Fourth Vector Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack looked over each man in turn. They were all quite on the tall side, not usual for the Occitanian people who had renown for being one of the larger height races. The one right in the middle was the tallest, with dark hair and rapidly blinking eyes that suggested to Jack his nervousness at the situation. To Jack's right, the men on the end also had dark hair but he had considerably more weight and looked to have skipped a few weeks of the mandatory naval physical training sessions. Lastly, the man on the left had more auburn colored hair. He simply stared straight ahead, making full eye contact with the wall in front of him. Each of the man wore a pair of wrist restraints to prevent them from trying anything.

Jack stepped right up to Luke who managed to step out of his chair. "Is this them?"

"Aye, sir. They were found down in the storage compartments. They had sneaked into one of the open containers for our dry food supplies when discovered by the men. Managed to eat enough of it too, although I'd say most of it was eaten by that man on the right there."

Jack watched the man on the right flinch at being disrespected but he did nothing more.

"Who are they?" asked Jack.

"We don't know," answered Luke. "They refuse to give me names or ranks. Refuse to talk at all to be honest. They stole those uniforms from the crate of spares we have in an attempt to fit in but they were missing all the accouterments of a real sailor that they were easy to pick out."

Jack stepped up to the man in the center. The man had several inches on him but Jack still got right into the man's face. The prisoner's eyes focused on Jack and a subtle sneer appeared on his face.

"What's your name and rank, sailor?" Jack asked in a serious tone.

The man didn't answer. He kept wearing the same sneer as a deliberate attempt to challenge the commander. Jack continued to stare him down hoping to possibly break the man, yet he held his tongue.

"I know you're Occitanian," said Jack quietly. "Do you know it was me that blew up your cruiser? My crew and I had the perfect shot so we took it and blasted your asses to smithereens." Jack stepped up to the man on the left. "Was that your ship?"

The man continued to stare past Jack at the wall, but Jack could pick up some slight twitching in the muscles under the man's face. Whatever he was saying was affecting the prisoner.

Jack continued by walking up to the last one. "And finally we land with you, pudgy. Been eating too many of my sweets, hmm? Did you lose any friends in that explosion? I certainly hope you did. Painful death, I'm sure, getting roasted to death. Too bad it missed you. Roasting your ass would have provided enough meat to feed my entire ship."

The man flinched and opened his mouth but shut it quickly. Jack shook his head as his attempts to antagonize the enemy sailors wasn't bearing any fruit. He'd have to come up with something else. Thankfully, another method quickly rooted in his head.

"Luke, you know the easiest way to pick out Occitanian scum?"

Luke raised an eyebrow at Jack as he walked over to the mess kitchen. "What's that, Jack?"

Jack ducked in through the door and entered the kitchen, searching for something that would help him make his point. Spotting just the right tool, he grabbed a rolling pin and brought it back out into the dining cabin. "Their accent. That thick, Occitanian accent is one of the easiest ways to pick them out."

Luke gave him an odd lock. "And how are we supposed to do that when they won't talk?"

Jack centered himself right in front of the center prisoner and watched the man's sneering gaze look back down at him. "That's simple. They just need a little encouragement."

With that last line, he pulled back the rolling pin and struck the prisoner's knee as hard as he could.

The prisoner went doubling down and clutched his knee as the other two quickly separated from his side.

"Yee son of eh 'ore! Zat fuckin' 'urt!" the prisoner roared, his Occitanian accent thick and heavy.

Jack turned around and glanced at his officers who were all beaming at him in return.

"Sounds like we just landed in Occitania," said Luke with a chuckle. Order was restored as Jack put down the pin and the nearby guard of sailors pushed the three men back into a lineup.

"That it does! I want these men locked up in the brig and I want them under guard until I figure out what to do with them. They are to be given minimal rations—enough to keep them alive. They've ate enough of our food as it is. Luke, do you have room in your brig to take them?"

The commander of theValiant shook his head. "Negative on that, Jack. Our brig is currently full with the excess supplies from Quiller's Cove. I don't have enough room."

Vicky stepped forward. "I can take them, Jack. I have room in mine."

