Fourth Year After Ch. 05

Story Info
A wedding, Sandy's in-laws & a new couple meets.
7.4k words
4.73
19.3k
30

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,922 Followers

Author's note: This is Chapter 5 of "Fourth Year After", the last book in my series that began with "First Year After". Then Second, Third, you get the picture. If you have not read the earlier books in the series, I recommend you do, so you'll know who the characters are, how they relate to each other, and how they got to where they are now.

As always, all sexual acts described here involve fictional characters over the age of 18.

~~~~~

June 18, 2016

The day arrived for Ginger and Maria's wedding. Maria was upstairs in Center's bedroom getting prepared, while Ginger was in West doing the same.

With Ginger's parents being deceased, she had asked Henry to walk her down the aisle, but to dispense with the whole 'giving away' routine as too patriarchal. Grandpa Scott was doing the same service for Maria.

Mom was Maria's matron of honor and Ginger's sister-in-law Monica was going to be hers, and they skipped having any bridesmaids. Monica and her husband Ken had arrived earlier, so Monica could assist Ginger.

Toni, Patti, Amber, Sandy and I were greeting arriving guests, and guiding them to the chairs we had set up between the pool and the fence to West, and I was returning to the front door when I heard, "What are you doing here, you tramp? Someone finally knock you up?"

It was Jessica Parker, Jean's mom. Sandy had given her son David a blowjob during the reception at Jean's wedding. Clearly, Jessica hadn't forgotten or forgiven her. I could see David cringing behind her. Sandy looked near tears. Her skin is usually thicker, but I chalked it up to hormones.

I was about to defend Sandy when Jean beat me to it. "Knock it off, mother! Sandy's about to become Aunt Ginger's niece. This is her family's home that we're guests in, and that Duke and I are going to be renting, come September. You're being incredibly rude."

"How the hell is she Ginger's niece?" Jessica asked.

Trying to stay calm, I answered, "She will be after today's vows are exchanged, Mrs. Parker. Do you remember me? Drew Barnes, Duke's best man? Sandy's step-brother? In case you weren't aware, Ginger's bride Maria Cooper is my mother Tina's sister and my mom is married to Sandy and Amber's dad Henry Kilson. That means Henry is Maria's brother-in-law, and will become Ginger's brother-in-law, just as Maria will become your sister-in-law. That will also make Amber, Sandy and I into Ginger's nieces and nephew, at the same time that Jean, David and Jeremy become Maria's niece and nephews. Now that we've established Sandy's right to be a guest to this wedding, I'll point out that Sandy and I are two of the co-owners of this house you're standing in and the ones to either side of it, so we're also your hosts today. So I would suggest that if you don't want to be shown the door, you'll apologize for calling her a tramp, right damn now."

Clearly taken aback, Jessica mumbled an "I'm sorry" in Sandy's direction.

"I'm not sure she heard you," I said, not willing to give her an inch. I could see Jean and Duke both struggling not to laugh. Her brothers looked impressed. Clearly, she wasn't used to being held to account.

Louder, she said, sincerely, "I'm sorry, Sandy. I shouldn't have said what I said. Can you forgive me?"

Sandy walked up to her and said, "I accept your apology, Jessica. No forgiveness necessary. You were just being a mama bear, and I get it a lot better now that I'm about to become a mama myself. I hope you can understand that I never meant David any harm, nor do I think I did him any. He's a nice guy, and I doubt I'm the first or last girl to think he's hot. For the record, I am in a committed relationship with the father of my baby. Like my sister Amber's relationship with Drew and Patti, I'm one of two women sharing one man, but we've decided that if Aaron can't marry both Mandy and me legally, he won't marry either of us. I'm going to marry Mandy instead, after I move to Minnesota with them, so that she gains custody rights over my son as his step-mom, to match Aaron's parental ones as father."

I escorted the Parker family to the back yard, where they joined Ginger's brother Ken. A few more friends of the brides arrived, and we were set to begin.

The ceremony itself was lovely, and thankfully drama-free. Maria and Ginger pledged their love to each other, to be partners in life as well as love.

As the reception part of the day began, I walked up to the brides, and got to say, "Aunt Ginger, Aunt Maria, you were both radiantly beautiful today. Congratulations, and welcome to the family, Ginger."

"I'm going to have to get used to thinking of you as my nephew, Drew," Ginger said.

"You mean he's my cousin, now?" asked Toby, from behind me.

"That's debatable, Toby," I said, turning. "Most definitions state that cousins are defined by a shared ancestor, where first cousins share at least one grandparent, second cousins a great-grandparent, and so on. We don't share any ancestors, that I know of, although if we researched our family trees it's possible we could find one or more, many generations back. Other definitions simply define a cousin as the child of an aunt or uncle, without specifying blood relations, while the definition of an aunt includes sisters-in-law of your parent, so the combination would say we are. While the laws governing who can marry talk about aunts and uncles of full or half blood, which would seem to set aside the in-law variety. I'll take both looser definitions, and choose to think of you as my cousin, whether or not we actually are. After all, if can I think of Toni Kannady as my aunt, even though she didn't marry my uncle, and as my step-mom, even though her marriage to Mom and Henry isn't a legal one, I can think of you as my cousin. Okay?"

"I'm good with that... cousin Drew," Toby said. Wendy smiled by his side.

Jean joined the conversation, asking, "Does that mean we're related now, too, Drew?"

"No, we're not. We share two aunts and maybe two cousins, but that's all. Just like your cousins on your mom's side aren't related to Wendy or Toby, who are on your dad's side of your family. Think of it as a Venn diagram. My family and your family are separate circles centered around each of us, but they overlap just a little, with Maria, Ginger, Toby and Wendy in that intersection now."

"Leave it to you to bring math into it," Duke said.

"If I declare Duke as my honorary brother, would that be good enough for you, Jean?" I asked. "Intentional family?"

"Beats you asking me to be your husband, Drew," Duke said.

"Let's not get into that again, guys," Jean warned. "Not today. Today's about celebrating our families getting closer, whether they're separate, intersecting or whatever."

"Amen," I said. I remembered what Patti had said about not hurting our friendship over this disagreement, and shut up.

