Fox

Story Info
She is the love of his life.
4.3k words
4.48
17.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is skittish and shy, sleek and sexy. She has large beautiful blue eyes that captivate me and sometimes give her a sweet startled look. Her hair is a very attractive copper color, other women are always saying that they wished they had hair her color. It is the color of a fox, which is perfect, if I had to choose an animal to describe her it would be exactly that, a fox.

She is my ideal woman. Small breasts that fill my hands nicely, who needs more than that? Light pink, slightly puffy aureoles capped by nipples that flush and harden at the slightest provocation. A beautifully rounded stomach, the way women used to look before gym and dieting turned them into men with breasts. And, perfectly truthfully, the finest butt that I have ever laid eyes upon that runs into a pair of legs toned through years of high school cross country races.

I met her in graduate school. The guys in my group couldn't stop talking about the fantastic ass on the new girl on the third floor. I was on my way up to the fourth floor when I first saw her, she entered the stairwell from the third floor and started climbing. I had a perfect view of that rear end. To this day, I still get aroused watching her climb a flight of stairs ahead of me. She turned and smiled at me and I was lost. Forever.

*********************

Like I said at the beginning, she was shy and skittish. I was the first guy she ever allowed to see her breasts. It was months before I was allowed to see her naked. It was worth the wait. We were on vacation with her parents, sleeping in separate rooms. They went out for a walk and we were finally alone. I pulled her to me and we started kissing, slowly at first and then with more heat, tongues exploring each others mouths hungrily. I ran my hands down her back to her behind and started massaging it gently which always increases her temperature rapidly. She could feel my hard cock against her stomach and whispered in my ear asking if I wanted to see her naked. Of course, I did! She pushed me gently onto the bed and stood above me. I could tell she was very nervous, biting her lip and feeling unsure of herself. She slowly took off her t-shirt and then unhooked her bra, revealing her glorious breasts to me, nipples already hardened and blushed. I tried to pull them towards my mouth. She said no, she wants to get completely undressed while she still has the courage. She slowly unbuttons and then peels down her jeans revealing her white cotton panties. It was an erotic sight. She hooked her fingers in the waist of her panties and pulled them down in a rush, just to get her anxiety over with. She has a luxurious growth of auburn pubic hair. A few shades lighter than the hair on her head but just as breathtakingly beautiful.

Even now, her auburn bush still fascinates me. It was the first I had ever seen. I sometimes consider asking her to shave her pubic region so that I can see her in her totality, but then that lovely thatch would be gone and I couldn't run my fingers through it.

She was looking at me with scared eyes, wondering what I thought. It was pretty obvious. I grabbed her by the hand and slowly pulled her to the bed next to me. We started kissing again, my hand playing with her hair and stroking her face. Gradually, I lightly stroked my hand down to her shoulder and along her arm. Back up her arm and along the top of her chest. Her breathing was getting more rapid. I gradually stroked my way down to her left breast and cupped it lightly in my hand, her nipple poking into my palm deliciously. She moaned against my mouth. I continued stroking down her flank, across her hip and gently started playing with her butt. She loved it. I unwrapped my tongue from hers and gave little kisses over her face as I continued to stroke from her shoulder to her ass. Gradually I moved from her face and down to her breasts, sucking a nipple into my mouth and flicking it with my tongue. She was moaning louder, and pushing her breast against my mouth. My hand moved slowly from her butt to stroke its way up her inner thigh, skirted her pussy to glide through her pubic hair. My mouth swapped breasts and my hand inched back around to the bottom of her pussy followed by a sensual stroke up through the lips and lightly brushing her clitoris. Her hips involuntarily jumped upward towards my hand. She was really getting lost in the moment. After stroking her pussy for a few minutes, with her moaning loader and more regularly, she grabbed my head from her breasts and dragged it up to her face. She whispered in my ear to please kiss her pussy.

