Fourth Year After Ch. 03

Story Info
Spring Break, Proposal Accepted and New Family Arrives.
10.2k words
4.75
15.8k
34

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,925 Followers

Author's note: This is Chapter 3 of "Fourth Year After", the last book in my series that began with "First Year After." Then Second, Third, you get the picture. If you have not read the earlier books in the series, I recommend you do, so you'll know who the characters are, how they relate to each other, and how they got to where they are now.

As always, all sexual acts described here involve fictional characters over the age of 18.

~~~~~

March 12, 2016

Just before Henry was going to head to the airport to pick Sandy up for Spring Break, he got called to the hospital for a birth, so Mom and I went to pick her up instead. Mom dropped me off at the curb to go find Sandy, while she circled around. Inside the terminal, I checked, and Sandy's flight had just landed, so I headed towards security to look for her.

"Hi, Sandy!" I called out, when I spotted her come through the security gate, toting her laptop bag and purse. She was wearing a red sweater and jeans.

"Oh! Hi, Drew! I wasn't expecting you," Sandy said.

"Dad got called to the hospital, so I came along with Mom, to help with your bags. She'll meet us at the curb. Weren't Aaron and Amanda supposed to be on your flight, too?"

Sandy frowned. "They changed their minds, and went to Minneapolis for break, instead."

"Anything wrong between the three of you?" I asked, unsure whether I wanted the answer to be yes or no.

"Only the debate about where we're going to live. It's the only thing we ever fight about, but we can't seem to resolve it. Amanda wants Minneapolis, I want Dallas. Aaron isn't emotionally bound to either city, since he's from Kansas City originally, but he's got this job lined up in Minneapolis already. His parents died when he was in high school, and his brother and sister are in Dallas now, too." She looked around to see if anyone was listening to us, then said, "I still haven't figured out whether I can reveal our secret to them, so I can't use that as a factor, or suggest that we might join you all somehow."

"So, what are her arguments for and against?" I asked.

"Just that she's closer to her mom than her dad," Sandy answered. "She says it like a mantra. Her dad and sister are in Dallas, so she feels she owes it to her mother and aunt to stay in Minneapolis so they won't be lonely. But she's asking both Aaron and me to live away from our entire families. I keep getting the feeling that there's more to it, almost like she's avoiding her Dad or sister for some reason. I came right out and asked her if there was abuse, and she denied it. Vehement isn't strong enough of a word for her reaction."

We were waiting by baggage claim now, and I spotted her duffel bag, and swiped it when it came by, checking for her name. "Anything other bags?" I asked.

"No, just the one. What am I going to do, Drew?"

I grabbed my phone and shot Mom a quick text as we headed to the exit, then said, "You actually have two separate decisions to make, sis. The more immediate one is where your baby is going to be once school starts. Are you going to try and raise it on campus, have Aaron care for it, or add it to the nursery at the new house and have Toni and the other moms care for it?"

"I will be so glad when Dad does the ultrasound so I know the gender. I'm tired of thinking of him or her as an 'it'."

I nodded, saying, "I bet. The second decision of where you live once you graduate can actually be delayed, if that would reduce the conflict you're having with Amanda. Unless Aaron locates to where your school is in Virginia, he's going to be living apart from you, so whether that's in Dallas or Minneapolis doesn't matter as much. Delaying the final decision might give Amanda's mother the time to adjust to the idea of Amanda living in Dallas, too. This was Amanda's freshman year, which was hard on my Mom, even with my Dad still around. I can't imagine what it must be like as a divorced mom, to be empty nesting. But it might come down to one of you giving in for the sake of the relationship, and if Aaron has roots down in Minneapolis by then, I think that might need to be you."

We were out on the curb, looking for Mom's car.

"God, I wish you weren't so selfless sometimes, Drew," Sandy said softly, so others wouldn't hear, and sighed. "Dad, too. You've both gotten so good at sharing, that the usual signals of possessiveness are erased. Sometimes those are reassuring, and sometimes infuriating, but it's hard to know what you want."

Given that we were surrounded by people, even if they were strangers, I only kissed her on the forehead. "It's simple, Sandy. Loving you means your happiness comes before mine. We all want you to be with us, but not if Aaron and Amanda would make you even happier. That's even if the baby weren't a factor binding you to Aaron."

I spotted Mom's car, and waved so she'd see us. Sandy blurted, "I call shotgun!"

I chuckled as I tossed Sandy's duffel and laptop bag into the trunk, and as I closed the lid, spotted Sandy giving Mom a deep kiss before she settled down and put her seatbelt on. I climbed in the back and we headed home.

"Any engagement news coming from your sister Maria and Ginger, Mom?" Sandy asked.

Mom answered, "Ginger's still considering it. After calling a moratorium on her sexual partners, the proposal caught Ginger off-guard, and she's still trying to come to terms with everyone before she makes a decision about it."

Sandy said, "Damn. I haven't had a chance to make love with Ginger yet, to be included in that consideration," Sandy said. "I left for school before she bumped into Dad, she went to Denver for Thanksgiving, then the only times I saw her over Christmas Break were Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve and my ultrasound appointment. If she's really sworn off sex for a month, I won't get a chance this week, either."

"I think we can keep you busy enough that you won't notice, Sandy," I said.

"Who am I with tonight?" Sandy asked. "Or am I not in the rotation until Sunday night?"

Mom said, "Patti added you into the program and it picked Drew and me to be with you, actually. It's Patti, Toni and Amber matched with Henry, if he gets home before they've tired each other out. The babies are with them at West, so we can just head to East, get you a bite to eat, and head upstairs."

