and was coming closer. It was like a streaking sound, and it was headed toward a crescendo as it came ever closer.

BOOM.

The entire ship rattled in its berth and a few pens fell off the commander's nearby desk. Both Jack and Abigail shot up from bed and looked at each other.

"What the hell was that?"

"That almost sounded like an artillery shell going off. You don't think that—"

BOOM. BOOM. BOOM.

The ship rocked again and voices began to shout as the men and women of the crew started to piece together that something bad was happening. Out beyond the ship came the sound of something exploding and screams pierced the early morning air.

Jack was up in an instant. "We're being bombed. Get up and get the men to battle-stations. Quickly!"

Abigail wasted no time. Immediately, she began to throw her uniform back on as Jack did the same. As his fingers made quick work of the buttons of his uniform, the sound of shelling seemed to get louder, coming in closer intervals. He raced out of the cabin as he heard Abigail get on the radio to the bridge. "Assume battle-stations. We're being bombed! Get it on the speakers now!"

Jack raced about as other sailors shuffled out of their morning quarters in various states of undress. Most of them were just as confused as he, and half of them had never seen a call to battle-stations before. Soon enough, it was roaring throughout the entire ship's PA system.

"MAN YOUR BATTLE-STATIONS, MAN YOUR BATTLE-STATIONS. THIS IS NOT A DRILL."

Jack found the main door out of the superstructure and stepped outside. It was just light enough that he could make out the rest of the harbor as well as the town a short distance away. Around him, fire and smoke filled the morning air mixed with the occasional scream. Jack's attention was caught as he watched something bright streak across the sky before coming down in a roaring crash against a barracks building some hundred yards away. The building exploded in a brilliant fury as parts of the structure were sent into the sky.

Jack covered his body as one piece of the roof landed on the railing only ten feet from his very spot. It made a terrific crash before splashing down off the railing and into the water below. Turning to face the bay, he followed the smoke trail out to the horizon where, even at this distance, he could make out the shapes of two warships on the horizon.

There was no time to waste. He sprinted to the plank and raced across the dock to get to theValiant. It was only a short while later until he made his way to the bridge of the ship which was in the same chaos as theDestiny with sailors running every which way.

Jack ducked into the bridge and found both Kim Cross and Bill Norman on the radio with their separate divisions.

"What's going on? What's the status?"

Kim put the radio down as a warning siren went off on the ship's PA system. "Sir, the men are assembling to battle-stations right now! But we still have several stuck in town."

"That's the least of our worries right now. Where the hell is Ravencross? And where is Lt. Star?"

The two of them looked at each other before looking back at Jack. "Star is in town somewhere and Ravencross is—"

"Ravencross is here," said the missing commander as he stepped forward into the bridge. "Who the fuck is shelling us?"

Jack tossed him a pair of binoculars. "Take a look for yourself but it looks like the Occitanians are ready for war."

He turned to face Kim as she screamed another order on the ship's radio. "Kim, I need you to take over for Victor. I need those boilers started and we need to get out of port right now."

Kim's face paled as Luke turned around to face them. "Surely we're not going to go after them? They could easily sink us."

It was Luke rather than Jack who answered. "You bet your ass we're going after them. If they're going to sink us, I want us to at least get a few good shots in and kill a few dozen of those sons of bitches."

Jack turned back to Kim. "Lieutenant, can you start the boilers? Can you get moving on this?"

She nodded her head. "Yes, sir!"

In the next instant, a stream of orders began to issue from her command and the entire bridge felt the ship startle to life. Soon enough the giant propellers began to swirl and with a gentle lurch, the ship began to pierce the waves of the harbor as it crawled toward the jetty.

"Let's just hope we can get out of here in time before they destroy the whole damn base," said Jack, clutching his binoculars and keeping them trained on the Occitanian cruisers.

"Looks like we won't be fighting alone, Jack." Luke pointed across the harbor where theDestiny began to inch forward as well, following in the wake provided by theValiant.

"We'll see if this Wainwright guy can fight," said Jack, before turning back to the enemy. "Norman, are those guns ready to fire?"