I almost died from shock. It took six months for her to let me see her naked, and a whole ten minutes before she wanted to experience oral sex! Of course I was not going to say no. She released my ear and I gave her lips a little nip. I continued gently nipping down her body, stopping for a while to pay attention to those nipples that were still demanding it. Gradually I moved my way lower down her body towards her pussy. The smell of her was so incredibly arousing I was having trouble keeping myself under control. I kept nipping her, first her inner thighs then the outer lips of her pussy. She was getting more and more vocal and was starting to tremble. Eventually I started lapping gently at her pussy, tasting her arousal. I was stroking her hips and moving my tongue over the length of her pussy when she started raising her hips towards my tongue and guided my hands back to her breasts for even more of the attention they were craving. I was in heaven, tasting her sweet nectar and playing with her breasts. Her moans and hip thrusts were getting more violent with the urgency of her need. I was having trouble hanging on as she started thrashing about. She screamed loudly that she was cumming, and grabbed the back of my head and rammed it into her pussy as hard as she could, the rest of her body going tense as the spasms racked her.

When she had retreated from her high, she gently pulled me up towards her and gave me a passionate kiss on my nectar covered lips. She could still feel my arousal poking her in the stomach and reached for the button of my jeans. She pushed me on my back and made me lift my hips so that she could remove them and my underwear. It was the first non-familial cock she had ever seen. She seemed mesmerized by it and whispered that it seemed so big. It's not big but maybe it seemed that way to the untrained eye. Gradually she reached out her hand to touch it, snatched her hand away then finally grasped it gently. I slowly wrapped my hand around hers and showed her how to stroke me. It felt exquisite. That was when we heard her parents coming up the drive of the vacation house and had to quickly get ourselves decent. Any more exploring would have to wait...

***********

I'd like to say that our wedding night was wonderful. But we were both virgins so there was a lot of fumbling around and, yes, pain. But we were quick learners. What I remember most about our honeymoon isn't the making love but the blissful feeling of finally being able to wake up next to this beautiful lady.

I woke up in the middle of the night and remembered that she was next to me. She was lying on her back with the covers off. Her nightgown had ridden up giving me a view of her panties. Still mostly asleep, and not really looking to start anything, I couldn't help but reach over and lightly stroke her pussy through her panties. I continued stroking her, gently pushing her panty material between the folds of her pussy, gazing into her face wondering if she was going to wake up. Her eyelids didn't stir. Gradually her breathing got shallower and a wet patch started to appear on her panties. I kept stroking. Her panties were saturated with her arousal, but still there was no sign in her face that she was awake. I wondered what she was dreaming about. She started moaning in her sleep and moving against my hand.

Then, for some inexplicable reason, I felt guilty about trying to wake her up. I decided to go back to sleep and started to remove my hand. Her hands shot out and grabbed my wrist in a vice like grip and put my hand back against her pussy lips. I guess she was awake already. Only a few more strokes and she moaned that she was cumming, her muscles went stiff and she thrashed around violently, screaming out her pleasure. I gave her a kiss, we spooned and went back to sleep. Not a word spoken.

The next day, after a hike up and down Cradle Mountain, I was soaking in the tub relaxing my muscles. She opened the door and walked into the bathroom. I watched her sauntering over to the tub with her hips swaying sensually (the way she normally walks) thinking what a lucky guy I am to be married to such a goddess. She reached the edge of the tub and sat down on the floor next to it. She looked into my eyes, and without removing her gaze, reached into the tub and grabbed my flaccid penis. It wasn't flaccid for long! Her expert ministrations soon had me jumping out of my skin. Lightly stroking from the base and gently tickling the head with her thumb when she got to the top, I was in heaven. Gradually her stroking got firmer and she pushed me close to the precipice. I could feel the pressure building up in my balls and new that I was about to cum. She kept looking into my face as she stroked faster and harder, fully aware that I was about to explode. Suddenly, my legs tensed and the eruption started, spraying cum all over my chest. She kept pumping until I was totally spent. She then stood up and , still gazing into my eyes, reached onto my chest and scooped up a dollop of cum with her finger. She put her finger in her mouth and sucked it off, turned and left the bathroom. Not a word spoken.