~~~~~

Undressed, Sandy's baby bump was evident, and her boobs were definitely larger than they were in January. The combination made her cuter than ever, and she blushed when I told her so. "Aaron can't keep his hands off of me," she said.

"I don't want to, either," I said. I lay her down on the bed, and began licking her pussy, slowly, savoring her musky flavor. Mom was lying next to her, kissing her face, then nibbling along her neck.

Sandy shuddered softly the moment my tongue swept across her clit, just peeking out from its hood. I coaxed it out further and gave it a quick suck before I returned my attentions to her labia. "Mmmmmhnnhh! Fuck, that's good, Drew," she sighed, just before Mom covered her mouth with kisses once more.

Their hands were caressing each other's breasts, as they made out above me. Gradually, Sandy coaxed Mom upward, so that Sandy could suckle at her breasts, then got Mom to sit on her face. "Damn, girl," Mom said. "This Amanda's taught you some new tricks! Or is Aaron the better pussy licker?"

Sandy didn't answer, just kept munching away, and Mom was moaning over her. I added a finger to Sandy's pussy, and went straight to her gspot and Sandy moaned. A couple minutes of stroking it combined with licking, and when I sucked her clit between my lips again, Sandy came, hard, spraying my face with a little fluid. I licked it up, keeping Sandy on a plateau of pleasure, then pressed my tongue hard against her clit to draw a second cum from her, that made her quiver, just as Mom came, too.

I got up and moved along her body to nibble at her nipples, before I joined her in licking Mom, getting Mom to lean over just enough so both our tongues were able to excite her and tangle with each other.

Sandy and I exchanged a kiss, just as my cock nudged between her labia. She moaned into my mouth as I thrust half-way in, pulling my head back to let Mom settle back onto Sandy's mouth again, as I braced myself on my arms and finished pushing my cock into her.

I started fucking her with short, fast strokes, and I could sense Mom reacting to the muffled sounds Sandy was making. I was able to rise up enough to suck on Mom's tits, rewarded with a little of her milk escaping as she came again, after which she pulled off of Sandy's mouth and lay beside us.

"Fuck me, brother!" Sandy cried, as I lifted her legs to my shoulders, and began giving her my full shaft on every stroke, wetly slapping against her, and grinding against her clit.

I leaned down to suck her left nipple into my mouth and she squealed, "Drew, oh god, I'm close again! Nnnh!" I covered my teeth with my lips, and bit down on her right nipple and she went over the edge, rippling around my cock and shuddering below me. This pushed me over the edge, too, and I shot my cum into her, until it started squirting back out of her as I continued shoving my cock into her.

"Welcome home, baby," Mom said, and Sandy's laugh set off another set of shudders, before her orgasm ended.

As I pulled out, Mom was right there to lick my cum off of Sandy's lips. "You're so wet tonight, honey," Mom mumbled, as I lay beside them to recover.