Jack nodded. "Excellent, let's get them moved over. Please make sure they are guarded at all times. I don't want them cooking anything up between them." He then turned to Abigail. "When we get back to theDestiny, I want you to get a message over to Commodore Lucas. Let him know we found the men and that we'll figure out a way to get them back to base in due time. It's too late to turn this task force around."

"Aye, sir," said Abigail with a sultry smile.

The armed guards began to escort the three prisoners away at once. The one that he'd hit with the pin limped toward the door, but not before turning around to address Jack.

"You'll be sohrry. Mark my wurhds, Comman-derh!"

He was smacked by the cudgel of the guard for his outburst and soon enough the three men disappeared from sight to be escorted over to theTiger.

As soon as they were out of sight, Luke stood and walked over to Jack. "I'm sorry, Jack. I had no idea they were on my ship."

Jack held up his hands to his old comrade. "Not your fault, Luke. I'm not sure how those bastards got onboard, but the big thing is that we found them. They'll be safe down in the brig."

Luke took a deep breath. "I should have had more security out. We could have caught them before we sailed. We could have—"

"We could have done a lot of things in hindsight," Jack interrupted. "But it's in the past. I don't blame you. You're one of the best men I have. Don't fault yourself for this. Let's just focus on the mission at hand."

Luke watched him for several moments before he gave a small nod. When he didn't speak up again, Jack turned to address the rest of the officers.

"Vicky, let me know if those clowns cause any trouble. I want reports every few hours to make sure they're still in place. Sound good?"

Vicky smiled. "Aye, Jack. Good to see you again." She winked before she slipped out of the mess to make her way back to her ship.

"Luke, I want the stores where they were found inspected, and I want to know if you find any evidence of tampering. Let me know as soon as you can, and we'll see you in a little bit," said Jack as he and Abigail walked to the door. "Keep me up to speed of anything that happens on the ship."

Luke nodded. "Will do. Thanks for coming over so quickly, Jack."

With a subtle nod, Jack and Abigail made their way topside and began the journey back over to their own ship. As they untied their boat, Jack dipped the motor into the water and began to steer his way over to theDestiny.

"Thank god we found them," said Abigail about halfway to the ship. "At least we can let Lucas know we found them."

Jack nodded. "I'm still concerned about sabotage. I don't think I'll be able to rest until I know the crew is safe."

"At least that's over with now. Right?"

Jack shot her sideways look. "Hopefully."

------------

The next two days passed by without any further incidents. There still remained no sightings of land as the ships drifted ever further on their westerly course. Thankfully, the investigation on theValiant about the ship's stores produced no evidence of tampering. Despite the supplies that the Occitanians went through, everything else looked to be in order.

One afternoon, Jack found himself back in his headquarters dealing with yet another mention of insubordination of the crew, this time on theValiant herself. The ship had two sailors who refused to do their duties unless the task force immediately sailed back to Java. Of course, they were thrown in the brig like the other dissidents but Jack wished they could put this episode truly behind them. All the disobedience from an ordinarily loyal crew was starting to put him on edge.

A moment later there was a knock on his door and Jack called out for the person to enter. Innocent, dark eyes soon peeked at him through his doorway and with quick movement, Anna slipped her way into his quarters and rapidly shut the door.

"Hey, Anna," said Jack casually as the brunette pushed up against his closed doors. "Did you need something?"

She grinned. "Just a protein shake. Hope you don't mind."

Before Jack could figure out what she meant, she quickly crossed the distance between them and slipped between his legs. Sinking to her knees, Anna hurriedly undid his trousers and pulled his cock out from his pants.

"Anna!" he hissed. "It's the middle of the day. Are you nuts?"

Her eyes flashed as she giggled. "I thought it would be rather fun."

Before he could speak another word, she slipped the tip into her mouth and began to suck. Jack's head rolled back at feeling the wet sensation against his manhood. This was starting to become a common occurrence with her. After the first night they slept together, she not only slipped into his bed the following night but proceeded to reach for a quick grab of his cock throughout the day on the bridge. She only seemed to be getting more bold, and each day brought something new. It was getting to the point that he was becoming concerned the rest of the crew would find out, least of all Abigail.