************

I may have a PhD, but sometimes when it comes to observing the world around me I am a little slow on the uptake. It took me a long time to realize that, if she wasn't so extremely shy and insecure about her body, she would probably be an exhibitionist. She dresses very conservatively, but is always very interested, but also embarrassed, to hear when I catch some guy checking out her sweet rear end. Her favorite erotica involves men being aroused by a woman discreetly flashing them in public.

Our first apartment had a picture window in the bedroom that looked out onto the courtyard of the complex. One evening she called for me to come into the bedroom. As the sun had already set, I turned on the light as I entered. The blinds were open and she was standing there naked. She started yelling at me to turn the light off, that I was exposing her to the world. There weren't any people in the courtyard, so I wasn't exposing her to anyone, but I said sorry, turned the light off and closed the blinds. She kept bringing up that I exposed her for months afterwards. I couldn't understand the big deal, nobody saw her. Finally, analyzing the situation, I realized that she set the whole thing up, at least subconsciously. Why stand in the bedroom naked with the blinds open? Why call me in to the bedroom? Surely, she would realize there was a good chance that I would turn the light on? Being shy, I think she waited until she knew there was no one in the courtyard before calling out to me, but still enjoyed the thrill of the possibility of exposure.

We moved overseas. When her parents come to visit they have to sleep on air mattresses in the living room. She feels self conscious that they might hear us when we are making love.

One time only her mother came to visit. We went to bed and I was feeling horny, as we don't do it as often when they are there. I started kissing her, she complained that her mom might hear us, I whispered that I could hear her snoring and we would be quiet. She still didn't want to, but I know how to push her buttons. When she rolled over to go to sleep I started stroking her butt. You don't have to stroke it for long before she is ready for anything.

Eventually she rolled back to me and we started deeply kissing, wrestling with our tongues inside each others mouths. I slowly pushed up her nightgown to get at her breasts. As usual, they were calling out for attention, who was I to deny them? I gradually kissed down towards them as she pulled the nightgown over her head. Lightly circling her breast with my lips I gradually moved inwards towards those little peaks of arousal. Biting them gently between my teeth, I flicked them with my tongue. She was really getting into it, stroking my hair as her breathing became more ragged. Eventually she started pushing my head down towards her hips. I slowly move southwards, gently licking my way down her belly. Arriving at her panties, I took a deep breath, to smell her glorious arousal, and planted a kiss on her pussy through the nylon of her panties. I slowly peeled them down as she raised her hips to allow easy removal. After removing her feet from the panties I slowly kissed up her left leg towards her hips getting within millimeters of her sex. She lifted her hips towards my mouth. I teased her by going to the toes on her right leg and repeating the process. When I got back her pussy lips were swollen with arousal and I couldn't tease her anymore. Lightly stroking my tongue along the folds of her pussy, tickling her clitoris with my nose, she was getting close to her peak. I started tweaking her nipples and using more force with my tongue, inserting it further into her pussy with each stroke. She was trying to be quiet because of her mother in the next room, but couldn't prevent little mews of pleasure escaping her lips. As she reached her crescendo the mews got louder, she grabbed the back of my head and forced my face into her pussy and had an immense orgasm, one of the strongest I had ever seen her have.

I slowly climbed up the bed to he and we started kissing. She whispered that she needed me now! I climbed between her legs, she grabbed my rock hard cock and placed it at the entrance of her sex. I lightly stroked the entrance of her pussy with the tip of my cock. She was having none of that, she pushed herself down and impaled herself on it. I felt the muscles of her vagina drawing me in deeper. As I thrust into her she arched her back and pushed back at me, grinding our pelvises together. As we started moving together the bed started to creak. It made me nervous with her mom in the next room, but seemed to light a fire in her. She wrapped her legs around my hips and tried to push me deeper into her, all the while thrashing her head back and forth and moaning as silently as possible.

All of a sudden the kitchen light turned on, her mom was awake. I started to slow down, sure that the squeaking springs were clearly audible. She was having none of that, using her legs on my butt again she wanted me to go at an even faster pace. Looking over at the door, I noticed a shadow blocking the light at the bottom. Her mother was at the door listening. I nudged her and pointed to the door, thinking that this was the end of our love making.