~~~~~

After throwing rice at the two brides as they left our house for their wedding night, the guests began to depart, with Jean and Duke leaving with her family. We texted Maria an 'all-clear' and I joined Henry in putting the double-queen back together, so Ginger and Maria could celebrate their wedding night with us. Their flight for their honeymoon trip was actually in the morning, and their 'departure' was just a smoke-screen.

Including Sandy, we had nine people ready to participate, a new record for us, but with Sandy and Patti being seven months pregnant, we weren't going to find enough space for everyone, even on the double-queen, so Patti said, "Sandy and I are probably not going to last more than a half an hour, so why don't we start with Ginger, Maria and the guys, and the rest of you can tap us out after that half an hour and we'll head to bed over in East. That way, you ought to be able to fit seven of you to sleep here. If you still can't fit, any of you are welcome to join us."

"Works for me," Toni said. "See you in half an hour."

Patti and I teamed up to make love with Ginger, while Henry and Sandy matched with Maria. It was actually the first time Sandy had made love with either one, the closest Sandy had been to Maria was that first time when I'd made love to Maria and she'd been in the room after, but clothed.

Patti lay beside Ginger and made out with her and kissed and sucked her nipples, while I entered Ginger in the missionary position. The sighs and moans she made told me that she was close to orgasm, and I sped up trying to come at the same time. After about 20 minutes, we succeeded in a mutual orgasm.

Henry had reached the same outcome a couple of minutes before, and Sandy was on her knees with her face between Maria's legs, eating out her father's semen.

Patti matched Sandy's position, keeping her belly off the bed, and both brides had just orgasmed from that when Mom, Toni and Amber returned.

Sandy and Patti bid us goodnight, got redressed and left.

Henry and I were ready for round two, and we asked Maria and Ginger what they wanted us to do. "How do you want us, ladies?" I asked.

Maria answered, "If it were six of us, I'd say rear entry while we're in 69s, but that will leave one lady out."

"It doesn't have to," Mom said. "If two of us are on our backs, shoulder to shoulder, hip to hip, you can be eating out one while the other is eating you. You're just diagonal to the two of them. Now extend it to three women on their backs, and the two of you diagonal, with the men behind you, and all seven of us can be involved, with one woman's mouth and one pussy unoccupied. Think of it like a fanfold. If we switch the diagonal every couple of orgasms, everyone gets some action."

Mom, Toni and Amber lay on their backs with Mom to the left, with Maria over Mom's face but licking Toni, while Ginger was over Toni's face but licking Amber, and Henry entered Ginger from behind while I was right beside him entering Maria.

We both set a moderate pace, trying to not bash each other's hips, while the women really drove the orgasms with their oral action. The first switch had Ginger and Maria's hips go right while their faces went left and now Mom and Toni were getting eaten while Toni and Amber were eating. Every other switch, Henry and I swapped, too.