Anna let his cock slip out with an audible pop. "I love how you taste. I can't wait to have you fill my stomach with your cum. I even skipped lunch just so I could feast on you, sir. Will you please cum down my throat?"

Jack would be more mad if her dirty talk wasn't one of the most arousing things he'd ever experienced. The little minx with the innocent eyes was one of the dirtiest girls he'd ever met and he loved every minute of sex with her. The only thing he could do was push his cock deeper down her throat making her moan with delight.

Anna carried on blowing him for several minutes, thoroughly coating his entire cock with her saliva. He watched as her hand began to slip inside her own trousers and she was soon pleasing herself as well as him.

"I love how you fill my mouth so well. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to take it all, Jack, but watch this." Anna then proceeded to take his entire erection down her throat as her nose touched the base of his cock.

"Goddamn, you do that so well, Anna," Jack grunted as he watched the girl's cheeks puff out every time she went deep.

"Just trying to be a good subordinate," she said with a wink. Anna next teased each of his balls in turn, flicking them with her tongue which produced quite the pleasurable sensation. After she finished with his balls, she alternated between sucking the tip and going down all the way in a deepthroat.

Jack began to feel his balls tighten when there was another knock on his door. Jack shot up in an instant, almost pushing Anna off his dick.

"Quick, hide!" he hissed as he struggled to pull his trousers up.

"Who could it be?" she asked while making no other movements to disguise her actions.

"Does it matter? They can't find us like this!"

Anna let slip a far-from-innocent smile. "I have an idea, Jack."

Her hands went down to his trousers and firmly pushed them back on the floor. She crawled into the space under his desk and then began to pull his chair to her. Jack's eyes widened as he caught on to what she was trying to do.

"You've got to be kidding," he said.

"Don't worry about me. No one will be able to see me. You just focus on your concentration," she said with a wink as she disappeared from sight.

Jack pushed his chair all the way in to disguise the fact that he was bottomless and getting his cock sucked under the table. With an unsure voice, he called out, "c-come in."

Abigail poked her head in and held up her hand showing a set of folders. "Ordinance report from this morning. Thought you'd like to see it."

Jack tried to control his face from displaying the horrified expression he felt on the inside. "Sounds good. Just leave them here," he said with a remarkably calm demeanor.

Abigail dropped the folders right on his desk but then stopped to look at him. "You all right? You look like something's troubling you."

Jack gulped hard. It didn't make matters any better that Anna picked that time to really ramp up her sucking, applying eye-rolling pressure to his cock. Jack struggled to pretend to be normal.

"Never better. Thanks for bringing me the files," he managed.

Abigail shot him a weird look before heading to the door.

Please keep walking. Please keep walking, Jack prayed.

She pulled the door open and stopped to look back at him. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you needed some stress relief." Anna started to go full service at the mention and Jack began to go over the edge. He fidgeted in his spot trying to remain still as his orgasm began to hit with full force.

"Is that right?" he asked, feeling his balls begin to unload.

"Mm-hmm. Let me know if I can be of any service," she said, wearing her trademark sultry grin as she stepped out of his quarters. Jack felt his cum start to squirt into Anna's mouth as Abigail's dark eyes watched him from the door. As soon as she appeared, she was gone just as quickly.

When the door was finally shut, Jack pulled out from his desk to find Anna wearing an impish smile. "See what I mean, Jack? She wants you. At least I got you first! You taste so yummy that I can't help myself."

The brunette was soon wiping her mouth of any cum that had slipped out. She took a small bit that had landed on her chin and delicately scooped it up with two fingers. With her eyes fixed on him, Anna began to suck her fingers dry.

"You do that so well, Anna. It was amazing, don't get me wrong, but that was really risky. We shouldn't do that again."

Anna giggled. "Risky? That's part of the fun!"

"Not when you're the commanding officer," said Jack with a small smile.

Anna moved to sit down in his lap, resting her arms against his shoulders. "When you're the boss, you get to make all the rules."

Jack chuckled. "I don't think the Admiralty would see it the same way."

"Besides," started Anna again. "I want to fuck you on the bridge. I want to sit in Abigail's chair and have you take me from behind. Would you like that, Jack? How about if I let you fuck my ass while we do it? I wonder if I could take all of you in my ass. Would you like that?"