"Thirty seconds, sir, and the forward three turrets will be ready to offer fire."

"Excellent, have you fixed position on those bastards?"

"Yes, sir, we are fixed on the closer one to the left that's about two thousand yards out."

Jack looked back to the horizon and quickly settled on nearest enemy cruiser. He mentally counted down the seconds until the guns were ready, finding it much too slow for his liking. Around him the ordered chaos of a warship in battle stemmed forth with steady streams of orders and garbled radio traffic. Finally, he heard the announcement he was waiting for.

"Forward turrets ready to fire, sir!" announced Norman.

"Fire on my command, Lieutenant. Now!"

Norman radioed the command to the weapons crew and in a manner of seconds, the largest explosion Jack had felt all morning burst out of the nine guns of the three forward turrets. Stunning streaks of molten fire rose across the horizon and flew to the target. Jack and the rest of the bridge could only hold their breath as they waited for them to meet the enemy.

Seconds past by until Jack saw the impact of the guns fall just short of their mark, splashing into the open ocean in front of the enemy cruiser.

"Miss on all guns. We need more range, Lieutenant!"

"We need to get closer, sir! We can't hit them this far away!"

"Damnit," Jack swore, watching the ships on the horizon. The one furthest away seemed to have reversed course and now they were quickly heading toward a morning fog bank off to the side of the island.

"Load the guns again now. If they get into that fog bank, we'll never be able to find them! Kim, make sure all boilers are running. We need all the speed we can get to bring the rear turrets into action!"

Both lieutenants radioed their orders in and soon enough Jack heard the loud roar from the boilers as the ship hit its max speed of thirty-two knots. It didn't seem to be helping near enough.

"Jack, they're pulling away from us," said Luke, stating the obvious at that point.

There was nothing else that they could do. The heavy cruisers of the Occitanian fleet were too fast for his ship to catch up. Notably, Jack did look over to see theDestiny quickly overtaking his ship, but the both of them would be useless in the fog bank.

Jack gave the order to fire one more time just before the second ship disappeared into the bank. The shells exploded well short of the stern and soon enough the Occitanians were gone.

"Fuck!" Jack took his binoculars and threw them across the bridge.

No one on the bridge said anything else. An eerie quiet descended on the commanding officers as their prey escaped out into open waters.

Finally after several moments, Luke spoke up. "Jack, it's no use going into the fog. Let's go back to the harbor and help them with the devastation. They are going to have a need for able-bodied personnel right now."

Jack hated to break off the chase but he knew Luke was right. It would be useless trying to continue to fight now when they'd be needed back at base. With a gentle nod to Luke, his deputy began to issue orders to the other officers to turn the ship back to port.

Soon the giant rudder swung to the side and the ship began to turn. To his side, Jack watched as theDestiny seemed to follow his lead, beginning to return as well.

Guess I'll have to see if this Wainwright can fight another day, thought Jack.

Sailing back into port was a shocking experience. Once clear of the jetty, Jack began to survey the destruction wrought by the two enemy cruisers. Out in the water, it wasn't so bad. The only fire seemed to be coming from a small patrol boat that had taken an unlucky hit in the stern and capsized completely. A portion of the crew were still standing on the hull awaiting rescue as other boats raced to help them.

The rest of the base was in much worse shape. Flames still danced around the town marking the victims of the enemy guns. The barracks building itself was blown all to hell, the hole in the backdrop of the town where it used to stand particularly telling. Sailors and soldiers rushed about putting out the various blazes as men and women limped along to the naval hospital.

As they slipped into their berth, Jack even spotted a portion of the dock that had taken a direct hit. A giant crater interrupted the smooth, wooden planks and several men unlucky enough to have been in that vicinity were still lying where they fell. Even Jack had to turn away at the sight of one man who was missing the entire lower half of his body. Based upon how close he was to the crater, it wasn't hard to put together how it happened.

The next two hours were spent in chaos. What was left of the crew raced off to help with the fires. While several of the buildings that were burning uncontrollably were consigned as being lost, they were able to save a majority of them. The worst was dealing with the causalities inside. No one ever got used to seeing a charred body.

123456...8