While I recovered my erection, Mom and Sandy converted into a 69. Once I was hard again, about five minutes later, I knelt behind Mom, and Sandy helped position me to shove inside. I fucked Mom hard, making Sandy grab onto her hips in front of my own hands so she could maintain contact, meaning Sandy was being pushed across the bed as much as Mom was. This kept Mom's face aligned over Sandy's groin, too.

I briefly got worried about Sandy getting the equivalent of a rug burn from getting pushed across the sheets, but she never complained. They came together once, before I even began feeling the approach of another orgasm, then all three of us came together, screaming each other's names.

I spooned behind Sandy, my hand over her belly, and Mom spooned behind me, and we fell to sleep, simultaneously, I think, although how can you ever know?

~~~~~

March 15 2016

After work, Patti and I headed home and picked up Sandy, and went to Henry and Ginger's office, so he could perform ultrasounds on the women to determine each baby's gender.

Ginger was still there at the office, and gave both moms a long hug and me a short kiss, before she left us in Henry and Mom's care.

Having dreamt of the two babies back in December, I wasn't at all surprised when both babies proved to be males. I could never be sure when a dream was prophetic, but several of them had been over the past few years, especially where our kids were concerned.

On the ride back home, Sandy asked, "Have you guys settled on a name, yet?"

We hadn't actually discussed it yet, so I was surprised when Patti answered, "I want his name to be Thomas Scott, after Drew's father and Tina's father. The world needs a Tom Barnes in it again. Unless you object, honey?"

I said, "I definitely agree with Thomas. Do you want to use John as the middle name, though, so he's named for both of our dads?"

Patti snickered, before saying, "Jody's already asked me for the right to name one of her future sons John after Dad, and I agreed that I wouldn't take the name from her, not even as a middle name."

Sandy said, "That's good, because Aaron's dad was a John, and he wants to reuse the name for a boy. I'm leaning towards Jeremy John, though, and maybe JJ for short."

Back at the house, Jody had spent the afternoon after school helping Toni because her mom had jury duty, and was super-excited that she she was getting two more nephews, counting Sandy as one of her sisters-in-love.

Over dinner, she asked, "You're not going to expect me to babysit all six of them at once, are you? They're getting to be a handful with just four of them."

A look around the table told me that nobody had even thought that far ahead regarding the two new babies. Sandy spoke up, saying, "Baby Jeremy is going to be living with his daddy while I'm in college and medical school, honey, so you don't have to worry about him. I can't believe I'm just now deciding that, but there you are."

Mom added, "My parents have been asking to see the babies more often, so we might be able to split five babies into two groups on nights we need a baby sitter, Jody. We won't ask you to do more than you're able to do. We're so grateful you've even been able to watch the four of them as well as you have, with your parents' help."

~~~~~

While I was driving Jody home, she asked me, "Am I finally going to get my own bedroom in your new house, Drew? You had kids so quickly after you married that I never got one, because you converted bedrooms into nurseries and let Sandy stay with you in your house."

"The plans we're working on call for eight bedrooms, four on each side of the house. Even giving each of the five babies a bedroom of their own, that leaves one guest room inside the house, plus another two in the guest house behind it, that Sandy could use, with her boyfriend and girlfriend and baby Jeremy. Unless another baby comes along, you should have a room of your own."

~~~~~

March 16, 2016

I got home the same time Patti did the next day, and Toni, Sandy and Jody were sitting around the kitchen table at the West House.

Sandy immediately pulled us both into the downstairs bathroom and closed the door. "We had a bit of an incident today, involving your cousin Carrie. She showed up without calling first, about half an hour after Jody got here, and immediately started kissing me. When she asked me out loud if we could fuck, right in front of Jody, I yelled at her quite a bit, both for showing up without calling, and for being sexually blatant in front of a girl who's not even 15 yet. In her yelling back, she revealed that she'd been with Patti, too, which shocked Jody. I ultimately had to tell Carrie to leave. I would expect Jody to have some questions, or your parents, Patti. I'm sorry."

Patti smiled and said, "It's not your fault, Sandy. I don't think Carrie would have behaved any differently if I had been home instead of you. I don't know what she was thinking, but this is on her, not you."

We left the bathroom, and I could tell immediately Jody was looking at Patti differently. We sat at the table, and Patti dove right in. "I'm going to be honest with you, sis. I do make love to other people besides Drew and Amber. We have what's called an open marriage, which lets us do that, so long as we're being honest with each other. Carrie approached me last year at her birthday party, and I made love with her one time, and she was with Sandy once, about a week later, then stopped coming around for reasons that are her own. I'm a little surprised that she came to see Sandy for a repeat of that, but she should have done it privately, not in front of you."

"But she's Drew's cousin," Jody said.

"Yes, his cousin, not mine. Being with her wasn't incest, sweetie. Drew didn't have sex with her, just me. Then Sandy on a different day."

"Mom would wash my mouth out, if I talked like she did," Jody said, finally smiling again.

"I know she would, sweetie. Any other questions?" Patti asked.

"None that you're going to answer before I turn 18," she answered, cryptically.