Jack could only smile at the mischievous little brunette in his lap. He could definitely tell now that she was related to Abigail but Anna seemed to take everything one step further. Perhaps a lot of that had to do with constantly growing up in her big sister's shadow.

"One step at a time, okay?"

Anna faked a pout. "Unless you're getting tired of sleeping with me?"

Jack rolled his eyes. "Don't you dare start with that."

Her pout dissolved into the most adorable giggle. "I'll take that as a no. Now, do you think I could get you ready again quickly? I want you to pick me up and fuck me against the wall right there."

She quickly slid off his lap and once again began to suck at his cock. Jack was about to argue with her but found himself responding to her attention yet again. As much as he wanted to dial it back, the young woman was incredibly arousing.

Once he was at full mast, Anna leapt up from the ground and sashayed over to the wall. She slipped her fingers into the trousers and pushed them to the floor. Like the previous couple days, she wasn't wearing anything else underneath. Bending over slightly and resting her hands against the wall, she called back to him.

"I'm ready for you, sir." Her head turned back to face him as she began to shake her butt.

Jack didn't need to be told twice. With cock in hand, he slipped in behind the naughty brunette and then penetrated her in one full stroke.

"Mmm fuck! I love that feeling," Anna purred as she began to push back at him against the wall. "This time, don't stop until you fill me with your cum."

Jack did the only thing he could do in this case—he began to ram home into the small brunette until her chorus of moans started to echo across his quarters.

-------------

Lt. Commander Victoria Carter hustled down the passageway from her quarters on theTiger. It had been two days since the Occitanians were captured and thrown into the brig on her small destroyer. At the time, she thought it had been the most significant thing to happen since they left port, but the message she had just received suggested otherwise.

She hustled through one of the hatches and continued to head topside until she came to the first deck. Her stomach still growled from lack of food—she had just sat down to eat when the message arrived but it was too important not to be addressed right away. Something as serious as this needed nipped in the bud as quickly as possible.

Vicky came to a stop right outside the operations division headquarters of Lt. Brian Xavier. Without so much as a knock, she threw open the door and stepped inside. Several officers rose at once to greet her with the standard salute before Brian came striding up to her.

"Ma'am, thank you for coming so quickly," said Brian.

"Who was it? Who were the sailors?" she asked.

"These two," said Brian while gesturing to the two sailors that were being restrained against the far wall. Vicky recognized them both instantly. Both of them worked in the boilers and had served the ship for many deployments. While not the brightest bulbs in the bunch, they were usually dependable.

"What happened exactly? Tell me the whole story."

Brian gestured for another officer to come forth. Vicky recognized this one, 2nd Lt. Zachary Magby, as having authority over the same section of the boilers as the two restrained sailors. Magby had a cut below his right eye and looked severely pissed.

"Go on, Magby. Tell her what happened," said Brian.

Zachary took a deep breath and then started. "It's real simple, ma'am. I was working my shift in the boiler room this afternoon. We had just switched to the evening shift, and I noticed I was two men short. Well, I always have the same sailors so it wasn't hard to figure out who was missing." Zachary pointed to the two men near the wall. "Jarvis and Reyes were found in their quarters. They were noticeably unoccupied and when I told them to report to the boilers, both of them just shrugged at me."

Zachary took another breath. "Well, I told them I'd write them up for dereliction of duty if they didn't report with me at once. Now in the hold it was only the three of us. It was at that point that Jarvis hopped up from his bunk and got in my face. 'What are you going to do about it?' he said."

It was Reyes turn to stand up next. 'We're not doing nothing until we can get off this ship. I'm not going to die due to some Fourthie asshole!'"

"Nor will we! We're not serving no more until we turn around—" began Jarvis, yelling over his shoulder. His outburst earned him a quick jab to the back and he swiftly shut up.

Vicky looked back over at Jarvis and Reyes and then turned back to Zachary. "What happened next?"

"Before I had a chance to argue any further, Jarvis popped me! That ring that he wears on his finger was what cut my face," said Zachary while pointing to the dried blood beneath his eye.

123456...8