It sounds weird to describe, but it worked really well. I think I counted about 18 orgasms between the five women before my cock finally exploded and filled Ginger's box with sperm. I pulled out, and Henry was still going, finally climaxing into Maria a couple of minutes later.

That didn't slow the women down a bit, and there were another dozen orgasms before they finally called a halt. They pulled Henry and I back among them, and we settled in for sleep, Mom and Toni to my right, Maria and Ginger to my left with Henry and Amber on the other side of them.

~~~~~

June 29, 2016

Eden returned to us at the end of the month, and moved into the spare bedroom in West. She and Toni slept together the first several nights, with Sandy taking her place in the rotation of my wives between Henry and I.

~~~~~

July 4, 2016

We held a family barbecue and pool party on the 4th. We were using the party as an opportunity to introduce Eden to the families, only to have Sandy surprise everyone when the Adams and Jensen families showed up 20 minutes before the scheduled time, along with the Minneapolis branch, Mandy, Aaron, Nancy and Paula, who we got to meet for the first time, except for Henry, who said he knew Paula from college. Paula gave Henry a very warm hug, having finally connected him to the Henry she remembered from college, having conflated his name with another Henry from those years.

"What brings you all to town?" Henry asked.

Mandy answered, "Tomorrow's what we call 'Birthday Day' at Dad's house. When Dad moved to Dallas, he wasn't able to make it to Suzy's next birthday in April, so we decided to do one combined birthday party for all three of us on my birthday on July 5th, the first summer we were under the custody order. Dad's birthday is the 9th. Birthday Day became a tradition for us, that we're keeping up, even though the custody agreement is over. Dad always takes it as a day off, and Suzy got the day off from her internship, too. Mom, Nancy and Aaron took several days off to join us, and meet my prospective inlaws."

"Happy Birthday Day, then," Henry said.

Sandy said, "Mandy's going to stay in Dallas until Jeremy's born, Dad. Aaron, Paula and Nancy have to head back after the birthday party, but they'll be back closer to my due date."

When the Barnes, Cooper and Taylor families arrived, with Ginger and Maria just back from their honeymoon, I was as stunned as everyone else when Toni said, "Everyone, I've got two pieces of news. First, this is my long-lost little sister, Eden McGuire."

"Sister?" Grandma Marion asked, sharply. "She's your sister Mona's daughter, isn't she? Doesn't that make her your niece?"

"She's both my niece and my half-sister, Marion. We share the same father," Toni answered, calmly, as Marion and several others gasped. "Yes, that was incest, consensual after Mona was 18. My father was arrested for it when it came out after the birth, then was killed in jail by another inmate who assumed it meant he had molested Mona. The baby was taken away from Mona by the authorities, and ultimately adopted by the McGuires. Between losing her daughter and losing Dad, Mona killed herself."

"You've never told us that whole story, Antonia. Why now?" Grandpa Dave asked.

Toni shrugged. "Because she's here now, Dave. Eden's the only biological family I have left, and I'll be damned if I'm going to lie about who she is to me, out of any shame regarding her parentage. I've kept it a secret for her sake, but she gave me permission to reveal it. The McGuires eventually let Eden know the whole story, and finally gave her my name on her 18th birthday, back in April. She was here within two weeks, to find me, although she could only stay for the weekend, so we didn't have an opportunity to introduce her to everyone. She's here for the summer."

"Actually, sis, I hope to be here longer," Eden said, "I put off applying to college until I could find you. Since then, I have applied to several Dallas-area colleges, to start either with the Winter term, or next fall, and I'll be going to Brookhaven College in the fall, in the community college system here, to earn some credits first. I'm not going back to California until Christmas, if that's okay with you. The McGuires support me in this. They know we have a lot of time to catch up on. They'll even pay for an apartment for me, if you don't want me to live with you."

Henry said, "You can either move into the guest house, once we've moved into the new house, Eden, or take over the guest room in the main house. You're always welcome here."

Beside me, Jody muttered, "That was going to be my room."

I whispered, "You'll have a room, sis. Don't worry."

Carrie stepped forward, and told Eden, "Welcome to Dallas, Eden. I'm Carrie, Drew's cousin. And I guess you can call me Toni's niece, too, although she never did marry Uncle Dave. God, you're gorgeous."

"Carrie!" blurted Aunt Mimi. "What are you doing?"