~~~~~

Shortly after Jack and Carrie picked Jody up, my cell rang, and when I answered, it was Carrie. "I guess you heard that I screwed up today."

I asked, "What was that all about? None of what Sandy told me sounds at all like you. What were you thinking?"

"Fuck," she said softly. "I don't really know what the hell I'm doing right now, Drew. I found a girlfriend at college, after losing my virginity to this jock asshole, and I thought everything was going great, until I found out yesterday that she has been cheating on me with the jock and his roommate. I thought I could get even with her, with Sandy."

"You wanted revenge sex? I think you needed to calm down a little first. You let your anger take over from your manners and you were rude and crude in front of Patti's little sister. She's 14, Carrie. Besides, Sandy's in a relationship now, as you well know. I'm not sure asking her to cheat on them so you could get back at your girlfriend was the best idea."

"Oh, gawd, that's right," Carrie said. "Shit. Can I have fucked this up any worse? Dammit. Can you please tell Sandy I'm sorry?"

"Don't you think you should apologize yourself? I can give her the phone right now. She's just across the living room, listening to my half of the conversation, while pretending she isn't."

Sandy stuck her tongue out at me. "Okay," Carrie said.

I reached the phone towards Sandy, and she took it. "Hi, Carrie," she said, noncommittally, then listened. "Oh, that sucks, hon. You deserve better. We all do... It's not the sex, but the lying, that makes it cheating... I understand... I accept your apology, Carrie. Take care of yourself." Sandy hung up the call, and returned my phone. She said to me, "Gawd, I can sound so hypocritical some times, talking about honesty when I haven't told my triad the biggest secret I have."

"It's a pretty damn big secret, Sandy," I said.

"I know, but it also means that every time I'm having sex with someone here and they don't know about it, I'm cheating on them, too. I think I have to tell them, and soon. I trust them not to tell on us, I do. I just hope it doesn't blow the relationship apart."

~~~~~

March 20, 2016

All too soon, the week was over, and Sandy was headed back to school, to Aaron and Amanda. We'd all been spending so much time together during the week that I didn't really have time to journal every significant encounter. I'm not sure, really, how much longer I can keep finding time for it, so I might have focus on major events, more or less. There still seem to be plenty, for a six-person marriage that feels stable now. Except for planning to move, it seems to be our friends who are undergoing changes.

~~~~~

March 21, 2016

With the two-wing design of the house, we needed to decide who slept in which wing, and for simplicity decided that Patti, Amber and I would still live on the East side, while Henry, Mom and Toni would be on the West, with the common areas becoming the new Center.

By design, the hallways used to access the bedrooms faced the courtyard, with floor to ceiling windows and a sliding glass door half-way along it. This meant that the bedrooms for the kids had windows that faced the outside of the house, but they couldn't see the courtyard if their doors were closed. The master bedrooms were at the end of the wings, each with its own sliding glass door out to the courtyard. This meant that any of us adults could exit out of one master bedroom, cross the courtyard and enter the other master, without being seen by the kids if they were in their bedrooms. It wouldn't permanently solve the problem of needing to hide our incest from the kids, but it should help for a few years.

With the design of the house finalized and all necessary permits approved, our construction company began building. They seemed confident of being able to complete construction of the house to the point of being able to move in by August 1st, but said finishing the pool would likely take another two weeks, and we wouldn't be able to fill it until September 1st, given the time needed for the gunite to cure.

I gave Duke and Jean a call. "Hi, guys. I need to ask a favor. Given the construction calendar, it's possible the pool at the new house might not be ready in time for us to hold a housewarming party over Labor Day weekend."

"Please don't tell me you're changing our move-in date," Jean said.

Leenysman
Leenysman
1,925 Followers