Her eyes widened and a look of extreme lust shone from her face. She rolled us over so that she was on top. I was unsure why, until I noticed that it was easier for her to see the shadow at the door. She raised herself up from my cock, just leaving the head inside of her and then plunged back down again. Gripping my penis with her internal muscles, she was a wild woman. Up and down on my cock as fast as she could, head thrown back and her mouth shaping silent Os, so that her mom couldn't hear her. Even though she could hear the bedsprings creaking at a rapid fire pace. I thought I would last forever with the thought of her mom behind the door listening, but I didn't count on the unbridled wanton lust of the woman pumping up and down on my pole. She was close, her silent cries getting more difficult to hold in. Suddenly she stopped, and fell onto me as her orgasm hit her. She bit hard into my shoulder to stop herself from crying out her pleasure. It was too much for me, I groaned and shot load after load into her pussy which continued to milk me dry. We kissed slowly but deeply, worn out from our exertions and looked towards the door. The shadow was no longer there.

When we woke in the morning and left the room, I was only wearing my pajama bottoms. Her mom asked what happened to my shoulder.

********************

She has a fantasy about being naked outside, but she would never do it where someone else might see.

We were on Nine-Mile beach when I realized we had a chance to fulfill her fantasy. As the name suggests, we could see for miles and the only other person on the beach was a man fishing in the surf about two miles away. It took some convincing but finally she agreed to go for a skinny dip. We went into the dunes behind the beach and took off our clothes, then she ran laughing towards the water. The image of her running naked in front of me, with her sweet ass undulating as she ran, is burned in my mind forever. I got an instant erection. I caught up to her and we both ran into the water holding hands. I went instantly flaccid. Freezing! The current must have been coming straight up from Antarctica! Shivering, we both ran back to our stuff and snuggled in a beach towel to warm up.

Of course, being with a sexy woman who just happened to be naked outdoors, my thoughts soon turned to things other than snuggling. She was sitting between my legs with her back to my chest. I lifted her hair off her neck and started kissing it gently and nuzzling her earlobes. She was enjoying it, and could feel my cock growing hard in the small of her back. She took my hands and placed them on her breasts. I gently lifted them and kneaded their wonderful forms. I teased her nipples. She started squirming and rubbing my cock on her back. One of my hands traced lightly down her stomach towards her thighs. Lightly stroking her thighs I massaged closer and closer to her sex. I could feel the heat emanating from her pussy. She reached behind her and grabbed my cock as she twisted her head to kiss me passionately. My hand was now at the entrance to her pussy and I gently opened her lips and stroked along the cleft towards her clitoris. Her hips started pushing towards my hand and I gently inserted a finger in her vagina while flicking her clitoris with my thumb. Her stroking of my cock became more vigorous. I pushed her down on her towel and gazed upon her beautiful naked body, with the sun shining across it. I almost came just from the sight. I slowly but surely kissed down her body, across her hips and down towards her pussy, her moans getting louder the closer I got. When I got there I nibbled lightly on her labia. She surprised me by pushing me onto my back and then straddling my head, lowering her soaking wet pussy towards my mouth. Anybody on the beach walking by would be able to see the top half of her and her obvious pleasure, which is why she wanted to be on top. I started eating her pussy for all I was worth and reached up to play with her magnificent breasts, twisting and pulling the nipples between my fingers. Her (almost) public display was getting her close to cumming with great speed. Her body tensed, she threw her head back and screamed her delight as an intense orgasm washed over her.

I still hadn't come so I lay her back down and resting my hands in the sand near her head, drove myself into her. She had her eyes closed as we moved in unison towards another climax. Suddenly, I noticed a shadow blocking the sun. There were two female hikers standing there watching us. When they saw me looking they held their fingers to their lips begging me to be quiet. I was getting more excited watching them watch me fuck my wife. The two hikers got closer so they could see more of the action. Her eyes were still closed, she didn't know we weren't alone anymore. Then one of the hikers pantomimed that they wanted to kiss her breasts. I almost came right then.

12