"Falling in love at first sight, I think," Carrie answered, her eyes not leaving Eden's.

Eden responded by softly kissing Carrie, then saying, "I'm feeling it, too." They were surrounded by dropped jaws.

"What am I going to do with you, young lady?" Mimi countered.

Carrie finally broke her gaze, looked at her mom and said, "Let me live my life and love me even when you disagree with me, Mom. Exactly like you promised me when I first came out to you as a lesbian. Now, there's actually a young lady I'm interested in, make that entranced with, and you object?"

"She's family," Mimi said.

Carrie laughed. "How do you figure that, Mom? Is she a biological relative of yours, because she's certainly not related to Dad, or Toni would have been related to Uncle Dave. Even if Toni and Dave had gotten married, Eden being Dave's sister-in-law wouldn't have made her yours, so that wouldn't make her my aunt or cousin. Same applies to Aunt Tina being semi-married to Toni, for that matter."

Mimi sputtered, but didn't have an answer. Grandpa Dave broke the silence by saying, "You said you have two pieces of news, Toni. What's the other one?"

Toni smiled, and said, "I'm pregnant. The baby's due in January." Everyone congratulated Toni and Henry, nobody even questioning the parentage.

Jody came to me, and said, "You already knew there was another baby coming, didn't you? That's why you said you'd find room for me, instead of just making sure Eden took the guest house."

I said, "Yes, Toni told us the same day she found out. She waited to tell anyone else. Usually, it's customary to wait three months, but it's been two."

"How do I get a room, then? That's six kids to six bedrooms."

I answered, "In total, but Patti, Amber and I are going to be on one side of the new house, with 4 bedrooms and 4 kids, while Henry, Toni and my mom will be on the other side with 4 bedrooms and 2 kids, with kitchen, living room, dining room and an office between the two wings. So, the guest room will be on Henry's side, with Gavin and Toni's baby getting their own rooms. On my side, KJ and Tommy will eventually share a bedroom, while the girls get their own. Okay?"

"Yes, thank you, Drew," Jody said, giving me a hug.

Eden and Carrie were inseparable the rest of the day. I saw a few kisses exchanged, but mostly they were holding hands and talking endlessly, and didn't try to sneak off once. Angie didn't try to intrude too much, but looked on with an expression I knew was envy. I just couldn't tell which woman she envied, Carrie or Eden. Maybe both.

Later in the day, when I realized I hadn't seen him in a while, I asked Mom, "Where's Henry?"

Mom leaned close and whispered, "He took Paula and Nancy over to West, to get 'reacquainted'. Apparently, Paula was quite taken with Henry in their college years, but he was already committed to Tonya, after his time in the hospital. Introducing her to Steve was his way of getting her to stop flirting with him. She started right up again, today."

"Does he even know Nancy?" I whispered back.

Mom replied, "They met a couple of times, he said, when Nancy visited campus on weekends, when she was barely 18. He'll certainly know her better now." Mom's smile was a perfect expression of compersion.

Paula and Nancy returned first, and I spied a wet spot on the front of Nancy's bikini, but they both immediately jumped into the pool. Henry came back next, and kissed Mom. "That was fun," he said, softly. "Do you mind if they spend the night? They both want to get to know you and Toni better."

"We'll need to use Center and the double-queen, if we're going to fit five on a bed," Toni whispered. "We'd have trouble hiding that, if Carrie stayed the night in Eden's room. She and Eden asked Mimi for permission, but were told no, even though Carrie's old enough. Mimi played the 'while you live under my roof' card. It's clear, though, that we are going to be dealing with Carrie being around more, again, until she goes back to school."

Mom said, "It was my turn in the rotation to be with Patti and Drew, though."

"It's okay, Mom," I said. "We can just slide the rotation by one day. We weren't planning on a family night this week, anyway, since we don't have a baby sitter, so we'll get to Friday's spot in the schedule on Saturday instead."

The Taylors were going out of town the next day, so Jody wasn't available to sit the kids.

Eventually, the party wound down around sunset, and the families began to leave. Sandy left with Mandy and Aaron to stay at Steve's duplex for the birthday celebrations the next morning. It was easy to tell that Carrie left hesitantly, after a long kiss with Eden.

I realized that Eden was going to be all alone in West, if Toni, Henry and Mom were going to be with Paula and Nancy in Center. I asked her, "Do you want to spend the night in East with us? Sandy's bed is vacant tonight."

Leenysman
Leenysman
1,922 Followers